It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FistOfFreedom
Honestly can't believe how many of you are falling for this false flag.

It's so blatant it smacks you in the face.

Honestly can't believe how so many on ATS are so detached from reality and so desperate to not have to deal with it that anything and everything is labelled a false flag.

It's so pathetic it makes one sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In reviewing the shooter's footage, do any of you think he purposely hold the cameraphone and have the gun in the frame so that it would look like Call of Duty or some other video game? It seemed to me like he went through a lot of trouble to film it in the manner he did.

I'd also be curious to see if he was an avid 1st-person shooter gamer and he went through this scenario many times in "simulation" before actually going through with it. Thoughts anyone?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I honestly dont know what to take from this guys, okay we have a witness, we have victims and dead bodies, we have a suicide note, and we have video footage so all should seem rosey and dandy in the aspect that this was just some whackjob that had issues and eventually lost it.

But the strangeness STILL stands out to me, i know i have discussed them with a few members on here but it is still very odd to me.

In my opinion the reporter did see him and she must have noticed the gun as literally a split second after she looks (im talking maybe a milisecond) he aims the gun at her and says bitch.

And i know adrenaline kicks in whenever we are injured and the fight or flight mode is in full swing, still doesnt explain to me how, when she was screaming, that her voice tone did not change not one single bit, as ive said before, you sit there right now and make a humming noise and just bang on your chest, the sound changed on impact, 3 bullets surely should have making her screaming tone change.

All we have here is 90% solid evidence that this is legit, but the 10% of mystery which makes a few of us call bull#.

Instead of arguing over why we should see it as a false flag or not, we should just keep studying any more evidence that comes out, who cares if it has been glanced upon a thousand times, its that thousand an one time that might show us a sign of something ? Someone also mentioned bullet casings which should have popped out on the shots that we can see, i too have to agree with this, but as ive stated have little knowledge of firearms

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree, I feel like my IQ has dropped at times after reading some of the mind numbing posts here..oh well it is a conspiracy site.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

This video in no way proves he was a powder keg ready to blow. It proves the person that called him asshole for driving wreckless was the actual one being an asshole. Who called who a prick? Who called who an asshole? Come on now.

You want to call someone an asshole from the safety of your car and when the man confronts you face to face, you pull out your camera to record him as you run away? What about all the insults he was spewing from his car? Stop it. I get slightly annoyed when people antagonize someone and when they respond to your antagonizing antics, they are the ones with anger issues.

How about you stop trying to emotionally manipulate a response, and assuming a calm Machiavellian approach to life is always the nobler way. It is not. I do not defend the shooter, but do not act as if this video was proof of his suppressed anger. It is no where close to proof.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FistOfFreedom
Honestly can't believe how many of you are falling for this false flag.

It's so blatant it smacks you in the face.

I just don't get it..this inability to believe that something is exactly what it seems and something that has been repeated millions of times since the world started..someone did something horrible, random and violent to someone else..

No no...its a False Flag because the people that were shot didn't look like they do on TV..

Enjoy a world covered in tin-foil

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

This video in no way proves he was a powder keg ready to blow. It proves the person that called him asshole for driving wreckless was the actual one being an asshole. Who called who a prick? Who called who an asshole? Come on now. You want to call someone an asshole from the safety of your car and when the man confronts you face to face, you pull out your camera to record him as you run away? What about all the insults he was spewing from his car? Stop it. I get slightly annoyed when people antagonize someone and when they respond to your antagonizing antics, they are the ones with anger issues. How about you stop trying to emotionally manipulate a response, and assuming a calm Machiavellian approach to life is always the nobler way. It is not. I do not defend the shooter, but do not act as if this video was proof of his suppressed anger. It is no where close to proof.

if you put in context with everything that has been shown about him and his victim mentally it is.
plus it shows that he just couldn't blow something off like someone yelling at him at a red light.

to follow someone for yelling at you at a red light and not blowing off, wait for it, does road rage ring a bell. many people have been killed by someone they yell at, flipped off, or any other number of things. it the one who follows that is the one who has the choice, of wheter to escalate it or let it go.

edit on 27-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

In reviewing the shooter's footage, do any of you think he purposely hold the cameraphone and have the gun in the frame so that it would look like Call of Duty or some other video game? It seemed to me like he went through a lot of trouble to film it in the manner he did.

I'd also be curious to see if he was an avid 1st-person shooter gamer and he went through this scenario many times in "simulation" before actually going through with it. Thoughts anyone?

I hope you aren't asserting that a video game is in any way responsible for someone murdering another person in cold blood, but I think I get what you mean as far as him going through the trouble. He filmed it in the manner that he did so that he could maximize the impact on his audience, and it was most effective. He wanted to showcase the horror of what he did in the most dramatic way possible...he planned this.

If he rehearsed it in any way, it was likely in the flesh, not via a video game. It would not be surprising to learn that he filmed himself during any such rehearsal as well...the facial expression and stance the camera man's video caught does not reflect someone acting on passionate impulse, but rather someone who is "in character", playing a role. That is exactly what, in my opinion, makes it so chilling.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here it is, more than 24 hours after the double murders and the front pages of Fox/ABC/CBS, etc.. are still filled with that story. (Haven't turned on the TV yet today.) It's getting more play than an assassination attempt of a government official would receive. You'd think they are all guilty of something...or paranoid.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Your little critique? Sounds as if you are used to more bloody ego shooters.
These were real people in the real world and now they are dead.
Maybe the next crazy idiot reads your "little critique" and tries to do it better.

According to that G-D picture maker, in the hands of
people who have lied their asses off at us constantly everyday
for years. I should be able to go outside and kick some rocks over
and find a madman shooter. Well guesss what I don't have to go
outside and kick rocks to know that's total bullsh#t. If you want
to watch something that only looks fictional coming out of the
lie maker and call it truth? Feel free, don't expect me to buy it.
I won't.
edit on Rpm82715v06201500000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Honestly can't believe how so many on ATS are so detached from reality

I'm truly amazed.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie>>> I 've said before there is an active effort on the part of the puppet masters to push for racial division and to convince people that racism and the targeting of people based on race is a much bigger problem than it is. This case runs counter to what they want to sell since in this case it turns out that a gay black man was not the victim but rather a hate filled racist who targeted white people with violence. Seriously, this guy could have worked at MSNBC with that mentality. So now they want to try to twist the story to make it about gun control and mental illness. The guy was a class A a hole, a total jerk with anger management issues and a crybaby mentality who blamed others and made excuses for his crappy attitudes and work record. But he was not insane. You just had a story about loud obnoxious women who were kicked off a wine train. It became about race and we had it thrown at us. Police shoot a man and it becomes about race. Trump complains about illegals and its about race.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Are you talk'n about the hollywood of the 50s or
present day?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

A good point and well presented..

So are you saying people kill people or people with guns kill people??

which is it???

People kill people by all kinds of different methods...and sometimes that method happens to be a gun.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: hounddoghowlie>>> I 've said before there is an active effort on the part of the puppet masters to push for racial division and to convince people that racism and the targeting of people based on race is a much bigger problem than it is. This case runs counter to what they want to sell since in this case it turns out that a gay black man was not the victim but rather a hate filled racist who targeted white people with violence. Seriously, this guy could have worked at MSNBC with that mentality. So now they want to try to twist the story to make it about gun control and mental illness. The guy was a class A a hole, a total jerk with anger management issues and a crybaby mentality who blamed others and made excuses for his crappy attitudes and work record. But he was not insane. You just had a story about loud obnoxious women who were kicked off a wine train. It became about race and we had it thrown at us. Police shoot a man and it becomes about race. Trump complains about illegals and its about race.

I agree with you, I can remember when the racism drum started to be beaten, and now practically everything involves race to some degree.

I'm sure it is deliberate, I thought it was just politicians scoring easy brownie (no pun intended) points, or playing the game of calling their opponents racists, but now I'm not so sure.

Either their game has got totally out of hand and taken on a dynamic of it's own, or their is some goal to this - what do you think it is?

I can't fathom it anymore.

I think maybe it's all got out of hand but there's no way for anyone to reign it back in - for fear, ironically, of being called racists themselves.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

so what are you saying randy?
they are the same person, and robbie pulled a Katlyn Jenner? or that they are related like brother and sister?

Nope just a simple remark on the obvious paradox and I allowed you to further
the evidence for what you're sayng. Got ya in a little crossfire.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

which is it???

People kill people by all kinds of different methods...and sometimes that method happens to be a gun.

It's actually the vast majority of the time.

In 2010, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 67% of all homicides in the U.S. were conducted using a firearm.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: tigertatzen

which is it???

It's actually the vast majority of the time.

In 2010, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 67% of all homicides in the U.S. were conducted using a firearm.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

How dare you come here with your facts and logic and reason - "you idn't gittin yu hands on ma guns mudypukies - it be a conspiracee"

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

cool, i see now.
thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
WOW, I just watched the video of the Shooter filming himself as he walks up to the reporter. He actually stood there for about 20-30 seconds with his gun in hand, and Pointed it at her, then put it back down. waited, then opened fire. How sad, I cant believe they didnt see him walk up with a gun. This is Evil. Pure EVIL

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join