It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Some of the posts in this thread reveals the level of paranoia some ATS members have, it's kind of sad.

I think being on ATS or who ATS attracts makes some people think this is some sort of conspiracy.
And while there are conspiracies in this world, not every news event is a false flag conspiracy.

Somebody posted the Chicago stats of gun related deaths in a year, and if that isn't enough for them to come for your guns, nothing is.

Not every crazy shooting is a planned attempt to ban guns.
This comes from a person who knows the 9/11 OS is a lie.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm in the same time zone (Eastern US) and my computer is as well so I just don't understand why it would be so off. But I have seen that with Twitter and Facebook on multiple occasions - just wanted to bring it up to see if anybody else noticed. But I am still very curious about the 7:45 am time frame I first heard, versus later reports of 6:45 am. If they weren't sure of the 7:45 am time they shouldn't have said it, it just confused me and got me to start digging for things that aren't there.

it was just a joke man.
and like you said and Shamrock the timestamps are often screwed up on twitter and facebook.

i'm real positive it happened at 6:45, because it's central time where i live. when i saw it was about 10 minutes before 8 by the time i got the computer on and check for sources, did a search on ATS, and posted it was 8:19. check the time stamp on my OP.

edit on 27-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Looks like its probably the same guy to me. I can't be 100% for certain given the video quality. That being said, I see absolutely no reason why it wouldn't be the same guy.

The most reasonable conclusion: Its the same guy.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Some of the posts in this thread reveals the level of paranoia some ATS members have, it's kind of sad.

I think being on ATS or who ATS attracts makes some people think this is some sort of conspiracy.
And while there are conspiracies in this world, not every news event is a false flag conspiracy.

Somebody posted the Chicago stats of gun related deaths in a year, and if that isn't enough for them to come for your guns, nothing is.

Not every crazy shooting is a planned attempt to ban guns.
This comes from a person who knows the 9/11 OS is a lie.

I wonder what your opinion might be about Jade Helm 15.. you're right though, no need to get too carried away, but always remain suspicious and alert..

(post by PresidentHeston removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Anyone without a calcified pineal gland should be able to spot the ruse at play here.

The media being the culprit behind most falsehoods, and largely the general masses for giving validity to media outlets as such.

I'm so tired of this #, to where I had to create and account and cease being a lurker when I can contribute to the discussion.

I consider those who champion conspiratorial worldviews to be an awakened segment.

edit on 27-8-2015 by righteousthoughts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just watched the video the killer posted on his FB account I'm amazed they didn't notice him early on when he pulled his gun out but fair enough they are zoned in on filming the interview-real shame

The links to the video OP posted from the TV station are no longer working so i can't see what the camera man filmed in relation to what the killer filmed before he used both hands on his gun

Did he carry on filming the reporter being shot as she ran away or did he drop the camera before the 3rd shot to try and stop the maniac ?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
slow motion analysis of the shooting video reveals anomalies...like the reporter takes multiple hollow point rounds, turns and runs away, shrieking in the same tone...you do not see her fall.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

The camera dropped almost immediately after the shots rang out. The footage did not show the fate of the cameraman at that moment.

Edit: reviewed for the first time today. The cameraman seems to have dropped the camera, either fleeing or having been shot.

edit on 8/27/15 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I wonder what your opinion might be about Jade Helm 15

That is really simple just like the military does external exercises for combat missions, Jade Helm 15 is a domestic version of that, you know, if we have a zombie outbreak... or something, they are prepared.
You will be able to watch what it might look like in the upcoming episodes of Fear The Walking Dead.

PS: Hefficide you watching that too?
edit on 27-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think he missed his 1st shot,going by his video he took his 1st shot went right of her by inches with his one handed aim

The next few looked to be on target but perhaps that's the reason he stopped filming and used both hands as his aim was off

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Thank you,I saw it yesterday and thought he dropped it quickly

I guess he couldn't help out quick,real shame

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I hate to say it but in the extended video where all you hear is shots, there was enough of a delay and then more shots that I think there was a couple of make sure there dead head shots taken after they were down. And the fact that he left the shot interview lady seems that he never cared if she lived.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
repost
edit on 27-8-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Just look at the shooter's face in the still shot I just reposted-- you actually believe that is Williams? If you cannot see the difference; then you will never have one over the gov.. I'm sorry bro, but you kids are a little slow..

here you go a side by side. but first let me post something i found when looking for the pictures to use.

according to the website that posted this, it was posted last night at 6:09. it just furthers the fact that the man had anger issues, and was just a powder keg ready to blow.

and here is the site it came from.

A YouTube video seems to capture race-war-craving Vester Flanagan confronting a driver after a road-rage incident over a month ago. “B Foster” posted the video. He says: I posted this because i believe it may be Vester Lee Flanagan a.k.a. Bryce Williams, suspected of murdering Alison Parker and Adam Ward, and seriously injuring Vicki Gardner on 26 August, 2015 at Bridgewater Marina. recorded on 6 July, 2015 Roanoke, VA. I called this man out at a red light for driving like a maniac. He then followed me to my destination driving recklessly, and stopping traffic to continue the argument, the rest is on film.
Vester Flanagan July Road Rage Caught on Video

now i used a still that i found doing a image search for bryce williams and decided to use this one because,
1. it shows him next to the car described when they first started looking for him.
2. it is a shot that is sort of blurry like the screen grabs from the news footage, although not as close i still think you can see it is the same man from watching the video.

and here is the picture that i cropped it from out of the video.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: righteousthoughts
Anyone without a calcified pineal gland should be able to spot the ruse at play here.

The media being the culprit behind most falsehoods, and largely the general masses for giving validity to media outlets as such.

I'm so tired of this #, to where I had to create and account and cease being a lurker when I can contribute to the discussion.

I consider those who champion conspiratorial worldviews to be an awakened segment.

And on that note my friend, perhaps this is the psy op or false flag reason for the Smith Mountain journalist shootings, take a listen:

Military Now Has Authority to “Capture and Punish” Journalists Who they Deem “Belligerent” Everything is rolling out as planned: here is the news link and ATS thread link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can we see a false flag yet?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Honestly can't believe how many of you are falling for this false flag.

It's so blatant it smacks you in the face.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

And on that note my friend, perhaps this is the psy op or false flag reason for the Smith Mountain journalist shootings, take a listen: Military Now Has Authority to “Capture and Punish” Journalists Who they Deem “Belligerent” Everything is rolling out as planned: here is the newslink and ATS thread link:

please, that is not even the same thing, that is for Journalists that question the government and the military, not some nut job crying about being a victim of everybody.

plus do you really think they took a man and let him run rampant with anger issues in news stations across the country for over two years or more filing law suits just to pull this off.

do you realize how many people that would involve that they would have no control of.
like all the people that work in said news stations.
people that work at the court houses,clecks judges witness and so on.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It's false F.. and Freedom of the Press is no more..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's false F.. welcome to martal law

no it's not it is just what it is, a nut job that went off.

so with all the other false flags people have been comparing it to, you see we still have our guns, we still can move freely from town to town except where traveling involves the masses. there are no troops standing on the corners or tolling through the streets daily or hourly with .50 cals mounted on the humvees.

look i get it, there was a time when i wore a tin foil hat a size to small. when i first took to a interest in conspiracies, i use to tell the guy that introduced me to them that it was bullsh@@. he was the kinda guy that would bring a petition for people to sign and he woulds wait till there was a bunch of names on it before he signed, thinking like they wouldn't notice his name, or not sign it at all. he was all ways coming around with all kinds of stuff. i use to tell him it would never happen, to many rednecks across the country with guns that would fight their a@@es. but when the Kyoto Protocol treaty was signed, i read it and saw some things that didn't sit right with me and things just seemed to start falling in to the place.i call it a trap that i see many here falling in. i started listen to all the right wing whacko radio shows, started calling for the U.S. to get out of the UN,( i still think we need to do that) saw a conspiracy behind every event, and a NWO, Illuminati, CFR,Bilderberg Group,, and what ever PTB that is named under the sun coming to life. hell i even thought and voiced the North Hollywood Bank Shootout as a false flag to take away guns.

that lasted about a year and a half. then i started seeing that everything that was going on and thought of a a false flag and take over really didn't change anything, and i'm still as free today as i was then. that was almost 20years ago.

now don't get me wrong, there are people out there who want and do rule the world to some extent, but nothing like some
are saying. look Obama ans crew have been trying to get tougher gun laws for the past 7 years and hasn't done it yet, they have managed to get some things passed, but you know what that's just a money thing, just like all the rest if you pay attention to it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join