It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The other thing to note -

Certain countries outright ban the possession of firearms and whose laws, when it comes to due process, are a lot less dainty than our own, yet still have incidents where people are killed with firearms.

Guns do not kill people any more than knives, cars or fists - people kill people.

Just as black people, white people, Asian people or Hispanic people are not criminals - people who break the law are criminals.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

I don't think so pal. LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
a reply to: weirdeel

She does indeed look at him, which answers my thoughts on the peripheral vision, she did see him in peripheral vision, I awoke to more strangeness today on this topic, thanks for pointing that out pal.

You're welcome.

If you also notice the instant she looks at him he brings the gun up quickly, he ideally wants her to see the gun before he fires, at least that's what it looks like to me.
edit on 27-8-2015 by weirdeel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Still image of the shooter.....

Here is still image of the shooter, and this was posted early on in the thread on the first second page. Look at this picture. Now compare it to the image in the above video at minute 1:07-- NOW TELL ME, THAT IS NOT THE SAME PERSON!!
edit on 27-8-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Here is still image of the shooter, and this was posted early on in the thread on the first second page. Look at this picture. Now compare it to the image in the above video at minute 1:07-- NONOW TELL ME IS THAT THE SAME PERSON!!

It's an extremely blurred still capture of a live video feed. If you watch that particular video he is seen for less than a second, that image isn't enough to go on in and of itself.

You're reaching for something that isn't there.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Here is still image of the shooter, and this was posted early on in the thread on the first second page. Look at this picture. Now compare it to the image in the above video at minute 1:07-- NONOW TELL ME IS THAT THE SAME PERSON!!

I think you may have a gas leak in your building. Open some windows and take a deep breath of fresh air.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdeel

I don't think so pal. LOL

Just look at the shooter's face in the still shot I just reposted-- you actually believe that is Williams? If you cannot see the difference; then you will never have one over the gov.. I'm sorry bro, but you kids are a little slow..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Okay.

It's the same person.

An off the reservation ex employee carried out an attack on two people he had a problem with. The world is full of nutjobs, and sometimes that can be scary. But it happens, and pretending everything is a conspiracy doesn't change that.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Okay.

It's the same person.

An off the reservation ex employee carried out an attack on two people he had a problem with. The world is full of nutjobs, and sometimes that can be scary. But it happens, and pretending everything is a conspiracy doesn't change that.

You are unable to see the difference, or you are working for gov.. do not lie, compare the two images at minute 1:07 in the video and the picture of the original still shot..the shooter is not the same person and I am not making this up. I can try to put up a still shot of the 1:07 minute if I can but someone help me because I don't know how to put up the picture information through upload.. it is not the same person.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

I think you may have a gas leak in your building. Open some windows and take a deep breath of fresh air.

It's totally cut and pasted on, the shooter in the still shot is not the same person..I'll do some visual work on this one, but it will be for my personal satisfaction and benefit. Get ready for martial law though, you are all about to turn in your guns..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

it's a thing called time zone or you slept late.

edit on 27-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Okay.

It's the same person.

It is not the same person and you are unwilling to re observe the video at that minute to compare it to the still shot.
Look at the pictures

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Just returned from walking the dog in great clean fresh air, even he can see the difference..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It's an extremely blurred still capture of a live video feed. If you watch that particular video he is seen for less than a second, that image isn't enough to go on in and of itself.

Look at your video at minute one zero seven, it is not the same person as the still shot; try uploading a still shot of minute 1:07.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I'm in the same time zone (Eastern US) and my computer is as well so I just don't understand why it would be so off.

But I have seen that with Twitter and Facebook on multiple occasions - just wanted to bring it up to see if anybody else noticed.

But I am still very curious about the 7:45 am time frame I first heard, versus later reports of 6:45 am. If they weren't sure of the 7:45 am time they shouldn't have said it, it just confused me and got me to start digging for things that aren't there.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

originally posted by: DarkGuardian
a reply to: old_god

Ok man, here' where I'll stop you... You might have a few valid point... to some people. But i will have to say, from experience. Those were not blanks...
The weapon apears to be a Glock 38, which is a .45, due to from the width of the weapon, it was firing live rounds due to the obvious recoil. Also, adrenaline is realeased into your body, in such a quick exert, that you inact an almost subhuman level of endurance. It does't last long, and actually deprives the body of much needed engergy and focus, that people typically die as a result of the deficit. But, she did show signs of being hit with a projectile, mulitple times too.

The truth is, people don't get shot and fall to the ground. For that very brief instant, you don't realise it, but you actually don't feel anything. You definetly feel the aftermath...

To say it was fake is completly ignorant and wrong.

If you have ever TRULY been in a situaltion where people are getting shot, then you KNOW how people react. People react in three ways, and only three way, you run, you show reaction towards the threat, or the most common, you freeze. The camera man and the woman being interviewed froze, the anchor, she fled.

Most people would love to believe that they would react in a manner to control the situation, but the fact of the matter is, they won't. They will freeze.

This obviously really happened.

It was premeditated, and executed exactly as intended, so it seems.

Try to have a good night, in light of our terrible tradgedy...

*snip* Why would noone notice this disgruntled worker walking up behind them on a wooden dock like surface? And then he points the gun at the reporter for several second seconds and even mumbles to himself before firing several seconds after, waiting for the camera man to pan onto the reporter. This is like a B movie, Terror Firmer-Lloyd Kaufman, written all over it. You cannot prove those were real shots, and they were not.

If you watch the shooters POV video, Parker does look in his direction for a split second.

0:50 - 0:51

ITS ALL HERE MINUTE ONE ZERO SEVEN.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
double post by accident

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Now they're claiming he was gay? Gosh, doesn't the craziness of all of this cause suspicion and concern for anyone..next thing you know Kaitlyn Jenner is going to enter the picture.. He should have shot for a gay discrimination lawsuit instead.. I still don't buy it, the gay community does not turn over this way..they are not one to utilize violence against people..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Calm down man, clam down.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

"Re observe?" Dude I've watched both videos multiple times.

And looked at what evidence has already been released.

Repeating yourself over and over and over isn't furthering your argument. It's called spam.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join