It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Just google isaiah 11:6 and you will see a large majority of the images are a lion and lamb with the quote, now why would that be?

Because there's a clear reference in Revelations, lions are more artistically dramatic than wolves, and people make mistakes?

Just spitballin'.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

yes, you are right, same with isaiah 11:6 it will still show mosltly the lion and the lamb in the images, yet every single bible has changed to the wolf and the lamb!

It reminds me of the Dr.Who "Bad Wolf" episode!

The Bible has been translated and mistranslated so many times, if you google images in some you'll find wolf and lamb, in others a lion. It is a book written and adjusted by men to aid their only purpose: the domination of the masses. Don't trust it as the word of a god.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: hidingthistime

If you dont remeber the northern ice cap on google map since it came out, then something is seriously wrong!

Google map is not Google Earth. In this world.
But neither shows sea ice. Anywhere.
well, I can never prove it to you, but I can assure you ir did! It always did, it was never just sea like that! Watch his video, you can clearly see they are making new islands with paint etc all pixelated and they are fixing a bunch of mistakes like the bart simpson that was scratched in the sea the other day etc.

Just for giggles watch the video....lol

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

People have known about (and written about) the so-called "lion and the lamb" discrepancy for some time.

Typically, when someone is thinking of the “lion and the lamb,” Isaiah 11:6 is in mind due to it often being misquoted, “And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together.”

The true “Lion and the Lamb” passage is Revelation 5:5–6. The Lion and the Lamb both refer to Jesus Christ. He is both the conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah and the Lamb who was slain. The Lion and the Lamb are descriptions of two aspects of the nature of Christ. As the Lion of Judah, He fulfills the prophecy of Genesis 49:9 and is the Messiah who would come from the tribe of Judah. As the Lamb of God, He is the perfect and ultimate sacrifice for sin.

Link

Look what y'all have made me do ... quoting the Bible. Jeez.
yes, good find, but it also said that at isaiah 11:6, and the jehovahs witnesses used to use them as paralelles to the harmony they saw between the old and new testament.

Just google isaiah 11:6 and you will see a large majority of the images are a lion and lamb with the quote, now why would that be?

Jehovahs witnesses a well know for editing bibles to suit their own needs.

A regular KJV is different to a Jehovah's Witness KJV.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He keeps measuring from Brisbane to LA, at the same 2 points and now it went from 12000 miles minus 500, down to 11500 miles now, so they are shrinking the landmass back again to where it was. I wonder if they will put it all the way back to 8000 where it was for decades?

Land masses don't move 4000 miles.

As I already explained, a lot of things would be different if Austrailia was 4,000 miles away from where it currently is.
that is true, and that is why we think it is the MAPS they are changing etc to see how many of you they can fool....

If you dont remeber the northern ice cap on google map since it came out, then something is seriously wrong!

May I clarify?

The delusional folks here are the ones that accept evidence and standard explanations of reality?
if you believe google earth and google maps never showed the northen ice cap, then yes, I have no choice than to believe that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

People have known about (and written about) the so-called "lion and the lamb" discrepancy for some time.

Typically, when someone is thinking of the “lion and the lamb,” Isaiah 11:6 is in mind due to it often being misquoted, “And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together.”

The true “Lion and the Lamb” passage is Revelation 5:5–6. The Lion and the Lamb both refer to Jesus Christ. He is both the conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah and the Lamb who was slain. The Lion and the Lamb are descriptions of two aspects of the nature of Christ. As the Lion of Judah, He fulfills the prophecy of Genesis 49:9 and is the Messiah who would come from the tribe of Judah. As the Lamb of God, He is the perfect and ultimate sacrifice for sin.

Link

that again is what I call "damage control" .

Why would that article even need to be made if there wasnt a problem there. I was a JW, I read it enough time in the KJV and New world translation and showed people the parallell.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh look. Add on for arctic ice layers

You really should try harder. You're just making yourself look a little silly.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Link

that again is what I call "damage control" .

Why would that article even need to be made if there wasnt a problem there. I was a JW, I read it enough time in the KJV and New world translation and showed people the parallell.

The article is "made" because it's a common mistake that's been made for years.

There's nothing wrong with making mistakes and having unclear memories. All of us have the same problems.

That's actually my point.

You didn't answer my question though ... isn't it far more likely, given the possibility of mind-alteration, that it is YOUR mind rather than those of random folks scattered across the globe, that is being altered?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Link

yes, good find, but it also said that at isaiah 11:6, and the jehovahs witnesses used to use them as paralelles to the harmony they saw between the old and new testament.

show me evidence of it saying lion in isaiah 11:6 in one single translation EVER then!
show me IN the bible, not some long cover up damagae control bs article made to sooth the sheep either.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Link

show me evidence of it saying lion in isaiah 11:6 in one single translation EVER then!
show me IN the bible, not some long cover up damagae control bs article made to sooth the sheep either.

So you only want the evidence you want?

Confirmation bias much?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I agree with you, the bible and religion are twisted for sure. The true creator is not part of that freaky religious bs crapola garbage.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I never once in my life, needed to add on ice, it was always automatically there.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I never once in my life, needed to add on ice, it was always automatically there.

Maybe you downloaded one that already had the add on? They're not difficult to find.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Link

Confirmation bias much?
oh, taste of your own medicine? Answer a question with a question, again afraid to accept the challenge and change the subject because part of you is sooooooo terrified you may be wrong? Show me in a bible if you are so sure.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Maybe you downloaded one that already had the add on? They're not difficult to find.
you guys are all grasping at straws and back peddling now...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Link

Confirmation bias much?
oh, taste of your own medicine? Answer a question with a question, again afraid to accept the challenge and change the subject because part of you is sooooooo terrified you may be wrong? Show me in a bible if you are so sure.
I can't because it doesn't exist. It's a misunderstanding that's been pointed out to you numerous times. Just because you deny it's true, doesn't it make false.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

you guys are all grasping at straws and back peddling now...

Says the person who has so many straws you made a house. the big bad wolf will come and blow it down soon.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Link

Confirmation bias much?
I can't because it doesn't exist. It's a misunderstanding that's been pointed out to you numerous times. Just because you deny it's true, doesn't it make false.
YOU said with quite the tone of determination that you believed this was the fault of the JWs changing their bibles.... more back peddling

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Link

Confirmation bias much?
YOU said with quite the tone of determination that you believed this was the fault of the JWs changing their bibles.... more back peddling

How is that back peddling? JWs change their bibles. It's VERY well known. I can't show you in a bible because it doesn't exist in main stream bibles.

Next time, try this. Think before you type.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join