It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
P.S. I distinctly remember Vader saying

"Yo Man, I am your Helmet Authority Figure & stuff Lucas...Frodo is your brother...where's the ring"

Distinctly!!

Mandela!!!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I wasn't refering to you specifically. Anyways you seem really upset that people engage in Rainbow and Unicorn magic. Like do you get a full blown panic attack when you see it or is it just pure anger that takes over you?

As suggested, you can always choose to stay clear of these threads but I think you are just going to have to live with it because it is all over the internet and spreading. Hard times ahead for you, you poor thing.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

I wasn't refering to you specifically. Anyways you seem really upset that people engage in Rainbow and Unicorn magic. Like do you get a full blown panic attack when you see it or is it just pure anger that takes over you?

As suggested, you can always choose to stay clear of these threads but I think you are just going to have to live with it because it is all over the internet and spreading. Hard times ahead for you, you poor thing.

I'm literally laughing right now.

Thank You.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
"It's all over the internet and spreading"

HAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorta like Herpes.??

Too funny. Comedy gold.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You seem to have covered a whole range of emotions in just a few minutes. Are you going to be allright?
edit on 22-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I have zero idea.... do you think these changes are encoded with subtle messages?

This was meant as a reply to the volvo question... oops
edit on 22-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
I have zero idea.... do you think these changes are encoded with subtle messages?

Yes they are drawing our attention to something. We have been so wrapped up in ourselves that we haven't noticed what been happening.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

Yes they are drawing our attention to something. We have been so wrapped up in ourselves that we haven't noticed what been happening.
I have been noticing.... what do you think the message is.... and dont you feel the ones who need it most are the ones least likely to listen?

I think some of these people could wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and see an whole new face staring back at them and STILL be in denial that anything is out of sorts !

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I have been noticing.... what do you think the message is.... and dont you feel the ones who need it most are the ones least likely to listen?

I think some of these people could wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and see an whole new face staring back at them and STILL be in denial that anything is out of sorts !

By not noticing I mean not noticing what the ME changes are addressing. I'm not sure it's my place to just tell you what I think the message is. All I'll say is I have made links that have led me to a place that has made me face up to the fact that i am not as righteous as I once thought.

As for the skeptics, there's a message in what they are saying too.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

By not noticing I mean not noticing what the ME changes are addressing. I'm not sure it's my place to just tell you what I think the message is. All I'll say is I have made links that have led me to a place that has made me face up to the fact that i am not as righteous as I once thought.

hmmm, well now I am lost. You have completely stumped me! Lol

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Take the title of this thread.
Forget about the change. The change is just there to draw our attention to the message.
I am your father.
Who is our Father?

The skeptics are denying ME, using science as their back up. What else would they be denying by doing that?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Forget about the change. The change is just there to draw our attention to the message.
I am your father.
Who is our Father?

The skeptics are denying ME, using science as their back up. What else would they be denying by doing that?

Also notice how the father is talking though me in that last paragraph.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I am your father.
Who is our Father?

Also notice how the father is talking though me in that last paragraph.

Ohhhh good point there! As a lot of science is purley faith based!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is tooooo much! Now, not only is the north pole GONE, but the noether polar ice cap is gone?

Apparently here, they think just the "ice cap" is melting, not the "ice CAPS?"

Seriously?? Do they still have Al Gores global warming video here I wonder? Woah, this is getting out of hand, and russia can SEE Alaska! What did they need Christopher Columbus for? Geeze, the russians could nearly have swam over!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

This is tooooo much! Now, not only is the north pole GONE, but the noether polar ice cap is gone?

Apparently here, they think just the "ice cap" is melting, not the "ice CAPS?"

Seriously?? Do they still have Al Gores global warming video here I wonder? Woah, this is getting out of hand, and russia can SEE Alaska! What did they need Christopher Columbus for? Geeze, the russians could nearly have swam over!

Really?!

You're now just making stuff up lol.

Distance from Russian to Alaska is 55 miles. Wow!

I've capS are both still there. North and south.

Anything else you want to make up?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

But the north pole isn't there. You know, that stripey thing with the ball on it. It's gone.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So now that there is no longer land OR ice on the north pole, seriously, where did santa and the elves live? I was in a christmas movie, and it all revolved around the north pole..... wth???

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But the north pole isn't there. You know, that stripey thing with the ball on it. It's gone.

*facepalm*

Really?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So now that there is no longer land OR ice on the north pole,
Yes there is. Quite a bit of it.

seriously, where did santa and the elves live?
Lapland.

I was in a christmas movie, and it all revolved around the north pole..... wth???
Saying "wth" doesn't make your point any less wrong.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Look it up, is is gone! People are freaking out all over this one... where did all the polar bears and penguines live? POLAR bears??? WtH???

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join