It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You say you want answers. When they are provided you cover your eyes and say we are mean. You then retreat to the ravings of a youtube guy because, for some reason, you like being weirded out rather than informed.

edit on 5/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I replied to you because you keep saying the same thing even after proof and an explanation to why Google Earth show no ice in the Arctic.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You guys have pushed your opinions enough, over and over and over and over, you post 7 pages of the same thing! Agree to disagree and move on, you bury EVERYTHING I am trying to talk about!
edit on 22-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For anyone who just checks the last page, here is a video that I find excellent, that caused a huge uproar this morning. Hopefully it wont get buried under 7 pages of nonsense again...

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If you dont remeber the northern ice cap on google map since it came out, then something is seriously wrong!

Google map is not Google Earth. In this world.
But neither shows sea ice. Anywhere.

I just want highlight that statement as I was led to belive you were saying there were no ice caps on google map or google earth, and then spent 5 pages saying the opposite, that there were icecaps as if I were makiing up the icecaps, before there is more editing.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I just want highlight that statement as I was led to belive you were saying there were no ice caps on google map or google earth, and then spent 5 pages saying the opposite, that there were icecaps as if I were makiing up the icecaps, before there is more editing.

I said that sea ice does not appear on Google Earth.
I said that sea does exist.
I said that there are addon overlays available for Google Earth which show sea ice (and other things which do not appear on native Google Earth).

Does that clear it up?

You understand that Google Earth does not have real time imagery, right?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
We are clear now on what you think. I still never have seen until now, google earth or google maps with no ice.

You are not me, and you are not in my mind, and you seeing it 5000000 times does not in any way change the fact that I always saw ice caps there. Can you understand that. I never saw ocean there, and you are just going to have to accept that I am entitled to my experience as much as anyone else is. In my experience there have always been ice caps there. Done?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Sure. I get it.
It's no different from stein/stain.

Do you understand the "history" part of Google Earth?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Sure. I get it.
It's no different from stein/stain.

Do you understand the "history" part of Google Earth?
lets just agree to disagree. I dont really feel like talking to you 2 anymore. Things get wayyy to off topic and trail all over the place.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Some craziness here, I have a lot of reading to do to sift through all of the contradictions...

www.google.ca... e=UTF-8#q=north+pole+no+ice+google+earth.

My search is supposed to be "why is there no ice at the north pole on google earth"

But it only shows up as north pole on ats for some reason..... grrrrr

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I dont really feel like talking to you 2 anymore. Things get wayyy to off topic and trail all over the place.

Ok. You don't have to, but you did ask me a question, right?

And don't tell me not to post.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
that caused a huge uproar this morning.

What "huge uproar"? Where was this "huge uproar"?

you really have no clue at all about Earths geography, why do you ignore this?

While the South Pole lies on a continental land mass, the North Pole is located in the middle of the Arctic Ocean amid waters that are almost permanently covered with constantly shifting sea ice. This makes it impractical to construct a permanent station at the North Pole (unlike the South Pole). However, the Soviet Union, and later Russia, constructed a number of manned drifting stations on a generally annual basis since 1937, some of which have passed over or very close to the Pole. Since 2002, the Russians have also annually established a base, Barneo, close to the Pole. This operates for a few weeks during early spring. Studies in the 2000s predicted that the North Pole may become seasonally ice-free because of Arctic ice shrinkage, with timescales varying from 2016[1][2] to the late 21st century or later.

You also appear to have missed

en.wikipedia.org...

So how did a submarine sail under the North Pole if there was land up there?
edit on 22-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yes well you should know better than most people exactly how much ice their is up there even in summer.Google wants people to believe that the ice is gone,it's crazy.They should have to represent the globe in a trurhfull way not a misleading way.Pushing green agendas is not the job of google earth.I for one want to see the planet as it trully is.

So it is just me, they say.... I am making things up, I remember wrong, blah bpah blah, others notice, and again the theory that google is screwing around looks stronger.

link

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No one said it was just you. Plenty of people don't understand Google Earth. I even posted a link explaining why there's no ice on Google Earth.

Try googling "Arctic with ice" and it will counter your post about the Arctic having no ice.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I do know Because I've been there so keep your knickers on pal.I'm saying if you are going to represent the globe in a program then you should do it correctly and show the northern ice.As far as lies go or misinformation Google earth is doing enough of that by not showing the globe as it truly is.I am a free Australian not chinese so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.Your virtual globes page sucks and the google earth program should contain ice in the northern hemisphere so that young kids can see it exists.I don't like being called a chinese plant by some google employee watch yourself or I'll take this further.
this is how I feel. Google earth is screwing around. Period.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Google earth is screwing around. Period.

No. Not really.
Some people just don't understand what Google Earth actually is.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Google earth is screwing around. Period.

No. Not really.
Some people just don't understand what Google Earth actually is.
gimme a break, if there is ice there, they should show it still, why show the south ice but not the north? Why cause confusion? It makes no sense....

And then people have the nerve to try and tell me there is no ice there...... brutal.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
why show the south ice but not the north?

You do not seem to be aware that there is land at the South Pole, but none at the North!

Why cause confusion?

Only those that are not aware of what google Earth actually shows are confused.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

if there is ice there, they should show it still, why show the south ice but not the north?
Once again, and not because I like repeating myself but because you asked: because in the south there is ice which is not sea ice. Google Earth does not show sea ice. Do you see the ice on Greenland? That is not sea ice.

Why cause confusion? It makes no sense....
Some people are easily confused.

And then people have the nerve to try and tell me there is no ice there...... brutal.
Who has told you that?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They should show the ice the way they always did.

Simple.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join