It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
He keeps measuring from Brisbane to LA, at the same 2 points and now it went from 12000 miles minus 500, down to 11500 miles now, so they are shrinking the landmass back again to where it was. I wonder if they will put it all the way back to 8000 where it was for decades?

Land masses don't move 4000 miles.

As I already explained, a lot of things would be different if Austrailia was 4,000 miles away from where it currently is.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

He keeps measuring from Brisbane to LA, at the same 2 points and now it went from 12000 miles minus 500, down to 11500 miles now, so they are shrinking the landmass back again to where it was.

Have you tried to verify this on your own?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

What is this man in the video you posted talking about? Instead of looking at a map on the internet, if you google real images of the North Pole what he says doesn't make sense. So, we know Prince Harry trekked the North Pole in 2011, right? People are still doing so nowadays, there is a marathon every year on the North Pole:

North Pole marathon 2015

North Pole marathon 2014

Etc etc etc.... Check the website for 2016 pics North Pole Marathon website

Where is the conspiracy and hidden evidence he is talking about?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He keeps measuring from Brisbane to LA, at the same 2 points and now it went from 12000 miles minus 500, down to 11500 miles now, so they are shrinking the landmass back again to where it was. I wonder if they will put it all the way back to 8000 where it was for decades?

As I already explained, a lot of things would be different if Austrailia was 4,000 miles away from where it currently is.
that is true, and that is why we think it is the MAPS they are changing etc to see how many of you they can fool....

If you dont remeber the northern ice cap on google map since it came out, then something is seriously wrong!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

If you dont remeber the northern ice cap on google map since it came out, then something is seriously wrong!

Google map is not Google Earth. In this world.
But neither shows sea ice. Anywhere.
edit on 5/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

that is true, and that is why we think it is the MAPS they are changing etc to see how many of you they can fool....

May I clarify?

The delusional folks here are the ones that accept evidence and standard explanations of reality?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Fool you in what way? The DAILY flights would instantly disprove anything moving.

Why? Google Earth is land based. Sea ice isn't land based and constantly moves, melts, gains etc. But as already stated, you can get an add on for sea ice.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

What is this man in the video you posted talking about? Instead of looking at a map on the internet, if you google real images of the North Pole what he says doesn't make sense. So, we know Prince Harry trekked the North Pole in 2011, right? People are still doing so nowadays, there is a marathon every year on the North Pole:

North Pole marathon 2015

North Pole marathon 2014

yes, you are right, same with isaiah 11:6 it will still show mosltly the lion and the lamb in the images, yet every single bible has changed to the wolf and the lamb!

It reminds me of the Dr.Who "Bad Wolf" episode!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

May I clarify?

The delusional folks here are the ones that accept evidence and standard explanations of reality?

Apparently so.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

When Rose fries the Daleks? That was awesome.
Did that happen at the north pole?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

North Pole marathon 2015

North Pole marathon 2014

yes, you are right, same with isaiah 11:6 it will still show mosltly the lion and the lamb in the images, yet every single bible has changed to the wolf and the lamb!
Apart from it shows multiple variations from all the animals and a child to just one animal.

Does it? The only difference in the timeline there was rose wasn't dead. Nothing about land masses, words, books or anything else.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Fool you in what way? The DAILY flights would instantly disprove anything moving.

Why? Google Earth is land based. Sea ice isn't land based and constantly moves, melts, gains etc. But as already stated, you can get an add on for sea ice.

Well, along with me thinking flat earth was rediculous, I also thought hollow earth was rediculous, and the only think they had going for them was that on google earth, both polar ice caps were colored and smudged over. If you truly believe google earth never showed the ice caps I am scared for you.

When hollow earth was the big thing, people would be w
Analising every corner of the north Pole, ALL ICE on google earth, and colored over with paint in the very middle.

I have never seen google earth with no northern ice cap.

I am scared for you people if you are that easily fooled.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

People have known about (and written about) the so-called "lion and the lamb" discrepancy for some time.

Typically, when someone is thinking of the “lion and the lamb,” Isaiah 11:6 is in mind due to it often being misquoted, “And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together.”

The true “Lion and the Lamb” passage is Revelation 5:5–6. The Lion and the Lamb both refer to Jesus Christ. He is both the conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah and the Lamb who was slain. The Lion and the Lamb are descriptions of two aspects of the nature of Christ. As the Lion of Judah, He fulfills the prophecy of Genesis 49:9 and is the Messiah who would come from the tribe of Judah. As the Lamb of God, He is the perfect and ultimate sacrifice for sin.

Link

Look what y'all have made me do ... quoting the Bible. Jeez.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I wish I could express the irony inherent in your statement.

Be at peace, we delusional reality-mongers will be fine.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He keeps measuring from Brisbane to LA, at the same 2 points and now it went from 12000 miles minus 500, down to 11500 miles now, so they are shrinking the landmass back again to where it was.

I will start measuring every day, as my mind does not seem to be effected by the changes or be blind to them like some. Though, if you guys keep getting a memory wipe or whatever it is, you wont believe me when I measure it every day and mark down the changes, which sucks.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

When hollow earth was the big thing, people would be w Analising every corner of the north Pole, ALL ICE on google earth, and colored over with paint in the very middle.

Nope. But they did look a the sea floor there a lot.

link   

Well, along with me thinking flat earth was rediculous, I also thought hollow earth was rediculous, and the only think they had going for them was that on google earth, both polar ice caps were colored and smudged over. If you truly believe google earth never showed the ice caps I am scared for you.
Why? And why would they need to show the north ice cap?

When hollow earth was the big thing, people would be w
Analising every corner of the north Pole, ALL ICE on google earth, and colored over with paint in the very middle.
Which you can do if you get an add on for Google Earth. We already told you this.

I have never seen google earth with no northern ice cap.
Have you got Google Earth yourself or are you basing that on what people have shown you?

We're not the ones being fooled.

link   

Simple. Log it here for us.
Then we can play too.

edit on 5/22/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I will start measuring every day, as my mind does not seem to be effected by the changes or be blind to them like some. Though, if you guys keep getting a memory wipe or whatever it is, you wont believe me when I measure it every day and mark down the changes, which sucks.

I haven't read all of your posts so beg pardon if you've covered this ... but, given the likelihood of all of us distributed across the world of being "mind-wiped" ... isn't it more likely, just logically, that it is your mind and perception being affected here, rather than ours?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

People have known about (and written about) the so-called "lion and the lamb" discrepancy for some time.

Typically, when someone is thinking of the “lion and the lamb,” Isaiah 11:6 is in mind due to it often being misquoted, “And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, and the leopard will lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together.”

The true “Lion and the Lamb” passage is Revelation 5:5–6. The Lion and the Lamb both refer to Jesus Christ. He is both the conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah and the Lamb who was slain. The Lion and the Lamb are descriptions of two aspects of the nature of Christ. As the Lion of Judah, He fulfills the prophecy of Genesis 49:9 and is the Messiah who would come from the tribe of Judah. As the Lamb of God, He is the perfect and ultimate sacrifice for sin.

Link

Look what y'all have made me do ... quoting the Bible. Jeez.
yes, good find, but it also said that at isaiah 11:6, and the jehovahs witnesses used to use them as paralelles to the harmony they saw between the old and new testament.

Just google isaiah 11:6 and you will see a large majority of the images are a lion and lamb with the quote, now why would that be?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join