It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
a reply to: Answer

Is that your belief or something you're leaning towards?

Just an option.

I didn't like the OP's 2 choices so I added another.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

OP or God?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You're basically talking about God, and choosing different ways to interpret Him (see what I thar!? HUR DUR). We have someone in this very thread that espouses a hindu expression of the subject.

That is sort of the point I've been trying to make. The philosophical question of whether there is an intelligent creative force behind the origin of the universe (or multiverse for that matter) does not start and stop with Abrahamic religions. It starts with each individual and requires careful introspection as opposed to societal memes.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

God of course.
Stay in context and don't get all wobbley.
I have a hard enough tme.
edit on Ram80315v18201500000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

You're basically talking about God, and choosing different ways to interpret Him (see what I thar!? HUR DUR). We have someone in this very thread that espouses a hindu expression of the subject.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

OP or God?

But what if God made the OP?

edit on 8/3/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: arimass101
My god only about 3 of you tried to debate from the question I asked and none replied to my arguments. Whats up!!??

I guess you have no answers... I'm waiting...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

What if god made doubts and rationality?

What if george pencil echoing tangles?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Can't go where you go, but I can share one of these .

Here's another to both your god and random chance!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: arimass101

I guess you have no answers... I'm waiting...

Where the hell is Barcs!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Where else would they have come from?

Twat waffle bakery pizza bus stop.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

not really a debate but a question. why did the creator make me ugly? why did he make it his plan to screw over some guy in life by making him unscrewable? I have no other redeeming qualities to make up for my looks and I sure ain't going anywhere in life. so why did he create me just to watch me fester? always wanted to know why that's part of the creators plan

I know this won't help much.

But God did not make anyone ugly. Man's obsession with the material world has caused you and others to judge you as ugly.

Here is a link to a famous Christian man, Nick Vujicic, who has no arms and no legs. Most would consider his wife attractive. Love can see through the flesh into the Spirit.

www.christiantoday.com...

You can be attractive in ways that will transcend your physical appearance. I am not the most attractive person myself, so I work hard at making everything else about me attractive.

You are not unscrewable, but you are not likely going to be a player either. Sometimes not being able to become something is as much a gift as it feels like a curse.

Love can transcend all physical appearances.

edit on 3-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I agree it is my parents fault and gods. you see i went to their schools, I went to their chuches and I went to their institutional learning facility how can they say I'm crazy!

how much are Hookers these days? do they take credit card? will I need to cut my toenails first? that's a concern cause if so I'm gunna have to save up for clippers.

so why did God make me like this. why have toenails if you just need to cut them anyways? I try and stick by his plan for me, and keep myself the way he intended which is why I don't cut my hair or shave ever. how's that unattractive when that's God's plan. god, parents and women they're all crazy

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

What is your main account here?

Just askin...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Can't go where you go, but I can share one of these .

Here's another to both your god and random chance!

To watching the fun. Silent support, if you will

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So your entire argument is "There are things about reality I dislike, therefore God is an impossibility"?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

George Pencil echoing Mr. Tangles could be misconstrued as a mockery. Vladimir Putin, who is a self-professed Christian, and believes in one God for that matter, THE GOD we're discussing, wouldn't like that. Or, at the least, Vladimir Putin wouldn't.

www.express.co.uk...
Russian media and telecom regulator Roskomnadzor this week reminded citizens that it is ILLEGAL to publish memes which portray real people in a way that does not reflect their "personality".

I personally think that Lucky Charms is a great cereal, and I look forward to eating it once again.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I would just like to point out the fact that both Organized Religion and Atheism are hard-set belief systems that have no irrefutable evidence to prove or disprove either one.

They are both more alike then most would like to admit.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

nope just wondering why he screwed up so bad when he made me. it seems a little unfair. why randomly screw over people? I have no other outstanding qualities, so why'd he do that to me. just decimate the fairness of the playing field? why?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
how much are Hookers these days? do they take credit card? will I need to cut my toenails first? that's a concern cause if so I'm gunna have to save up for clippers.

How do you get 3,215,670 stars with 6,250 posts?
edit on 8/3/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I would just like to point out the fact that both Organized Religion and Atheism are hard-set belief systems that have no irrefutable evidence to prove or disprove either one.

They are both more alike then most would like to admit.

Couldn't agree more.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join