It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Montages? Do each of those instances date when they were said? I DID specifically ask for any instances of this being said within recent years. It's not like I'm doubting that this has happened at all. How about doing some actual due diligence if you are going to promote someone else's claim instead of telling ME to do it for you?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's fine I don't wanna debate the unwilling. I will disregard your posts as your personal opinions that in no (autocorrect fail) way show they are held by others. Thanks for at least being honest.
edit on 30-7-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

He's basically marched us down a very bad road....has basically deconstructed this country.

He 'basically' did it?

How did he go about doing that?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
American hero

Cripes.
You guys are scary weird with your hoo-ah flag-worshipping gun-toting fear-mongering misnomers.
I didn't see a hero, just a misinformed kid.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I suggest you ask a vet. what they think and you will find a pretty telling answer if they're honest.

This sort of approach is disingenious. Not only are you asking someone to get anecdotal evidence that would in no way prove your assertion, you're already saying that if a vet answers in the way opposing of your opinion, they are dishonest.

That is not only illogical, but insulting to our intelligence. How can you expect anyone to follow that twisted, fallacy-driven logic?
edit on 30-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

You can't say that a service member is not a hero.
The PC police from the right we be on you if you do.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Haha, true that.
I'll wear it. He ain't a hero.

In short, as Smedley Butler once said, he was a rackateer, a gangster for capitalism....

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ya know, there are men and women that died for this country that are true heroes. I'd bet they'd be pissed if they knew all they had to do was have an extreme opinion and a youtube account to be called a hero.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Most definitely.

I in no way meant that no service member is a hero.
And I know you were not saying I did.

Just that not all of them are

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Regardless of your political view, Obama only has 18 more months in office. I just hope we can start healing then. In my nearly 70 years here on earth I have never seen the country so divided. Everyone is at each other's throat. God bless us and this country.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2015 by buddah6 because: lobotomized through superior pain meds.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I see why this guy is a Marine and not curing cancer, he believes that some politicians care about his life.

The IQ levels are really that low to be in the military now, huh?

Derek

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I thought the military was a voluntary job that you signed up for.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Obama is a damn puppet. Not sure why you would get emotional over the words and actions of a puppet.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

This sort of patriotism scares me. The same sort of mentality that got thousands of young American men and woman killed in an illegal war. It's not the politicians' children that are sent there.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
Regardless of your political view, Obama only has 18 more months in office. I just hope we can start healing then. In my nearly 70 years here on earth I have never seen the country so divided. Everyone is at each other's throat. God bless us and this country.

If you think the divisions in this country are a result of it's POTUS, you are headed toward a bitter disappointment in 2017.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyNetBeware

I'd like you to explain to me what the TPP Trade Deal is.

After you're done explaining it, then explain the secrecry around it, how congressmen had to sign a paper that they wouldn't take about it after they'd read it, how they were monitored in a secret room while reading it in the basement of the national's capital.

Once you're done explaining the secrecy, then please explain all the ways in which this deal is marching us toward a New World order. Explain what it does, the mechanisms in which it inflates the notion of world domination, how corporations will have more rights than citizens of the US.

This is but one example of Obummer's maneuvers.

But, I'm willing to venture you haven't even heard of the TPP.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I wonder how long before someone kicks his door down and takes him away or worse...some odd accident or illness.
Matter of time...

Well, there is this old quote:

ISIS Sends This Message To America: “Our Goal Is To Kill Obama. - Quote

lol

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Ya know, there are men and women that died for this country that are true heroes. I'd bet they'd be pissed if they knew all they had to do was have an extreme opinion and a youtube account to be called a hero.

Still at it with your hyperbole and nonstop ad nauseam fact begging nonsense trolling I see.
*yawns*
edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: introvert

Still at it with your hyperbole and nonstop ad nauseam fact begging nonsense trolling I see.
*yawns*

Where in that post did I ask for facts? Also, what did I say in that post that was hyperbolic?

Are we reading the same posts?

I also see that you love to go at me personally.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join