It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

"If you want our respect, earn it, because right now all you have is our resentment."

“The day of the attack, you delivered a statement. You didn’t even have the decency to stand up,” he said.

The Marine then ticked off a list of shootings or deaths that Obama did stand up for while he spoke to the nation, including the Charleston shooting, the Boston bombings, the Baltimore riots, Michael Brown’s death, and the Washington Naval Yard shooting. He even stood up when singer Whitney Houston passed.

Rather than standing out of a sign of respect for the warriors who just gave their lives in military service to their country, “You sit slumped down in a chair and ramble through some poorly scripted apology that sounds as sincere as ‘if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,’” he stated.

“Our Founding Fathers knew this day would come, so they left us, the people, the power to overcome,” he said. “Mr. Obama, you are a tyrant and nothing more.”

He called on the commander-in-chief to “step up and do what a president is supposed to do….If you want our respect, earn it, because right now all you have is our resentment.”

Source

Video from the source:

I think that this pretty much speaks for itself and he says a lot of things that a lot of us are already thinking. Well said, Marine. Semper Fi.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Seriously, must be a slow news day, obama forgot to kick a puppy this morning.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh oh my first double post.
edit on 30-7-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

it seems as though this gentleman just realized what a lot of us already knew.
the elected politicians don't care about you.

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Obama is only worried about his Golf swing, celebrity news, Chicago Bulls and other insignificant things. Meanwhile, the America that we once loved is turning into an abomination.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If you want our respect, earn it, because right now all you have is our resentment.

He's upset because Obama didn't stand?

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

If you want our respect, earn it, because right now all you have is our resentment.

Sounded to me like he was upset about quite a few things regarding Obama (like a lot of us are)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: subfab

Obama is only worried about his Golf swing, Chicago Bulls and other insignificant things. Meanwhile, the America that we once loved is turning into an abomination.

elected officials and corporations is only worried about his Golf swing, Chicago Bulls and other insignificant things. Meanwhile, the America that we once loved is turning into an abomination

this is more realistic.

(post by Rocker2013 removed for political trolling and baiting)
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Nah, I think he's just upset generally, you know, like a lot of Conservatives are about everything from gun control to BBQ's.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

does anyone know what the steps to jade helm is?
could this video be a part of the exercise? i don't know the person who uploaded the video. does anyone here know the gentleman? could this be part of the exercise?

link   
It is my understanding that there isn't a single nation on Earth that isn't an abomination...
Nor is there a nation that hasn't always been an abomination in some aspect or another through the generations.
edit on 30-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
link   
A YouTube search gives some interesting results:

Check out the view counts, apparently this Marine has more credibility than our fearless Caliph...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Restore the anger....

Yea that guy is squared away.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
A YouTube search gives some interesting results:

Check out the view counts, apparently this Marine has more credibility than our fearless Caliph...

That maybe because a lot of us have learned to tune out Obama.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

does anyone know what the steps to jade helm is?
could this video be a part of the exercise? i don't know the person who uploaded the video. does anyone here know the gentleman? could this be part of the exercise?

no, yes, no, yes

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Restore the anger....

Yeah, because judging someone by the shirt that they wear is a good way of knowing what they are all about.

Don't judge a book by its cover

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Restore the anger....

Also, do you even know its meaning?

"Anger is not bad. Anger can be a very positive thing, the thing that moves us beyond the acceptance of evil.” -Joan Chittister"

Its a line of Sons of Liberty shirts and it has a very positive meaning.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
He sounds butthurt about something.

So Obama didn't stand for one out of all those incidents he rhymed off? Woopy doo, that must must make him the devil incarnate.

The video he was referring to didn't even seem to be an official statement, he even started my saying "I've just been briefed"

Some people just need to vent anger, and usually chose a target, this guy has obviously chose Obama.
edit on 30/7/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Some people just need to vent anger, and usually chose a target, this guy has obviously chose Obama.

And for good reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join