It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Kind of like six years of "Its Bush's fault..."

It never was, is, or will be as bad as this insane "Obama's fault" for everything campaign the right-wingers are on. I remember a time when my Facebook feed wasn't choked to a standstill by anti-Obama crap -- and I also remember when Bush was president my Facebook feed being pretty anti-Bush free.

There's got to be an anti-Obama meme factory out there by the GOP party pushing these things out.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic
a reply to: Rocker2013

What's it like to be filled w so much anger and hate?

You talk about republicans and conservatives and their attitudes

But your display in every thread is consistently more vitriolic and hateful then those of any conservatives in those threads

Maybe take a step back and re evaluate

Excellent post.

Some only think it is hateful or bigoted when it is coming from the side they don't agree with.

In my observation most of the hate comes from the left as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What is wrong with demanding proof? If one makes a specific claim, isn't it logical to verify it with facts?

Or are we lazy and just want to make things up as we go as long as it fits our agenda?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And all the people spewing hate and anger at Obama will mysteriously shut up and fade away with the next POTUS...as they quickly realize that it doesn't matter who sits in that office, things are still going to suck.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TWILITE22

You're a prefect example. What you said indicates an ultra-nationalist viewpoint, which is dangerous and against the principles of what the founding fathers wanted to convey.

I didn't speak of politics at all and was careful not to. What part of my previous post makes you think that? I stated I was proud of the men and women that take an oath and promise to defend our country especially with our current corrupt political system it isn't always an easy choice.
These men and women most of whom haven't a clue to what they are getting themselves into,I feel they(all military) do a great service to all of us including you.
I don't know about you but I feel much safer in a world where I have the Marines protecting me.
Again I'm very appreciative and honored to be a part of the Marine Corps.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I have noticed this, too. Argument just to argue is his forte. Instead of posting a legitimate statistical rebuttal backed up with facts, his counter is simply to argue and demand proof of a statement. This turns a thread into a personal tirade and many of us simply lose interest and abandon a thread while he goes at it with whomever he has a personal issue with.

Yes, lol, exactly. A lot here notice what introvert does it seems. I'm glad I am not the only one.

edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You are correct how can a man who spends 90 per cent of his time on holidays,fund raisers,parties or a golf course be responsible for much at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What is wrong with demanding proof? If one makes a specific claim, isn't it logical to verify it with facts?

Or are we lazy and just want to make things up as we go as long as it fits our agenda?

Stop kidding yourself. You know what you're doing. Its really easy to jump into a thread that is a hot button topic and get it derailed with beliefs that go the other way. You know that by doing this, that you're going to piss the people of that thread off and this leads to thread drift and personal attacks which also leads to the thread getting locked. That is exactly what you're doing. I'm shocked nobody has reported you for this yet.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You know that by doing this, that you're going to piss the people of that thread off and this leads to thread drift and personal attacks which also leads to the thread getting locked.

Of course I piss people off. Most people can't stand someone that holds them accountable for the idiotic things they spew. I'd gladly concede points to you if you could verify your claims, but you can't, call it "common sense" and resort to attacking me.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If someone makes a statistical statement and you disagree with it, post YOUR findings....YOUR statistical source to counter their assertion. Instead, you get much too insulting and then it appears that you stalk them all through the thread on some kind of personal tirade. Just my observations. Don't even ask me to go through thread after thread and find examples. As they say, "you may not remember the specifics, you just remember the way it made you think or feel."

link   

I do and I suggest from now on everyone do the same and nip this in the bud from now on

This thread has stopped being about the subject of the post because he has turned it into going after members

link   

originally posted by: khnum

You are correct how can a man who spends 90 per cent of his time on holidays,fund raisers,parties or a golf course be responsible for much at all.

See, this right there -- you're only proving my point. Do you have any proof that he spends 90% of his time on non-work related activities? I'd like to see some actual numbers here, please.

link   

Anyway, as always, you cannot refute my argument and must resort to personal attacks one your insane arguments are easily dismantled.

Refute what arguments? lol. All you do is enter certain threads that go against your beliefs and try getting them closed. You spew a bunch of crap over and over again about "what evidence" etc when evidence isn't even needed.

A lot of people seem to be on to you. I'm not the only one here.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Nev mind done partaking of his derailment
edit on 30-7-2015 by OptimisticCynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

I didn't say anything about politics. I talked about ultra-nationalism.

It's ok to be proud of country and servicemen, but don;t forget to be critical of what they do and say.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

resort to attacking me.

Kind of like you do to certain threads that go against your beliefs? You're very close to getting this thread closed. So you're job is almost done. Kudos.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

" Liberals never went this far with Bush when he was president. This is just insane and shows the lack of maturity from the right in my opinion

Thanks you. Finally someone else has paid attention. "

edit on 30-7-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Numbers? Well, now you're just a troll that is trying to derail this thread.

It's sad how I ask for the same thing and the thread turns in to a hate fest for me.

Apparently I must be doing something right.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Right? American exceptionalism has taken this country by storm -- except when Donald Trump insults John McCain for his military service, that's OK though. We never really liked him anyway after he lost the election ... we don't like losers in America.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I am tired of a the Left wing Right wing banter. We haven't had a president that has done anything but pander to the wealthy bankers and corporations since FDR. I might include JFK but he wasn't given a chance to accomplish much.

Obama's financial advisors are leading us down the exact same path of financial bubble and crash that we have been on for decades. Housing prices are on the rise again, the bankers are still issuing bad loans, and the market will crash again.

Some of you are so busy defending one side of argument that you can't see you are looking at
two sides of the same coin.

Bush Sr is/was a pathological liar
Bush Jr is/was a pathological liar
Clinton is/was a pathological liar
Obama is a pathological liar

And most of the people they surround themselves with are pathological liars.

Lying does not seem to be a right or left issue, it seems to be a prerequisite for presidency in this country.

edit on 30-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join