It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is another message from Corey himself. He says that this will be a time of increasing misinformation and disinformation. We see both types on ATS. Misinformation just means basically you are wrong about something. No big deal, we all have been there. Disinformation is a deliberate attempt to mislead - can be done in a myriad of ways. This is much more heinous and those that have knowingly participated in such in a significant way (not a joke or something minor) may face charges before this plays out.

Many people around the world will be receiving startlingly new information soon. This will conflict with long held beliefs. Be open to new information, you can change your mind with new information. Any attempt to hold onto old and possibly wrong information is just ego. Your ego will identify with those beliefs, and any threat to those beliefs the ego perceives as a threat to itself and your sense of self. Which of course is ridiculous. The truth is the truth and your sense of sense should not depend on your beliefs, for that is ego which is unconsciousness - which is not aligned with the truth of the Universe.

Many will have to deprogram themselves, I have written this thread to help with that process.

Ufology has been heavily infiltrated with people and disinformation.

Every one of us have developed belief systems based on certain data-sets from Guru's, Channelers, Contactee's, "Whistleblowers" and Researchers. All of these people are fallible human beings who's info is only as accurate as their chosen sources.

If we say we are discerning, but basing or comparing information to our ensconced belief systems (rejecting anything that conflicts), we are deceiving ourselves. For our discernment filters to work correctly and truly they must also be permeable and allow new information to pass through to be filtered. Do not get caught up in enlightenment traps of the theologies and philosophies of others... No matter how well-intentioned they may be. You are responsible for your own growth and journey. Locking yourself into a belief system and then defending it from anything that conflicts with it, or makes you uncomfortable, will prevent you from evolving any further and make you dependent on another human or being who may have been mislead.

Do not look to saviors in people or other beings (Ascended Masters, ET's or Higher Densities including the Blue Avians that people are focusing on instead of the message.) to come and rescue or save us. We are tasked to awaken and save ourselves! As I have stated, both the Ufology Field and Esoteric Communities have been completely infiltrated by the opposition for quite a long time. It has made many of us very bitter, fragmented and closed minded.

Article - Keeping your reality bubble permeable
edit on 12-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

So do you follow their advice and keep to their diet? I'm not sure where to get the right angstroms, farmers market?

But serioulsy, if you look at the message it basically boils down to: Wouldn't this world be great if we all just get along?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What makes you think Corey is right and everyone else in the world, from Lao Tze to Albert Einstein, is wrong?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Sure, its good to keep an open mind and look at multiple sources. However, if some or all of the info is true, do you not think there would be a strong push by those it is exposing to discredit it?

Sheesh. This whole narrative sounds so nutty there would be no need to try and discredit it.

If there's any conspiracy theory along these lines that is remotely plausible it would be that someone is pushing this stuff as some kind of psy-op experiment or to collect information about people.

After all, this Corey Goode apparently has military connections and connections to the FBI.

I doubt that's actually the case but it makes a lot more sense than his stories.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I asked him, on his facebook page, why should any rational person allow his stories into their "reality bubble"(as he puts it) without providing any evidence for his wild claims.

I was surprised he responded back, but had only repeated what was said in the reality bubble article. Basically avoiding the question, but I was still surprised that my comment was not deleted.

Without evidence, there is no reason to consider his stories as a motivation to help humanity save itself by becoming more peaceful and aware beings. There is already plenty of material out there on how to better oneself without any wild ET stories attached to them.

However, I can appreciate his idea of "enlightenment traps" as to not look to anybody or thing as their savior.

On a general note, why are so many new-age meditation practicing people implementing UFO/extraterrestrial subjects and stories into their teachings?

Anyway, I'll probably keep paying attention to this guy. I do not believe him, but I find this kind of thing interesting.
edit on 12-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Sure, its good to keep an open mind and look at multiple sources. However, if some or all of the info is true, do you not think there would be a strong push by those it is exposing to discredit it?

If someone is promoting both Corey and Shane, they presumably believe both of them. If they do, then maybe they should lighten up on the cognitive dissonance scolding- www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the main message of the Blue Avians, even if the Blue Avians don't exist, what is wrong with this message?

If they don't exist, then I don't see pushing this narrative as congruent with that message.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What makes you think Corey is right and everyone else in the world, from Lao Tze to Albert Einstein, is wrong?

I don't think these viewpoints are mutually exclusive, do you?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Sheesh. This whole narrative sounds so nutty there would be no need to try and discredit it.

And yet here you are on every page of this thread attempting to do just that, which of course is your right, but how do you reconcile your statement with reality?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

If someone is promoting both Corey and Shane, they presumably believe both of them. If they do, then maybe they should lighten up on the cognitive dissonance scolding- www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the main message of the Blue Avians, even if the Blue Avians don't exist, what is wrong with this message?

If they don't exist, then I don't see pushing this narrative as congruent with that message.

As for this Shane person, do you believe everything you read on the internet? You should really try to use more discernment.

Again, as to the message, if your dog wrote it out would it be wrong/bad/not the truth? Why do you always focus on the messenger? Isn't that just a variation of the ad hominem logical fallacy?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

Source
edit on 14-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I don't think these viewpoints are mutually exclusive, do you?

Then there is no hope for you.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

As for this Shane person, do you believe everything you read on the internet? You should really try to use more discernment.

I never said I believed Shane, or Corey. You should try to read with comprehension.

Again, as to the message, if your dog wrote it out would it be wrong/bad/not the truth?

Strange question, as a reply to my statement. As if you didn't understand it, or are intentionally obfuscating the issue.

Why do you always focus on the messenger?

I don't. Why do you twist things like this?

Isn't that just a variation of the ad hominem logical fallacy?

No. Why do you ask? Maybe that will help us to see where your confusion lies on that question.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
More on the "Voice of God" technology that has fooled some channelers and others through the years:

Yes, this technology uses "Bio-Neural Interface" methods that have evolved over the decades since it was developed. The older LF/ELF frequency VOG devices could focus on an individual in a crowd but after a certain range the "blooming affect" caused a loss in its desired effect. The more recent technology can now focus on an individual from a drone aircraft or even Low Earth Orbit.

Depending on the model and settings it can be used to maintain point to point communications with operatives in the field, cause an unsuspecting person to hear voices through vibrations in their skull and brain matter or even download audio, olfactory and visual data directly to their neurological systems. As SOP operatives are exposed to this technology to be able to recognize when they are being targeted.

The people that create the data or reality constructs that are "downloaded" are called "Programmers". This VOG technology is heavily used on people who channel as well as "Targeted Individuals". It can produce hallucinations that are incredibly realistic. Heavy use of this technology over a long period of time will induce Paranoid Schizophrenia in people who would otherwise never have developed this disorder.

Source

Interesting. All alleged of course. If true though wouldn't really surprise me.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm up to date with the video transcripts (haven't seen the paid videos themselves).

I've mentioned elsewhere on ATS that I love a good out-there story and It's gotta be said that this is awesome stuff. I agree with PlanetXIsHere that there is no harm in the love and peace message either.

A few of the plot holes if you will tho:
- The giants in stasis don't look like giants to me, just regular embalmed people on display in some museum somewhere.
- The Nazis had the tech to build a moon base...but lost WW2!?
- A recurring plot arc is "full disclosure", but we never get a timetable for it?

I'll be reading the rest of the series tho

It'll be my weekly out-there series, like people have TV shows they watch.

edit on 15-9-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel
I'm up to date with the video transcripts (haven't seen the paid videos themselves).

I've mentioned elsewhere on ATS that I love a good out-there story and It's gotta be said that this is awesome stuff. I agree with PlanetXIsHere that there is no harm in the love and peace message either.

A few of the plot holes if you will tho:
- The giants in stasis don't look like giants to me, just regular embalmed people on display in some museum somewhere.
- The Nazis had the tech to build a moon base...but lost WW2!?
- A recurring plot arc is "full disclosure", but we never get a timetable for it?

I'll be reading the rest of the series tho

It'll be my weekly out-there series, like people have TV shows they watch.

Thanks for some reasonable questions for a change. It is a relief to discuss this with someone who is at least a tiny bit open minded to it and can ask questions without the classic ego diminishment and emotional engagement techniques - which get so tiresome and obvious.

So my hat is off to you Vasteel!

The giants in stasis - good question - but apparently only some were giants and some were regular sized folk. I think the more incredible thing was the technology.

I was thinking of asking one of the more knowledgeable members on here about the iconography or I'm not sure of the correct term for all the supposed gold artifacts found in the stasis chambers. Determine if the statues and such were identifiable from a more recent period (then more likely a hoax) or from a much more ancient period (support the info). Some of the artifacts look Egyptian.

About the Nazis, good question again. I guess they wanted to try to rule the world again - but attempt to do it in a more stealthy way. Have you read Jim Marrs (a contributor on ATS) book, "The Rise of the Fourth Reich"? He lays out a great case for how the Nazi's infiltrated the US after WWII and eventually took over the military industrial complex. A separate group, though I'm not sure at this point if they were/are linked to the ones in the US went to Antarctica. Easily seen in Operation "Highjump", where a US invasion force was turned back from Antarctica by some secret force. Real story covered up of course.

As for disclosure, you can see for yourself that "soft" disclosure has been occurring over the past few years. As for "full" disclosure, I guess us humans on Earth dictate that to some extent, we need to wake up more. Apparently there will be in the near future a series of events which will cause the asleep humans to question everything more carefully which will lead to more of them waking up. There is no strict timetable - and I would be careful of anyone who states otherwise. I said in the beginning of the thread disclosure seems to be accelerating and could happen by the end of the year, but that is just pure speculation on my part, the masses have not received Corey's revelations, so that looks a bit premature. But know that the ball is rolling, it cannot be stopped, and it is picking up momentum.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
do you believe everything you read on the internet? You should really try to use more discernment. -PlanetXisHERE

LMAO! This made my day.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
I actually went back and listened to and hour and 15 minutes of the Jimmy Church interview with Goode and Wilcock.

Funniest part was Goode saying he was taken from Texas to Europe and Australia by secret tunnels when he was six. I suppose the entrances were underneath closed Wal-Marts.

I'd say the stammering on his part isn't from being uncomfortable talking in public but from trying to make up/keep straight his story. This guy was having trouble keeping his story straight even while being spoon fed by the host and Wilcock and at one point even admits that he is referring to notes.

Jimmy Church has made this episode available on Youtube now for anyone to listen and make up their own minds.

It's uncomfortable listening. Because Corey couldn't get his lines right on the night. He didn't really even seem to understand the concepts he was supposed to be explaining. Jimmy Church (who is a man I consider highly skilled in being able to pan out a lot of time talking about nothing in particular) was even struggling to keep the conversation coherent.

But judge for yourselves people. I detect Corey Goode is probably nothing to do with a "Secret Space Program" and has more than likely been programmed in a secret space.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You win the award for the most ironic statement I've read today! Your whole thread is based on something you have heard and/or read on the internet with zero evidence. And DW associated with this? Really? So he's been a huckster in the past, but this time he's being real. Really!

And Charles Manson really is the reincarnated "Son of Man". Just because he lied before and murdered people doesn't mean he's not telling the truth this time.

SMH...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This "Corey Good" has been identified as this k00K Waller Joel who also posts as "mac" and "Types With Fingers" on K0ok afterlifeforums.

darrylforestsonjoel.blogspot.com...

afterlifeforums.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

I thought of another part of your question - you said the giants look like embalmed people in museums - have you seen embalmed people like this in museums? I never have, maybe animals - and where is the embalming fluid? There was the Neolithic man found in the Alps - I think he was the best preserved ancient person ever found that was made public.

These are either living people lying there as fakes - or are the real thing. For the being whose stasis worked, you'll notice in the first shots of him he looks darker, and as he comes back to life his skin takes on a more normal complexion.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
This "Corey Good" has been identified as this k00K Waller Joel who also posts as "mac" and "Types With Fingers" on K0ok afterlifeforums.

darrylforestsonjoel.blogspot.com...

afterlifeforums.com...

Corey has been trolling the internet since 1979? Corey was born in 1970........and the internet really didn't get going until the early nineties.........and the first link seems to have been written by someone on some kind of substance as it is quite incoherent and doesn't even mention Corey, and the second link takes me to a forum with posters talking about religion and Jesus........and again doesn't mention Corey......

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join