It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: DelMarvel
I actually went back and listened to and hour and 15 minutes of the Jimmy Church interview with Goode and Wilcock.

Funniest part was Goode saying he was taken from Texas to Europe and Australia by secret tunnels when he was six. I suppose the entrances were underneath closed Wal-Marts.

I'd say the stammering on his part isn't from being uncomfortable talking in public but from trying to make up/keep straight his story. This guy was having trouble keeping his story straight even while being spoon fed by the host and Wilcock and at one point even admits that he is referring to notes.

Jimmy Church has made this episode available on Youtube now for anyone to listen and make up their own minds.

It's uncomfortable listening. Because Corey couldn't get his lines right on the night. He didn't really even seem to understand the concepts he was supposed to be explaining. Jimmy Church (who is a man I consider highly skilled in being able to pan out a lot of time talking about nothing in particular) was even struggling to keep the conversation coherent.

But judge for yourselves people. I detect Corey Goode is probably nothing to do with a "Secret Space Program" and has more than likely been programmed in a secret space.

That is interesting.

However, Corey has admitted he is not a great public speaker and has been under quite a lot of stress. Have you ever seen a poor public speaker before? I'm sure you have many times before. Does this mean they were lying or making things up? Probably not, it could, but it is far from conclusive proof, and it would damn a good percentage of the world's population to being labelled as liars just because of nervousness and poor public speaking skills.

Corey has been under tremendous pressure. He has had to quit a good paying job with two little children to support, and has had those children temporarily abducted by "unfriendlies".

I have watched and listened to him on many interviews. He does seem to sometimes get nervous and stumbles a bit. But sometimes he rolls well and articulately. He has said he underwent much mind control as a child and in the secret space program. You don't think they attempt to put in some kind of mental blocks to prevent people from speaking about these things? You don't think if those blocks were in place that they would manifest exactly as these symptoms when one tried to talk about these things?

Also, would the corollary to your argument make Randy Cramers testimony true? As Randy is incredibly articulate and intelligent and doesn't exhibit the least sign of nervousness? Or will you say he is too polished? So we can't believe anyone if they seem nervous, or we can't believe anyone if they seem too confident?

Here is my thread about one of Randy's Q&A sessions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You do realize that usually it is only the people who want to deceive us, the PTB, make everything they want us to swallow look nice and normal, put all their lies in a nice neat little package, right? Ever heard the phrase "the truth is often stranger than fiction"?
edit on 18-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 18-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: changes.......

edit on 18-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozymandias911
do you believe everything you read on the internet? You should really try to use more discernment. -PlanetXisHERE

LMAO! This made my day.

You are quite welcome to participate in this thread; you obviously find it interesting. However, if you are going to repeatedly show up and say nothing substantial as you have at other times I will have to report you to the mods for "trolling", as it is against the T&C's of ATS.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Why do you keep making excuses for a fantasist who is delusional at best and a lying schemer at worst? His stories aren't even interesting, much less plausible.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
You don't think they attempt to put in some kind of mental blocks to prevent people from speaking about these things? You don't think if those blocks were in place that they would manifest exactly as these symptoms when one tried to talk about these things?

That's the beauty of this scam. Any sketchiness in your resume can actually be used to support your story about the omnipotent aliens and/or conspirators who can travel through time but apparently haven't yet mastered slipping people shots of poisoned Jagermeister.
edit on 18-9-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasteel

I thought of another part of your question - you said the giants look like embalmed people in museums - have you seen embalmed people like this in museums? I never have, maybe animals - and where is the embalming fluid? There was the Neolithic man found in the Alps - I think he was the best preserved ancient person ever found that was made public.

These are either living people lying there as fakes - or are the real thing. For the being whose stasis worked, you'll notice in the first shots of him he looks darker, and as he comes back to life his skin takes on a more normal complexion.

I did think they looked remarkably well preserved, and no I have never seen a body that well preserved in a museum. You've got me there.

I was thinking, disclosure is one of those things like fusion power, AI, mass arrests etc, always happening soon but never actually happening. I like the Corey Goode story because full disclosure would be my favourite thing ever if it happened.

I can't prove that he is telling the truth and there are many questionable aspects to his story, but I'm biased cos I want him to be right lol.

edit on 18-9-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet
This "Corey Good" has been identified as this k00K Waller Joel who also posts as "mac" and "Types With Fingers" on K0ok afterlifeforums.

darrylforestsonjoel.blogspot.com...

afterlifeforums.com...

Corey has been trolling the internet since 1979? Corey was born in 1970........and the internet really didn't get going until the early nineties.........and the first link seems to have been written by someone on some kind of substance as it is quite incoherent and doesn't even mention Corey, and the second link takes me to a forum with posters talking about religion and Jesus........and again doesn't mention Corey......

I'm sorry, I will email the k00K Waller Joel aka Corey and let him know you want him to out himself.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

My opinion is that there is STILL nothing to prove the existence of any humans existing in space beyond those on the ISS. So Corey Goode is either full of it or he has been seriously brainwashed. I tend to believe the latter. But for what ends and means I do not know. It's more entertainment to me than anything. He didn't even seem to know what beings in different 'densities' and the pseudo-spiritual aspects of his story meant on the Jimmy Church show. I know I still don't. But it seems he has a reasonable excuse for everything to some people.

We are both looking at this mysterious subject from different angles at times. That means we don't always agree and that's completely fine. I can only commend your ongoing commitment with this thread and your exploration of the topic.

The truth we all seek may or may not exist.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why do you keep making excuses for a fantasist who is delusional at best and a lying schemer at worst? His stories aren't even interesting, much less plausible.

I am open minded to it, and attempting to examine it from all possibilities, and not make judgements as I know that is just ego. You are the one who a) doesn't find it interesting (though many here do not believe have admitted it is at least highly entertaining), b) thinks it is fantasy - yet keeps showing up to read and post on the thread. Of course that is your right, but in terms of revealing personality traits I think that is much more interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

My opinion is that there is STILL nothing to prove the existence of any humans existing in space beyond those on the ISS. So Corey Goode is either full of it or he has been seriously brainwashed. I tend to believe the latter. But for what ends and means I do not know. It's more entertainment to me than anything. He didn't even seem to know what beings in different 'densities' and the pseudo-spiritual aspects of his story meant on the Jimmy Church show. I know I still don't. But it seems he has a reasonable excuse for everything to some people.

We are both looking at this mysterious subject from different angles at times. That means we don't always agree and that's completely fine. I can only commend your ongoing commitment with this thread and your exploration of the topic.

The truth we all seek may or may not exist.

I really enjoy your threads and posts and also hugely enjoy discussing these topics with you without the aforementioned usual attempts at ego diminishment and emotional engagement.

However, having said that, I do find it curious in spite of all that you have studied and written about on here; UFO sightings, crop circles, animal mutilations, and abductions - that you seem to avoid including an ET interaction with Earth as one reasonable explanation. Sure many UFO's have been given natural explanations, and the same goes for crop circles, animal mutilations (not really for abductions) - but many still to this day have no "public" explanation and some of the best scientists and military people around the world have said for decades that given these things the possibility of an ET interaction with Earth was reasonable. All one would have to do is read Leslie Kean's excellent book and be convinced that there was a strong likelihood of an ET interaction with Earth. To read that book and not be convinced of the possibility one would have to be in severe denial or part of the cover-up, which obviously exists if any of this is true.

Leslie Kean - UFO's: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials go on the Record

So what is so fascinating about Corey Goode's and Randy Cramer's disclosure's?

They answer many of the questions we have been talking about.

The Washington 1952 UFO flap - it was Nazis that had formed a breakaway civilization. If you have read Jim Marrs' book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich", this won't come as a huge surprise. He has a section on ATS - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Abductions and animal mutilations - the main reason for the ET interaction with Earth and the Solar system is trade. Earth is rich in organic and non-organic resources. That is why the fleet Randy Cramer was part of was developed, to help patrol Earth and the Solar system.

Randy Cramer, official spokeperson for the Secret Space Program - his story

Its like I said in my OP, many questions are answered. So far Corey has released 12 episodes of Cosmic Disclosure on Gaiam TV, free transcripts available HERE, with about 40 more to go, a couple with George Noory on Beyond Belief, and a dozen or so radio interviews - most over the last three months. If you listen to them all, I see you have listened to one, you will hear him disclose new info that sync up with everything else in each one, as well as repeating other info.

What is his motivation? I don't think he is getting rich. He doesn't seem like the type to care about fame - he may seem nervous and may not be the most articulate person, but in much of what he writes there is much wisdom. And I don't think all these people would be giving a crazy person so much air time.

In fact, he risks MUCH by speaking so.

You of course are entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. And I welcome your participation on this thread. Let's see if we can find something which either definitively proves or disproves this.

edit on 19-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

b) thinks it is fantasy - yet keeps showing up to read and post on the thread. Of course that is your right, but in terms of revealing personality traits I think that is much more interesting.

Its really hard to say why people post on any given topic so I'm not so sure what personality trait he has revealed other than being someone who posts on a forum where lots of BS stories pop up. some topics really get me really worked up like David Jacobs. Of course there is always a reason why something bothers someone. I stopped commenting because I wasn't getting anywhere and lost interest. I dont think this topic will last very long.

PS, if your not using your old psy-op avatar anymore, can I use it? Maybe a variation of it. I wish I had thought of that first.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

b) thinks it is fantasy - yet keeps showing up to read and post on the thread. Of course that is your right, but in terms of revealing personality traits I think that is much more interesting.

Its really hard to say why people post on any given topic so I'm not so sure what personality trait he has revealed other than being someone who posts on a forum where lots of BS stories pop up. some topics really get me really worked up like David Jacobs. Of course there is always a reason why something bothers someone. I stopped commenting because I wasn't getting anywhere and lost interest. I dont think this topic will last very long.

PS, if your not using your old psy-op avatar anymore, can I use it? Maybe a variation of it. I wish I had thought of that first.

ATS is known as one of the top conspiracy sites on the internet. Anyone coming here and surprised by such, or "seemingly" offended or upset by posters talking about such, especially a long term member, certainly may want to look up the definition of "conspiracy".

Which old avatar are you referring to, this one?

Do you feel it would represent you? You are welcome to it. All you have to do is google the words on the patch combined with image and you will have it.

Do you have any questions about the main topic of this thread?

What do you think about the revelation that the 1952 Washington UFO incidents were not ET in nature but a demonstration by a breakaway Nazi civilization?

Source

edit on 19-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 19-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Corey on the "data dumps", other evidence and tribunals that will happen in the near future:

People asking this question have every right to do so. However when the Data Dumps occur and full disclosure has happened and they are swimming in physical evidence of not only "ET's" and advanced technologies but also the crimes against humanity that make up the bulk of what disclosure will be... They along with everyone else will also be swimming in anxiety, denial, then acceptance and anger. Disclosure and viewing the evidence is just a small and first step in the entire process we will have to go through as a transitional. Until that occurs I and other will not be providing bits and pieces of "evidence" that skeptics will just tear apart and call manufactured hoaxes.

The SSP has flown craft in front of live stream video's of NASA's ISS and Space Shuttles as well as Satellites on a number of occasions. Some have been clearly docked with these space station. No amount of bits and pieces of evidence will suffice and will only distract at this point. Only when the time has come when the ground defence grids have dropped and craft can fly openly in the skies for all to see and the mass data dumps have occurred for all to see/hear/view will there be enough evidence to make a real impact and difference on the population. The SSP Alliance is not in control of the surface of the Earth, neither is the Earth Alliance at this point. Bringing forth small pieces of physical evidence has been and will be quashed by those still clinging to power up until the catalyst event that causes the common person who has been asleep to be angry enough to open their minds and eyes enough for the full disclosure event to be successful.

After that point when the data dumps do occur they will be screaming for less evidence. Its too much, take it away! Disclosure is going to be a painful process and not the exciting and small spectrum information release that most in the Ufology Field have expected. Now that all of Snowdens documents have been decrypted we are very close to being ready to drop the data. Much of his data contained info not only about aliens, SSP's and technologies but also corruption and crimes against humanity. The super hacks that have occurred in the last 3 years since his actions have brought forth a lot more data that will be released. Of course these Cabal groups are fighting until the very end and trying to put forth a partial disclosure narrative through the Vatican and the UN. They are terrified of the release of the data they know has been collected against them and their dreams are filled with nightmares of Global Tribunals in which they cannot point up a level and claim "I was just following orders" while the Elite escapes these trials.

Now more than ever we are going to have to deal with the Illuminati disinformation agents trying to spin things in their favor. It is going to be very difficult to discern what is real and what is not up until the very moment of the data dumps. Even then people will be so conditioned to where many will believe that it is just one more "PsyOp". This is going to be a very disturbing and stressful process. It will take quite some time for us to heal and get our civilization on the right track afterward. It will be well worth the growing pains to do so.

Source

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Corey on his upcoming article on "ancient breakaway earth civilizations". Some are off-planet and some are below the planet.

When I met with the various Ancient Earth Breakaway Civilization Groups it ended up being more of a complicated situation that I realized. Below the Earth these groups have their own political rivalries and opposing agendas between each other. Not all are negative by any means yet they do have their own agendas which include keeping their civilizations safe and secret. This is behind why they have pretended to be gods and ET's from the ancient past until the present. The wide range of groups was a surprise and something all will read about once I'm able to complete this update/article. My dictation software is not working the way I like so I am typing with two fingers in the old "hunt and peck" style. I appreciate the offers of people to transcribe audio for me. I have to weigh information as I type it as we have agreed to certain dialogue terms in the short term to open up conversation with and between certain groups.

Source

Sounds incredibly interesting! Will link to the full article when complete and post selected parts.

Sphere Being Alliance Website

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

ATS is known as one of the top conspiracy sites on the internet. Anyone coming here and surprised by such, or "seemingly" offended or upset by posters talking about such, especially a long term member, certainly may want to look up the definition of "conspiracy".

Im not going to speak for anyone but I know that one of my issues with topics such as these is that they take focus away from other topics that might give a more serious look and feel to the forum. That and its keeping someone that's probably a hoaxer at the top of the forum. Im not trying to tell you to stop or not do anything you feel is right. just my opinion and perspective on why someone might be annoyed.

Do you feel it would represent you?

I'm fascinated by psy-ops sure but it probably does not represent me the way you think it might. SuperBadAss might be a better name or me too. wadda you think?

Do you have any questions about the main topic of this thread?

no, not really.

What do you think about the revelation that the 1952 Washington UFO incidents were not ET in nature but a demonstration by a breakaway Nazi civilization?

I would rather not say but do like when you ask my opinion. I might come back to it

edit on 19-9-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Something I was thinking about; Fake or Real Points :

Evidence
Real : Any physical evidence he could give would be ripped apart by "skeptics" and disinformation agents. Physical evidence could therefor distract and push people away from his information. Also, all the effort to attain and establish physical evidence will take away a lot of time and eventually won't matter when disclosure happens.

Fake : Using the fear of skeptical crusaders and disinformation agents to prevent from having to show his non-existent physical evidence. Also, using the tactic of the coming disclosure to tell his audience that physical evidence is pointless when disclosure is not far away.

A Real "SSP" whistleblower and ET communicator
Real : The endless dates and contradicting information from many other assumed ET channelers, contactees, and whistle-blowers may be due to intended misinformation. Misinformation may be from liars or in some cases from agents using of "voice of god" technology. Technology to give "channelers" the experience of a ET or inter-dimensional being's voice.

Fake : Many others are being deceived or have devious agendas. I am one of the real and true whistle-blowers, follow me. A tactic to gain more followers.

A wealth of information :
Real : Corey has a lot of information. It is too much information to simply make up.
Fake : Corey provides much "information" to get readers sucked into his stories and feel attached to his presented perception of our hidden reality. Corey also reads notes of his made up sci-fi story. Corey, has so much information because he expands on website or book material that he has read.

Corey is Humble :
Real : Corey Goode and the information he provides is not intended to become a cult, a new-age UFO religion, or make him into a whistle-blowing hero.
Fake : Creates the appearance of being humble, yet does exactly what every other new-age UFO, ascension, and/or spirituality group does. This is done by providing endless amounts of information from unseen sources. Many also keep readers on the edge by constantly giving the impression that something will happen soon. (Disclosure)

These are some of the points I could think of. Real or Fake? I don't know. Although,I do know his facebook and website comments are filled with gullible followers that believe him based on their intuition and faith. Which, is the start of something cultish...

edit on 19-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Something I was thinking about; Fake or Real Points :

Evidence
Real : Any physical evidence he could give would be ripped apart by "skeptics" and disinformation agents. Physical evidence could therefor distract and push people away from his information. Also, all the effort to attain and establish physical evidence will take away a lot of time and eventually won't matter when disclosure happens.

Fake : Using the fear of skeptical crusaders and disinformation agents to prevent from having to show his non-existent physical evidence. Also, using the tactic of the coming disclosure to tell his audience that physical evidence is pointless when disclosure is not far away.

A Real "SSP" whistleblower and ET communicator
Real : The endless dates and contradicting information from many other assumed ET channelers, contactees, and whistle-blowers may be due to intended misinformation. Misinformation may be from liars or in some cases from agents using of "voice of god" technology. Technology to give "channelers" the experience of a ET or inter-dimensional being's voice.

Fake : Many others are being deceived or have devious agendas. I am one of the real and true whistle-blowers, follow me. A tactic to gain more followers.

A wealth of information :
Real : Corey has a lot of information. It is too much information to simply make up.
Fake : Corey provides much "information" to get readers sucked into his stories and feel attached to his presented perception of our hidden reality. Corey also reads notes of his made up sci-fi story. Corey, has so much information because he expands on website or book material that he has read.

Corey is Humble :
Real : Corey Goode and the information he provides is not intended to become a cult, a new-age UFO religion, or make him into a whistle-blowing hero.
Fake : Creates the appearance of being humble, yet does exactly what every other new-age UFO, ascension, and/or spirituality group does. This is done by providing endless amounts of information from unseen sources. Many also keep readers on the edge by constantly giving the impression that something will happen soon. (Disclosure)

These are some of the points I could think of. Real or Fake? I don't know. Although,I do know his facebook and website comments are filled with gullible followers that believe him based on their intuition and faith. Which, is the start of something cultish...

All good points.

The reason that I am following this information is that until it has been proven or disproven, and I'm open to the possibility. If it is true, then it is important info to spread around. If it turns out not to be true, well at least it was entertaining.

Corey has provided testimony (a legitimate type of evidence) that there are human slave colonies throughout the solar systems and claims to have visited one himself on Mars.

If there is even a one in one hundred thousand chance that this is true, shouldn't these claims be investigated? How would you feel if you and your family were slaves on some colony in the solar system, and people on Earth had an inkling it might be happening but did nothing? Corey says that in terms of shocking revelations to the people on Earth with no idea about these things, which is the bulk of humanity, the crimes against humanity will be more shocking than the revelations that ET's and ancient human breakaway civilizations are interacting with Earth.

Here is the post in this thread which detailed the Mars Colony tour and an amazing coincidence - a real conference that took place in London England the week before about overthrowing a Mars dictator:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

In regard to your last point about this being turned into a cult from what you have seen on his facebook page, well a few people there may have missed the message but Corey has repeatedly said this and it is on the introduction page of his website:

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Source

So he is pretty clear on where he stands on this in relation to it turning into a cult or religion, if some people ignore that message there is not much else he can do.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by:
Corey has provided testimony (a legitimate type of evidence)

Absolutely incorrect, thus your other points are moot.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by:
Corey has provided testimony (a legitimate type of evidence)

Absolutely incorrect, thus your other points are moot.

You may want to check your source of information.........if there is one

The testimony of a witness is the information and answers to questions given by a witness to the court as a whole. Testimony is considered to be a form of evidence, just as physical objects are considered to be evidence. Testimony thus depends upon the fact that the witness who is giving his or her own testimony has sworn to the testimony’s accuracy and truthfulness.

Source

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
New Exopolitics article based on Corey's most recent Cosmic Disclosure Episode which was on Portals:

Could the highly popular television series Stargate SG-1 (aired 1997 to 2007) be more science than fiction? Secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode claims it is based on real-life advanced travel technologies found all over the planet, solar system and galaxy.

In the latest Cosmic Disclosure episode, “Portals: The Cosmic Web”, Goode responds to questions posed by the host, David Wilcock, about various kinds of travel technologies used by ancient societies and extraterrestrial civilizations. Goode described the difference between various “portal” or “wormhole” technologies that either naturally occurred, or were built by a highly advanced ancient civilization not known even to current extraterrestrial visitors to Earth. This is virtually the same scenario depicted in the Stargate SG-1 series, where stargates are described as being built by a race of beings called “the Ancients.”

My note here - I think Corey has said they are referred to as the "Ancient Builder Race"

Goode said that these ancient portals have been found all over the world, and these are highly sought after by covert teams from the U.S. and other countries. Another whistleblower, Dan Burisch, claims that he was part of a covert team that went into Iraq to find its portal technologies. Indeed, Deacon independently confirmed that a stargate had been discovered in Iraq. There was much circumstantial evidence supporting Burisch’s and Deacon’s claim that the real reason for the U.S. invasion of Iraq was to find ancient portal technologies, as I proposed back in 2003.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join