It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

You know about social conditioning,

Yes, I do.

But I don't consider children to be a source of valuable insights into the nature of the world. They don't have much of a knowledge base to go by. But that doesn't stop them from jumping to some pretty cute conclusions about things.

I suppose that your child has had no conditioning about UFO's from you, right?

edit on 9/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozymandias911

Well that explains everything.

You didn't happen to notice how the military industrial complex profited massively off of wars such as Vietnam or the Gulf Wars?

We were supposed to get a massive peace dividend after the end of the cold war, but the military industrial complex couldn't have that. It is no secret that certain agencies of the US indicated to Saddam they wouldn't stand in his way if he invaded Kuwait. That worked out well for them. How the 911 attack was supposed to have originated from Afghanistan and yet the US spent most of its time and forces in Iraq.

I used to be like you, all rah-rah, lets get the bad guys, we have the moral high ground etc. However, I finally woke up, thank God, and realized that I had been socially conditioned to think a certain way. It was in effect brainwashing.

If you are open minded, and can realize that yes, with new information you are allowed to change your mind, will link you to some compendiums of articles. If you refuse to look at anything that doesn't confirm your world view, well that says a lot as well. I don't agree with everything here, there is some nonsense as well, but much can be very enlightening:

Global militarism

Global Banking system

The American Empire

The Carlyle Group

Do you think Eisenhower was delusional? Didn't know what he was talking about? @1:40

edit on 7-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You know about social conditioning,

Yes, I do.

But I don't consider children to be a source of valuable insights into the nature of the world. They don't have much of a knowledge base to go by. But that doesn't stop them from jumping to some pretty cute conclusions about things.

I suppose that your child has had no conditioning about UFO's from you, right?

Do you have any kids Phage?

I haven't gotten too detailed with him, but basically have told him there is definitely other intelligent life in the universe.

For the saucer craft parked on the moon I just asked him what he saw - that was it. He identified it right away as an UFO.

Not like an adult confronted with a clear picture of a UFO experiencing the cognitive dissonance of having been socially conditioned to think UFO's didn't exist, or why would we have projects like SETI?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I tried to smooth things out with you. But to imply you know more about the military then those who dedicate their lifes to it is ignorant. I came to this forum to discuss. My favourite thing to talk about is "what ifs?" which is exactly what you are doing as well. But you preach it unto people as if you know the facts. Your knowledge is based on random uncredited people posting videos on youtube. You talk about open mindedness but your are blind to anything you do not want to believe.

Anything is possible. Maybe our leaders are lizard people.... but you do not know for sure, and neither do I.

edit on 7-9-2015 by ozymandias911 because: (no reason given)

Also, I have 2 children. I do not tell them aliens exist, I tell them scientist believe it is very possible. I do not condition them, I inform them.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I tried to smooth things out with you. But to imply you know more about the military then those who dedicate their lifes to it is ignorant. I came to this forum to discuss. My favourite thing to talk about is "what ifs?" which is exactly what you are doing as well. But you preach it unto people as if you know the facts. Your knowledge is based on random uncredited people posting videos on youtube. You talk about open mindedness but your are blind to anything you do not want to believe.

Anything is possible. Maybe our leaders are lizard people.... but you do not know for sure, and neither do I.

I think many people would say the General Smedley Butler and Eisenhower have quite a bit of credibility.

I am open to the possibility that I don't know everything, or what I know could be wrong. Are you?

What do you think about the main message of the whistleblower:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Whistleblower's website

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Do you have any kids Phage?
One.

I haven't gotten too detailed with him, but basically have told him there is definitely other intelligent life in the universe.
I've told her there is most likely other intelligent life in the universe. See, I'm leaving it open for her to come to her own conclusions about the evidence. You...not so much. You've made up your kid's mind for him.

For the saucer craft parked on the moon I just asked him what he saw - that was it. He identified it right away as an UFO.
You've never showed him any pictures of "flying saucers?" He's never seen any pictures of "flying saucers?"

Not like an adult confronted with a clear picture of a UFO experiencing the cognitive dissonance of having been socially conditioned to think UFO's didn't exist
More like the confirmation bias which refuses to acknowlege that that "UFO" is a hill?

or why would we have projects like SETI?
In order to verify the supposition that there is other intelligent life in the universe.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I legitimately feel like you are not conversing with me. You jumped to the subject of alien birds...lol wtf
And why do you assume I work for the American forces?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I legitimately feel like you are not conversing with me. You jumped to the subject of alien birds...lol wtf
And why do you assume I work for the American forces?

What do you think about the credibility of General Smedley Butler and ex-President Eisenhower?

Can you admit that what you know might be wrong, or that you might not know everything?

That message is beautiful, and it doesn't really matter if it comes from the Pope, the head of the UN, or the President of the US, your neighbors cat or the tree in your backyard:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

Source

Do you think that message should be evaluated based on what it says, or on how or who delivered it?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I actually never told you what I believe. You assumed everything.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You're right, I should probably leave him to make up his own mind about intelligence in the universe, but I guess I feel I must balance out the heavy social conditioning that one experiences everyday in the news, tv, movies, school that brainwashes people by the time they are adults.

Again, we have decades and centuries of hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings, thousands of abductions, crop circles, animal mutilations - all from around the world - can you deny that an alien interaction with Earth to explain all these is even the remotest possibility????? And if that were found to be true, wouldn't that rocket to be the number one issue with the humans on Earth?

So how many programs in Universities and Colleges do we have studying this Phage????

Very, very few, what could possibly be the most important topic to mankind (apart from consciousness IMHO)

Yet we have many other ridiculous courses:

Maple Syrup: The Real Thing
Street Fighting Mathematics
How to Win a Beauty Pageant
Elvish, the language of “Lord of the Rings”
The Science of Superheroes
The Strategy of StarCraft
Zombies in Popular Media

And many more.......why is that Phage? Social conditioning, or is there something someone doesn't want us to know?

Source

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I actually never told you what I believe. You assumed everything.

You are kind of passive aggressive and can't answer any of the questions I'm asking you pertaining to this subject and seem to be playing some kind of game..........good luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Enjoy your freedom.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

can you deny that an alien interaction with Earth to explain all these is even the remotest possibility?????
No. And I don't. You, on the other hand are feeding your child with your assumptions. As well as attempting to convince others that your assumptions, are in fact, facts.

They aren't.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Coorey Goode posted an apparent UFO video (that his wife took) on his facebook. Facebook Link

It's very up close and highly visible. Giant weather balloon, UFO, drone or fake video? I'm thinking some kind of balloon by the way it moves.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12 I find the UFO is way sharper and less pixelated then the rest of the scene. Either 3-d or some editing was done perhaps.. otherwise it is not a big object, the size of a drone.

I also admit that I am looking for error. So I would most likely imagine one even if this was the real deal.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ozymandias911

The guy says in one of his posts that it was at least 10 feet across and completely silent.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

based on it's lack of speed and the haste a which it starts to disappear, I do not believe it is that big. But it is hard to tell, because an object needs to fly in front or behind something to correctly gauge its size.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Nah.
It's "that big" because it looks like it was that big and it looked like it was that far away. What more do you want.
inspirationfeed.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What are you saying? What is your opinion on the video? I was not at the scene, so please enlighten me.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Sorry. It's a holiday.
Pretty much what you said. No way to judge size or distance or speed. Any attempt to do is is futile.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join