It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

lol ok sorry. My true opinion is that it is a modified drone fully intended to be a ufo hoax. But I have 0% proof and it is just a gut feeling.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I actually went back and listened to and hour and 15 minutes of the Jimmy Church interview with Goode and Wilcock.

Funniest part was Goode saying he was taken from Texas to Europe and Australia by secret tunnels when he was six. I suppose the entrances were underneath closed Wal-Marts.

I'd say the stammering on his part isn't from being uncomfortable talking in public but from trying to make up/keep straight his story. This guy was having trouble keeping his story straight even while being spoon fed by the host and Wilcock and at one point even admits that he is referring to notes.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I actually went back and listened to and hour and 15 minutes of the Jimmy Church interview with Goode and Wilcock.

I know how you feel....yeah that time is gone and it doesn't come back.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Update from Corey from a few days back:

The meetings attended were chalked full of encouraging/disturbing information of the escalation in the shadow war that has increased now below as it did above between the Earth Alliance Factions (Between each other & the opposition) and the Secret Earth Governments/Syndicates (Between each other & the Alliance). I met very briefly with a new organization as well as briefly with the ancient break away groups (More of a meet and greet). I have received more information about what is going on and the battle over the timeline and the narrative of disclosure. Many times these meetings and situations are shocking to me and I need a moment to wrap my mind around the ramifications of what it all means. I cannot imagine what it will be like in a full disclosure event for the sleeping masses. There is a lot going on down here right now and none of it is quite what it seems. Even now through the Truther Community and others our mass co-creative consciousness is being used against us in a very cunning way to create a reality/timeline that suits the opposition. The next few months are important, but please do not focus your energy/consciousness on September alone. Discernment is going to be paramount now more than ever. That being said I now need to process the information and get it documented.

Posted on September 4 @ 5:35am

Whistleblower Corey Goode Facebook
edit on 8-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Another update on meetings with the ancient human breakaway civilizations:

When I met with the various Ancient Earth Breakaway Civilization Groups it ended up being more of a complicated situation that I realized. Below the Earth these groups have their own political rivalries and opposing agendas between each other. Not all are negative by any means yet they do have their own agendas which include keeping their civilizations safe and secret. This is behind why they have pretended to be gods and ET's from the ancient past until the present. The wide range of groups was a surprise and something all will read about once I'm able to complete this update/article. My dictation software is not working the way I like so I am typing with two fingers in the old "hunt and peck" style. I appreciate the offers of people to transcribe audio for me. I have to weigh information as I type it as we have agreed to certain dialogue terms in the short term to open up conversation with and between certain groups. TY CG

Posted on Facebook Sept 7 2015 5:36 am

Source

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
. My dictation software is not working the way I like so I am typing with two fingers in the old "hunt and peck" style.

That's pretty funny!

The guy has been a top secret military agent since the age of six; has travelled backwards in time; is repeatedly sent into outer space and is an emissary to dozens of omnipotent aliens and hidden underground civilizations.

But he has to type with two fingers because he can't get his dictation software to work right.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
The guy has been a top secret military agent since the age of six; has travelled backwards in time; is repeatedly sent into outer space and is an emissary to dozens of omnipotent aliens and hidden underground civilizations.

But he has to type with two fingers because he can't get his dictation software to work right.

What is even funnier is the gullible believe him!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

. My dictation software is not working the way I like so I am typing with two fingers in the old "hunt and peck" style.

That's pretty funny!

He recently had surgery to I believe it was his shoulder and has limited mobility due to that.

But thank you for your interest and many contributions to this thread. You must think this topic is very significant?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I believe it

Yeah. We know.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

You're right, I should probably leave him to make up his own mind about intelligence in the universe, but I guess I feel I must balance out the heavy social conditioning that one experiences everyday in the news, tv, movies, school that brainwashes people by the time they are adults.

Again, we have decades and centuries of hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings, thousands of abductions, crop circles, animal mutilations - all from around the world - can you deny that an alien interaction with Earth to explain all these is even the remotest possibility????? And if that were found to be true, wouldn't that rocket to be the number one issue with the humans on Earth?
Source

Is there really any intense social conditioning against aliens existing? Every time I see the subject on a science show (like "Horizon" here in the UK for example) most of the scientists are of the "There probably is intelligent life out there, we just can't prove it." mindset. Drakes' equation and the Fermi Paradox get wheeled out and discussed all the time on these types of shows. Not to mention that fiction is loaded with with tons of references to aliens existing and even visiting us.

In my life currently I can only think of a handful of people out of everyone I know who are dead set against aliens existing. I've seen many more on ATS and other websites but they are always against aliens existing for religious reasons rather than proper ones.

You can bet your ass that Exopolitics will become an academic subject if confirmed, open, public contact is made.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

I know that the social conditioning exists because it worked on me.

Despite several university degrees, extensive world travel, experiences with a multitude of businesses and no religious beliefs since early teen years - up until a few years ago I was of the impression intelligent life probably existed in the universe but wasn't interacting with Earth and hadn't. Why? Because it is so often portrayed as a joke in various media forms, and people who believe in it are considered "weird" or "crazy". The overwhelming majority of people I know still have these impressions.

Yet finally when I truly looked into it, I discovered that there was something to it, and it was highly likely that various ET's had been interacting with our planet for a long time. I have now learned there are also multiple ancient human civilizations doing the same.

However, soft disclosure is happening and has been happening for a few years now, maybe that is why I finally broke my brainwashing on the subject.

People who have knowingly covered up this information could be subject to charges once a full-disclosure event occurs in the future.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Episodes One and Two of the whistleblower Corey Goode's testimony have been available online for free since they first came out; now Gaiam TV is making episode 5, "We Are One" available free of charge as well.

Gaiam TV episode five - free

Summaries of all the shows are available HERE and transcripts HERE and analysis are available - these are all free of course.

edit on 10-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I agree that no one wants to participate in a scam or see one perpetuated, as mentioned above you do not have to be a member of Gaiam TV to see the info released in those episodes.

Here is Corey on becoming jobless since he was unintentionally outed by another UFO researcher and having to depend on these meager revenue streams:

No matter what the detractors are saying from ignorance/jealousy I am not getting any where near comfortable let alone rich... The T-Shirts that are being sold that one individual has attacked as some sort of "proof" are for spreading the Blue Avians Message (Conversation Starters) and I get $2-$3 per shirt sold (Though that site hasn't payed me once yet). Anyone that knows anything about zazzle.com knows that its no prophet maker. There is one person who's name I will not mention that has been there for my family a few times via PayPal Donations and has literally kept us in our home and food on the table when they were led to assist. I don't know how they knew when we were in need but they seemed to have a 6th sense for it each time. There have been some others who have been very generous any anyway they can including their positive and loving energy.Those who think we are getting rich off of disclosing this information are extremely misinformed I assure you. TY, Corey

Source

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Be aware that this does not apply to everyone else.

Just imagine you are homeless and helpless. Would this knowledge still apply to you? no.

Been there done that. As long as it's healthy for you then just keep on holding unto these beliefs.
But if it's not, then you have to ignore these types of information. Keep them out of your head and do something else with your life.
edit on 10-9-2015 by boozo because:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

. . . transcripts HERE and analysis are available - these are all free of course.

I can't find the transcripts at the link.

Can you give me a tip on what to click on?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

. . . transcripts HERE and analysis are available - these are all free of course.

Try this theruiner777.blogspot.com...

There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the Blue Avians, as has Lady Gaga, as example)

Is that from the same "The Ruiner" you promoted in the Cassidy thread?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

forget the transcripts , if you know of a way to translate ...

sounds annoyingly important to me

funbox

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You have to search for them a bit at the other link, now the transcripts can be found in another location as well - on the website (Corey Goode - whistleblower):

Transcripts of Cosmic Disclosure Episodes free of course

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Try this theruiner777.blogspot.com...

There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the Blue Avians, as has Lady Gaga, as example)

Is that from the same "The Ruiner" you promoted in the Cassidy thread?

Sure, its good to keep an open mind and look at multiple sources. However, if some or all of the info is true, do you not think there would be a strong push by those it is exposing to discredit it?

This is the main message of the Blue Avians, even if the Blue Avians don't exist, what is wrong with this message?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Source - whistleblower website

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Much of what we discuss on here relates back to consciousness, some say raising your consciousness will actually raise your body's intrinsic vibration, which is good.

Corey has posted an article which gives great advice on a high vibration diet - but the author also says this will vary among people and you must use the basic principles but experiment and find what works for you.

In my experience I haven’t found the perfect, “highest vibrational diet” to follow. The idea of following is falling away. At this stage of the human game, it has become necessary to more fully rely on your own intuition in combination with experts and science you resonate with. We are meant to become self-empowered and know what is our own highest good. We are each soooo unique and in such different circumstances, that there is no one right diet. What I can say is there IS a very specific vibration and global reverberation to each food you eat.

One of the most important keys to raising your vibration through diet are the thoughts you create around it. Thoughts are vibration. Be kind to yourself and be aware of judgements you hold against yourself and other people’s dietary choices. Whether you can circumstantially make these changes or not, sending love and gratitude to your food, and all that it took to get to your plate makes a big difference. Be present while you eat, chew, breath and feel appreciative for this energetic exchange.

Presently, everyone on the planet, unless you have done the following protocols, has a myriad of toxins in their body including: parasites, pesticides, heavy metals (from chemtrails & aluminum products), (minor) radiation, xeno/phytoestrogens (from plastics), GMOs, parabens, fluoride, putrefying undigested foods, and calcium phosphate… just to name a few.

Frenchman André Simoneton, an expert on electromagnetism, created an experiment in the 1930’s and 40’s measuring the electromagnetic waves of particular foods. He found that for a human to be at good health they must maintain a vibration of 6500 angstrom. Source of this information: www.healthcenternutrition.webs.com

Source - How to Raise your vibration through diet

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join