It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

This message is that we are all connected, consciousness and ego. Minimize our ego, raise our consciousness, and we will gradually lose the negative personality traits such as greed, anger, hate, envy etc.

By raising the consciousness of the mass of humanity, many will become more service to others, more love, compassion, forgiveness; these problems will begin to be addressed and solved. More people will care about a starving, dying child somewhere in the world than about some stupid reality tv show or their next vacation.

See that is where you are wrong, these traits are human emotions. They have served us in the past and will continue to harass us in the future. The problems have been adressed and can be solved, we just chose not to. Pretty much all of us here are completely unaffected by these problems, so it is very easy to look the other way. I'm not blaming anybody in particular, it just seems to be part of human behaviour. There is only so much you can worry about and even less can be influenced. If you wanted some kind of utopian society I'd guess you need ant colony mentality. Which I don't see happening any time soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

This message is that we are all connected, consciousness and ego. Minimize our ego, raise our consciousness, and we will gradually lose the negative personality traits such as greed, anger, hate, envy etc.

By raising the consciousness of the mass of humanity, many will become more service to others, more love, compassion, forgiveness; these problems will begin to be addressed and solved. More people will care about a starving, dying child somewhere in the world than about some stupid reality tv show or their next vacation.

See that is where you are wrong, these traits are human emotions. They have served us in the past and will continue to harass us in the future. The problems have been adressed and can be solved, we just chose not to. Pretty much all of us here are completely unaffected by these problems, so it is very easy to look the other way. I'm not blaming anybody in particular, it just seems to be part of human behaviour. There is only so much you can worry about and even less can be influenced. If you wanted some kind of utopian society I'd guess you need ant colony mentality. Which I don't see happening any time soon.

Making yourself right and others wrong is a classic egoic thought pattern.

I'm sorry but I would have to disagree that negative traits such as greed, hate, anger, envy, judgement have served us well in the past. Can't think of one possible example.

A solution is possible.

Consciousness is key. Through consciousness all will feel connected to all. When one feels connected to all, love will be the dominant emotion, and only good action is possible. Is that hard to comprehend?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

These traits have served us well in the past because we are here now. It's been a struggle for survival and lots of nasty things have been done to keep the ball rolling. So that is several billion examples.

I understand your mindset, but you're trying to hit this thing so far out of the park it pulverized on impact.
edit on 6-9-2015 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thw whistle blowers will continue to come out one after another, and the people who want to know will listen to what they have to say.

As for the rest of humanity with blinders on as well as ear plugs it will take a worldwide event of mass landings everywhere and personal communication to even begin to get them to believe there is other intelligent life out there which may be more advanced then us earthly humans.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

These traits have served us well in the past because we are here now. It's been a struggle for survival and lots of nasty things have been done to keep the ball rolling. So that is several billion examples.

I understand your mindset, but you're trying to hit this thing so far out of the park it pulverized on impact.

Some would argue we made it this far in spite of these traits.

You are partially right (not that I'm trying to make either you or I right or wrong) as you can make a distinction between two types of ego; survival ego and non survival ego.

Survival ego perceives a true threat and motivates one to act to survive. For example, you're in the woods and see a bear and feel fear, which kicks in your adrenaline, which helps you to survive. In ancient times you fear starvation so store fear for the winter - nothing wrong with that.

With non-survival ego there is no threat, everything is about separation which done by making others into enemies or self enhancement. You are in a social situation and fear other people may be judging you. Your adrenaline kicks in and....what.....you get stressed out for nothing. Your ego tells you you need more "stuff" to feel better about yourself, you buy more stuff and food and get overweight and your living quarters are cramped with useless stuff because you were driven by unrecognized ego.

Okay, ego definitely relates to consciousness, which all these revelations are supposed to help push many more of the masses into. However I think that is enough on ego now for me, if you wish to continue feel free.
edit on 6-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why are there so many so-called news stories in the national media, and thread titles on ATS that end with a "?" (question mark) as of late?

Because if you pose it as a question, it doesn't have to be true. Is Obama a Reptilian? Is the Earth flat? Are you getting the idea?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Do you think the truth is important?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

a reply to: blueman12

So how does that explain Randy Cramer, ex-special section marine, talking about the same things, and he is not on Gaiam TV, selling t-shirts or mugs?

So we can't believe anyone who goes on TV or has anything commercial associated with their works? Don't believe people like Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Tony Robbins etc - we can't believe any spiritual or self-motivational message if there is anything commercial associated with it?

I think it would be logical folly to believe all are true or all are false. We have to evaluate each message on its own merits.

I think many of these people feel they have an important message to get out, and would like to do it for free, but what are they supposed to do - pitch a tent in the woods and live there? Eckhart Tolle was essentially homeless for two years in Vancouver while pondering what he had learned.

Definitely some people just want to make some money, but some people have an important message as well.

I love the faux outrage of many people about these potentially earthshattering and important messages when there is so much manipulative crap on TV and through the MSM that is purely commercial and extremely manipulative, yet we don't hear you railing against that.

Love Randy's story as well as the many others. . . . .
Some people will deny no matter what, because they live in a bubble, if something exists outside of that bubble they have to deny its existance because thier comfort zone is within the bubble. Lets not forget we are in infinate space and tiime where anything and everything is very possible.

Try not to dwell on the naysayers, but instead discuss the topic and what it may mean for the future of the human race.

I am very open minded to extraterrestrial theories and I believe that either government or extraterrestrial UFOs exist. I entertain a wide-array of extraterrestrial theories.

However, taking in all stories that one reads as "truth" is idiocy. Why not just believe that the earth is flat, or that dinosaurs are secretly being cloned in a tropical island somewhere because someone that served in a military division is saying so?

I am extremely open-minded and many I have talked to have called me gullible because i entertain wild conspiracies like corey goode. Yet, I don't consider them "truth" because I know truth requires evidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

Do you think the truth is important?

Do you?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
PlanetXisHERE, the fact remains that Corey Goode has provided no evidence. Yet, he claims to be able to contact an extraterrestrial group. If he gave a damn at all about being a whistleblower on the secret alien and space program cover-up he would find evidence to prove it.

I dear you to ask him for evidence. Lets see how fast your post is deleted.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From PlantetX:

Okay, ego definitely relates to consciousness, which all these revelations are supposed to help push many more of the masses into.

There are scriptures older than any large mainstream religion that talk about losing the ego to expand consciousness, such as the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra.

Were you trying to say that topics about the ego, illusion or consciousness were some new-age revelation?

The revelations have always been here, people just aren't interested in them because they require self change.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
From PlantetX:

Okay, ego definitely relates to consciousness, which all these revelations are supposed to help push many more of the masses into.

There are scriptures older than any large mainstream religion that talk about losing the ego to expand consciousness, such as the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra.

Were you trying to say that topics about the ego, illusion or consciousness were some new-age revelation?

The revelations have always been here, people just aren't interested in them because they require self change.

I agree these teachings have been around for as long as mankind has, unfortunately often they get turned into religion or cults, the leaders into gurus, and the original core teachings lost, and become just another vehicle for control or manipulation. After all, they had to use something before the advent of tv.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE, the fact remains that Corey Goode has provided no evidence. Yet, he claims to be able to contact an extraterrestrial group. If he gave a damn at all about being a whistleblower on the secret alien and space program cover-up he would find evidence to prove it.

Sure, he has provided no evidence.

However, as I have said on numerous occasions, we do have decades or centuries of thousands or hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings, crop circles, abductions and animal mutilations from around the world. This in itself is strong evidence of either an ET or breakaway civilization interacting with our planet. From this it logically follows that what Corey is saying is POSSIBLE.

IF it is possible, should not we approach it with an open mind? IF it is possible and we cannot approach it with an open mind, does that say more about us or Corey?

In another thread I have shown that these flying triangles are strong evidence of some kind of secret space program.

Only seen in night vision.

No way birds or satellites or regular airliners (shows these in one video as a comparison)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

However, as I have said on numerous occasions, we do have decades or centuries of thousands or hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings, crop circles, abductions and animal mutilations from around the world. This in itself is strong evidence of either an ET or breakaway civilization interacting with our planet. From this it logically follows that what Corey is saying is POSSIBLE.

IF it is possible, should not we approach it with an open mind? IF it is possible and we cannot approach it with an open mind, does that say more about us or Corey?

In another thread I have shown that these flying triangles are strong evidence of some kind of secret space program.

No way birds or satellites or regular airliners (shows these in one video as a comparison)

You are very naïve. I was like you 10 years ago. Now I have life experience and have explored the world rather then eating up everything on the internet. You have been conned by a very obvious conman. The lies you are attaching to do not even come from good liars.. I promise you in a couple years you will look back at your postings and feel like an idiot. Signed guy who use to be an anti-authority conspiratard , who is now a level headed member of the military.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozymandias911

You are very naïve. I was like you 10 years ago. Now I have life experience and have explored the world rather then eating up everything on the internet. You have been conned by a very obvious conman. The lies you are attaching to do not even come from good liars.. I promise you in a couple years you will look back at your postings and feel like an idiot. Signed guy who use to be an anti-authority conspiratard , who is now a level headed member of the military.

So do you or don't you have an explanation for these triangle craft?

You have experience? Well, I was traveling the globe while you were about a toddler. Sure you may know more about weapons and tactics, may know some not too secret locations, may know the psychology of some enemy combatants better than I, but consider this.

Most of us who have done the research have realized that the US military, along with most other militaries, are just the tool of the bankers and globalists. Yes, you don't die and bleed for your country, you do it to protect and enhance the wealth and power of a tiny minority.

Geez, General Smedley Butler had this figured out back in the 1930's, detailed in his book "War is a Racket".

General Smedley Butler "War is a Racket"

You have been indoctrinated by one of the organizations on the planet that has the most experience with indoctrination? Yes, I know they love free thinkers in the military. The military will tell you what it wants you to know and that is all. You will be made to feel special and feel like you are "in the know", pretty much all in the military unless they are the lowliest private have this technique used on them.

Those currently in or who have served in the military mostly have honorable intentions, but they have been deceived more than most of the rest of us.

edit on 7-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: changes.......

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

My profession allows you the luxury of speaking freely on the internet and believing whatever you want. You may want to reconsider your immature view on those who sacrifice to protect you.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

My eight year old could have told me what you said
And you apparently would have believed him:

I showed the video to my 7 year old and asked him what he thought it was without any prompting - and he said UFO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, he had a birthday between then and now.

I like to get his take on some of these things, because he looks at them through the honest filter of a child, with few preconceived notions or little social conditioning. You know about social conditioning, don't you Phage?

edit on 7-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ozymandias911

My profession allows you the luxury of speaking freely on the internet and believing whatever you want. You may want to reconsider your immature view on those who sacrifice to protect you.

I changed my post above, I agree it was somewhat immature.

If you haven't read General Smedley Butler's "War is a Racket" or similar works which prove the US and most other militaries are just tools of the globalists and bankers, you have my compassion.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well that explains everything. I know all about government conspiracies and how they "control everything". I work for them as a soldier, and yes I am just a number to them. But you need to understand that their is manipulative people in all walks of life, as much in the government as in the ufo community. You see all those bad cops we see on tv lately? There are as much evil firefighters but they go unnoticed. I apologize for talking down to you.

edit on 7-9-2015 by ozymandias911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join