It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

a few weeks ago i found a youtube page that had all 6 videos in a playlist of the interview with Wilcock.

i cant seem to find it anymore... do u know where i can see all the other interviews?

Sure thing.

Here is the first video in the series on youtube:

You can watch part two on Gaiam TV for free, it isn't on youtube:

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode part two

You have to pay 99 cents for the fist month then $10 after per month to watch the rest, so far 3-9, with a total of over 50 to come out. However, to skip paying, you can find the transcripts of the videos here:

Here is the exopolitics website with summaries of the shows:

Summary of Corey Goode articles and shows

and here, but you have to search a bit:

Here is part three, you have to search a bit for them

Corey Goode facebook

Corey Goode/Sphere Being Alliance website

I think you may have been talking about this youtube channel, I think they had to take down the first episode from Gaiam TV, but still has many articles and Q and A sessions:

Forbidden Truth You Tube channel
edit on 26-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Pay? seriously?

No way im paying.... he could go on youtube and give us his story, like randy cramer.... what is this scam?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Pay? seriously?

No way im paying.... he could go on youtube and give us his story, like randy cramer....

If he did that how could he rake in the money from the gullible?

what is this scam?

Just another scam to make money from the gullible.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Well YOU must have faith in him you are defending every point that people query for example mind control you post link to a patent well X as you well know a patent doesn't mean it works!

Electric universe you have mentioned that yet one of the biggest opportunities for the electric universe theorists to prove their point comet probe Philae didn't work out for them.

Some of the terminology used is as bad as a third rate sci-fi movie.

Look at other things you have posted recently you know the thread I am talking about you seem to be willing to spend cash when a very obvious flaw was pointed out and that poster has NEVER replied about that.

I would say FAITH is a very good description.

edit on 27-8-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Pay? seriously?

No way im paying.... he could go on youtube and give us his story, like randy cramer.... what is this scam?

Like I said, you don't have to pay. You can watch the first two for free, and read either summaries or transcripts from two different websites. This information is actually quite entertaining and who hasn't wasted $15 on a bad movie, many times before? IMHO the information on Gaiam TV is quite good, much on health, science, consciousness, yoga, and some conspiracy stuff - more value or at least equal value to what you would pay for a Netflix subscription and all the useless but entertaining stuff you would get there.

Summary of videos and other articles

Transcripts (Part 3, search for others)

So you are saying that anytime you pay for anything along these lines, such as a book, movie etc it is a scam?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Well YOU must have faith in him you are defending every point that people query for example mind control you post link to a patent well X as you well know a patent doesn't mean it works!

Electric universe you have mentioned that yet one of the biggest opportunities for the electric universe theorists to prove their point comet probe Philae didn't work out for them.

Some of the terminology used is as bad as a third rate sci-fi movie.

Look at other things you have posted recently you know the thread I am talking about you seem to be willing to spend cash when a very obvious flaw was pointed out and that poster has NEVER replied about that.

I would say FAITH is a very good description.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine.

As I stated before I think it would be a logical fallacy to equate discussing something with having "faith" in it. And I don't defend him, the "him" is actually irrelevant, I discuss ideas, and I have agreed the age regression and time travel are hard to fathom, but most of the rest is within the realm of the "possible".

I would like to dig into more what he said about the electric universe - laying out the case more logically with some science and examples - just haven't had the time. Is that something you would be interested in discussing?

If you are referring to the age regression/time travel - yes those are bold statements, but are they impossible? I don't think we know enough to say that. Also as I have repeatedly said to that poster much of the information is from the past few weeks and months after the claimed age regression, so that part of the information is not dependent on the age regression.

Thank you for your continuing interest in this thread, I can tell these topics really grab your attention!

Is it the main message which has got you hooked:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Website

Are you attempting to put into practice the advice of the main message? Do you have any problems with this message?
edit on 27-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 27-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And just another knee-jerk internet meme.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Are you attempting to put into practice the advice of the main message? Do you have any problems with this message?

What's that have to do with anything? There is a long history of new age hustlers and charlatans selling banal spiritual platitudes and claiming supernatural authority.

That doesn't make any of this flapdoodle true, especially the parts about imminent "disclosure."

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Sorry X but any talk of vibration & frequencies etc doesn't float my boat. I preffer things that can be seen touched and repeated.

Wackjob claims need REAL proof as for his ability to talk & talk, having been to many business meetings seminars and watched many so called motivational speakers & politicians many people have the ability to talk BS for hours on end with very little effort.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Sorry X but any talk of vibration & frequencies etc doesn't float my boat. I preffer things that can be seen touched and repeated.

Wackjob claims need REAL proof as for his ability to talk & talk, having been to many business meetings seminars and watched many so called motivational speakers & politicians many people have the ability to talk BS for hours on end with very little effort.

Sure, but it is one thing to drone on endlessly about a topic of your choosing, especially when you have done so dozens or hundreds of times, it is another thing when people are peppering you with questions, about various topics, and it is something you have not had much experience with.

So in my opinion we are dealing with the latter, and the two situations are not really all that comparable.

And in terms of frequency and vibration, ask any physicist and he or she will tell you that matter does not really exist and everything is just vibration and energy, and no one disputes the importance of the Schumann resonance, so whether it "floats your boat on not" has no bearing on its importance for humans and life, here is a good thread on it :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a youtube of a radio program Corey and David did the other night with Jimmy Church, free of course, start listening from about the 34 minute mark:

edit on 28-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 28-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: reorganize

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Sorry again X but one of your links takes me to talk about remote viewing & mad ideas about HAARP.

HAARP gets blaimed for everything from earthquakes to bad weather or mind control.

As for remote viewers I have YET to see a convincing demo of that.

edit on 28-8-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sorry again X but one of your links takes me to talk about remote viewing & mad ideas about HAARP.

HAARP gets blaimed for everything from earthquakes to bad weather or mind control.

As for remote viewers I have YET to see a convincing demo of that.

Ya, sure, but I'm not discussing HAARP or remote viewing in this thread, though they are mentioned tangentially in this huge amount of material.

Here is a recent thread done by a highly respected member of ATS on remote viewing, the Army and CIA have all but admitted they are doing remote viewing in terms of the leaks and references, it is only a matter of how effective it is, so if you don't think anyone is doing remote viewing maybe you should re-evaluate your position, you know you are allowed to change your mind with new information, right?

Here is the link to that very interesting and popular thread - just started last month:

I'm sure posters would be thrilled to have your participation on that thread and I do not wish to discuss it further here.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Here is a youtube of a radio program Corey and David did the other night with Jimmy Church, free of course, start listening from about the 34 minute mark:

]

I started listening at the 34 minute mark. They were talking about strangers trying to give them drinks that made someone vomit and about getting "personal death threats from the Rothschilds." These people can travel through time and they need to slip people drinks at a bar?

As far as keeping his story straight I would be very surprised if that was actually true. But, of course, no skeptic is going to bother checking up on all this material as the whole premise is so ridiculous who would bother?

And anyway the rationale would be that "they" planted screen memories that confused him or are zapping his brain or whatever.

As far as making up a huge story, I would imagine Tolkien could have talked for hours on end about Middle Earth along with many, many lessor science fiction and fantasy writers and their created worlds. So that in and of itself hardly proves this is true.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We talked about the partial disclosure vs full disclosure debate going on now, debate is an understatement, in a post a couple pages back, and provided a verified true UN - UNICEF commercial that seemed like blatant indoctrination/desensitization/soft disclosure:

Here's the video again:

Dr. Michael Salla has come out with a thought provoking article about this video and associated topics, titled "Vatican linked to United Nations video on integrating extraterrestrial life":

On August 10, the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) released a video showing an extraterrestrial child being integrated into a normal human classroom. The video shows the child initially being mocked, and then accepted after he uses advanced psychic abilities to levitate actors in a school play. The video was released in Chile, and has to date generated over seven million views. What earlier alternative media coverage of the video missed is the Vatican’s involvement through an organization founded by Pope Francis, which is sponsoring the UNICEF attempt to change the way children are educated. This suggests a direct link between the Vatican and a secret United Nations effort to integrate extraterrestrial life into human society.

An agreement signed in Rome on April 21, 2015 by Pope Francis began a five year period of collaboration between the Vatican created organization “Scholas Occurrentes” and UNICEF:
Scholas and UNICEF will initially cooperate in a series of joint activities worldwide, with the special aim of bringing an end to violence and promoting the connectedness of all young people, making the most of the unique capacities of each person to favor the participation of adolescents and to broaden their access to the tools and information they need to be connected, to communicate and to collaborate.

This is not that great a surprise. Pope Francis and Vatican astronomers have previously referred to extraterrestrials as capable of being baptized, and accepted as ‘brothers in Christ’. In May, 2014, the Pope said he would baptize Martians if they asked. Months later, in September, Vatican astronomer Guy Consolmagno (a Jesuit like Pope Francis), gave an address at a symposium sponsored by NASA and the Library of Congress, where he discussed baptism of extraterrestrial life.

Vatican linked to United Nations video on integrating extraterrestrial life

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
References to the Blue Avians instantly reminded me of a thread here on ATS from a few years back.

The topic was started by a person who appeared to be very desperate to find out why these Hominid type birds were turning up in his bedroom in the night.

The only real difference being that these birds were gold if I recall correctly and I even made a rough photoshop image for him.

The sad part however was that the original OP suffered so much ridicule that he was eventually driven from the site which I always felt was a great shame.

Anyhooo, I'll try to find the thread and post it below.

Sorry, I just saw your post, there is so much clutter on this thread.

Thank you for your input, that is an amazing story. It would be great if you could dig up that thread, or even give me some key words to search on.

Already a couple of posters have commented on this thread that they have seen the Blue Avians before, thought they might be crazy, but feel vindicated now.

The Blue Avians have said they have interacted with people on the planet before, but the message got turned into religions, cults etc and they didn't want that to happen this time.

Some have speculated the Blue Avians may be the impetus behind the concept of "Angels" throughout history due to their feathered aspect, upon meeting one, which would you be more shocked by? The fact that they are blue, allegedly, or that they had a birdlike appearance? For me it would be the latter.

Anyway, that poster may have seen more than one type and co-mixed the two, there is another being of the Sphere Being Alliance which is a "Golden Triangle Headed Type", allegedly.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The main message of this thread is about raising your consciousness. Only good things will come from this for one's self and humanity.

Unconsciousness is being unconnected with source (some call God), becoming conscious or as some term "awakening" is moving closer to source, the purpose of the Universe.

Eckhart Tolle is a great teacher and good way to begin to awaken, if you are ready.

Here is a popular video of his, one of many:

And here is his channel:

Eckhart teachings

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The people ruling our planet, the true rulers, are discussed much by the whistleblower Corey Goode and David Wilcock.

Known broadly as the "Illuminati", they have many levels, societies and associations. Their intent on the planet is basically STS (Service to Self), opposite to what I have described in the above post, which will lead one to be naturally STO (Service to Others).

Corey chooses to just call them the syndicate - to demystify them - at their core they are just a bunch of criminals, sociopaths and psychopaths.

Here is a great thread with many links that outline and PROVE the existence of the Illuminati and their methods of control of the planet, which are mainly financial, political and the media - though it is not a stretch to imagine and I'm sure there is lots of proof that their tentacles invade almost every aspect of our society.

Here is the ATS thread on the Illuminati:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

Here is one of Fritz's more famous speeches on you tube, a little long but there are centuries of history to cover and hundreds of famous personages and actions/events.

If you want to get right to a shocking revelation go to 1:32:30 - this links to why Al Gore really carries around a briefcase full of blood.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The main message of this thread is about raising your consciousness. Only good things will come from this for one's self and humanity.

I thought the thread was named an "amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure." That would mean the topic is Corey Goode and his claims. Maybe you should change the title or start another thread if you want to talk about something else.

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERETheir intent on the planet is basically STS (Service to Self), opposite to what I have described in the above post, which will lead one to be naturally STO (Service to Others).

STO and STS? So, are these guys disciples of Nancy Lieder or is that just you?
edit on 29-8-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I thought the thread was named an "amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure." That would mean the topic is Corey Goode and his claims. Maybe you should change the title or start another thread if you want to talk about something else.

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERETheir intent on the planet is basically STS (Service to Self), opposite to what I have described in the above post, which will lead one to be naturally STO (Service to Others).

STO and STS? So, are these guys disciples of Nancy Lieder or is that just you?

The main message of the whistleblower is this, from his website:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

Source

The revelations about everything that has been going on just will aid the "awakening" process in those who have been deceived and don't realize it yet. Awakening leads quickly to consciousness, though there is a whole spectrum of consciousness, there is a discreet point where one is not awake and then becomes awake. The old "Ah ha!" moment.

Can you see that they are all tied together? Quite clearly Corey talks about consciousness as the main message......

There are so many words allowed in a thread title and I wanted to add something about consciousness in it but kept getting the message I was using too many characters.

Didn't know you were a fan of Nancy Leider.

Though her website does a good job of documenting Earth changes, she is obviously, if you read her work, one who has not awakened. She seems to be mind controlled with some kind of hidden agenda - whatever it is large parts of her message are false.

However many people use the terms STO and STS, service to others and service to self, she certainly does not have a monopoly on them, are you trying to imply because she uses these terms they are not valid? Would that be the case for all words and terms she uses?
edit on 29-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

edit on 29-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here is a thought provoking article from IN5D about possible upcoming changes in the solar system, though quite speculative:

On an energetic level, this is a time of unprecedented change. We are standing at a point our collective evolution in “space time” at which our life on earth and the paradigms through which we are experiencing them are radically shifting. In relation to the cycles of our solar system’s planetary movements, important astrological aspects of our last 5-year cycles are now completing at once, reflecting powerful completion on a very deep and complex level; and as a result, we will be seeing a dramatic shift in our collective consciousness taking place.

Currently on this earthly time line, deception plays a big role in keeping us away from finding true empowerment. Our lives are constantly influenced by deliberate deceit, distractions and misdirection. These influences have become increasingly more influential as the Age of Information — and as a result of Karmic effect, the Age of Misinformation — becomes a part of our collective consciousness. As more awareness pours into the collective consciousness, the more invasive the false light becomes available.

What ever the future holds, know that we are here to aid a shift of consciousness and that everything we do inside ourselves will be reflected outwards, through both our actions and our personal vibration. We are leaders for a new paradigm. The best thing we can do right now is to empower our own lives; by cultivating our deep inner knowing, integrating our intuition (right) and logical (left) functions, developing our teaching learning and guidance skills, and finding the courage to step outside the box.

I'm not a big fan of astrology, but the other ideas in this article resonate with me.

Deception, False light, and our Collective Evolution

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join