It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Seriously what Astronauts have claimed that, oh and I do meal REAL Astronauts not the delusional fantasists you quote.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Good points, but again as mentioned in the info 100% are blank-slated ie memory wiped, no big surprise as astronauts have reported having this done as well....

What astronauts have reported having their memories "blank-slated"?

And why would they bother watching someone whose "blank-slating" was foiled by an amateur hypnotherapist? Why not just kidnap them and blank-slate them again and stick them back in the timeline?

Or they could kidnap them from their timeline one second before they kidnapped them to take them into space the first time and put THAT person back in the timeline a second later and he would have no memory to recover.

Or any other of the many foolproof solutions one could come up with if you were really able to time travel.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Or they could kidnap them from their timeline one second before they kidnapped them to take them into space the first time and put THAT person back in the timeline a second later and he would have no memory to recover.

Thanks a lot. You're the guy that ruined the new terminator movie for me too.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here are some US patents related to mind-control, some include erasing or implanting memories:

Mind control patents

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hi planet X, great thread.

I wish someone had kidnapped me minutes before I put down my money to go see the new Terminator movie.

Talk about missing time, there's two hours I won't get back.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Here are some US patents related to mind-control, some include erasing or implanting memories:

Mind control patents

The erasing of 20 years of memories is far fetched but within the realm of possibility, I suppose.

However, the whole story rests on him then being age regressed and sent back in time to where he left which is completely implausible.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

Hi planet X, great thread.

I wish someone had kidnapped me minutes before I put down my money to go see the new Terminator movie.

Talk about missing time, there's two hours I won't get back.

Hey Scdfa! Nice to see you! Haven't seen you around for a while, hope you enjoyed your vacation, time off or summer in general.

Yes, this information coming out answers so many questions and ties so many areas together, it is kind of incredible.

Have you watched the opening video?

Articles:

List of Corey Goode whistleblower articles

In some of the shows they talk quite a bit about ET abductions as well as MILABS, since you have experience with the former, it would be great to get your opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Mind control patents

The erasing of 20 years of memories is far fetched but within the realm of possibility, I suppose.

However, the whole story rests on him then being age regressed and sent back in time to where he left which is completely implausible.

He talked more about the age regression in the latest Gaiam TV Cosmic Disclosure episode, which will be summarized into article form over the next couple of days if you do not want to subscribe to Gaiam TV.

He said they were put into a coma/catatonic state and completely immobilized for two weeks. Nice to get a little more detail on it.

Also, please, I have said before, the whole story does not hang on that detail, just part of the story.

He has done some support activity for the Secret Space Programs since then, and over the last few months has been heavily involved as the chosen Sphere Being Alliance Delegate to deal with the other humanoid and ET groups at their conferences. The Blue Avian pictured in my Avatar is just one member race of this group.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Big surprise the Sun is quite different from what we have been told.

Most of what we think we know about the Sun today put out by controlled MSM science is just theory anyway.

The sun is a portal for spacefaring civilizations using a form of hyperdimensional mathematics based on sacred geometry, according to the latest testimony from secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode. He says that while serving for six years on a scientific research vessel belonging to the Solar Warden Space Program, he witnessed probes being launched into sunspots to study the sun’s composition and behavior. What was discovered would shock the mainstream scientific community that believes the sun is a giant nuclear fusion generator. Instead, the sun was confirmed to be electrical in nature whose plasma outbursts acted as portals for space faring civilizations to move into and out of our solar system.

The “electric universe” model is an astronomical model in which the sun and planets are electrically charged celestial objects, which exist in an electric field that is generated by the sun in a radial direction (like the spokes on a bicycle wheel) throughout the solar system. Furthermore, the sun is part of a vast galactic scale electrical grid generated by the Galactic Center, again in a radial direction. Charges flow through these solar and galactic scale electric fields by virtue of the plasma particles that are constantly being released by the sun and the galactic core. Plasma is the fourth state of matter (solid, liquid, and gas being the first three) and comprises free protons, neutrons, electrons and ions. Plasma is not electrically neutral, but is a superconductor that can carry electrical charges throughout the solar system, and into interstellar and intergalactic space.

Source

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Is this an example of the Cabal's soft disclosure, the UN alien boy commercial? Of course the moralistic message is not mutually exclusive of the possible social conditioning one.

A screenshot:

The YouTuber is Ken Ammi.

He links to the website TRUE free THINKER where he states that the video is by UNICEF Chile: www.truefreethinker.com...

How can we verify that it is a bona fide United Nations/UNICEF video?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Reading your source is like reading a story from some of the B movies the SYFY channel is showing just now.

You really put your faith in some internet fruit loops it's very easy to make BS up like that and you know it.

edit on 26-8-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

In some of the shows they talk quite a bit about ET abductions as well as MILABS, since you have experience with the former, it would be great to get your opinion.

Well, it's good to talk to you again too. I will review this material as soon as I get a chance and let you know if it relates to my experiences! Talk soon!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

He says that while serving for six years on a scientific research vessel belonging to the Solar Warden Space Program, he witnessed probes being launched into sunspots to study the sun’s composition and behavior.

This would be just one aspect of his story that requires belief in him being sent back in time to the present after allegedly serving in space.

edit on 26-8-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Is this an example of the Cabal's soft disclosure, the UN alien boy commercial? Of course the moralistic message is not mutually exclusive of the possible social conditioning one.

A screenshot:

The YouTuber is Ken Ammi.

He links to the website TRUE free THINKER where he states that the video is by UNICEF Chile: www.truefreethinker.com...

How can we verify that it is a bona fide United Nations/UNICEF video?

Here is a link to a Unicef facebook page which discusses the video:

Unicef video with boy alien

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

He says that while serving for six years on a scientific research vessel belonging to the Solar Warden Space Program, he witnessed probes being launched into sunspots to study the sun’s composition and behavior.

This would be just one aspect of his story that requires belief in him being sent back in time to the present after allegedly serving in space.

Yes, yes, yes. There are elements of the information which require a belief of the age regression and time travel, and elements of the information which do not require such; for example Corey doing occasional work for the Secret Space Program (SSP's) after having left the programs, being contacted by the Blue Avian race of the Sphere Being Alliance, one of five races in that alliance, Corey having contact with a breakaway faction of the Secret Space Programs which wants disclosure, an end to the Babylonian magik slave money system; attending conferences as the Sphere Being Alliance representative, touring the supposed Mars human slave colony (one of many in the solar system), having meetings with Draco Royals and Kissinger, etc.

We agree on this point so you don't need to keep bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Reading your source is like reading a story from some of the B movies the SYFY channel is showing just now.

You really put your faith in some internet fruit loops it's very easy to make BS up like that and you know it.

Just because it reads like a Sci-Fi movie does it automatically make it untrue? Isn't it a truism that sometimes the truth is more unbelievable than fiction?

When did I ever say I'm putting "my faith" in him? Do you equate discussion and paying attention to putting one's "faith" in something? I think there are thousands of posters on thousands of threads on ATS not to mention billions in the world who would disagree with your characterization.

Which situation is stranger - Someone who wants to investigate something they find interesting, and puts hours into researching it and attempting to discover the truth. Or someone who from the get go declares something is "BS", yet continues to put hours into discussing it.

Of course I realize the possibility this is BS, however I am a busy person, my time and life is valuable, I do not get paid to post on here like some, and if I was fairly sure this was BS, trust me I would not waste my time. If you think it is BS do you not consider it a waste of time to keep giving this thread so much of your attention?

Let's look at this logically, could it be BS?

Well, Corey has done nine shows now on Gaiam TV, each discussing something different, on average the shows are about 40 mins. Well 9 x 40 = 360 mins = 6 hrs. Have you ever tried to memorize a five minute speech for something? I have and it can take hours just to get that right. And they plan on doing over 50 shows!! Corey is not reading from notes or anything, he is recalling information.

So is this a scam to get Gaiam TV more paid subscribers? I doubt it, if it were to finally come out that this were all a scam that would be the end of Gaiam TV, I'm sure most people would cancel their subscriptions in disgust.

Corey has said he had to quit a decent paying job to do this - he believed it was the right thing to do despite loss of income. Is that not honorable if true? Would you choose money or the honorable thing?

So lets see if we can come up with some logical motivation - from his linked in profile he seems to have many IT industry skills, so a guy with a wife and two kids is going to leave the industry for some nebulous return? He's going to get rich selling t-shirts?

I see weak monetary motivation for a hoax, and I see an incredibly difficult and lengthy script to learn and memorize if a hoax. Does this mean that it is true? Of course not, but I can just not see any logical reason why this is a hoax. He doesn't even have a Youtube site to get hits!
edit on 26-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here is a long radio interview Corey and David did with Jimmy Church on Monday of this week, it covers many topics and is long, you can download it to your phone or computer and listen to it driving, going to sleep etc.

About Secret Space Programs, consciousness, the cabal, secret tech, ET's etc.

I think you have to go to about the 38 minute mark to get to where the "meat" begins:

Whistleblower Corey Goode and David Wilcock on Jimmy Church

Jimmy Church has been an Internet radio pioneer since 2008 when he started his own sports-talk show, The Revolution. His new show on the Dark Matter Radio Network is about time travel, parallel universes, UFOs, lost civilizations, black ops, hidden agendas... anything that Jimmy thinks people need to know the truth about.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

a few weeks ago i found a youtube page that had all 6 videos in a playlist of the interview with Wilcock.

i cant seem to find it anymore... do u know where i can see all the other interviews?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
David has a bunch of articles on Divine Cosmos that he says demonstrates how in the past few years real truth has finally been leaking out through some MSM sources, the type of thing never seen before, which is proof, he says, that the Secret Space Alliance, the breakaway faction which wants to help humanity and overthrow the world wide cabal, is finally moving towards disclosure, and these are the first steps:

Newly released documents reveal that the office, tasked with evaluating and protecting the rights to intellectual property, has a covert system for delaying controversial or inconvenient patents. It’s a system that attorneys say, if abused, could function as a way to limit or stomp out emerging companies.

Before today, the program — named the Sensitive Application Warning System (SAWS) — has been mentioned only anecdotally by examiners who work in or with the office, and in a government memo that was leaked in March 2006. However, a new 50-page document obtained by a law firm’s Freedom of Information Act request shows the sweeping scope and conflicting interests of this particular set of rules. The law firm behind the request, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP, frequently represents major tech companies, including Apple, Google, Twitter, and Oracle.

Any application that is categorized in SAWS, however, is placed in a special type of patent purgatory. SAWS-marked patents must be approved by anywhere from three to nine people and can be delayed for years. There is no official channel to notify an applicant once her patent is placed in the system, and the Patent Office has denied requests to divulge what applications are on the SAWS list.

Secret Patent department suppresses certain patents

People always wondered why free energy tech never made it to the populace - do we know why now?

Here is the link to the article where David Wilcock lists a slew of articles possibly proving the beginning of disclosure - of many issues, just not the ET/ancient civilization interaction with Earth. Scroll down a while -

Awakening and disclosure events
edit on 26-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
References to the Blue Avians instantly reminded me of a thread here on ATS from a few years back.

The topic was started by a person who appeared to be very desperate to find out why these Hominid type birds were turning up in his bedroom in the night.

The only real difference being that these birds were gold if I recall correctly and I even made a rough photoshop image for him.

The sad part however was that the original OP suffered so much ridicule that he was eventually driven from the site which I always felt was a great shame.

Anyhooo, I'll try to find the thread and post it below.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join