It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Another thought provoking article from IN5D.

We live in a vibrational universe and we are vibrational beings. We are energy beings with consciousness and wisdom of our own.

The whole universe is energy, consciousness and wisdom. As we change our understanding of ourselves and the world around us, our spiritual energy increases. As our spiritual energy increases, we expand our consciousness and wisdom.

Expansion of consciousness helps us to see the presence of immutable Universal Laws that operate in our World. This deeper understanding takes us closer to our own Divine Self. One of the profound Expansion of consciousness helps us to see the presence of immutable Universal Laws that operate in our World. This deeper understanding takes us closer to our own Divine Self. One of the profound truths in our universe is that our world is a mirror! truths in our universe is that our world is a mirror!

Change Your Energy Signature

I have personally found this to be the case, as my consciousness increases I learn more about natural law and the laws of the Universe. Has anyone else had this experience?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It looks like Corey Goode's message is spreading around the world, someone in Hungary has an extensive blog on his teachings:

Hungarian blog on Corey Goode

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

I have personally found this to be the case, as my consciousness increases I learn more about natural law and the laws of the Universe. Has anyone else had this experience?

Um no. Through my understanding of myself and the world around me... I've come to see that human beings can be so amazing and extraordinary, while at the same time so woeful and pathetic... It just happens that I find myself more on the latter side of the equation, staring at websites in the middle of the night reading some total nonsense about aliens while people are out there living fulfilling joyous lives. Don't get me wrong bring on the ETs to come and fix all the worlds problems, but let's be honest it's a billion times more likely I'm just gonna die alone surrounded by cats

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Another interesting article from IN5D that the whistleblower Corey Goode has linked to on his facebook site.

Again, very speculative topics. Includes a reference to a Star Trek episode where a persecuted being turns into a light body. There has been information that suggests some extremely enlightened Tibetan monks have done this, turned into rainbow beings.

As for the Star Trek episode, the transformation from physical body to light body could be a metaphor, or maybe something more literal. Who knows, very speculative, but at this point from what I've learned there is not much I wouldn't rule out.

In an episode called, “Transfigurations,” the following Star Trek clip shows a race of beings on the verge of transcending their current form into Lightbodies, but the ruling elite were desperately trying to keep them under subservience, control and conformity.

Look around you. The ruling elite are poisoning our water, air and food supplies. The fluoridation of our water has led to the calcification of our pineal glands, which in past history, were much larger than they are now. As many of you know, the pineal gland is called your “3rd Eye” and is the window to your soul and your true, divine reason for being here.

Moving into 5D hidden in plain sight

Whistleblower Corey Goode facebook page

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: voided

Um no. Through my understanding of myself and the world around me... I've come to see that human beings can be so amazing and extraordinary, while at the same time so woeful and pathetic... It just happens that I find myself more on the latter side of the equation, staring at websites in the middle of the night reading some total nonsense about aliens while people are out there living fulfilling joyous lives. Don't get me wrong bring on the ETs to come and fix all the worlds problems, but let's be honest it's a billion times more likely I'm just gonna die alone surrounded by cats

Thank you for sharing. The two points are not mutually exclusive, you can learn things online and still live a joyous life.

However, from what I have learned from Eckhart Tolle's teachings, happiness and sadness will come and go, but you can achieve a permanent state of peace of mind if you work on first recognizing then minimizing your ego - which will give you freedom from unhappiness for the most part, or at least if you experience some unhappiness your ego will not incorporate it into your sense of self and thus prolong it.

Also, Corey has this message about ET's helping us:

Positive 6th and higher Density beings will discourage followers, religions, cults or the people they are speaking through as presenting themselves as "Guru's". They will work to teach you that you need to find the answers within. There are no light forces coming to save you. There are no ascended masters or ET's that are going to come down and end the rule of the "Elite" and change the world. Beings of this level are going to encourage us to make these changes ourselves and to become apart of the process.

Part of the answer to Question 7 of the Q & A section

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
how long can disclosure slowly disclose itself for. .
and how long can ETs 'help' us until they realize that humans are f'ed up creatures.

as long as it sells. that's how long.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
how long can disclosure slowly disclose itself for. .
and how long can ETs 'help' us until they realize that humans are f'ed up creatures.

as long as it sells. that's how long.

Well, to those that have bought into the MSM "view" of reality, like I used to, awakening can be a jarring process. I know when I first started to learn the truth it freaked me out a bit and I went through a higher anxiety phase until I discovered the teachings of Eckhart Tolle and have never experienced anxiety again. So a slow disclosure process has been a good thing, but I guess that time has come and passed and something more jarring is needed for those who refuse to awaken on their own.

I guess you missed the post above yours:

Positive 6th and higher Density beings will discourage followers, religions, cults or the people they are speaking through as presenting themselves as "Guru's". They will work to teach you that you need to find the answers within. There are no light forces coming to save you. There are no ascended masters or ET's that are going to come down and end the rule of the "Elite" and change the world. Beings of this level are going to encourage us to make these changes ourselves and to become apart of the process.

ET's are not going to directly help us, though they may guide us and help facilitate the process.

Humanity is somewhat screwed up, but how is that surprising with the level and lies and manipulation that it faces? If the mass of humanity would learn the truth and only a small percentage were to become awakened and grow their consciousness, it is said if this were to happen to even 5% of the population the world would experience massive positive change. What is the level of those awake now? 0.1%? It is not large, but it is powerful and growing.......
edit on 29-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

However many people use the terms STO and STS, service to others and service to self,

I see you're right about that. It's just seeing "STO" and "STS" from someone named "Planet X is here" immediately brings good old Nancy to mind. I supposed she swiped those terms like much of the rest of her spiel.

As far as consciousness raising goes I don't see how claiming the Rothschilds are trying to kill you by spiking your drink is sending out good vibes into the universe.

Nor is telling tales about alleged evil entities and organizations if in fact such stories are lies or delusional fantasies.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Also, Corey has this message about ET's helping us:

Yes I like Tolle too. But it's not that easy for the average person, in practice. Lifetimes of conditioning on our brains mould how we feel and behave right now. At least he is making his living in an honest dignified way, trying to help people master their pained psychologies. That's the difference.

And Corey would say that wouldn't he? If you can't see that Corey and David are essentially working like 21st century "prophets," with direct lines to the sky fairies nobody else can see.... It's the modern embodiment of a religion. Look at L Ron Hubbard for another example. What's more likely, they actually believe all this stuff, or they have figured out the age-old formula to create a following (and make money)?

Nothing wrong with making a living but trying to pass fiction as non-fiction is morally objectionable. Possibly Wilcock made the decision recently that he'd exhausted all other avenues and that the way forward is something bigger and more fanciful (the bigger the lie the more they believe). We have reached Wilcock's Xenu.

By the way these Law of One creatures supposedly started the major religions with all their advanced wisdom, well they did a great job of that didn't they? Helping and loving thy neighbour unconditionally seems to go hand in hand with killing all infidels and outsiders... Sounds like the fundamentals of human nature to me, not the imprint of some advanced ET wisdom on our history.

Basically to me it appears our modern industrialized civilization is an out of control freight train, and it can only end in one way; it's not going to be pretty. We no longer live "spiritually" i.e in equilibrium with nature. Just be thankfull we were born in a time and place where the worst thing you can worry about is how comfortable they can make you when you inevidably get so old that your body can't function anymore. Count your blessings if you are enjoying the ride... Because sustainability is not going to save us, technology is not going to save us, drugs are not going to save us, god is not going to save us and blue ETs certainly are not going to save us

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: voided

Yes I like Tolle too. But it's not that easy for the average person, in practice. Lifetimes of conditioning on our brains mould how we feel and behave right now. At least he is making his living in an honest dignified way, trying to help people master their pained psychologies. That's the difference.

It is not easy. Maybe that is why some ET races, allegedly, are giving us indirect help? The dark forces have gone too far in our spiritual suppression and lies and manipulation?

And Corey would say that wouldn't he? If you can't see that Corey and David are essentially working like 21st century "prophets," with direct lines to the sky fairies nobody else can see.... It's the modern embodiment of a religion. Look at L Ron Hubbard for another example. What's more likely, they actually believe all this stuff, or they have figured out the age-old formula to create a following (and make money)?

I don't know, Corey often says this:

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

and he also often says to use your own discernment and not necessarily believe anything he says. I have been services of various religions throughout the years and questioning core beliefs is usually not allowed, you are encouraged to take things on faith. So no, I don't think they intend on starting a religion or becoming gurus, and this isn't even close to what a religion or cult looks like.

Nothing wrong with making a living but trying to pass fiction as non-fiction is morally objectionable. Possibly Wilcock made the decision recently that he'd exhausted all other avenues and that the way forward is something bigger and more fanciful (the bigger the lie the more they believe). We have reached Wilcock's Xenu.

You are making the assumption it is false. I disagree, we don't have enough information yet. If it turns out to be false, then I agree it is morally objectionable.

By the way these Law of One creatures supposedly started the major religions with all their advanced wisdom, well they did a great job of that didn't they? Helping and loving thy neighbour unconditionally seems to go hand in hand with killing all infidels and outsiders... Sounds like the fundamentals of human nature to me, not the imprint of some advanced ET wisdom on our history.

Again, this is often repeated, it is not a cryptic or oblique message, if humans fail to put these behaviors into practice it is not the fault of the messenger, and in fact one could argue this is the ONLY message that really matters for humankind, and if you don't support it and don't try to live it and don't pass it on you are part of the problem and have no one to blame but yourself.

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

Basically to me it appears our modern industrialized civilization is an out of control freight train, and it can only end in one way; it's not going to be pretty. We no longer live "spiritually" i.e in equilibrium with nature. Just be thankfull we were born in a time and place where the worst thing you can worry about is how comfortable they can make you when you inevidably get so old that your body can't function anymore. Count your blessings if you are enjoying the ride... Because sustainability is not going to save us, technology is not going to save us, drugs are not going to save us, god is not going to save us and blue ETs certainly are not going to save us

Basically you could say this for any problem you have - "I can't do anything about it". Well if everyone says that obviously nothing will change, if even a small majority attempted to change great things could be accomplished. It comes down to attitude, positive or negative. The Blue Avians have clearly stated we must save ourselves, given their level of intelligence I don't think they would be passing on this message if they thought it was pointless, and trust me, if they exist, they have more knowledge/wisdom than you, me or anyone else on the planet.

If you choose to be powerless that is your choice, but I know nothing will happen if no one tries, so I will attempt to make a difference, and this thread is a small part of that.

edit on 30-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: damn quotes!

edit on 30-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

edit on 30-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Some posters expressed an interest in the "Electric Universe" material presented in Cosmic Disclosure Episode 9.

Justin Deschamps of "Stillness in the Storm" (SITSSHOW) has typed up the transcript of the show, with permission, and added his own comments:

This episode was of keen interest for me, as it describes natural star gates, electromagnetic connectivity, the electric nature of our universe and much more. Many are becoming aware of the interconnectedness of all things, but how this occurs on a planetary scale is rarely discussed with specificity.

That's correct, there's some information that needs to be 'married', but obviously torsion fields are involved in the stars, planets and galaxy. And as I said before, the entire universe is a torsion field.

Well, the telemetry from the inside of our star, Sol, revealed a core that was fairly small. They could tell the core was made up of magnesium, sodium and other elements.

This math unifies all these different scientific principles that our mainstream science has problems with. Until they drop their erroneous theories and embrace the plasma electric universe and torsion realties, then they wont progress any further. The secret space programs uses this science in their technology. Mainstream science is essentially stuck in the 18th and 19th century.

Summary and Analysis of Cosmic Disclosure Episode 9: Electric Sun | Corey Goode and David Wilcock

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It is not easy. Maybe that is why some ET races, allegedly, are giving us indirect help? The dark forces have gone too far in our spiritual suppression and lies and manipulation?

Well, as long as we're going off topic into New Age spirituality:

In my opinion it is a mistake to assign the evil to the "other" be it Satan, Communists, the Illuminati, evil aliens or what have you. Good and evil are within.

Basically, what you're selling here is religion: Supernatural forces of good and evil of which there is no evidence other than the testimony of people asking for money with the true believers being superior because of a higher vibration and because they know the truth, etc. etc.

It's all the same old snake oil.
edit on 30-8-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

In my opinion it is a mistake to assign the evil to the "other" be it Satan, Communists, the Illuminati, evil aliens or what have you. Good and evil are within.

Basically, what you're selling here is religion: Supernatural forces of good and evil of which there is no evidence other than the testimony of people asking for money with the true believers being superior because of a higher vibration and because they know the truth, etc. etc.

Spirituality has nothing to do with "New Age" or "religion" and has everything to do with your level of "consciousness", it is that way today and has always been that way.

Are you in a dream state with total identification of your thoughts, or can you step back and be aware of your thoughts? Can you be aware that the main impediments to consciousness are resistance (to what is), judgement (ego enhancer), reactivity (feed the ego), and negativity (strengthen the pain body)?

When you can let go of identification of thoughts, any thoughts (and I'm saying let go of identification, not stop thinking), it frees you to feel more connected with source.

When you feel more connected to source; scripture, rules, regulations are all unnecessary - you will automatically live your life with love, compassion and forgiveness.

People like "New Age" ideas because they believe they are diametrically opposed to "Old Age" ideas, Old Age ideas being such as Crony Capitalism, Nepotism, commercialism, materialism, pollution, non-sustainability, allopathic medicine, military industrial complex...........the list goes on. New Age is against the old memes and more in line with sustainability, true democracy, freedom of the press, organic food, enlightenment........

Just because a few people have run scams in the "New Age" movement does not invalidate the ideology. The corruption, theft, lies and manipulation that exists still today and that has occurred in the "Old Age" world of business and politics is about a billion times worse than anything that has ever happened in New Age circles - if you don't realize this you are truly blind.

So if you are truly offended by scams I would suggest you focus on "Old Age" or people will see you as a blatant hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: voided

I just came across this video and it reminded me of our recent conversation here on this thread:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

So if you are truly offended by scams I would suggest you focus on "Old Age" or people will see you as a blatant hypocrite.

I quite clearly included "old age" religion in my comment.

Corey Goode and the blue bird people/ Pat Robertson and the angry sky daddy.

Pretty much the same thing except Robertson is a little less dangerous.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

So worst case scenario is people spend 99 cents on the first month of a Gaiam TV subscription and get this horrible message shoved down their throats? -

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

Sphere Being Alliance Main Message

Are you familiar with the term "false outrage"?

Faux Outrage

Pretending one is offended, insulted or generally affronted by something which they really are not. The faux outrage is usually expressed publicly because it is done in the service of an agenda. Those expressing faux outrage usually labor under the delusion that no one can see through them, but most can.

Source

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here is a partial transcript and link to the full transcript of the interview of Corey who was recently on "Caravan to Midnight - the John B Wells program".

I must say I don't think I have ever seen anyone in such high demand from the "alternative" talk show hosts and who has done significant shows in such a short span of time, in just a week Corey has done a show with Jimmy Church, John B. Wells and George Noory released an episode with him and Corey on "Beyond Belief" with a guest spot on Coast to Coast to come soon. Again not evidence of anything as all these shows sometimes have guests or topics I personally don't buy into, but hey I don't buy into much of the MSM stuff either, watching something like CNBC makes me laugh!

Here are some parts:

John: you're what they call a whistleblower, aren't you?

Corey: Ah indeed, Yes, ah, I've been a whistleblower now on The Secret Space Program, and ah, the, also the Crimes Against Humanity, that the, what we call in the programs call the Secret Earth Government and their Syndicates. We, ah, a lot of people refer to them as the cabal or the illuminati, but we take the mystique out of it, we call them what they are Syndicates, their Criminals.

John: So we've heard about the illuminati, we've heard about the cabal is kinda of a recent name for them. But it's a good one. Who are these guys Corey? I mean there not the faces that we ever see, are they, I mean like, never, they like don't go to bilderberg do they?

Corey:yeah, some a few, most of these people, are people that run the people that go to these bilderberg meetings, and ah, their 2 or 3 or 4 positions removed from the puppets that we vote for.

John:Alright then look, um, when we start talking about subjects like this, ah, I mean just in complete fairness to you, it's like, this is either a really crazy guy who's got an advanced case of Walter Mitty syndrome or this is pretty scary stuff for some people. And I'm gonna go with the latter because the former I can't imagine, I see you, I spoke to you a few minutes before we got going here, and um, I don't read crazy on you at all. Not a bit.

Corey:And to be fair, you know, everyone should use their personal discernment, with not only anything that I'm saying, but, there are so many gurus and whistleblowers and people delivering information right now, a lot of it conflicting, it's a very confusing time, and um, you know, and indeed this field as you know does attract, um, a lot of people that are schizophrenic and do unfortunately have sociological issues, so you know, people, it is why, people being sceptical and wanting to really, um, hear more before they buy into it, shows wisdom and discernment, and I applaud that.

Transcript of Corey Goode on Caravan to Midnight

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Whistleblower Corey Goode mini facebook update:

I have been informed of an SSP Alliance Council Meeting as well as first encounter meeting with a newly formed Ancient Break Away Council on 9/03.

I am wondering why I am being pulled into these when Gonzales has been taking point on these types of meetings recently. He has not been in contact with me as much recently after our last round of briefings and the contentious meetings with the SSP Alliance Council where they made sure I knew exactly what they thought of me and me being forced down their throats and then a followup meeting where they made amends. We have a strained relationship at this point but are required to work together right now. Quite a lot has had to play out with the Earth Alliance and the deals they have been striking with the Secret Earth Governments/Syndicates as well as their Non-Terrestrial allies.

I had hoped for some more recovery time after my surgery before anything like this occurred but have actually been shocked that I have been left alone as much as I have. I think this was done after the threats and invasions of and against my family in recent months. Now is not a time to be deceived or controlled by prior belief systems. We need to keep our reality bubbles permeable yet strong while using our discernment with all information coming down the pipe including data delivered from my own.

For each of us, focus on your inner work. Become more loving, forgiving an Service to Others on a daily basis. When we were children we were loving and service to others before the world squeezed it out of us. The faith and love of a child is something we should work to obtain once again in our daily lives. This may seem like a silly video to some but if it doesn't move your heart maybe you are not yet on the right path.

Corey also posted this really cute video, what better way to demonstrate the choice between STS vs STO? And like he says, if it doesn't touch your heart.......maybe you are not on the right path?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Yay! More lies from the delusional liar.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Yay! More lies from the delusional liar.

Oh come on, pick one! Does he believe what he is saying or is he just lying? I suppose its possible to be both.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join