It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

WOW funny evey hookum & snake oil site tells the truth anything else is disinfo

Looks like your new hero on here ufoflicks has gone all shy I wonder why

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Here is what the whistleblower Corey Goode had to say:

I looked at his bio. It's utter fantasy. I can't understand how otherwise functional humans can fall for this. I don't have time to look into it now but I guarantee if someone is talking about "MILAB" there is bogus "hypnotherapy" involved back down the line.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Besides, no one takes Nick West of "Metabunk" seriously anymore, everyone with half a brain knows he's just a paid corporate disinfo lackey.

Looks like one of those ad homs you rail against.

You do have evidence to support your claim, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Looks like one of those ad homs you rail against.

its only an ad hom if they don't deserve it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Goode began the interview by saying that during his 20 year tour of duty with a number of secret space programs, he visited a moon base in another solar system belonging to the Global Galactic League of Nations (GGLN). He says that he traveled there through a portal shuttle system, which made interstellar travel between the Earth and the exomoon very rapid – only a few minutes! Once there, Goode says that he saw personnel from many different nations in a very relaxed mood, similar to what is depicted in the fictional Stargate Atlantis TV series. The mood on the GGLN moon base contrasted 180 degrees with what Goode experienced on the Mars colonies controlled by the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate.

Let me guess:

This guy got "reinserted" back in his timeline after his outer space adventures so there's no way to disprove his wild tales by looking into his actual biography.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Let me guess:

This guy got "reinserted" back in his timeline after his outer space adventures so there's no way to disprove his wild tales by looking into his actual biography.

Yup. How can anyone claim to believe this stuff???? It's bad science fiction.

I was told up front that I would sign non-disclosure agreements and then serve 20 Years away from Earth, I would have no contact or information of what was occurring on the planet, that at the end of my tour I would be “Age Regressed” and “Blank-slated” and returned to the time when I left.

exopolitics.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

People are catching these strange rays of light all around the world.

Only on their phone, not with a decent camera!

Google "Rolling Shutter Artifact" and you will have your answer. It is from the CMOS sensors on our iPhones and Androids that move from left to right and lightning flashes so bright and intense that the artifact is created. Notice they are all straight lines. This is very common in photography in the digital age. If this was taken with a 35mm camera this would not have happened. It is a digital artifact and simply that. No beams. You can see for yourself by taking a iPhone and putting a flash from a camera or camcorder in front of it and setting the flash off and taking a picture.

Read the first comment!

Must be the phones. I took a photo of the blue moon and got that , not one straight up mind you, but it was most definitely created by my phone camera .

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

WOW funny evey hookum & snake oil site tells the truth anything else is disinfo

Looks like your new hero on here ufoflicks has gone all shy I wonder why

I don't know why you bring up that other thread, or use the term "my hero", you can't attempt a point (a false one at that) without sarcasm and scorn? Or are you just a damaged individual?

I clearly stated on that other thread even though the videos were interesting and some did not look like balloons, that we would need more evidence before announcing that an alien intelligence was cavorting in the atmosphere, and anyways if you thought it was such a ridiculous thread why did you spend so much time on it?

Can we stick to the topic in this thread?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Full Disclosure vs partial disclosure

The Syndicate/Cabal would like partial slow disclosure that occurs over about 50 years; the breakaway SSP Alliance has demanded and will press for a more immediate disclosure, the higher density Sphere Being Alliance has said nothing short of a total full disclosure will be acceptable. This is all alleged of course.

Is this an example of the Cabal's soft disclosure, the UN alien boy commercial? Of course the moralistic message is not mutually exclusive of the possible social conditioning one.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It turns out that Artificial intelligence is actually a big threat in the galaxy, allegedly. I think this would be no surprise to anyone who has thought it through. Nanotechnology and AI software/programs are the issue. Corey has mentioned in the Secret Space Programs people are scanned for these kinds of threats; if they are infected and use a bio-interface on a ship or station they can infect whole systems.

AI threats and countermeasures in the Secret Space Programs

So, one of the missions of the breakaway SSP (Secret Space Programs) has been to bring awareness to the world of this threat. They now consider that to be a success in that awareness of the potential of AI threats is now embedded in the public's consciousness.

There have been many articles on this recently with many famous personages speaking publically about this issue, I think there have been several threads on it on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It turns out that Artificial intelligence is actually a big threat in the galaxy..

If these people could really travel back and forth in time they wouldn't need to worry about AI or anything else we can imagine. They would be masters of reality.

Can't you see that these stories about serving in space and then being age regressed and sent back in time to where they were before is just a gimmick to generate an imaginary resume that can't be checked?

I can't believe anyone takes this seriously.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

but you have to admit , a typical . sentience rebelling against its creator/perceived creator , whys that so hard to envisage in the great beyond?

funbox

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

First part was on topic second part shows you get taken in by any old cr4p.

edit on 23-8-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It turns out that Artificial intelligence is actually a big threat in the galaxy..

Can't you see that these stories about serving in space and then being age regressed and sent back in time to where they were before is just a gimmick to generate an imaginary resume that can't be checked?

I can't believe anyone takes this seriously.

I agree, the age regression bit is pretty much the only thing that I have a really hard time with. Everything else seems reasonable or lines up with other bits and pieces leaked or given out by other whistleblowers over the years, and there have been many.

Anyway, it is highly entertaining - and I don't think anyone, unless you are a psychopath without a conscience, could find fault with the main message - can you? Here it is again:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Source
edit on 23-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I agree, the age regression bit is pretty much the only thing that I have a really hard time with.

Without the age regression and time travel back to where he was before the whole story completely falls apart because obviously this guy has a history here on earth that doesn't include any time for all his made up stories.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Brief video on the Galactic Energy waves that might hit us, and cause some interesting effects, allegedly. Consider this just a taste if you are unfamiliar with this subject, let it lead you to further investigation if you are so inclined:

NASA describes the energy waves

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I agree, the age regression bit is pretty much the only thing that I have a really hard time with.

Without the age regression and time travel back to where he was before the whole story completely falls apart because obviously this guy has a history here on earth that doesn't include any time for all his made up stories.

I guess you didn't read much of it, because many of the interesting parts of the story happened in the last few years, and the last few weeks have probably been the most interesting, long after the age regression was supposed to have occurred.

Here is a compendium of articles as you seem to be interested in this subject:

Whistleblower Corey Goode on Secret Space programs and ET's

And the original video, which does deal more with his initial time before alleged age regression:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I guess you didn't read much of it, because many of the interesting parts of the story happened in the last few years, and the last few weeks have probably been the most interesting, long after the age regression was supposed to have occurred.

It's all made up. Most likely just to get attention but perhaps there are mental health issues. I did look into the Randy Cramer story quite extensively but I doubt I'll bother with this.

Once again, his entire story (including his recent supposed contacts) is based on his alleged service in the secret space program and unless you believe that he was age regressed and sent back in time to before it happened then it's all a load of flapdoodle.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
And just to reiterate:

All these Martian warriors/secret space mission guys have real histories on earth that can be researched and confirmed. The ONLY way they can make up twenty year missions in space is with this age regression/backwards time travel business. If you don't buy that as possible then you have to concede the majority of their stories HAVE to be utter fantasy.

Ask yourself this: why don't we hear from any of these age regressed time travelers who have been back LESS than the amount of time they were gone and would consequently know about the future?

Like someone who was supposedly recruited in 2010 who served in outer space until 2030, was sent back to 2010 and would know things about the future that could confirm his story?
edit on 23-8-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

And just to reiterate:

All these Martian warriors/secret space mission guys have real histories on earth that can be researched and confirmed. The ONLY way they can make up twenty year missions in space is with this age regression/backwards time travel business. If you don't buy that as possible then you have to concede the majority of their stories HAVE to be utter fantasy.

Ask yourself this: why don't we hear from any of these age regressed time travelers who have been back LESS than the amount of time they were gone and would consequently know about the future?

Like someone who was supposedly recruited in 2010 who served in outer space until 2030, was sent back to 2010 and would know things about the future that could confirm his story?

Good points, but again as mentioned in the info 100% are blank-slated ie memory wiped, no big surprise as astronauts have reported having this done as well as people who have worked at secret human bases on Earth such as Pine Gap. However the blank slating doesn't work to about 2% - and those are carefully watched.

Secret Earth Groups trying to trigger WWIII again:

The Secret Earth Government Groups are using the infighting between their syndicates and the Earth Alliance (over the new financial system) as a way to try once again to trigger WWIII. All parties involved know what is going on and this is the only thing that has prevented retaliation against recent attacks in Asia (The "East" in general).

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join