It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's a corrupt moron lol

Xuenchen, why are all of your threads just terrible?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jrod
If the charges are valid, then this raid is justified.

Arpaio seems dirty to me. It is actually enlightening to see the FEDs to step in and investigate an over zealous sheriff.

The charges are not valid. Obama has used every thing he can against any who oppose him.. Look at his goddamned track record like siccing the IRS on his enemies. And other government agencies, FDA, FAA, FCC, Anyone who opposes Obama in a big way will be visited.

ARPAIO is not dirty. Stop believing everything that propaganda tells you. He is a strict law abiding Sheriff who RESPECTS the constitution, NOT LIKE HOW OBAMA DISRESPECTS THE CONSTITUTION.

Ask yourself the real question, who is really dirty here??
Answer: Them scum king! OBAMA! DUH!

he didn't sic the IRS on anybody, they were doing their job....one of the IRS's job is to look for people trying to avoid taxes...both democrat and republican 503c4 organizations were targeted and investigated due to the fact that they were trying to illegally avoid taxes...screw the republicans and/or the democrats if they can't obey the law
edit on 27-7-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: crazyewok

If law enforcement and government were following existing laws concerning illegal aliens, then there wouldn't be the broad sweeping attempts at stopping the flood of illegal aliens who include murderers, rapists, thieves.

I live on the AZ/MEX border.

Those saying nothing is being done are ignorant and cluless to the facts.

Where? Closer to the border than where I grew up, Sierra Vista?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: beezzer

In other words you're okay with any methods drummed up to get rid of illegals, whether they violate the law, the Constitution, or human rights? You're okay with him and his jack-boots pulling legal residents and American citizens off the street and demanding their papers then throwing them in jail for no reason just because he might get some illegals that way?

You're okay with that?

The government doesn't follow it's own laws, and they have the temerity to arrest local law enforcement for not following laws..

Are you okay with government not obeying the law?

The feds are inept, when they have to step into local law enforcement issues because that person is even more inept, I'm happy. It's a power to use sparingly but in certain cases it needs to happen and this is one of those. Sherrif Joe has thrown out virtually the entire constitution in his desire to protect it. People willing to justify the end by any means necessary shouldn't be enforcing the law.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma

He's a corrupt moron lol

Pretty sure they are a bridge dweller.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma

He's a corrupt moron lol

Maximum fear and little substance......kinda like fox "news".

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I think what we have here, is a situation where a corrupt government is focusing on a corrupt law enforcement official, over what appears to be a series of entirely factual violations of the constitution of the United States of America.

I think it is also important to understand one overriding thing, above all else, which plays into this issue.

If the means by which one chooses to achieve an end, render one in violation of laws written to protect the innocent, and not only violates those laws in letter, but also in spirit and indeed in FACT, by actually assaulting and detaining innocent and legal citizens of the nation in question, then the means are not appropriate, no matter how good they are at achieving the stated aim of ones actions.

Simply put, the means must justify the ends, and NEVER the other way around.

The fact that the government is corrupt is no excuse for this Sheriff to violate the constitution, and does not equate to a debate point worth even raising.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Corrupt government vs corrupt government.

I love it.

The failures of big government keep piling up higher by the day.

But eventually one corruption becomes "justified" by the corrupt MSM controlled reporting.

*My opinion only*

Don't believe everything.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: TrueBrit

Corrupt government vs corrupt government.

I love it.

The failures of big government keep piling up higher by the day.

But eventually one corruption becomes "justified" by the corrupt MSM controlled reporting.

*My opinion only*

Don't believe everything.

How would you fix a corrupt government?

What are your answers beyond sarcastic remarks?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

There is no fix.

It's impossible on a large scale to fix corrupt government.

Even many small local governments are corrupt.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There is no fix.

It's impossible on a large scale to fix corrupt government.

Even many small local governments are corrupt.

Probably needs a thread of its own.

But, I'm not the one constantly one-siding the government.

I just think those who do should have some answers.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm glad you agree there is no fix for corrupt government.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I did not say that.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I did not say that.

Sorry, I was assuming because of the lack of an answer.

I retract.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good! It's about time. This guy is as corrupt as they come. I first heard about him while researching the war on drugs and his approach to drugs is almost as bad as his approach to illegal immigration. This has been a long time coming.

Also, lol at his internet chearleading squad trying to pretend like this is some how an orchestrated attack from the Democrats and/or Obama. The man admitted to his wrong doing.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Just because things are 'failures' in the eyes of you and your ilk doesn't mean they actually are.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

As a comparison-Palin lived in Alaska and could see Russia.
It does not mean she knew anything about what she could(n't) see.

I live in Florida and I do not know much about this sheriff other than he has sat as an activist while supposedly being in LAW ENFORCEMENT.
Activism demonstrated by his blatant abuse of authority to undermine Civil Rights, support neo-con agendas and generally do whatever he felt like while excusing his hyper-violent departments excesses.

Did I get this wrong?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"Officials discovered at least 32 reported child molestations – with victims as young as 2 years old – where the sheriff's office failed to follow through, even though suspects were known in all but six cases. The cases were originally reported by The Arizona Republic and other local media and received national attention in the last week."
Source: latino.foxnews.com...

So, the guy isn't bothered by child rape but he is bothered by a Mexican competing with his American favorites in the labor market.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo

As a comparison-Palin lived in Alaska and could see Russia.
It does not mean she knew anything about what she could(n't) see.

Did you research local blogs and read discussions of locals who actually knew, lived near, worked for or with Palin? I did.

Same as I've been reading local papers in regards to Arpaio for many years, as I live in Arizona.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
and let us not forget. this is a man who has used his office and its resources to go after any one who questions his behaviors. he even admitted that he had a judge and his wife investigated because the judge ruled against him.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join