It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Looks like the Washington D.C. Authoritarians are hot on the trail of famous Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona.

U.S. Marshals raided Joe's offices and seized records by court order !!!

The hotsy-totsy pro-illegal immigrant crowd is really pouring on the coals now.

The Administration is taking no prisoners it seems.

In fact, they seem to be releasing illegal immigrant prisoners by the hundreds.

What is this country coming to?

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

Judge orders seizure of records, hard drives in racial-profiling case

(Reuters) – A federal judge on Friday ordered U.S. marshals to seize documents from the office of controversial Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio as part of an ongoing racial profiling case.

U.S. District Judge Murray Snow issued the order at an emergency hearing he convened after a court-appointed monitor reported that the sheriff’s office had failed to turn over information being sought in connection with the case.

In a brief order, Snow required that 1,459 identifications apparently taken from people by sheriff’s deputies during law enforcement actions and which were about to be destroyed be produced for federal marshals.

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
If the charges are valid, then this raid is justified.

Arpaio seems dirty to me. It is actually enlightening to see the FEDs to step in and investigate an over zealous sheriff.

edit on 26-7-2015 by jrod because: ce

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Maybe Trump should have Joe as his A.G.

Back to thread.
This is another example of this fascist regime out of control.
SnF

edit on V122015Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 26 Jul 2015 14:12:13 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Arpaio is a grade A asshole that really needs to be removed from office. At least, according to my perceptions and the opinions of the family I have living in his county

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ya pursuing a case, what is this nation coming to!

Why didnt joe just hand over the documents instead of trying to destroy them?

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Arpaio seems dirty to me. It is actually enlightening to see the FEDs to step in and investigate an over zealous sheriff.

Oh, he is.

I've been following the story in local papers for about 20 years.

Whether they can make anything stick is the real question.

link   
a reply to: Violater1

Why is this an example of facism?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Seems pretty clear cut to me:

Arpaio and other current and former employees face civil contempt hearings scheduled to begin in September for repeatedly violating court orders relating to the long-standing case. Arpaio already has acknowledged he has committed civil contempt.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Only thing I'm wondering is wtf took so long. That dude is one evil, law-breaking, racist summabitch.

A controversial figure, Arpaio has been accused of abuse of power, misuse of funds, failure to investigate sex crimes, improper clearance of cases, unlawful enforcement of immigration laws, and election law violations, amongst others. He has been found guilty of racial profiling in federal court, with a monitor appointed to oversee the MCSO's operations. His jails have twice been ruled unconstitutional. The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Arpaio oversaw the worst pattern of racial profiling in U.S. history, and subsequently filed suit against him for unlawful discriminatory police conduct.[10]

Arpaio is also known for his investigation of U.S. President Barack Obama's birth certificate, and his claim that it is forged.

wiki
edit on 7/26/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Joe Arpaio is a tyrant himself.

He seems completely incapable of understanding the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

In fact this is the whole point of a federal government. To keep rogue mad dogs like Arpaio in check and following the constitution.
edit on 26-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What is Joe accused of...doing the FEDs job because they won't?

FEDs = idiots.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

FEDs = idiots.

He's accused of racial profiling. I don't see that as being much of a stretch.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Arpaio is a grade A asshole that really needs to be removed from office. At least, according to my perceptions and the opinions of the family I have living in his county

His crazy story's have even reached the UK.

In fact Arpaio tyranny has even reached UK shores as he got two brits extradited for selling from the UK legal Iodine into the USA.

How one can break USA let alone Arizona law WITHOUT being on US soil I don't know.

link   
Who ME?

Yes YOU

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

FEDs = idiots.

In simple words --- Sheriff Joe years ago was given "license" to design or set up a valid illegal immigration program. He abused his position and that right was taken away from him.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

FEDs = idiots.

He's supposed to be a sheriff. Instead he blows his own horn, misuses his resources, gets involved in things that are none of his concern (his ridiculous investigation into Obama's birth certificate is an excellent case in point) and all in all is a racist and an asshole. Here - rationalwiki.org...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The charges are not valid. Obama has used every thing he can against any who oppose him.. Look at his goddamned track record like siccing the IRS on his enemies. And other government agencies, FDA, FAA, FCC, Anyone who opposes Obama in a big way will be visited.

ARPAIO is not dirty. Stop believing everything that propaganda tells you. He is a strict law abiding Sheriff who RESPECTS the constitution, NOT LIKE HOW OBAMA DISRESPECTS THE CONSTITUTION.

Ask yourself the real question, who is really dirty here??
Answer: Them scum king! OBAMA! DUH!

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The charges are not valid. Obama has used every thing he can against any who oppose him.. Look at his goddamned track record like siccing the IRS on his enemies. And other government agencies, FDA, FAA, FCC, Anyone who opposes Obama in a big way will be visited.

ARPAIO is not dirty. Stop believing everything that propaganda tells you. He is a strict law abiding Sheriff who RESPECTS the constitution, NOT LIKE HOW OBAMA DISRESPECTS THE CONSTITUTION.

Ask yourself the real question, who is really dirty here??
Answer: Them scum king! OBAMA! DUH!

Obama is more impressive than I thought:

The court-ordered seizures represent another turning point in a case that was originally filed by civil and immigrant rights groups in 2007.

Somehow he managed to instigate this action a year before he was elected Prez.

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Annee

FEDs = idiots.

In simple words --- Sheriff Joe years ago was given "license" to design or set up a valid illegal immigration program. He abused his position and that right was taken away from him.

*POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You might want to use FACTS.

Do you live in Arizona? I do.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/26/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join