It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm really not sure why the spin is even necessary. Joe being corrupt and an asshole is pretty much Arizona's worst kept secret. I mean, all you have to do is listen to him talk about carrying out the law and you get a sense for this. I mean he is seriously the ONLY sheriff that I can actually name. I can't even name the sheriff of the area where I LIVE! I've never even BEEN to Arizona, and I know who this guy is.

It certainly isn't rational to demand for public accountability for abusive LEOs, then rally around abusive LEO's when accountability finally happens.

Irrational logic like this certainly has played its part in rowing us up the creek.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But why is Joe still in office?

I say he's part of the agenda.

Most likely because official impeachment proceedings haven't occurred yet. The case is clearly still developing. Clearly the intent to raid Joe's office was to collect any additional damning evidence to get something to stick so that they CAN impeach him.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well -I- certainly want accountability for him. He is one of the big hitters standing in the way of proper drug reform.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

What agenda?
You are always talking about this agenda and that agenda.
Can you fill the rest of us in?

I already have.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am sorry, but as an european i have to laugh when i hear US-americans crying about illegal immigrants.
Illegal immigrants grumble about illegal immigrants

Or did the native americans legalize the immigration flood from europe which started at around 1528 with the Spaniards arriving over the Rio Grande

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I am sorry, but as an european i have to laugh when i hear US-americans crying about illegal immigrants.
Illegal immigrants grumble about illegal immigrants

Or did the native americans legalize the immigration flood from europe which started at around 1528 with the Spaniards arriving over the Rio Grande

Well...since there was no "rule of law" at the time, it follows that none of the Europeans were illegal immigrants.

That said...we are all "illegal immigrants" somewhere. If you just pick any date arbitrarily, anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

No, the whole point of the Federal Government is to protect our borders, keep a strong military, and enhance commerce by keeping the infrastructure in this country sound. It is the state and local jurisdictions to deal with local law enforcement problems. The federal government should have nothing to do with a sheriff in Arizona.

It is our Federal Government that is out of control. The Justice department is using its considerable power and authority on Sheriff Arpao because he dares to investigate the President and dares to enforce border laws, something the people of Arizona apparently wants him to do since they keep electing him. We have a Federal Government that is way overstepping its authority on so many levels it is sickening. Our Forefathers never had any intention of the government to get as big as it has. No intention for the government to have the authority to interpret the Constitution. We have declined as a Nation in the last ten years and will continue to do so unless we get a leader in 2016 who sees this and brings the government power back to the place it should be. He/she must let the states handle the issues that apply to them and reflect the will of the people.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewater
Sheriff Arpao because he dares to investigate the President

What makes you think Joe is investigating President Obama?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Sheriff Arpao because he dares to investigate the President

What makes you think Joe is investigating President Obama?

Seconded. He's just blowing his own horn.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

am sorry, but as an european i have to laugh when i hear US-americans crying about illegal immigrants.

How far back would you care to go? Europeans were "illegal" immigrants at one time in their past, too. So, that particular observation seems a tad bit moot.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

No, the whole point of the Federal Government is to protect our borders, keep a strong military, and enhance commerce by keeping the infrastructure in this country sound. It is the state and local jurisdictions to deal with local law enforcement problems. The federal government should have nothing to do with a sheriff in Arizona.

It is our Federal Government that is out of control. The Justice department is using its considerable power and authority on Sheriff Arpao because he dares to investigate the President and dares to enforce border laws, something the people of Arizona apparently wants him to do since they keep electing him. We have a Federal Government that is way overstepping its authority on so many levels it is sickening. Our Forefathers never had any intention of the government to get as big as it has. No intention for the government to have the authority to interpret the Constitution. We have declined as a Nation in the last ten years and will continue to do so unless we get a leader in 2016 who sees this and brings the government power back to the place it should be. He/she must let the states handle the issues that apply to them and reflect the will of the people.

so if a sheriff goes rogue and routinely breaks the constitution (which your supreme court say he has) the fed sit back and do nothing?

If the constitution is not enforced then what the point of having it?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well she did say that you can see russia from alaska in an interview.

Then SNL did the skit you are talking about yes.

So people didn't get fooled, it was said.

Guess not even the OP can tell the difference between Sarah Palin and Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin. The resemblance is uncanny.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Right-O

Fooled me completely !!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
They'll never stop until they can get something on him. Go get um Joe!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I can't believe it.

This thread has gone 17 pages and not one person, on a conspiracy site, has mentioned the elephant in the room.

Why go after a sheriff now? A popular sheriff. Well, popular with people who have proper objection to their property rights being trampled and land taken, people who will mount a militia to protect the rights and people they love and respect. A sheriff, like it or not, that is popular with other sheriffs in the south west.

Think about the timing.

The "racial profiling" hammer could have dropped at any point, on any sheriff in that region of the country, at any time. Last year, last month, a decade ago even; but now is the time the doors to a popular sheriff's office is kicked down by the central bureaucracy from thousands of miles away.

So again, why now?

Bicker over the man that this sheriff is, frankly I don't care. His politics, his actions, even his crimes, is not what is important to anybody.

We're two weeks into Jade Helm and the feds pick now to knocking on the doors of sheriffs departments. That could be the real story here.

Hillary has been with holding, from the courts, public servant information for over two years.

A federal judge is lashing out at the State Department for delaying for years in providing responses to Associated Press Freedom of Information Act requests seeking records about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's schedules and her top staffers.

www.politico.com...

This "Lawless" Sheriff was ordered in February for documents, and the feds pick now to raid him. Why not delay years? Why not the same treatment as Hillary? We still don't know a lot of the details of her staff as she orchestrated the state department response after Benghazi; and the courts have given the state department YEARS to comply.

People are talking passionately about Trump. About abortionists selling baby parts. About gay marriage and cake bakers. About ice on Neptune and theoretical artist's thought's on what Kepler might look like. About a transgender reality TV celebrity; which I must admit, I do find the "I am Cait" viralganda quite interesting. Caitlyn Bruce Jenner is American Idol, and RuPaul Andre Charles is Star Search, and Simon Cowell is Ed McMahon. Those who see through the generation gap, have seen much of this before. Propaganda is beautiful It's green. It's recyclable and only those aware of the forest, not staring and not passionately dissecting the leaves on a tree in 17 pages of cyber scroll, can see it for what it is.

17 pages of all kinds of all sorts of crap and meaningless debate, and no one mentioned the timing of this with Jade Helm; until now.

If it had been mentioned, I didn't see it.

Is the viralganda steering us off course that much? Is the generation gap really that large as to blind every living generation?

There's only one way to end this post to put everything in context:
www.youtube.com...

(I did not intend to embed that link as it's worth watching in its own window.)

edit on 28-7-2015 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

This started like six years ago.

Which if you read some of 17 pages you would have seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Being from AZ, I have spoken to hundreds of people and we still can't figure out how he keeps getting re-elected. Its insane.

I will say this though his deputy's are some of the nicest LEO's I have ever encountered. Way nicer and more respectful than Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe PD and one hundred times nicer than DPS.

But old Joe himself is as crooked as a question mark.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

This started like six years ago.

Which if you read some of 17 pages you would have seen.

And if you read my post, if you understand my post, if you comprehend it, you will realize that just strengthens the point.

You are staring at leaves.

As I stated they could have dropped this hammer a year ago. Two years ago. Again why now?

And no I didn't read 17 pages of this thread. To be honest I didn't even read the OP.

I used a script to wget all the pages, grep them for "Jade", it didn't see it, and so I posted what I posted.

I've been aware the feds have been hounding Arpaio for years with lawsuits. But this particular raid had a warrant signed on authority of a court order decided in February. I encourage you to debate the leaves shaking on the tree; but understand the forest around us is stirring. When it takes 17 pages to mention a large federal training operation that was all the rage just 14 days ago, that had the central government pinning the word hostile on states, in this thread I simply find it interesting. I believe the viralganda is indeed working.

Perhaps this needs it's own thread; if anyone else thinks so; feel free to start it up. I wouldn't want to interrupt the critical debate and societal discovery occurring in the discourse of this thread. Just laying out my honest observations of the forest, it's trees, and which way the wind is blowing over it's canopy; maybe so I can be up wind when the match is dropped but probably because I just find the spirit of the times so damn interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

I've been aware the feds have been hounding Arpaio for years with lawsuits. But this particular raid had a warrant signed on authority of a court order decided in February.

Its really simple. Trials/prosecution are costly, with no guarantee.

They told him they would leave him alone if he just did his job and stayed out of the Immigration "business".

He didn't.

edit on 28-7-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well actually I even misquoted.
This started in 2006.

As I stated they could have dropped this hammer a year ago. Two years ago. Again why now?

Good question, obviously the logical answer is something something jade helm.

Can't be that that is just when it was finally authorized since Joe didn't want to hand over what was needed.
Things take time you know, it is part of the due process.

Joe is still getting his rights even though he is charged with trampling over those of others.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join