It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I have NO idea what you mean.

You need to experience an ATF raid (on your property) then you will understand what I mean.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I have NO idea what you mean.

You need to experience an ATF raid (on your property) then you will understand what I mean.

Cryptic. This makes as much sense:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

a reply to: Semicollegiate

More emotion. Do you have anything to add to the topic? Joe copped to his deeds and you're still defending him.... why?

You have never been raided by the rogue BATFE agency on steroids (looking for 'fast and furious weapons') in Cochise County AZ"concerned citizen" was the reason for the warrant to search and seize.

I guess being raided by the feds is better? The feds got more money for equipment and the court of last appeal, so you would prefer that the steroid raider be them or perhaps a UN goon squad with no accountability whatsoever.

ATF is a federal agency and causing problems for the federal court system. Executing false warrants, a gung ho agency the Federal court system is having to try and convict based upon these nefarious false warrants (they are having a very hard time prosecuting the victims of these raids). Hundreds of thousands of dollars.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

intrepid: I have NO idea what you mean.

intrepid: Cryptic. This makes as much sense:

Steve Martin VS George Carlin and a video thrown in. You need an up close and personal have guns drawn down on you and handcuffed thrown to the ground experience (just because a *concerned neighbor* thought you owned firearms).

edit on 26-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

More emotion. Do you have anything to add to the topic? Joe copped to his deeds and you're still defending him.... why?

You have never been raided by the rogue BATFE agency on steroids (looking for 'fast and furious weapons') in Cochise County AZ"concerned citizen" was the reason for the warrant to search and seize.

I guess being raided by the feds is better? The feds got more money for equipment and the court of last appeal, so you would prefer that the steroid raider be them or perhaps a UN goon squad with no accountability whatsoever.

ATF is a federal agency and causing problems for the federal court system. Executing false warrants, a gung ho agency the Federal court system is having to try and convict based upon these nefarious false warrants (they are having a very hard time prosecuting the victims of these raids). Hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And that has what to do with Sheriff Joe?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Nice deflection. The previous Sheriff of Cochise County AZ (Larry Dever) was murdered; I suppose this has to do with the corruption within Sheriff Dept. state wide and how and what is happening with the Feds; neither seem to know what each other are doing; the Feds in AZ do not understand Arizona state laws (willfully ignorant?).

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Nice deflection.

Do you even know what the topic is? I'll refresh your memory, I hope it sticks this time----- "U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office". Deflecting from the topic? I don't play that. I also will call BS on obfuscation. We'll wait while you Google that word. Basically I'm deflecting YOUR deflection.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Your posts give me the feeling that folks in Arizona are reacting to the alien immigration stresses with heightened feelings of self preservation, which leads them to think about revolution and independence more than the average citizen nationwide. To such an extent that the Feds want to keep them in line.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Nice deflection.

Intrepid: Do you even know what the topic is? I'll refresh your memory, I hope it sticks this time----- "U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office". Deflecting from the topic? I don't play that. I also will call BS on obfuscation. We'll wait while you Google that word. Basically I'm deflecting YOUR deflection.

vhb: SO, we are not talking about murdered Sheriffs or others that happen to be corrupt Sheriffs in Arizona...

Intrepid: Right. I have hope.

"ATF raids a citizen's home and proceeds as Guilty Until Proven Innocent". Obfuscation in meaning? I have a higher education (no need to google or seek wikilinks definition).

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Once again, the Sheriff admitted to the crime.

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

SO, we are not talking about murdered Sheriffs or others that happen to be corrupt Sheriffs in Arizona...

Right. I have hope.

"ATF raids a citizen's home and proceeds as Guilty Until Proven Innocent". Obfuscation in meaning? I have a higher education (no need to google or wikilinks definition).

Misplaced hope. No. Not obfuscation in meaning. Looks like obfuscation in practice.

What part of HE COPPED TO THIS is unclear?
edit on 26-7-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I think some of the "Arizona Madness" was caused by Janet Napolitano because she was Arizona Attorney General and Arizona Governor before becoming DHS Secretary under Obama.

She watched in awe as her Democrat base slipped away after "leaving" Arizona.

She seemed to have a grudge against Arizona while DHS head.

Perhaps because Arizona may not have any Sanctuary Cities, despite the probable coaxing by The Administration while Janet was DHS head.

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Your posts give me the feeling that folks in Arizona are reacting to the alien immigration stresses with heightened feelings of self preservation, which leads them to think about revolution and independence more than the average citizen nationwide. To such an extent that the Feds want to keep them in line.

I live 60 miles from the Mexican border. I have the experience of witnessing the drug wars, illegal trafficking within this community. I would agree with you as far as things are happening here that involve the feds implementing a 'martial law' scenario (are we the poster county as to how to quell the civilian). Its interesting; the helicopter fly overs; the blacked out windows of Chevy vehicles. Native Arizonans are different in a way I cannot explain; and perhaps view us as a threat (thanks for your reply Semicollegeiate).

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you notice that the Sheriff ADMITTED to the charges?

I know you have to find a Democrat to cast aspersions on ... I just want to know that you read that, one of the ten or so times its been posted here.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Reported on the Tea Party site. Not Cnn, ABC, NBC, ETC(hmm is that a better channel?)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The previous Sheriff of Cochise County AZ (Larry Dever) was murdered;

No he was not, he was drunk and driving.

FLAGSTAFF, AZ - The blood-alcohol content of the Cochise County sheriff who died in a one-vehicle wreck in northern Arizona was more than three times the state's legal limit, an autopsy report shows.

www.abc15.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I know you have to find a Democrat to cast aspersions on ... I just want to know that you read that, one of the ten or so times its been posted here.

Of COURSE he admitted something.

That's all part of the ongoing micromanaging plan and control.

With all the "Joe" corruption, you would think he would have been arrested by now.

But that would spoil a good blackmail plan wouldn't it?

btw, "Joe" is acting as controlled opposition with the birth certificate too.

It's brilliant. They get him to give wild accusations and therefore the conspiracy MUST be invalid.

It's brilliant. Orly Taitz is in the same scapegoat pen with her wild lawsuits that *always* miss the target as planned.

Only a few people know the real secret of Obama's "birth".

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Ahh YES.

The P-E-R-F-E-C-T "accident"

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: hellobruce

Ahh YES.

The P-E-R-F-E-C-T "accident"

Let me guess..... Obama's fault.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

i know this is a CT site and what not....but really? I mean...Occams Razor....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join