It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well I know that when I drove a cab in Phoenix, a driver got shot dead in my cab on one of my sick at home days. And I know that I don't know the circumstances or the big picture with all of the illegal immigrant criminals making their first stop in Phoenix.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: xuenchen

So that means we're supposed to open our minds all the way and let our brains fall out?

Not by any means at all.

That's for me to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

And it would be so simple if that's all it was. We have cases of MCSO officers pulling over card for traffic offenses and arresting the US citizen passenger for being off Hispanic descent while letting the driver off without even a warning.

Do you have evidence for that, or is it just claims? How do we know they weren't arrested for something else? Allegations are made all the time, but they aren't always true. Also, how do we know it wasn't people with fake ID?

Dude. I've been waiting on proof of your outrageous claims since page 2:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Care to answer that or is it just mouth noise. You DO know that just saying something doesn't make it fact, right?

Try "dudette". I didn't make any outrageous claims. I made statements, and offered details when asked. I asked questions of others. What specific claim is it that you don't believe was addressed? The quote of mine above asks questions. It doesn't make claims.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

Well I know that when I drove a cab in Phoenix, a driver got shot dead in my cab on one of my sick at home days. And I know that I don't know the circumstances or the big picture with all of the illegal immigrant criminals making their first stop in Phoenix.

To quote the Vancome lady, "Ja'yeah. You know what? Uh uh." Informed opinion is always better than speculative supposition. Not better than facts but better than supposition.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

What's the debate here?
Do you think the guy shouldn't be investigated for potential criminality?
Why is that, because you agree with his crimes?

He *IS* being investigated.

Probably for good reasons.

But why not "investigate" and sue and prosecute the illegal activities in the Sanctuary Cities as well?

Illegal immigration issues are hot and very political right now especially.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And it would be so simple if that's all it was. We have cases of MCSO officers pulling over card for traffic offenses and arresting the US citizen passenger for being off Hispanic descent while letting the driver off without even a warning.

Do you have evidence for that, or is it just claims? How do we know they weren't arrested for something else? Allegations are made all the time, but they aren't always true. Also, how do we know it wasn't people with fake ID?

Care to answer that or is it just mouth noise. You DO know that just saying something doesn't make it fact, right?

Try "dudette".

M'eh. It's a term. Like "man".

I didn't make any outrageous claims. I made statements, and offered details when asked.

Like hell. Hopefully both will show up with the BB code:

There are some people who were killed, and another whose death was suspicious, all closely connected to Obama, and that happened before he was elected, too. Plus, it's his administration After Sheriff Joe these days.

I would LOVE to see something to back that up.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Rocker2013

What's the debate here?
Do you think the guy shouldn't be investigated for potential criminality?
Why is that, because you agree with his crimes?

He *IS* being investigated.

Probably for good reasons.

But why not "investigate" and sue and prosecute the illegal activities in the Sanctuary Cities as well?

Because YOUR topic is about the hardship a corrupt sheriff is going through. I'd consider this an "oops" and a learning experience. But that's me.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Try "dudette".

M'eh. It's a term. Like "man".

I didn't make any outrageous claims. I made statements, and offered details when asked.

Like hell. Hopefully both will show up with the BB code:

There are some people who were killed, and another whose death was suspicious, all closely connected to Obama, and that happened before he was elected, too. Plus, it's his administration After Sheriff Joe these days.

I would LOVE to see something to back that up.

Page three, scroll down - link

I stated -

Look up Donald Young, Larry Bland, and Nate Spencer, all members of his church, and all killed within 40 days of one another, late in 2007. Speculation was all over the internet about the cases, for a long time.

Seems the comment alerts aren't working, because, in hunting for that one, I found another from you that didn't make it to my inbox, either. There, you asked,

Well you don't ask white people to verify their citizenship down on the border, do we?

From living in Texas for some years, yeah, white people are asked for ID on occasion as well, when crossing the border. This side? Probably not, but most of the people crossing illegally aren't white. I do see your point, though.

Hate when the comments don't all hit the inbox like that.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

To quote the Vancome lady, "Ja'yeah. You know what? Uh uh." Informed opinion is always better than speculative supposition. Not better than facts but better than supposition.

Informed opinion should lead to more research. "If your mother says she loves you -- check it out ", old news paper adage. You are responsible for knowing the truth before you act.

When is the Just and Pure Obama going bust the banksters? Ancient history?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

More emotion. Do you have anything to add to the topic? Joe copped to his deeds and you're still defending him.... why?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

But Cubans are A-OK. Why?

ETA: Don't worry about the Canucks. Aside from the Snow Birds we don't want to deal with your #. Sorry.

My ex-son in law is Canadian.

He had friends. And right, no one concerns themselves with Canadians.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

One of these days someone will calculate how much Arpaio had cost Maricopa County. When that day comes I wonder if the seniors that keep voting him in will realize that's why their social security checks don't go as far as they used to.

Ha Ha Ha, that is so true.

Fortunately, a lot of young people are moving to AZ.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So as an outsider, the schism in American society seems to be complete. Am I wrong to believe that the polarisation that has been seen here in this thread is analogous of the way American society feels at the present time?

Is there really a humanist/monetarist/anarchist divide so profound that even fundamental human rights, the rights of the very poorest in this world, those with no home, are to be used as political footballs in society? Protecting or at least appeasing the actions of an admitted criminal is acceptable because it fits the political agenda?

I must say that I did suspect that to be the case. A small case this then, of a small sheriff, and his small minded policies being capable of bringing the most logical person to heathen profanities such as...well if he does it, why can't I!

It is funny how small snowballs create avalanches.

Such a pity.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

In a word.... yes. You've got it. Some here would willingly throw other citizens under the bus because of II. Same thing that happened to the Japanese during WW2. Excellent analogy Annee.
Rights are god given.... unless you are the wrong person. Latino Americans. It's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
If the charges are valid, then this raid is justified.

Arpaio seems dirty to me. It is actually enlightening to see the FEDs to step in and investigate an over zealous sheriff.

It would be enlightening to see the FEDS investigate the FEDS, rather than be used as a political tool.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

More emotion. Do you have anything to add to the topic? Joe copped to his deeds and you're still defending him.... why?

A big government spreading its powers into the smallest corners of the country is always a worse president than whatever the local solution is. A person can leave a small corner of the country, like the immigrants to America left their ancestral homes, if a local government goes bad. There is nowhere to go when the big federal governments go bad. Bigger government is always more totalitarian government.

History from further back than even 100 years bears this out. It is called the "possibility of exit". And it is the reason that European Governments were more respectful of rights that any other governments in the world. Because all of Europe was Christian and had essentially the same culture, oppressive rulers found that their best and brightest would leave to other countries. This had the effect of keeping rulers just, and property rights respected, compared to anywhere else in the world.

And it is kind of coincidental that a federally caused stress, illegal immigration, led to the spreading of federal power.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

History from further back than even 100 years bears this out.

I'm sorry but that is BS. Unless you want to throw in Napoleon's 1812 war against Britain that allowed American to still stay a sovereign nation. Cherry picking doesn't work my friend. We aren't talking about yesterday, did you ever answer my question as to whether slavery should still be employed because "it used to be"?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You have never been raided by the rogue BATFE agency on steroids (looking for 'fast and furious weapons') in Cochise County AZ"concerned citizen" was the reason for the warrant to search and seize. Garage sale guns owned by others. Seriously; no one is selling guns or even admitting to owning a gun in Cochise County NOW.
edit on 26-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I have NO idea what you mean.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

You have never been raided by the rogue BATFE agency on steroids (looking for 'fast and furious weapons') in Cochise County AZ"concerned citizen" was the reason for the warrant to search and seize.

I guess being raided by the feds is better? The feds got more money for equipment and the court of last appeal, so you would prefer that the steroid raider be them or perhaps a UN goon squad with no accountability whatsoever.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join