It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals Raid Sheriff Joe’s Office

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Always. I wouldn't be surprised if Arpaio had cost the people of Maricopa County close to half a billion dollars in all his lawsuits

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Semicollegiate

You are equating the Treaty of Versailles to Joe's abuse of the Constitution? Damn. 2 Whitaker eyes.

No I am saying that the past determines the future. National borders did not have to made, except for tax purposes. You buy the land or improve it beyond where it was for millennia-- you own it. Anywhere in the world, or more practically, the western hemisphere of the 1800's.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

a reply to: Kali74

a reply to: Gryphon66

Funny how people forget that the U.S. Political Madness Forum is listed under conspiracy theory forums

not everything is your garden variety of prim proper and perfect.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

You are equating the Treaty of Versailles to Joe's abuse of the Constitution? Damn. 2 Whitaker eyes.

No I am saying that the past determines the future.

BS or we would still have human slaves now. Didn't you get that? We wouldn't allow women to vote. Abortion would be nonexistant(not like that's such a bad thing. Well a little). Again.... BS. Society evolves. America has a problem with change. Needs to pulled kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Not most really. Just the regressionisist.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Funny how people forget that the U.S. Political Madness Forum is listed under conspiracy theory forums

Yeah but if it walks like propaganda, smells like propaganda.... it's propaganda. No matter how you want to sell it.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Trying to consider things rationally and discovering what facts exist is now wrong somehow in your understanding?

Are you saying that ATS is interested in mere baseless propaganda, in any forum?

That's not my understanding. The Political Mudpit is the only arena in which the normal rules and standards don't apply.

But, for my part, I'm sorry we're trying to be rational and discover the actual, you know, facts.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But it also isn't Skunkworks or the Grey Zone. Claims require evidence. Those is just like your claims about Obama not being eligible for president because he was adopted from another country. It's been years and the only "evidence" you've ever pushed forward is Hawaii had somewhat lax adoption laws in the 60s

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Always. I wouldn't be surprised if Arpaio had cost the people of Maricopa County close to half a billion dollars in all his lawsuits

Just say it to yourself over and over ... "Conservatives are against abuse by government and wasteful govt. spending."

Breathe ... breathe ... repeat ...

Nah, it doesn't work for me, either.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Funny you would claim that. Prisoners in Arpaio's jails have been denied basic human rights such as access to medication and edible food prior to going to jail. So these people under the law were still innocent. In some cases these conditions have lead to the death of prisoners. A judge has even reprimanded the MCSO for violating the Constitution on two separate occasions. But I guess we'll just give Arpaio a pass. The comments of random people on a discussion board are much more worthy of criticism than the actions of Arpaio.

I don't know any of that. The gist of the situation is selective enforcement. I hear the Federal Government accidentally kills 10s or 100s of folks with missiles in the Eastern Hemisphere. I don't really know that that has happened either, but it sounds consistent with strategic heavy bombardment.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Because of the southern border crackdown (you know, the one that never happened), the biggest problem now is the ocean. They're coming in by boats.

And L.A. is one of those "sanctuary" Cities/Counties I believe.

With the recent San Francisco failure, no wonder now was the time to exercise more control over the Sheriff.

Thank you for answering.

I would post a picture if I could figure out how to safely do that.

The U.S. has a very long border. The gov cracks down in Tijuana, they move to Yuma. They crack down in Yuma, they move further east.

Obviously the gov has been doing their job because now they're coming in on the coast by boats. Illegals also come in from the porous northern border.

Google illegal Chinese immigration. And I know there are plenty of illegal Canadians --- but, hey! They're white.

Point is those of Mexican ancestry have been here for hundreds of years. They outnumber illegal Mexicans.

Sheriff Joe is treating ALL Mexicans like the Japanese were treated during WWII.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

One of these days someone will calculate how much Arpaio had cost Maricopa County. When that day comes I wonder if the seniors that keep voting him in will realize that's why their social security checks don't go as far as they used to.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

But Cubans are A-OK. Why?

ETA: Don't worry about the Canucks. Aside from the Snow Birds we don't want to deal with your #. Sorry.

edit on 26-7-2015 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No I am saying that the past determines the future.

BS or we would still have human slaves now. Didn't you get that? We wouldn't allow women to vote. Abortion would be nonexistant(not like that's such a bad thing. Well a little). Again.... BS. Society evolves. America has a problem with change. Needs to pulled kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Not most really. Just the regressionisist.

The only reason women got the vote was because at the time it was expected that women would vote for bigger government, on average, just like the men did on average.

Actually, political voting is a red herring. The real vote of a person is what choices he makes in everyday life. Hiring an Illegal off the books or forgoing insurance because he is a health nut. Waiting until you have a house before you start a family. Not necessary but a vote about how society should be.

"You better free your mind instead" the Beatles

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

"You better free your mind instead" the Beatles

The Beatles? Seriously? I'm in my 50's, I understand what they were talking about.... do you?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well if you look up Judge Neil V. Wake you should have no problem learning about the conditions that caused the Honorable Wake to judge the MCSO was violating prisoners' human rights. He even gave the MCSO time to fix their violations and still found their actions unconstitutional.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ahh YES.

All part of the conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ahh YES.

All part of the conspiracies.

Please. We only see Liberal conspiracies in these posts. THAT is propaganda. At least be honest. That I respect.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 26-7-2015 by intrepid because: Mod tags added to distance the staff from my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So that means we're supposed to open our minds all the way and let our brains fall out?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Look up Melendres v. Arpaio. What law was Melendres breaking when he was detained? Clearly none since he was never charged and Maricopa County had to pay $4 million.

That guy was a Mexican tourist, not a US citizen. There are also questions regarding the case; some recusal issues, the ACLU didn't disclose that a confidential informant was a former client. So, not the best of most clear case. Appreciate the info, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What's the debate here?
Do you think the guy shouldn't be investigated for potential criminality?
Why is that, because you agree with his crimes?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join