It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen NAZI Salute Film released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
early on MANY countries envied the Germans living the high life while the rest of the world was still mired in the great depression.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

for the way she helped to pull together the nation.

During the War, support of the royals was at an all time low... because of the Nazi link

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: RonPalmer

If people are suggesting they are Nazis well you are just wrong

Well that's me told, then.

So much for reasoned debate! Have you actually read the rest of this thread? I #ing despair, I really do.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes I have and it is all the usual BS.
The fact is that they did their bit against the Nazis, Heck he declared war on them.....
Anyhow continue falling for the Suns interpretation of what is in the video and the context of it.
See what you want to see.
I'm out.
edit on 19-7-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The fact is that they did their bit against the Nazis, Heck he declared war on them.....

Who did?

Your grasp of history looks about as strong as your understanding of the royal bloodline.
edit on 19-7-2015 by RonPalmer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Anyhow continue falling for the Suns interpretation of what is in the video and the context of it.
See what you want to see.
I'm out.

lets be fair..he only declared war after they began bombing German cities.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What a non-issue. It was 1933 and the (future) Queen was 7. Everyone at that time was marveling at how Hitler turned Germany around in so quick a time frame, even if some were beginning to fret over his increasing aggression. No one yet realized the reign of terror the Nazis would unleash. The Queen showed her true colors during the war, in the Women’s Auxiliary Territorial Service, driving a truck and working as a mechanic.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Give me strength....

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
What a non-issue. It was 1933 and the (future) Queen was 7. Everyone at that time was marveling at how Hitler turned Germany around in so quick a time frame, even if some were beginning to fret over his increasing aggression. No one yet realized the reign of terror the Nazis would unleash. The Queen showed her true colors during the war, in the Women’s Auxiliary Territorial Service, driving a truck and working as a mechanic.

exactly my point!!
people were marveling at the Germans of this time!
she probably did give a nazi salute..many were.
many were hoping for the same good fortune.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

You do realise that pretty much everything you said is wrong and has already been covered in this thread. Im sure the German folks on here will have something to say regarding being confused with Nazis.

German = a race of people.

Nazis = a political party.

edit on 19/7/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: HumanPLC

So in the photograph i posted Gov. Tim Kaine was giving a Nazi Salute.

Right, i can see were you are coming from now.

No, you posted a photograph capturing a split second in time... Hands dont move in a waving motion in a photo do they, its a still.

I really expected more from you. If you want to debate i will debate it but thats just silly.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

exactly my point!!

Big difference between Germans and Nazis mate.

Germans are an awesome race of peeps, Nazis were a political party.

Im assuming you meant people were marvelling at the Nazis, as the German people as a race have nothing to do with this discussion so, can you back that up with some evidence of some kind because i believe you are wrong in what you claim.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
has this been posted?

Now the Royals face TV 'Nazi exposure': As Palace considers legal action over 'Hitler salute' photos, a new blow
Buckingham Palace bracing for new revelations in Channel 4 documentary
It comes amid furore over footage showing Queen performing Nazi salute
The programme will reveal details of Prince Philip's sister's marriage
Three of his sisters, including Sophie, were married to senior Nazi officers

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 3gNh2uwdn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Buckingham Palace was last night braced for new embarrassment as turmoil continued over leaked footage showing the Queen performing a Nazi salute as a child.
An explosive Channel 4 documentary is set to reveal details of how Prince Philip's sister met and admired Adolf Hitler, whom she described as a 'charming and seemingly modest man'.
Three of his sisters were married to senior Nazi officers – one a colonel in the SS – and when Philip attended a family funeral in Germany in 1937 he was confronted by crowds giving the Heil Hitler salute. The documentary includes previously unseen extracts from a private memoir in which one sister talks of her early admiration for Hitler.

oops

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

After reading this.

www.dailymail.co.uk... eaching-Nazi-salute.html

For once I agree with the mail.

hard to say.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC

exactly my point!!

if you read any of the many non patriotized history books out there you will find that from 33-39 Germany was the bell of the ball,companies from around the world were clammering to invest...including many American co. banks of America and England were loaning money as it seemed they were assured a return.
all it takes is to read the true history and not rely on the kool aid stained version.

Big difference between Germans and Nazis mate.

Can you back that up with some evidence of some kind because i believe you are wrong in what you claim.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So before the Moderators and admins ban me again, its just two months left, the old ways are over.
Camelot is dead, excalibur is gone

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very suspect how a few peeps have now started to use the word German instead of Nazi. people that should know better too.

German = Good
Nazi = Bad

Just to be clear, we are discussing Nazis, not Germans.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

early on MANY countries envied the Germans living the high life while the rest of the world was still mired in the great depression.

See above...

Its Nazis, not Germans!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
Very suspect how a few peeps have now started to use the word German instead of Nazi. people that should know better too.

German = Good
Nazi = Bad

Just to be clear, we are discussing Nazis, not Germans.

in 1933 is there a difference?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: temuddjin
So before the Moderators and admins ban me again, its just two months left, the old ways are over.
Camelot is dead, excalibur is gone

Lol he is back !!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join