It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen NAZI Salute Film released

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

originally posted by: temuddjin
So before the Moderators and admins ban me again, its just two months left, the old ways are over.
Camelot is dead, excalibur is gone

Lol he is back !!

Just two months then i have a boss again

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
You think differs from the Nazis yet dont know they withheld the same ideals as you are defending, the most remarkable thing with ideals, it can be formed to anything your heart desires. When you look into the mirror you see a human, an idealism, yet functions in society as a primate with all its instincts.
In your lifetime you and everyone else will witness a harvest, my people always followd the rules of a simple way: If you lived a good life, you left nothing behind.
My love is for all the animals of this planet, now you decide if you are an animal or the ideals of a human.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

In 1933 the Queen herself, around whom the actual debate revolves, was seven years of age. Seven. At seven years old, even an intelligent child cannot be said to be aware of how his or her actions might be seen, or what they might mean. They are still of an age where they ape their elders to impress and to learn.

The onus was on her parents to teach her better than they did at the time, but you have to remember, that the geopolitical situation at the time, was that for all that Germany were about some bloody awful stuff, the war had not broken out, and the two nations although at odds over many issues, still enjoyed diplomatic relations.

Also, it must be understood that anti-semitism in Britain was an issue of some seriousness from as early as 1879, as documented in Colin Holmes' documentary work 'Anti Semitism in British Society 1879-1939'. This is perhaps one of the most useful research materials on the subject, and I would highly recommend giving it a read, because it will make clear that of all the people milling about Britain during the wider breadth of the run up to the Second World War, the royals, and more particularly the Queen, were the very least of those about whom one might have shown some concern in that regard.

Again, I urge you to familiarise yourself with the contents of that work. It will bring the whole issue of context into far better focus, and allow you to understand the stupidity of the Sun in printing what it did.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

In 1933 the Queen herself, around whom the actual debate revolves, was seven years of age. Seven. At seven years old, even an intelligent child cannot be said to be aware of how his or her actions might be seen, or what they might mean. They are still of an age where they ape their elders to impress and to learn.

Psychology - Children and Ideals

The influence is there, a child doesnt know right from wrong, a grownup kinda does, but the fundamentals is still what you learn at an early age.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The PR machine seems to be on this topic big-time. A typical left-leaning news site was filled with pro-monarchy BS, which is out of charichter there, so I wondered--did the Windsors leak this footage to draw attention away from some other scandal that might casuse them some bas publicity? I mean we have known about the Nazi ties with the royals for decades, so to put this in the press at this time might be by design?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont know?.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
The PR machine seems to be on this topic big-time. A typical left-leaning news site was filled with pro-monarchy BS, which is out of charichter there, so I wondered--did the Windsors leak this footage to draw attention away from some other scandal that might casuse them some bas publicity? I mean we have known about the Nazi ties with the royals for decades, so to put this in the press at this time might be by design?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont know?.

I'm not sure about that. This film could be seen to reflect badly on the Queen herself and her beloved mother. I can't see the palace allowing that and the Queen may have allowed a story regarding one of the minor royals or more of Harry's 'youthful japes' but not about the QM.

Unless the story they were trying to hide is so big that none of the above would matter?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Nothing special, Dutch Queen did it also:
www.mokumtv.nl...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

To be fair and reasonable...this was during 1933.

Nobody, at that time - including the Royal family of GB, knew what was coming.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Historically, you are correct. Personally, I think they did know what was coming. In my opinion WW2 was erected for the creation of the UN (after the L.O.N. and WW1 failed) - which is why you had so many western elites funding the Nazis. The Holocaust to create Israel. You can't shape the world without shaking the world, the globalists know this well.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Who knows.

The German NAZIS were indeed financed by many of the big financial names of the time, but this could have been a simple matter of seeing the German NAZIS as a tool to halt or hinder the spread of Communism, which of course directly threatened these financiers and their stranglehold on the world economies.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that jazz, prompting the investments rather than the NAZI ideology itself..perhaps?

edit on 20-7-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RonPalmer
Whats worse to manage from a PR perspective:

A 6 year old girl doing the Nazi salute 80 years ago, when influenced by her known and documented Nazi uncle?.

Aa adult used her political influence to keep her sons, grand sons and their peadofile friends our of jail for their involvement in years of systematic sexual abuse of young children, where many of the victims (the ones not raped to death) may be still alive?.

From my perspective--the former is much easier to manage than the latter. If you take into account the tory scum that would be working as their media advisor's, people who are politically aligned with Nazi ideals; they would go with the Nazi thing I expect?. I mean isnt it the Eaton school uniform?.

You did click the thread I linked in my post?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Do a little history research.

That was the standard salute before WW2. Was used in almost all the schools in the US until December 22, 1942.

en.wikipedia.org...

And used in Rome for thousands of years before that:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

originally posted by: HumanPLC
Very suspect how a few peeps have now started to use the word German instead of Nazi. people that should know better too.

German = Good
Nazi = Bad

Just to be clear, we are discussing Nazis, not Germans.

in 1933 is there a difference?

First off i was a bit harsh in my post as i could have explained that a bit better so.. apologies.

However i would say there is a difference because in July 1932, when the Nazis came to power it was not a clear cut victory. In the election that brought them to power the Nazis became the largest party with only 37.4% of the vote. Obviously that meant that 62.6% of Germans were not big fans of the Nazis.

Hope that explained where i was coming from a bit better matey.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

That was the point of my comment - this could have been leaked to distract from far more embarrassing 'revelations'. Possibly related to someone far closer to home (and rather more, um... Greek) to the Queen and possibly his uncle.

Or, perhaps Murdoch knows of more of the contents of the Royal archive and the palace had to allow the release of this film (albeit disguised as a 'leak') in agreement with Murdoch to prevent him publishing the really juicy stuff.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

Do a little history research.

That was the standard salute before WW2. Was used in almost all the schools in the US until December 22, 1942.

en.wikipedia.org...

And used in Rome for thousands of years before that:

en.wikipedia.org...

It wasn't the 'standard salute' (not sure if there actually is such a thing) in the UK! And in 1933 the salute was really only connected to the Nazis - particularly in this case as the film includes (at least) one noted Nazi sympathiser!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
What a non-issue. It was 1933 and the (future) Queen was 7. Everyone at that time was marveling at how Hitler turned Germany around in so quick a time frame, even if some were beginning to fret over his increasing aggression. No one yet realized the reign of terror the Nazis would unleash. The Queen showed her true colors during the war, in the Women’s Auxiliary Territorial Service, driving a truck and working as a mechanic.

exactly my point!!
people were marveling at the Germans of this time!
she probably did give a nazi salute..many were.
many were hoping for the same good fortune.

Could you please explain to me where you are getting this from?

As far as i understand it:

The Nazis came into power along with the Communists in July 1932. Because the Nazis and Communists pretty much hated each other they refused to share power it made the formation of a majority government impossible. This, in turn, resulted in several months of chaos resulting from weak government. This non marority lasted up until the end of Feb 1933 where the Reichstag fire resulted in the Communists being jailed by the Nazis which then marked the start of the Nazi majority/dictatorship.

Im not being awkward, its just that i dont see any room in the short period where the Nazis could have done anything for the people to marvel about. I accept i could be wrong though, which is why im asking

Cheers mate.
edit on 20/7/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I see what you are saying mate, and you are correct, there is no way a child could have known; however, i personally feel that making the queen the focus of this affords the royals a very convenient out by simply by saying she was 7 and she knew no better. I don't see it as being about the queen, i see it as the royal brand as a whole.

Also, it must be understood that anti-semitism in Britain was an issue of some seriousness from as early as 1879, as documented in Colin Holmes' documentary work 'Anti Semitism in British Society 1879-1939'. This is perhaps one of the most useful research materials on the subject, and I would highly recommend giving it a read, because it will make clear that of all the people milling about Britain during the wider breadth of the run up to the Second World War, the royals, and more particularly the Queen, were the very least of those about whom one might have shown some concern in that regard.

Thank you for the suggestion and i will certainly go and have a read. Im assuming this is a book that is not available online and will therefore have to loan or purchase (It ain't your book you are trying to flog me is it, lol)

Although i don't doubt what you say, i thought anti-semitism was just a small part of the Nazi ideals. As far as i understood it, the Nazis stood for a pure race, the Aryans. It was not just against the Jews, it was against all 'undesirable' races as well as the physically and intellectually inferior.

I will def have a read though matey.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VonDutch

Are you able to provide any background info for that pic matey... The article is in Dutch which infortunatley i dont speak

Google translate also seems too.

Ive also just tried an image search and cant seem to find it anywhere else so i am struggling, lol

I'm assuming its Queen Wilhelmina.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: MysterX

Historically, you are correct. Personally, I think they did know what was coming. In my opinion WW2 was erected for the creation of the UN (after the L.O.N. and WW1 failed) - which is why you had so many western elites funding the Nazis. The Holocaust to create Israel. You can't shape the world without shaking the world, the globalists know this well.

Good grief what a load of bull. The reasons and wherefores of WWII are so very complicated, with so many different people looking out for their own--sometimes wildly changing--interests that the idea of a large conspiracy to "make WWII happen" is just ridiculous in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Heh, for a start dude, I have never had a book authored, let alone on a subject as dry and laborious as that which I directed you toward in my previous post

Furthermore, and in response to your points:

The Royals, for all the pomp and circumstance involved in their public life, are individual people, not a gestalt entity, and always have been. They may act in concert from time to time, but they are not any different to you or I, in that it is not always the case that a younger family member will follow entirely in the footsteps of their parents, even if they follow them into the same line of work.

As for your point about Nazi ideals, yes you are right, there was much more to it than that of course, and many more demographics than the Jews alone suffered during their reign. Of this, there can be no doubt. But you could name any nationality, any immigrant population, any group of persons who had a disability or a disfigurement, and in that era, the end of the the eighteen hundreds, to the 1930s, they would have suffered abuse, been ostracised, been victims of hate crimes as we would call them today.

Notions of what constituted humanity were strange, and in the opinion of people from our era, were horridly, absurdly, sickeningly right wing, and these views were widespread, not limited to small numbers of people. The notion of racial equality was so utterly alien to some, that some peoples were considered less than human, including those with disabilities, hereditary conditions like dwarfism, those from exotic lands... The country, nay the world, had not yet developed a more rational, and unified, and inclusive understanding of what it even meant to be human at this point.

To be frank, it was the horrors of the first and second world wars which threw into stark relief the wrongness inherent in the views of many, on matters like race, disability, and the like, and gave rise to the far more tolerant cultures which exist in these times. For all that there are still many problems involving related matters these days, to compare the understanding of what it meant to be human which prevailed in pre-first world war Britain, with what we know it to mean today, would be to catalogue a whole host of reasons to be glad we were born in more enlightened times.

I think this fact is very much overlooked by some.

Here is a wiki which might give you some understanding of what I am talking about... You will see that it features data from 1870 through to the Second World War...

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-7-2015 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join