It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen NAZI Salute Film released

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It seems pretty obvious that the nazis were racists before 1933. Mein Kampf is from f'ing '25. I bet the only people here defending these demonic mothers are the ones getting paid by them or the people who might as well be. Even symbolically they are some reptiod bastages that arent like us. They feast on blood. They collect skulls. They own the world, its a heaven for people like them. We labor to serve them and and exist to give them heaven. How dare you treat them like anything special. They were just the people who seized power and convinced you they were Gods, how can you have a special affection towards them? They are your masters. Sickening. Before the nazis did this salute the romans did it and they were some evil motherforkers as well. How dare you act like this is okay. Its okay to do that salute but its wrong to talk about someone doing it. You dang shills working for your shillings. Sorry for being rude to you tho. Even then queen. I dont hate you for being a reptoid fork, its what you did with your manifestation in physical reality. Its okay to be different, I'm an illuminati warrior for freedom. Hail Eris Hail Eris Hail Eris
(This reality is a simulation, disregard the earlier parts of this transmission as nothing is true and everything was barely even permitted.)

edit on 720/2015 by revswim because: Changed cursing into baby talk so the widdle babies can listen

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
if you dont believe me look at my join date

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
The PR machine seems to be on this topic big-time. A typical left-leaning news site was filled with pro-monarchy BS, which is out of charichter there, so I wondered--did the Windsors leak this footage to draw attention away from some other scandal that might casuse them some bas publicity? I mean we have known about the Nazi ties with the royals for decades, so to put this in the press at this time might be by design?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont know?.

You may well be onto something here ItVibrates, it seems this film may have been leaked by the palace themselves - 'by mistake' of course...

m.huffpost.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: gortex
Storm in a tea-cup.
Nobody at the time thought giving a Nazi salute was a bad thing to do, so there was nothing wrong with doing it.
At approximately the same period, my father was given a copy of Kipling (a school prize) with a swastika on the cover. That wasn't because the school was endorsing everything the Nazi's later came to stand for. It was because the swastika had no bad significance at the time.

And so goes the Confederate flag. "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder."

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The Queen et al is an evil bunch. They are heavily involved in pedophilia.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: revswim
It seems pretty obvious that the nazis were racists before 1933. Mein Kampf is from f'ing '25. I bet the only people here defending these demonic mothers are the ones getting paid by them or the people who might as well be. Even symbolically they are some reptiod bastages that arent like us. They feast on blood. They collect skulls. They own the world, its a heaven for people like them. We labor to serve them and and exist to give them heaven. How dare you treat them like anything special. They were just the people who seized power and convinced you they were Gods, how can you have a special affection towards them? They are your masters. Sickening. Before the nazis did this salute the romans did it and they were some evil motherforkers as well. How dare you act like this is okay. Its okay to do that salute but its wrong to talk about someone doing it. You dang shills working for your shillings. Sorry for being rude to you tho. Even then queen. I dont hate you for being a reptoid fork, its what you did with your manifestation in physical reality. Its okay to be different, I'm an illuminati warrior for freedom. Hail Eris Hail Eris Hail Eris
(This reality is a simulation, disregard the earlier parts of this transmission as nothing is true and everything was barely even permitted.)

Amen Revswin. They are pedophiles also.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mymojo

Care to relate that to the OP and the actual subject of the video?

Good grief. This thread is beginning to get rammed with unsubstantiated twaddle.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
At the risk of ramming any more unsubstantiated twaddle into this thread (on a conspiracy site, of all places) - I wonder if the publication of this film had anything to do with this article on the Exaro site, published on the same day;

Richard Kerr names powerful men who 'covered-up' Kincora

There's nothing particularly noteworthy revealed, at least not to anyone who's followed this story for a while, but the first name mentioned is - surprise, surprise... Mountbatten.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Today Queen Elizabeth released a self-exposè claiming she is laundering money for a few million dollars

That's like saying that Hitler was bad because he mistreated his dog

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join