It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ninety-five Percent of Women Who Have Had Abortions Do Not Regret Their Decision

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Spread this to the 3rd world already.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Also... does it physically affect the womans chances of conceiving a baby in the future? i always wondered!

Not if she has a qualified doctor.

This is why legal abortion is so critical. We don't need anymore back alley abortions.

Abortions can be expensive. Not every woman has between $300 to $700 dollars available. This is one of the reasons they may take longer to get it done. Which is why I totally 100% support Free Government abortions - - - and any/all preventative methods.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Spread this to the 3rd world already.

Ever heard of the "abortion ship"?

Women on Waves (WoW) is a Dutch pro-choice non-profit organization created in 1999 by Dutch physician Rebecca Gomperts, in order to bring reproductive health services, particularly non-surgical abortion services, to women in countries with restrictive abortion laws. Other services offered by WoW include contraception and reproductive counseling. Services are provided on a commissioned ship that contains a specially constructed mobile clinic. When WoW visits a country, women make appointments, and are taken on board the ship. The ship then sails out to international waters (where Dutch laws are in effect on board the ship) to perform the medical abortions.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-7-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I figured we would push out our agenda there, just wasnt sure to what extent.

I come in the name of peace, bearing abortions and vaccines for all.

Might need to up the efforts.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Free government abortions? Are you trying to give the religious conservatives in this country a heart attack or something?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Free government abortions? Are you trying to give the religious conservatives in this country a heart attack or something?

They're one step in the grave already from Marriage Equality.

I want a healthy, thinking world. And healthy, progressive, thinking LIVING children.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bm2112"
"It's funny because we send soliders all around the world to kill people that we don't agree with and we consider this normal. We kill billions and billions of animals every year, and it doesn't seem to bother many of us. But God forbid we let a woman determine whether or not she is ready to bring a child into this world. "
This is spot-on.
I always just want to ask the people who are so vocal about pro-life How Many Kids Have You Adopted?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It bothers me tremendously that it's always the men who are the most opiniated in abortion discussions. It doesn't matter if it's to say 'you have to have an abortion i don't want the responsibility' or 'abortion is murder you sociopath' a man will always raise his opinion the loudest like IT MATTERs which it does NOT.

You just can't accept the fact you have very little say, if any, in this particular issue. Deal with it dudes.

Now I as a woman can voice my opinion and tell you that i have never had an abortion nor ever wish to and i particulary disagree with later abortions (+12 weeks) and i totally judge women who wait that long and i feel if a baby is over 21 weeks it is a termination of life of a human being (murder) but still am and always will be 100% pro choice.

Because let others live and let others decide and choose for themselves. We have no say in this matter, why are we wasting time and having these discussions every 6 months?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join