It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propulsion
You know, I have always been curious…. Why is a baby a baby when you want it, but called something else when you don’t want it?

It is called justification and people willing to commit acts like this need it because of horrible nature if it. Religion aside this really does leave a permanent stain that time cannot just wash away. It is also the reason they use arguments like orphans and poverty avoidance. It is all justification to help make it more palatable for the people doing it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm sorry that you feel your son's blindness is such a problem, but for the rest of us I think it's safe to say something like that is not cause to terminate a pregnancy, no matter how much you think it is.

How can anyone take serious what another has posted when these words were twisted and to what purpose. I can only imagine. This is not in any way what the person was saying.
Sad.

edit on 16-7-2015 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

I agree......Plenty of blind or disabled people do just fine and have great rewarding lives. The entire they would be better off not living in the first place argument reminds me of Nazi Germany.

It is the exact same argument they used guys........It really is. Think about that and ask yourself is this the right path of decision making.
edit on 16-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It,s a HOAX.

2ndreply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You guys realize this video was exposed to be a lie. It was edited video and she told the fake doctors that planned parenthood doesn't do that kind of stuff on advice from their legal department. But of course they didn't put that in the video. Also left out the part when they were asking her how you could go about doing it if they found an organization that would.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Betting there will be a lawsuit over this one the irony is the people that are against abortion will be handing over slept of money to their organization
edit on 7/16/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: reldra

Yeah, I'm not the apologist. I think it's wrong on the surface, regardless of the transaction particulars.

And I second that. What gives me chills the most is how many people think this is ok and normal... Most of those same people would want to pardon hard core criminals, murderers, from the death penalty, but they are ok with murdering human fetuses that have never harmed anyone...

Moral values seem to have gone out the window for a lot of people... Pardon murderers, kill innocent human fetuses and it's ok... Next will be "it's ok to murder post-natal babies simply because the parents want to kill them... And these people that agree with abortion will probably agree with this as well...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: Propulsion
You know, I have always been curious…. Why is a baby a baby when you want it, but called something else when you don’t want it?

It is called justification and people willing to commit acts like this need it because of horrible nature if it. Religion aside this really does leave a permanent stain that time cannot just wash away. It is also the reason they use arguments like orphans and poverty avoidance. It is all justification to help make it more palatable for the people doing it.

Permanent stain that time cannot erase? Are you seriously suggesting that every woman who has had an abortion is scarred?

As for justification, yes you are right. No one like to have abortions, but if you have to have one,at least you can justify it (speaking generaly here)

And final, as for child poverty and orphans, its something that you guys seem to avoid talking like the plague..i wonder why....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Except the babies are not making the decision. The parent is...
That's the problem with your statement.

There's several issues for and against abortion, but I still don't have an honest idea what should be done.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Was it? Well that's good. I suppose we can all move on now.

I don't even know what you all are talking about, pro life, pro choice, liberal and what ever else. Make believe in play land, may as well talk about barnie the purple dinosaur. I don't even know what this has to do with women anyways, why do you people think that its about women? Other then the fact they are carriers. They signed on the doted line, its out of there hands now as per deal. Nor is it about men, because they were never in the picture to begin with.

Here I thought we were looking at more concrete things maybe even some facts, but nobody likes those. Especially an icky fact like there is a market on this, and likely has been for a while. After all somebody even did some research and wrote a book about all the uses in 1981, and they may just have been playing catchup back then.

But hey! Its good that all of this is behind us now and this has turned out to be a hoax. Now everybody can get on with there life's.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So, absolutely no response to better sex education, greater availability of easy-to-use birth control, caring for children once they're born ... no explanations of how the so-called Black Genocide is happening ... no practical solutions or reasonable suggestions ... just pompous hypocrisy and more lies ... and an ABSOLUTE REFUSAL to acknowledge that the OP video is faked.

Nasty, horrible comments, disgusting dishonest appeals to emotion ... yep ... it must be a thread created and sustained by anti-Abortion zealots.

Go on preaching abstinence as a form of birth control ... it has worked so well for Bristol Palin.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am not ok with abortion at all. I just wish people would put the same passion and effort into the living. Then abortion would just about go away.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I am not ok with abortion at all. I just wish people would put the same passion and effort into the living. Then abortion would just about go away.

We have all tried to make that point several times, Momof3. It flies over the heads of zealots like the wind.

Also, on behalf of humanity and the members here, I want to apologize to you for the horrible, disgusting, vile things that have been said to you in this thread merely because you represent the voice of reason over superstition.

There is no excuse for the way you've been treated here, and I want you to know that many of us appreciate your tenacity in continuing to speak truth to lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I am not ok with abortion at all.

I can tell, MOMof3. Kudos to you for caring the burden. Hardest job in the world to be a mom.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

EXACTLY! Are those screaming about abortion willing to pay more taxes to help the communities where abortion numbers are highest? Hmmmmm. That's another question that will likely be ignored here.

So, I've asked what's wrong with forcing birth control or temporary sterilization on every human until they can prove they are ready to procreate (which is the ONLY way to completely eliminate unwanted pregnancies). No answer.

I've asked how Planned Parenthood forces black women to get abortions. No answer.

Now I'm asking if everyone is willing to pay more out of their pockets to help the poor minority communities that are struggling to take care of the kids they already have. Will I get an answer?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
First, let us both say good morning to each other and wish each other a happy day. I am not angry and I don't want you to be angry.

I want to provide my answer to your first question, as I see it.

So, I've asked what's wrong with forcing birth control or temporary sterilization on every human until they can prove they are ready to procreate (which is the ONLY way to completely eliminate unwanted pregnancies). No answer.

I don't believe that the government should be in a woman's vagina, uterus, ovaries or bedroom.
That being said, I believe that if we lived in a totalitarian state, temporary or even permanent sterilization would definitely be an answer to solving the problem of unwanted pregnancies.

I've asked how Planned Parenthood forces black women to get abortions. No answer.

I don't think they force any women to have abortions, regardless of race. There is anecdotal evidence that they try to convince women to have abortions, but since there are no valid studies regarding that (that I am aware of), it would be impossible to link race to it.
Black women are much more likely to get abortions than other ethnic groups, according to links that have been posted on this thread. That may be because of cultural reasons, at least that is what I suspect.

edit on b000000312015-07-16T07:47:49-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 16 Jul 2015 07:47:49 -0500700000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I haven't followed the entire thread since page 9 or 10, shortly after this story broke, so apologize if I rehash what someone had already said.

I saw again just this morning on the local news that this is being taken up by congress, so I would hardly think it's a hoax. Either way, it doesn't matter, planned parenthood had admitted to the practice. So put all semantics aside.

This is now a legal issue. Selling body parts is illegal in the United States.

All funding should stop immediately. A crime has allegedly occurred, in fact, the accused has admitted such. They should be forced, by court order, to cease and desist all operations immediately until a full investigation can be concluded. All material evidence should be seized, and the doors locked. If the allegations are true, as proven in a court of law, the perpetrators, no matter their number, should be held accountable for their ghastly behavior, which defies all social and moral justice in a modern, civilized society.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

"Republicans and anti-abortion groups said the video shows that Planned Parenthood sells fetal body parts after an abortion, which is illegal. The family planning provider denied the allegation and said that it only legally donates fetal tissue for medical purposes, at the request of its patients, and not for profit. The full, unedited version of the video reveals that Nucatola is talking about reimbursement for the donation of fetal tissue, not the sale of it."

www.huffingtonpost.com...
mediamatters.org...
edit on 16-7-2015 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well Good Morning to you, and thank you for attempting to answer at least two of my questions.

So, you agree that the government should stay out of a woman's uterus. I also think that a woman's uterus is hers to do with as she wishes.

Regarding Planned Parenthood and black women getting abortions: I provided a link to a study earlier highlighting that black women getting abortions were primarily from poorer communities, so I believe poverty is the primary reason why they are getting more abortions.... which leads me to my third question:

If we reduce poverty, will we reduce abortion rates? I believe we will. Are we willing to do whatever it takes to reduce poverty, and therefore abortion rates?

Are we all willing to put money and effort into building up these communites? Making sure their schools are just as good as the rich neighborhood schools, with up-to-date facilities, text books, technology, and the best teachers money can buy? Are we willing to provide free college tuition to the members of these communities, and free access to trade schools teaching valueable skills for professions like plumbers, electricians, welders, etc.? Are we willing to pay for more social programs, like sending an army of community organizers to help the male youth in these neighborhoods stay out of the gang trap, and to help ALL youth to be more educated on sexuality and the advantages of protected sex?

Because if we are not willing to do all these things, then we can ban abortions all day long, but we won't see much of a reduction in the numbers, and the abortions that do happen will be much more horrific then they are now.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

yep, and if it's proven that that little 8 minute video is a cut and paste job of a video that is over two hours long in a way so that it conveys a different message and planned parenthood has nothing illegal or that are far less worse that what other companies are doing with their fetal remains the makers of the video should have to pay for the salaries of the congress for the time they spent investigating this along with reimbursing planned parenthood for the legal cost incurred to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If we reduce poverty, will we reduce abortion rates? I believe we will. Are we willing to do whatever it takes to reduce poverty, and therefore abortion rates?

I think that abortion rates would go down if poverty was reduced.
I also think that education would help in some cases.

Are we all willing to put money and effort into building up these communites? Making sure their schools are just as good as the rich neighborhood schools, with up-to-date facilities, text books, technology, and the best teachers money can buy? Are we willing to provide free college tuition to the members of these communities, and free access to trade schools teaching valueable skills for professions like plumbers, electricians, welders, etc.? Are we willing to pay for more social programs, like sending an army of community organizers to help the male youth in these neighborhoods stay out of the gang trap, and to help ALL youth to be more educated on sexuality and the advantages of protected sex?

Are we willing to put even more money into programs like this is the real question.
Let's try throwing more money at these problems and see if there are positive results. I am being serious. Let's do it, the government operates on borrowed money anyway. Let's do an FDR New Deal or LBJ Great Society type program and see if we actually get positive results.
If it turns out that we are throwing money into a hole in the ground, then we need to rethink the whole idea.

So, you agree that the government should stay out of a woman's uterus. I also think that a woman's uterus is hers to do with as she wishes.

Yes, it is the law right now that a woman's uterus is hers to mind over. I do not challenge that law.
I do find the act of third trimester abortions in the case of a viable and healthy fetus to be abhorrent.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join