It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

There are more women who are not black that benefit from Planned Parenthood, than black women that do.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: stosh64

ACORN did a lot of great work. That video was also a hoax. But not the only example of Republican Congresspersons leading us on a wild goose chase on our own dime.

Again, Congress had a different opinion on that than you do.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: butcherguy

Nonsense. Stanger didn't establish abortion clinics! She established birth control clinics. Don't worry, during Stanger's day, women were still getting the back alley abortions that you think they deserved!

Thanks for putting words in my mouth.
Sanger founded PP and they are now a chain of abortion clinics. Do you think she would disagree with women having the option of a safe and legal abortion???
I am fine with a woman's right to choose.
I think that aborting a late term fetus is akin to murder.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: eletheia

Close to 4 times as many black babies are aborted each year than any other racial group in America.

Seeing as its freedom of choice for any woman to seek a termination

and if 4 times as many black babies are aborted, it seems obvious 4 times as

many black women must be being careless or irresponsible with contraception!

I don't think there's any conspiracy there

It just conveniently happens to support
the goal of Sanger
to stop as many black people as possible
from being born.
She has succeeded beyond her
wildest dreams.
Recent estimates are Sanger and PP
have prevented over 16 Million
black people from being born.

www.blackgenocide.org...

So the goal of Planned Parenthood when started
by Sanger was to make certain that as few
black children were born as possible.
She succeeded and PP carries on assisting
in the founding mission of PP.

You don't honestly believe this? Yeah, you probably do.

Did it ever occur to you that most Planned Parenthood clinics, the ones that actually perform abortions, are in the city (urban areas) where there are more African Americans and other ethnic groups versus Caucasians?

Did it ever occur to you that many women who have private health insurance may seek to have their abortion done at a private doctor's office?

There is no secret agenda by Planned Parenthood or ANYONE ELSE to wipe out the African American population. That is just nonsense.

Not unlike this thread, actually.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
And the full-on, narrow-minded lies continue. Stop the bull# about Margaret Sanger, which is even more despicable than the bull# in this hit piece on PP. Seriously.

Opposition Claims About Margaret Sanger Might be a little long and maybe too much to digest for some. Doubt most will even read or research.

Also...

Planned Parenthood is one of the nation's leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care for women, men, and young people, and the nation's largest provider of sex education. Planned Parenthood also works with partner organizations worldwide to improve the sexual health and well-being of individuals and families everywhere.
Planned Parenthood has 59 independent local affiliates that operate approximately 700 health centers throughout the United States, providing high-quality services to women, men, and teens.
Planned Parenthood often is the only source of family planning for a large proportion of the women we serve.
Our Clients
Planned Parenthood provides sexual and reproductive health care, education, information, and outreach to more than five million women, men, and adolescents worldwide each year.
2.7 million women and men in the United States annually visit Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers for trusted health care services and information.
Eighty-four percent of Planned Parenthood health care clients in the U.S. are age 20 and older.
One in five women in the U.S. has visited a Planned Parenthood health center at least once in her life.
Our Work
Planned Parenthood health centers focus on prevention: 80 percent of our clients receive services to prevent unintended pregnancy.
Planned Parenthood services help prevent approximately 516,000 unintended pregnancies each year.
Planned Parenthood provides nearly 400,000 Pap tests and nearly 500,000 breast exams each year, critical services in detecting cancer.
Planned Parenthood provides nearly 4.5 million tests and treatments for sexually transmitted infections, including 700,00 HIV tests.
Three percent of all Planned Parenthood health services are abortion services.
Planned Parenthood affiliates provide educational programs and outreach to 1.5 million young people and adults each year.
Planned Parenthood has eight million activists, supporters, and donors working for women's health and safety and our fundamental reproductive rights.
Join us in the fight for commonsense policies that foster the sexual and reproductive health and rights of individuals, families, and communities.

- See more at: www.plannedparenthood.org...

edit on 7/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: because I wanted to

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

There are more women who are not black that benefit from Planned Parenthood, than black women that do.

Some folks just won't listen to reason...I could post all sorts of numbers, links, etc. But why waste my time??

Some of the posts in this thread are just laughable.

Crazy anti-abortion propaganda rules the top charts on ATS this week. Can't we just talk about Jade Helm or Aliens??

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sanger founded PP and they are now a chain of abortion clinics.

No they're not. Abortion accounts for like 3% of all PP services.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Using the PP website to validate PP.

LoL

Again, for all you saying that this is a hoax, and a hit piece on PP.

Our Congress disagrees with you.

Thank God.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Some folks just won't listen to reason...I could post all sorts of numbers, links, etc. But why waste my time??

Some of the posts in this thread are just laughable.

Crazy anti-abortion propaganda rules the top charts on ATS this week. Can't we just talk about Jade Helm or Aliens??

Some of us feel this is a despicable act that needs the light of day shed on it.

No one is forcing you to participate in this thread.

Those topics you mention are available to you.

This IS going to be investigated no matter what anyone thinks here.
edit on 7 15 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It was an obvious hoax... I suppose partisan is more important than truth though.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

LoL

Thank God.

And did you look at and vet all their sources? I'd bet not.

But hey, if you'd prefer to believe other agenda-driven, bought and paid for hit sites, that's your prerogative.

edit on 7/15/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No force coercion works just fine.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.

You will find no posts of mine walking on both sides of this issue . save that slander for someone else.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

its one of the reasons id be interested in seeing a study done on the disparity of why minority (black and Latino for some reason no one ever cites asian statistics ) abortion rates are higher then their Caucasian and other races rates ,and my point in wanting to know isnt focused by any agenda i just like to figure out as much as i can on a topic and this is a bit of information missing from the discussion as until it is figured out you will get people arguing out of emotion and not facts on the matter.

either people condeming it as a great conspiracy to commit genocide or people saying its nothing and shouldnt be looked at .i dont want to know the emotion of the matter thats been out and public for years on both sides i wanna know the science and reason behind it ,for regardless of any ones opinion it seems to be the case and the fact every one either tip toes around it or screams from intrenched positions makes me think until a study is done all we will get on this aspect of the topic is yelling and the further intrenching of sides

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The majority of patients who had second-trimester abortions indicated they would have preferred to have them earlier, the researchers reported. While later abortions are unlikely to be eliminated — for example in cases where women find out about fetal anomalies late in the pregnancy — they could be reduced, Jone said.

"Prior research has found that things like finding an abortion provider, making arrangements and tracking down the money are barriers," she said. "If we remove these barriers to first-trimester abortion services, this could potentially decrease the need for second-trimester abortion services."

m.livescience.com...

This has been one of the things that make Planned Parenthood invaluable. Not only are they a wonderful resource for education and birth control, they are there to help women in poverty get access to earlier rather than later abortion services.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It is so rare that it happens over 10,000 times a year to babies exactly the developmental age seen in the pictures.
(see my previous post for a link)

As 'Krazyshot'
has already said it is quite rare in the
bigger picture it works out to less than 2%

Over 10,000 times a year a 20+ week old fetus
like the ones in the pictures are
dismembered alive,
or has it's brain sucked out,
or has it's head smashed.

*Sensationalism* *Hysteria,* someone's got an agenda!?

Its less than 2% ......
You've been watching to many horror films.....

But as Krazyshot was so happy to point out
these tiny humans
have no rights
and can be dismembered alive
and with a great deal of pain
and have their body parts sold.

Now I think you are being disingenuous to "Krazyshot" I have followed
the thread and all he did was put your exaggerated figures into perspective.
And calm down your hysteria.

This makes people like you quite satisfied
that the mother's rights are being upheld,
while the baby who is to small to scream
is cut apart alive and feeling everything
eventually dies from having its heart, lungs, liver
cut out and sold.

Look to my replies ^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

It was an obvious hoax....

That's your opinion.

I suppose partisan is more important than truth though

It appears to be.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Poverty is the reason.

Of all women surveyed, 10.3 percent had abortions after the first trimester. These women were more likely to be young, black, less educated and living in poverty than women who had earlier abortions. They were also more likely to have experienced violence at the hands of the man who got them pregnant and to have dealt with at least three serious life events in the last year.
Compared with the 10.3 percent overall number, 14 percent of patients under age 18 had second-trimester abortions, as did 13.8 percent of adolescents ages 18 to 19. Among all ages, 13.4 percent of black abortion patients had second-trimester procedures, compared with 8.5 percent of white abortion patients and 9.9 percent of Hispanic abortion patients. [5 Myths About Women's Bodies]
Of abortion patients without high-school diplomas, 13.1 percent had second-trimester abortions, a proportion that decreased with education. Of college-graduate abortion patients, only 5.8 percent had late abortions. A lack of education may mean that patients are less health-literate, and thus less likely to figure out how to access an abortion until later in pregnancy, the researchers wrote in their report released today (Dec. 16) and to be published in an upcoming issue of the journal Contraception.
Living under the poverty line also increased the chances of a later-term abortion, with 12.6 percent of abortion patients living in poverty getting second-trimester procedures. The rate of second-trimester abortions dropped to 7.7 percent among women earning at least twice as much as poverty levels.

m.livescience.com...

Improve their education (better schools in black communities), help to raise them out of poverty (more social programs), and you will see a great reduction in blacks having abortions. Guaranteed.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: stosh64

LoL

Thank God.

And did you look at and vet all their sources? I'd bet not.

But hey, if you'd prefer to believe other agenda-driven, bought and paid for hit sites, that's your prerogative.

What you just said can be spun right around if I wanted to, but to what end?

I really enjoy these little round and round pointless dances in threads like this, But I have to flush my colon for a colonoscopy tomorrow so I am stepping out of the ring.

I am sure you will find another sparring partner.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Not opinion, fact. Very obvious to everyone but those that want it to be true... think about that.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join