It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Not everyone sits on the computer every second, as some do.

I wonder, can you prove your assertions here that the Komen Foundation is a scam?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I saw that on youtube. That is just horrible. She is not even a human anymore.
Don't hate the person. Hate what they do and what they stand for.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Not in the hoax bin yet? Shame.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: apollos84
I saw that on youtube. That is just horrible. She is not even a human anymore.
Don't hate the person. Hate what they do and what they stand for.

Didn't bother to read the thread eh?

The video in the OP is a hoax. It shows 9 minutes out of context from a 2.5 hour recording.

The truth is out there, if you're interested in anything other than condemning innocent people.

If not, carry on.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are right about Margaret Sanger - even though everyone refuses to see it. She manipulated those persons that she deemed "inferior" by marketing what she was selling as "woman's health". And yes, she has succeeded beyond her wildest dreams. There was a systemic PLAN and very well thought out steps that she and her cohorts put into place. Systematically dismantling the family unit of the "undersirables" etc....Using the Church Pastors to spread the sugar coated propaganda to the flocks......It's absolutely disgusting....and vile.

And this is from someone who is absolutely pro- choice. But I KNOW what Sanger was and what PP IS. I don't try and pretend it's some altruistic, non profit, woman loving, minority loving organization. That's a load of CRAP.

Let me make sure I understand your claim here. Margaret Sanger, single-handedly, controlled millions of women's minds for almost a century, by befuddling them with "women's health"?

You do know that most of the quotes that the right-wing, anti-choice zealots use are false, right?

You know what Planned Parenthood is? For you? Fair enough. You can believe whatever you wish.

Over 4,665,000 men and women world-wide disagree with you; that's how many received health care services from "PP" worldwide last year.

Oh, and those "contraceptive services" that have no effect? 515,000 unwanted pregnancies are prevented each year, which statistically means that 216,000 abortions are prevented ... each year.

Link

Now, I have no doubt that for someone who can just wave their hand at the facts and decree "what you know to be true" ... you'll just discount these statistics ... but for those who prefer facts rather than fantasy; the reality is quite clear.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's a modest proposal... we could feed the poor with aborted babies... problem solved.

For those who haven't read Swift... kidding and apologies for the ...er, poor taste.

But really, people already monetize everything... especially the political side that tends to go apoplectic over abortion ... why let the poor little dead guys go to waste? Is it better to end up in a landfill or help the living? It's a tough question leading down a slippery slope.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Let's see where we are:

Opinions about abortion are still widely diverse.

The OP video is not what it purports to be and is in all relevant senses a hoax.

Planned Parenthood isn't "selling" fetal body parts.

Many of the quotes that anti-choice zealots use to try to damn Margaret Sanger are false or falsely attributed.

No anti-choice zealots or operatives can explain how Margaret Sanger (in her grave for 49 years now) is still managing a Black Genocide, nor can they explain how Planned Parenthood is doing so.

Pro-choice advocates tend to favor facts; Anti-choicers favor belief.

Oh, and my personal favorite, the Old Testament records a strange ritual in which abortificants were issued to women by a Priest of YHVH's Temple.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Whether you think this is total fabrication....or total truth....or somewhere in between....ATS requires both sides to post with respect and decorum.....You are responsible for your own posts.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What I find interesting is that companies that are getting the donated parts are advertising the parts for sale.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

What I find interesting is that companies that are getting the donated parts are advertising the parts for sale.

Why don't you remind us of the actual evidence for that one?

So much has gotten lost in this shuffle.

Thank you kindly!

NEVERMIND!

Found the reference ... it's from the ABC 20/20 episode back in 2003

President Gloria Feldt reinforced concern about the alleged profiteering of fetal tissue donated by women for medical research in Kansas, which was a subject of the ABC News show “20/20″ last evening. The ABC “20/20″ segment detailed alleged abuses by private sector tissue and organ procurement companies that receive and distribute donations of fetal tissue for research.

“Where there is wrongdoing, it should be prosecuted and the people who are doing that kind of thing should be brought to justice,” said Gloria Feldt to ABC’s Correspondent Chris Wallace during their conversation for the “20/20″ show.

Read more at m.snopes.com...

Gotcha. Not really that current is it? But notice the predictable and reasonable response from Feldt. It's against the law.
edit on 18Thu, 16 Jul 2015 18:54:11 -050015p062015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
OMG - you think my opinion that the big name charities are scams is going to get me sued? Please - by all means - report my comments to Susan G. Komen's legal dept. I promise YOU that saying what I said, is NOT an "actionable offense". That is a fact.

And I already answered you - I based MY OPINION on my observations of the publicly available tax returns that I carefully READ before I support a cause. Also, I worked for 2 very wealthy non profits for 15 yrs.

It's my OPINION - or are you forgetting I have repeatedly said that? Which means, I believe it to be true. You don't have to. I don't care.

ETA: I base MY OPINION on the tax returns that are available for free at guidestar.org.

edit on 16-7-2015 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
well, I kind of remember that back in the 2000 case, it was found that the website and order forms were really bogus and owned by the people who created the video..
I ain't gonna go searching through all the sites I've been on looking into this but well I do believe it's there if one wants to seek.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

She laid the groundwork, the infrastructure as it were. The rest is 'history' as they say. If you can't see this that is on you.

I don't say any of this because I am anti- abortion because I am pro- choice....I say it because it is factual. I call a spade a spade. Sanger was not a good person and didn't care about "women's reproductive health".

Eugenics was and is a deplorable movement that is still alive and well today - even though you will never get some to admit it......

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You seem overwrought.

Posting libelous statements with no proof as you have done repeatedly here IS actionable despite what you believe in your "expertise."

However, do I actually think that Komen or anyone is going to sue you? LOL no! Talk about a small fish.

I was pointing out what I thought was a helpful comment about libel and fact. Since I've inadvertently upset you, I won't do so again.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Go and ask a legal expert. What I said is not actionable. You are acting foolish. (I edited my comment so you don't sue me for libel).

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

She laid the groundwork, the infrastructure as it were. The rest is 'history' as they say. If you can't see this that is on you.

I don't say any of this because I am anti- abortion because I am pro- choice....I say it because it is factual. I call a spade a spade. Sanger was not a good person and didn't care about "women's reproductive health".

Eugenics was and is a deplorable movement that is still alive and well today - even though you will never get some to admit it......

Sanger created "the groundwork" and provided the infrastructure? Well, that's a bit different than your last statement. You must be still thinking it through. But, even so, I'm sorry writing the rest of your claims off to a vapid maxim doesn't prove anything.

Neither Sanger nor anyone associated with Planned Parenthood have hoodwinked MILLIONS of people over almost a century as you claimed earlier. It's ... a ridiculous claim, not to put too fine an edge on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Go and ask a legal expert. What I said is not actionable. You are acting foolish. (I edited my comment so you don't sue me for libel).

Since you like maxims, consider "no good deed goes unpunished." Trying to bring something to your attention results in name calling. So much for decorum, eh?

I assure you that I don't really hold a very high opinion of your abilities and behavior either, based on this little tirade.

I don't need legal experts; I understand the subject very clearly. As apparently do you. You seem to be emotional about it.

Best of luck to you! Carry on!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Did she or did she not start the very first clinics that later evolved into PP? It's not a difficult concept to grasp. Sanger is hailed as the founder of PP, is she not? What exactly are you trying to prove? I am stating facts and you seem to have a problem with facts. Yes, I base my opinion on these facts and you don't agree with my opinion. You don't have to agree with my opinion but you not agreeing still doesn't change any of the facts.

ETA: My "little tirade"? LOL You are very familiar with the ad hominem, aren't you? Grow up and learn to discuss things without the pretentious and superior attitude.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Of you believe they are a scam then contact the FBI. Mind you it requires some sort of proof but just because you don't like them. The feds just did a huge arrest on a cancer rounds too for fraud. So of you have proof have them shut down when should we see this on the news day a week?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you're insisting on proceeding with such a negative tone.

Sanger did start some of the clinics that became Planned Parenthood.

Sanger is sometimes thought of as the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Aside from these simplistic points, you haven't stated any facts.

What you did was assert that there is some kind of vast, century-long, mind-control experiment conducted by Planned Parenthood.

Here, let's review.

a reply to: IAMTAT

You are right about Margaret Sanger - even though everyone refuses to see it. She manipulated those persons that she deemed "inferior" by marketing what she was selling as "woman's health". And yes, she has succeeded beyond her wildest dreams. There was a systemic PLAN and very well thought out steps that she and her cohorts put into place. Systematically dismantling the family unit of the "undersirables" etc....Using the Church Pastors to spread the sugar coated propaganda to the flocks......It's absolutely disgusting....and vile.

The idea that Sanger "manipulated" anyone is not based on fact, but is instead merely your opinion.

The idea that said manipulation was based on a false concept of "woman's health" is not based on fact, but is merely your opinion.

The idea that Planned Parenthood, over the course of almost a century has done nothing more than "dismantling the family unit of the 'undesirables'" is not based on facts, but merely on your opinion.

The so-called Negro Project was designed to bring what was revolutionary at the time (contraception as well as abortions) to the South in the same ways that Sanger had seen positive results in the Northern cities. The comment about Black pastors was to assure people that the claims of "rebellious" individuals would not thwart the good work being done, which DID contribute to woman's health. You may not know this, but serving as a baby factory, as most women did in the early part of the 20th century and before, is DEVASTATING to a woman's body.

Not to mention, any concept of her rights to her own body, which I would think as a "pro-choice" person you would be in favor of ... not seeing that in your comments.

State some facts and let's see ... you're stating very little but your opinions.

edit on 20Thu, 16 Jul 2015 20:05:49 -050015p082015766 by Gryphon66 because: Danged brackets

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join