It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I would bet that it is less than one percent that are killers.

I'll bet that less than 1% of the people who say they're pro-life really are. I'll bet that most so called pro-lifers are in favor of birth control.

The Pro-Life Action League opposes artificial birth control (contraception), not only because it destroys the inherent meaning of the sexual act as a sign of permanent, life-giving love, but because of the disastrous consequences it has wrought on our society.

We are often told that in order to reduce the number of abortions, we ought to promote birth control, distribute condoms and demand so-called "comprehensive" sex-ed. At first glance, these proposals seem reasonable, but ultimately contraception actually increases abortion for several key reasons:

- See more at: prolifeaction.org...

edit on 16-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are right about Margaret Sanger - even though everyone refuses to see it. She manipulated those persons that she deemed "inferior" by marketing what she was selling as "woman's health". And yes, she has succeeded beyond her wildest dreams. There was a systemic PLAN and very well thought out steps that she and her cohorts put into place. Systematically dismantling the family unit of the "undersirables" etc....Using the Church Pastors to spread the sugar coated propaganda to the flocks......It's absolutely disgusting....and vile.

And this is from someone who is absolutely pro- choice. But I KNOW what Sanger was and what PP IS. I don't try and pretend it's some altruistic, non profit, woman loving, minority loving organization. That's a load of CRAP.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

You must not have watched it either, because nothing of the claim can be found in it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A bipartisan bill that would have helped fund breast cancer research has been amended by Republicans to remove that funding, because the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation has previously donated small amounts to Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood does breast cancer screening.

Planned Parenthood 'Sting' Video's First Casualty? Women with Breast Cancer

Republican lawmakers never pass up the opportunity to preempt access to abortion, even if that means hurting breast cancer sufferers. Thus, a vote on a bipartisan House bill that would have greenlit commemorative coins for breast cancer research – through donations to Susan G Komen for the Cure and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation – was shelved Tuesday and amended on Wednesday to exclude Komen entirely, because GOP members opposed the fact that Komen donates money to Planned Parenthood.

Let’s go over that again: a potential $8m fundraiser for the nation’s second-most fatal cancer in women was sidelined and then completely altered because one of the two proposed beneficiaries has given relatively small grants to Planned Parenthood for breast cancer screenings, and Planned Parenthood spends about 3% of its resources on abortions. Apparently, some lawmakers aren’t above also penalizing breasts in the anti-abortion movement’s ongoing attempt to control the nation’s uteruses.
This week, a conservative anti-abortion group released a misleading video that turned a secretly recorded conversation about tissue donation into a hit piece that was intended to leave viewers with the impression that the organization sells fetal parts. Let’s be clear: it doesn’t. And the deliberate misunderstanding gave abortion foes the fuel to protest a bill that would help raise funds for breast cancer research.

When is the political right going to learn that you can't look at a woman as a conglomeration of body parts and functions, to be separated, analyzed and manipulated; but as a whole, autonomous human being with the brains and guts to make decisions about her own life?

My bet is never.
edit on 7/16/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

"Let’s go over that again: a potential $8m fundraiser for the nation’s second-most fatal cancer in women was sidelined"

As if Susan Komen foundation needs another $8 million in funds to NOT help anyone but their employees. Sorry, I have no sympathy for another big bogus wealthy non profit which in reality only serves itself and it's employees and not the cause or the people.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Sorry, I have no sympathy for another big bogus wealthy non profit which in reality only serves itself and it's employees and not the cause or the people.

Being a breast cancer survivor, I beg to differ.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What did Susan G. Komen Foundation do for you? But I'm very glad you beat that terrible disease.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

oh ya!! that's more money for their war fund!!!
really and I don't think it will stop there. So, dear republican lawmakers in washington, dive right into it, sort it all out, and well, this time if you don't like what you find, do something about it.
don't like the idea of dead bodies and tissue samples being donated to medical research, well then maybe you should just make a law that says it can't be done.
find out that someone is actually selling dead fetuses...well then prosecute them!
don't like the idea of fetal cells being used in the production of your food and vaccine, well then stop the corps from doing this!
no, don't or can't do any of this based on the true facts of what is happening?
then charge those that wasted you time by putting out this slanderous video!

oh but of course, the republican lawmakers probably already know that the video is a bunch of bunk, they should because the same allegations were made over a decade ago and nothing was found. but well, election time is coming around and they have to stoke the poor feathers of their right to life constituents, not to mention gain support for abd of their newest legislations that they wanting to get passed

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I know a woman who has had 8 abortions, who happens to be a registered Democrat. She made her decisions without political considerations but, let me tell you, she is now in her late 50s, alone and is now coming to terms with her decisions. How to comfort this woman?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
I don't think more money should go to any war fund either. How you extrapolated that from my comment I will never know....I'd prefer that money actually was used for the intended purpose - and to the people who need help. Not to Susan G Komen foundation - or any other big wealthy foundation that I already know doesn't do much with the millions they already raise off of the suffering of cancer patients.

If you can't see what a racket charities like Susan G. Komen foundation really are, then you are gullible. That's all

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What did Susan G. Komen Foundation do for you?

That's really my personal business. You have your opinion. I have mine.

a reply to: dawnstar

Great post!

originally posted by: Ultralight
She made her decisions without political considerations but, let me tell you, she is now in her late 50s, alone and is now coming to terms with her decisions.

Every single person in the world has to come to terms with their decisions. Welcome to the human race.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I know a woman who has had 8 abortions, who happens to be a registered Democrat. She made her decisions without political considerations but, let me tell you, she is now in her late 50s, alone and is now coming to terms with her decisions. How to comfort this woman?

I know of a conservative Republican couple whose 3-year-old got hold of one of their guns and accidentally shot himself. Now, they are childless and coming to terms with their decision to own a gun. How to comfort this couple?
edit on 16-7-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You were the one who revealed your personal business, not I. But thanks for the answer, your lack of answer is all I need to prove my point actually.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

What do you expect her to tell you, that when her hair fell out from the chemo, the foundation paid for her wig, or that after her mastectomy they helped pay for reconstructive surgery? Is that the kind of personal information you wanted?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

She brought it up. It was only appropriate that I would ask her to elaborate on what exactly that particular foundation did for her. I have numerous friends who are breast cancer survivors - and not a single one of them received help from Susan G. Komen or any other big name Cancer 'charifty'. And they all will say so on record. They did receive help from their friends and other, small, non-wealthy organizations though.

The big name wealthy charities are all scams. That is my premise. If it takes $500 million a year in donations to provide wigs to a few people and that seems reasonable to you, then it's fine with me. It doesn't seem reasonable to me however.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Although I do think toolgal was probably expecting some kind of gruesome story, I will just say that without the education I received from the foundation's efforts, I wouldn't have discovered that lump MYSELF and EARLY and I'm alive 13 years later, because of that.

I just thought the personal question on an open forum was extremely rude.

The big name wealthy charities are all scams. That is my premise.

That is your OPINION. Like I said, we all have one.
edit on 7/16/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

A more comparative analogy would be something about the conservative parents choosing to shoot their own child in the head, and coming to terms with that decision.

Unborn children don't often stumble across daddy's abortion gun and accidentally scissor themselves to pieces.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think your implication that I wanted some "gruesome" response is not only rude, but presumptuous. As if the simple answer that you gave (after thinking over it for 20 minutes) of "education" is gruesome.

Better luck next time coming up with a quick and speedy retort. I still say Susan G. Komen is a scam.

As you said, you have your opinion and I have mine. I reached mine by reading their own IRS tax returns for several years - all available to anyone for free online if you want to look.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

If the couple never had a gun, their child would not be laying in a casket today with a gun shot wound in his face. That is a fact.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Big name charities are all scams?

So that includes the mega-churches too? I always suspected that; good to have confirmation from such reliable sources.

I'm sure that toolgal can prove their assertions about the Komen foundation, but if they can't, we should all remember that such comments are considered libelous (and technically actionable) in the United States.

Words have meaning and power.
edit on 18Thu, 16 Jul 2015 18:37:21 -050015p062015766 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join