It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

a reply to: Kali74

Definite hoax.

That Planned Parenthood Video Isn't the Scandal Abortion Opponents Are Making It Out to Be

No, Planned Parenthood Isn’t Selling ‘Aborted Baby Parts’

Planned Parenthood Doesn’t Sell Fetuses: The Real Story Behind That Shady Video

I am glad you feel better that Cosmopolitan.com, Thinkprogress.org and Thedailybeast.com support your OPINION on this matter.

However Congress does not and WILL be investigating.

Oh, and we can all look forward to more "hoax" videos in the next weeks.

I'm out.

edit on 7 15 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I am glad you feel better that Cosmopolitan.com, Thinkprogress.org and Thedailybeast.com support your OPINION on this matter.

However Congress does not and WILL be investigating.

Oh, and we can all look forward to more "hoax" videos in the next weeks.

I'm out.

You can attack the source all you want but it doesn't change the fact that of the 150 minutes shot, only 9 minutes were used to make the film. 0.06% of footage. Would you accept less than 1% of information to form any opinion on any subject? I should hope not.

Congress can go ahead and investigate and waste taxpayers money to discover what we already know: The video is propaganda plain and simple.

ETA - Poster pointed out my math was wrong and he is right. It should be 6% not 0.06%. My apologies.

edit on 7/15/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
Like 3% of Planned Parenthood's services?
Think again.

The fact of the matter is that 51 percent of Planned Parenthood’s yearly clinic income – their only self-sustaining revenue source – comes from abortion, 329,445 abortions.

40 percent of all reported abortions committed in the United States occur at a Planned Parenthood clinic, making it by far the largest abortion provider in America. (Editor’s note: When using the national abortion numbers from the Guttmacher Institute, Planned Parenthood does 27.5 percent of all abortions in the United States,)

This is a fairly staggering statistic hidden behind the media’s willful blindness to the truth behind the leader of the abortion industry.

Planned Parenthood claims to provide 11 million “services” in America each year. From this overly inflated number, they calculate that the 329,445 abortions they committed in their last reported year amounts to only 3 percent of their services.

Planned Parenthood’s 3 percent figure has been bought hook, line, and sinker by the mainstream media as proof positive that Planned Parenthood isn’t really about abortion. But if you take even a cursory look at Planned Parenthood’s own data, that claim begins to unravel and quickly.

Planned Parenthood’s latest report states that it performed “11 million services during nearly five million clinical visits.” So, now their abortion number jumps to 6.6 percent of clinic visits were for abortions. That’s right 6.6 percent of all visits to Planned Parenthood result in an abortion.

Digging a little deeper, Planned Parenthood claims that all those “services” it provides only go to 3 million women. So by it’s own admission, 11 percent of the women that visit a Planned Parenthood clinic in any given year obtain an abortion there.

www.lifenews.com...

So since 40% of Abortions in the U.S. happen at planned Parenthood....with 2,600 at the time of this posting today, that means Planned Parenthood has aborted 1,040 babies so far today....and they're still open for business.

PP makes $$$ from abortions...and MORE $$$ from selling little baby body parts.

U.S. ABORTION CLOCK:
www.numberofabortions.com...
edit on 15-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The Red Congress may as well investigate something else spurious (is Gowdy still working on BENGHAZIBENGHAZIBENGHAZI?) ... they certainly aren't passing any meaningful legislation.

What was someone saying about reducing government spending and overreach?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Who could guess that a website like "lifenews.com" would manipulate and misrepresent data in favor of the anti-choice movement?

Absolutely stunning.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Such is the case of Fundies. They want a smaller government until it comes to something they feel strongly about and then suddenly they're gloating because the government is stepping in to save the day.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

A few pages back I posted an excerpt from the unedited transcript. But here's the whole 60 pages if you want.

The unedited video is over 2 hours long if you want to watch people having dinner for that long. But what was posted and what's been going around right wing media is boiled down to 9 minutes. Cool huh? Who likes to think?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Such is the case of Fundies. They want a smaller government until it comes to something they feel strongly about and then suddenly they're gloating because the government is stepping in to save the day.

What I personally find so sad is that by working together, as a People, we could drastically reduce the number of abortions, by 50% if not more. Of course, that would require leaving Neolithic ideas about sexual behavior behind, working to educate people from an early age (at least the age of fertility) about contraception, and provide counseling, birth control and similar services OPENLY and FREELY ... which would dramatically (the evidence exists) decrease the abortion rate.

I am 100% Choice in this matter. However, I have been involved in many situations with female friends who have had to make the gut-wrenching, soul-scouring, heart-breaking decision to abort a fetus. To hear these right-wing social warriors claiming that women who have abortions are irresponsible, lazy, lascivious ... not to mention "untouched" by the gravity of the situation (even when the fetus IS just a collection of cellular tissue) only to promote their political agendas ... well, frankly there is no word for it.

Disgusting, abominable, and gutless work for starters.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

It just conveniently happens to support
the goal of Sanger
to stop as many black people as possible
from being born.
She has succeeded beyond her
wildest dreams.
Recent estimates are Sanger and PP
have prevented over 16 Million
black people from being born.

WHAT ARE YOU ON!!?? LOL!!

She's been dead for nearly a century ( sorry haven't checked but I know
its a long time )
Today black women have equal rights and *CHOICE* no one is dragging
them to abortion clinics and forcing abortions on them.
Does it not occur to you that they too would like a better life than
poverty and a child every year.
You do black women an injustice .... they are educated and emancipated
unlike in M/s Sangers day. I do believe that in some way they have her to
thank.
I can remember the time that IF they even were educated they were
segregated.
Today it is the black woman who is controlling the black population and
their own destination.
NOT M/s Sanger.

So the goal of Planned Parenthood when started
by Sanger was to make certain that as few
black children were born as possible.
She succeeded and PP carries on assisting
in the founding mission of PP.

You keep on insisting M/S Sangster is responsible. She is NOT the black
woman has taken responsibility for herself.
What ever gives you the idea she wants to be drowned in babies??

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Excuse me! Big deal! The statistics, according to your source, have jumped from 3% to "6% of all PP services are for abortions". That hardly makes them "Abortion Clinics", they're reproductive health care clinics, some of which offer early abortion services.

So what? Abortion is a necessary service, it's legal and it's a woman's right to choose to get one!

I'm sure from your viewpoint 1% is too high!

edit on 15-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Excellent question that has been asked several times here in this discussion with no answers.

How exactly is Planned Parenthood (2015) conducting "Black genocide"?

Mind control?

PP Operatives kidnapping women?

Tell us, proponents of Sangerian Genocide, how it is happening?
edit on 20Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:17:38 -050015p082015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Most if not all of the "quotes" from Sanger are misappropriated or overtly dishonest.

The link proving that has been posted several times.

As have the links proving that the OP video is fraudulent.

Belief shrugs in the face of facts ... and carries on.
edit on 20Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:19:47 -050015p082015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Sometimes I feel like some of this is socially engineered to keep everyone divided.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You can attack the source all you want but it doesn't change the fact that of the 150 minutes shot, only 9 minutes were used to make the film. 0.06% of footage. Would you accept less than 1% of information to form any opinion on any subject? I should hope not.

Not to be a stickler or anything, but your math is a bit off there. You forgot to move your decimal point.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It must be that Planned Parenthood operatives are breaking into black women's homes, implanting chips in their brain, and using remote control devices to force them to have sex, then to come into PP to have an abortion, but ONLY at 24 weeks.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Nope, you are right. I forgot the last step when I was doing my math. It should be 6%.
edit on 7/15/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Would you accept less than 1% of information to form any opinion on any subject? I should hope not.

An odd argument, considering the majority of the genocides in our history are mostly ignored due to poor recording and the infamous will to turn the "blind eye".

The Holocaust, millions of jews, gypsies, religious, people of "other observance" law inforcement in occupied countries etc.
Cambodia, millions of so called "acedemics" and people of "other observance".
Stalin, Russia, millions of "other observance".
Native American genocide.
Rowanda,
South Africa
China
Tibet
and so forth.
All of these were "under documented" because we chose to ignore, should we promote one minute for each life taken in these crimes it would be a tale with out end.

Substance matters.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Sometimes I feel like some of this is socially engineered to keep everyone divided.

To me that is beyond obvious.

My question always remains though ... "By whom?"

(Note, the Illuminati, Bilderburgers, Pleadians, Reptilians, Annunaki, Regular Naki, etc. are not answers.)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It must be that Planned Parenthood operatives are breaking into black women's homes, implanting chips in their brain, and using remote control devices to force them to have sex, then to come into PP to have an abortion, but ONLY at 24 weeks.

Have you seen an answer to this question yet?

I know you've asked several times, others have asked.

How is the "Black Genocide" being accomplished? I mean, the Anti-Choice Agenda is so strong here ... seems like a simple answer ...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

To me that is beyond obvious.

My question always remains though ... "By whom?"

(Note, the Illuminati, Bilderburgers, Pleadians, Reptilians, Annunaki, Regular Naki, etc. are not answers.)

The Wizard of Oz. jk

No idea who either and it sucks that we will never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join