It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS image from space has something hidden and strange phenomena.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Yeah. Those images were the first thing I thought of when I saw the one in the OP photo.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

well it may be similar in a few respects to thier look , and dont forget we have two very different perspectives, but i sincerly hope that its a completly different thing altogether given some of the things he may have filmed

Wastedown mentioned

as far as the op... I hope it is a reflection or something, because that does not look friendly, AT ALL!

some of the alledged satalite's john's filmed look like theve been birthed into existence more than constructed

funbox
edit on 11-7-2015 by funbox because: a mother of a thing that you wouldnt invite around for tea to meet your family

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

no mocking intended, my apologies, just used your post for image comparison not personal statement.

My feelings were towards the thread as a whole since i originally failed to perceive the fun atmosphere last night.

and to solidify my opinion...

edit on 11-7-2015 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

It's all good!

Nice imagery. Looks like a wayward floating lounge chair for a double jointed ET.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

interesting drawings , yet you neglegted to draw in the aurora thats covering it,

how far is it from the beggining of the red to its fade out

not one of ours

funbox

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: AHall88

Yeah! What is that? It looks like a nebulae! :-0

space jizz lol

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It looks like a solar panel extension...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
It looks like a solar panel extension...

Agreed. I was quite sure it was a reflection of a bundle of cables aboard the ISS, but I'm not above admitting I might have been wrong, and I'm starting to think you and MConnalley are correct.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This looks like the supposed dark or black Knight.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I would tend to agree with MConnalley also. Here's a better photo comparison between the two:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The purpose of this thread apparently, as to what the thing 'is', well i don't think we know for sure, only theories can be discussed. Unless rock hard evidence came forth that is.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

There is no single picture of the Black Night available, i wonder how you came to this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
This looks like the supposed dark or black Knight.

You mean the STS-88 photos of the dropped thermal blanket? Hmmm, maybe you've got something there -- an angular piece of human origin.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

your pictures are too dark , you cannot see its full extent. I understand its a scary thing to contemplate , but show everyone what's there in your comparisons please

the bottom of it clearly dips into the aurora , why is it you don't want that in your example.. because of the uncomfortable scale issue it presents ?

fulsize

funbox

edit on 12-7-2015 by funbox because: added pic

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The picture on the NASA site looks like CGI from a video game, from your cropped image looks like Aliasing (Wrap-around artifact) from the stars background image pasted behind the Earth.

The Earth is flat.
edit on 12-7-2015 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I prefer to use the original photograph for comparison since I've been wrongly accused of "doctoring" photos before.
So, let's use your photos with the contrast and brightness raised and look for any similarities between this "object" and the radiator panels on the ISS. This is a quickie example, I'll make a better one later if needed:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

it appears that you've chopped off half of the object .care to hazard a guess to why its showing auroral radiosity?

and if this is a satellite , which one ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Yeah, I would tend to agree with MConnalley also. Here's a better photo comparison between the two:

I'd say that settles it. Nice work!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: Ploutonas

Try to use a little common sense. If it were something "really huge" " fromthe distant space", it would have been observed by tens of thousands of professional and amateur astronomers. You can see stars through it, which is a damn good indication that it's a reflection, which makes sense, given that the photo was taken through one of the 'windows' on the ISS. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a reflection of one of the countless bundles of cables that run/hang all throughout the ISS.

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Although I have no idea what the image may represent, this disclaimer seems to suggest it is not an image artefact.

Correct. It's not a lens artifact (which were removed), it's a reflection.

you can also see through Aurora, but its energy, that is also why I said energy or plasma beem. Didnt said material object. The patern of the object, does not apply to a human reflection and there is to much detail to it. i.imgur.com...

if you rotate the image horizontal, it looks like a dragonian spaceship patern

If we have this now

Stronger than glass, various military and commercial applications for this remarkable material are already being tested. What was once used in the science-fiction Star Trek movies, see-through aluminum is now something that – through test mixing with rubies, sapphires and more – is now being tried out in all kinds of ways to create transparency where strength is also required.

Why rule out transparent anything alien?

Read more: dornob.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

settles it if only you enjoy dogma ,, what of the radiosity that is apparent on it lower portion and not on its top ..

but then its easy just to exclude the inconvenient

funbox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join