It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS image from space has something hidden and strange phenomena.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yeah, it looks like a group of cables, there's a crap ton inside the ISS.

Here it is again.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: AHall88

Yeah! What is that? It looks like a nebulae! :-0

Clearly one of the old ones. My money is on Yog-Sothoth.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Shhh, If you tell them the truth you will spook the "believers". Think of it like studying gorilla's in the wild, you have to blend in to be accepted as one of them before you can understand.

On that note, It's obviously a military satellite from the Hell dimension that has so influenced our religion these many millenia. Demons with laser cannons.....it's gonna be fun.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Obviously a UFO spreading chemtrails .

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: Ploutonas

Try to use a little common sense. If it were something "really huge" " fromthe distant space", it would have been observed by tens of thousands of professional and amateur astronomers. You can see stars through it, which is a damn good indication that it's a reflection, which makes sense, given that the photo was taken through one of the 'windows' on the ISS. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a reflection of one of the countless bundles of cables that run/hang all throughout the ISS.

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Although I have no idea what the image may represent, this disclaimer seems to suggest it is not an image artefact.

Correct. It's not a lens artifact (which were removed), it's a reflection.

you can also see through Aurora, but its energy, that is also why I said energy or plasma beem. Didnt said material object. The patern of the object, does not apply to a human reflection and there is to much detail to it. i.imgur.com...

if you rotate the image horizontal, it looks like a dragonian spaceship patern
edit on 10-7-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AHall88

It looks like a ribbon of energy

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

If its energy, it doesnt look divined.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
A reflection of something inside the ISS in the window.

In other photos from the same sequence, the "artifact" remain in the same place. If it were an actual object above Earth, it would have moved.

P.S. ATS forum has a funny habit of censoring the word "w i n d o w"

edit on 10-7-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It looks a little transparent for a spaceship though, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace
But if it was an actual beam of energy pointing earth, it should stay in the same spot as well, is it? That also proves its not a reflection, if we can see it in different photos, same spot of the external space, but different spot of the photographer and the artifact remains, it seems a non reflection then. Can you plz point us out some of the sequence?

an example of what I actually mean, I take a photo of a still object, then I move a bit further and I capture it again. It actually remains in the same spot, but the photographer moved slightly. That would be much easier for us to understand if its a reflection or not. Because the artifact should remain in the same canvas spot, but it will be in a different scenery spot.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't know if it's a chip in the glass, a reflection, spaceship or a space turd, but it's beautiful.

I can only hope that before my life ends we are able to venture out in to space and see more of the awesome things there are to behold in space.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
A reflection of something inside the ISS in the window.

In other photos from the same sequence, the "artifact" remain in the same place. If it were an actual object above Earth, it would have moved.

P.S. ATS forum has a funny habit of censoring the word "w i n d o w"

can you point to the rest of the sequence? I can't seem to find it

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Despite your belief that it's a "dragonian spaceship" (whatever the hell that means), It's pretty clear that it's a reflection of a bundle of cables. Have you seen the interior of the ISS? Cables everywhere.

If we knew which window the photo was taken from, we could probably determine exactly which cables it is that we're seeing, as they appear to be pretty close to the window .
edit on 7/10/2015 by admirethedistance because: Apparently ATS only censors the word 'window' if it's immediately followed by a period...weird...

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I want to be in that greenhouse seat. I want to sit there A LOT!!!
edit on 10-7-2015 by Jonjonj because: win dows is banned still

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just to add, if you play around with brightnes/contrast, you can even just make out the texture of the braided steel cable wrap. Definitely a reflection, and definitely cables.

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I want to be in that window . I want to sit there A LOT!!!

You and me both...

edit on 7/10/2015 by admirethedistance because: Fixed the censoring of 'window' in the quote. Stupid ATS...lol

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Note also that it is actually two copies of the same reflection, as you can tell by comparing the bright spots at the top and at the midpoint. One set is a bit brighter than the other, which would likely mean it's the first surface reflection, and the other is deeper.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Personally I think that window seat could use a rotating laser cannon.....but i'm a traditionalist.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

it's only if you put a period behind it... what i find interesting, is how often we write a sentence ending with "window".

as far as the op... I hope it is a reflection or something, because that does not look friendly, AT ALL!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dragonian? What are you talking about? It's an aurora.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I think he's talking about the reflection from inside the ISS above the aurora.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join