It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS image from space has something hidden and strange phenomena.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wish the same. Sadly i do not have much faith in that happening...the thread with the abandoned Russian space shuttles is perfect proof something is wrong. Machines we used decades ago to send men through space now are sitting rotting. Shells of what could have been..

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

This is an image artifact. The ISS is flying in LEO and they may experience some electromagnetic interference with their cameras. With my imagination, I don't see a dragon.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

dragonian = evil or bad...
as for the reflection, in order to be a reflection, you need a light source behind this cables and the cables should be dark, like a pattern of a cable. Here we see a short of low freq (very weakened compared to aurora) beam of energy

but, if the ISS cables look like that (?) it could be... akasa.co.uk...

many think that dragonian as a reference (alien race), is very modern. That's not true, since we have original books from the 15th century, they actually present them as left overs of abominations, who made a deal with the kings and queens during roman empire in France. They made a treat, any reference of their existence to humans, should be debunked and named as lies / conspiracy theories, amnesty and shelter and in exchange they would give power to those families over humans and technology. In the process they also merged bloods. (this info is taken from that book). So what happened is, these abominations once been normal to humans, nothing special, they killed them in plain sight, they've made a deal in order for them to survive, thereafter they punished all humans who referred to them or hunt them down, they destroyed most of the knowledge and through generations, they become forgotten, a myth.

Their original name at least in that books is : reptile eyed humanoid. With abilities of shapeshift and feed from human flesh.

but not entirely forgotten knowledge... we still have historical references, they couldnt find and destroy at that time.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Did you look at the pictures I posted earlier of cables aboard the ISS? As I said, if you play with the brightness and contrast, you can even make out the pattern/texture of the cable wrap. They're cables, and if they were self-illuminated like the SATA cable in your link, the reflection would be bright and glowing. Have you never seen a reflection in a window before?

As for "dragonian", just because you made up a definition for your made-up word, doesn't make it an actual word.

Edit: Aaaand never mind...Just saw the edit you made to your above post. I didn't realize what sort of person I was talking to....You're going to remain convinced it's a "dragonian spaceship" or some sort of "energy" regardless of any evidence to the contrary, aren't you?
edit on 7/11/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

dragonian is an english word actually, its not a made up word by me. There is no proof that its a reflection, but a speculation. A member of ATS few messages back, also tried to debunk it and said, that he found the sequence of that image and all images have it. We asked him this sequence of images, because if we study the sequense is easy to clear it up. But he didnt replied back since. Your theory is actually equally right and wrong with my speculation. Technically it doesnt look like a reflection, but if the cables have some light in them, it could be...

and if we can see low light cables, where is the buttons, I see lots of buttons.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Dragonian doesn't exist in any English dictionary (I just checked). Perhaps you're thinking of "draconian"? Anyway, back on topic...

Yes, there are many buttons (and various other bright, shiny, glowing things), but just because you can see one thing in a reflection, doesn't mean that you'll be able to see everything else around it (or anything). It depends on the exact lighting conditions and the angle of the camera lens respective to the glass of the window at the time the photo was taken.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

You love to play with words, maybe draconian? Am not english and trying to redirect the topic in the meaning of dragonian or draconians is bad... Maybe you are one lol...

you know why technically is not a reflection? If you see the image as a whole, this little beam of energy or whatever, is very tiny, but it has so much detail on it, its like 1 cm of cable inside the ISS if it was a reflection lol

The image is taken with a D4 by nikon and its proffesional dslr cameras, they produce high detail images with massive 24+ megapixels.

So where is the big cables and buttons.... ?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
you know why technically is not a reflection? If you see the image as a whole, this little beam of energy or whatever, is very tiny, but it has so much detail on it, its like 1 cm of cable inside the ISS if it was a reflection lol

No, it's not like 1cm of cable, it's like several inches of cable, relatively close to the window that the photo was taken through.

As I said earlier, it's quite clear that nothing's going to dissuade you from continuing to believe that a reflection of a cable is actually a "dragonian spaceship" or some mystical form of "energy". I've stated my case, and I am quite sure I'm correct, so I'm done wasting time trying to point out the obvious to someone who refuses to accept it.

edit on 7/11/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Bah people always come in with facts n stuff.
Still think it looks like a space squid.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Bah people always come in with facts n stuff.
Still think it looks like a space squid.

Nope , its alien chemtrails , get with the program already .

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
a reply to: hutch622
Guys, guys, why can't it be both? Maybe it's chemtrails farted out by an alien space squid? Ever think of that?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Hmmm , cant say i have ever seen a drawing/recollected image of an alien with an asshole (can i say that here). Puts fist on chin and ponders .

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Well, that would be a first, if there was a pic of an alien giving the earth a brown eye,,,err green eye???

So as not to offend, may I suggest a rainbow eye???

Not working is it??? Stage left

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: AHall88

Yeah! What is that? It looks like a nebulae! :-0

for the love of god people just please stop.

Skylab like panels

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

You know what, you may just be right. That's a pretty close match. I'm still gonna stick with my idea of it being a reflection of a bundle of cables inside the ISS, but now I'll at least admit that I may be wrong, and you may be correct.

Well played.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
mildly reminiscent

funbox

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

its unlikely to be a reflection, inside the cabin you would have to have a light source thats discriminatory towards all the rest of the Junk thats around, given that this thing is lit up top to bottom , why are there no similar reflections in the rest of the picture , as far as i can see there's none

fullsize

if its reflections from the cabin , there very selective reflections

additionaly, if you add focus into the equation its almost a certainly not a reflection , the earth being a several thousand miles away at the horizon , all in focus, yet somehow less than 4 feet away a reflection of cables is defined enough to give it sharp edges... are they using these multifocus cameras now ?

funbox
edit on 11-7-2015 by funbox because: lacerated link and added wolfenstien

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

No need to mock me. I was just contributing to an interesting thread, posting pictures and my reactions. It's not like I was promoting an alien invasion theory or that I really thought that cloud nebulae suddenly formed or appeared in our skies!

I'm perfectly happy with the reflection theory/explanation, or not, (See funbox' post above mine)

The fact is, we don't know for sure what it is.

I mean, thanks for adding more information, and all, but geez, lighten up!

edit on 11-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

looks like Mr Walsons filmed this up there too

posted last month by him

goto 1:12

looks like the culprit to me , those distictive hooked ends are unmistakable

funbox
edit on 11-7-2015 by funbox because: painted wolf

edit on 11-7-2015 by funbox because: video was removed??

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Since we're having fun with it, I think it's a Birkeland current from the sun powering the aurora and it's almost in glow mode...

Or a reflection.

Either way, it's a cool photo!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join