It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Amazing. Good to see you still around, and making great threads. This is going to take quite a while to get through, but I have a feeling that quite a bit will be clearer on this subject if I do. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the further kind words. I hope you all enjoy reading this material.

By the way, if any of you have more technical skills than me (i.e. you don't use a quill pen for your day job...), I wonder if anyone can convert the spreadsheet mentioned below to a PDF while retaining working hyperlinks.

As I mentioned in Section C above, I have uploaded a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet version of the hyperlinked index with links to the online documents which you can download HERE and, with some patient assistance from ArMaP here on ATS, I have also made another version of the spreadsheet with hyperlinks to the online documents, i.e. a searchable PDF version of the same hyperlinked index.

I also have uploaded a version of the hyperlinked Excel spreadsheet which links to copies of the documents after you download them to your hard-drive HERE, which is MUCH faster to use.

Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to convert that second hyperlinked Excel spreadsheet to a PDF while retaining working hyperlinks.

Anyone able to fix that irritating (hopefully small...) problem?

It's not essential, but I prefer having (and making available to others) searchable PDF versions of material.

edit on 9-7-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

interesting Thread Isaac, and im not even through watching/reading it yet

marking as it seems to have vanished from the live pages

funbox

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
interesting Thread Isaac, and im not even through watching/reading it yet

marking as it seems to have vanished from the live pages

It's a conspiracy...

Seriously, in fact this thread currently seems to have (presumably due to the number of flags people have been kind enough to give this thread) a fairly prominent position on the ATS front page and at the of the UFO forum page. So, the thread should be fairly visible.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This looks like an amazing read so I have to mark this for later since it's so much information and I'm at work right now.

S+F just what I have read thus far.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Bookmarked for review
I will be back in a couple of years when I crosschecked all the information in op

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I will be back in a couple of years when I crosschecked all the information in op

Please let me know if you find anything doesn't check out. Even after a couple of years, I'll probably still be on ATS trying to work out what's going on.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What I find most interesting of all, is the urban legend that the
'cast of characters' (the 'Aviary') is supposed to have such a
vast knowledge of the 'hidden truth which is held from us',
yet they too carry around Jacques Vallee books in their
brief cases and some of them are just as thirsty to learn
these things as the most rabid forum attendees here.

Because I had spent most of my 54 years of life digging
very deeply into the 'paranormal' (it's just physics folks)
and because I did a stint of 8 years in the US Nuclear
navy as a nuclear engine room supervisor.. and frankly
because I live in California where a lot of these
'characters' once lived,

I'ts not surprising that I've met here and there various
people who are near legendary and who are on the
list or friends of people on the list. 2 with actual
'code names' and one who co-wrote some of the
scientific papers of another one on the list.

It is true that if you have something quite cogent
to say, it can't hurt to try and introduce yourself.
Perhaps a well-written thesis presented at a public
function or via snail mail --- and be very polite..

But all the Internet mythology is quite overblown
and offensive... and all the questions about
letter agency activities they can't possibly
answer or hint about shoved in their face
certainly wouldn't endear you to any of them.

(my informed opinion --- I'm not one of these people
myself... nor a 'confidant' of anyone)

Internet UFO researchers often study the paper
trail of the controversy itself -- which the
'shadowy characters' know all too well.. and
often want to completely distance themselves
from.

The best of them are scientists.. fringe scientists
perhaps.. but scientists.. and the best way to
get the attention of a scientist is to wave a juicy
theory around or proffer some really good new
physical evidence or at least a really good and
intelligently documented 'event'.

If you want to catch a fish, it's good to have a
healthy little minnow on your hook.. or you won't
get even a nibble .. this is my input.

But again... I'm in awe of the fine research that
you and just a handful of people do.. I have
learned a lot from you, TG, MM, K, etc.

Kevin

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
If you want to catch a fish, it's good to have a
healthy little minnow on your hook.. or you won't
get even a nibble .. this is my input.

Thanks for your comments Kevin.

Mmm.

Although I have had some interaction with Vallee and John Alexander, I may hold off bothering them or some of the others mentioned in my OP until I've posted another large thread or two. One of those threads is almost ready now anyway.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Possibly one of the best, well researched and most informative threads on ATS I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Well played Isaac

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
wow. from now on you are the Almighty KING of ATS.

Thank mate.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OUTSTANDING

Boy you weren't kidding in your message when you said you had a "biggish" thread you were about to post.
Isaac it is a thrill reading your research, you are nothing short of the most stellar UFO researcher I know of and I am honored you are a member here on ATS.

Above is nowhere near enough gushing about you , but I know you are humble and private so will leave it at that and say I am canceling gardening this weekend and staying in to read what you have put together.
I hope other ATS members can give up the squabbling over tedious social issues to take the time to bite into this meaty piece of old school ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
☆reposting this here so it doesnt get lost in the mega OP, if I would of known an informational overload was spawning, I would of withheld my original post here☆

Remote viewing is projecting consciousness from body, through paralell space, which is intertwined woth the same spaces we can only experience with 5 senses.

Literally projecting the consciousness out of the body and travelling through space, but the consciousness must be in a different light spectrum when travelling, as the human eyes which are limited to 7 colour mixtures, cannot see consciousness remote viewing.

They could feel something around them or on the field/space their body is existing in, but will be limited to specific light spectrum and won't see those remote viewing.

It's like dream world, how do we experience, sensations, in the dream? How do we see? What light in the dream state is allowing things to be seen? What brain is the dream body using to think and make decisions in this state?

Yet, I can go meet a friend or family member in dream state, if I will it. And we will have experience together, that we will remember upon waking.

I'm saying this to show how RV exists, but csnt be seen or understood while your using/focusing purely on; eyes, ears, taste, touch, smell...

I have remote viewed, in a very stable, balanced, focused state of mind and body under specific conditions for myself.

You can all do it, don't purely depend on 5 senses to understand your universal experience. How did our ancients know and do things the same, being separated millions of miles, across oceans and mountains and wide land?

It's inside ♡

BTW - when I remote viewed (multiple times) it's like looking through glass/_ Like a projecting eyeball (kind of like that on the $1bill), one doesn't interact in this state, they just observe, as far as I know.

Astral projection is the fuller experience of projecting entire consciousness and allowing interaction at some levels, specially with those you may be Astral form with.

Thought I would add that tidbit, s&f for research and passion

edit on 9-7-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Bravo! You have outdone yourself, IsaacKoi

IRM

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
could someone make a short TL;DR version of all this?

sadly it would be impossible for me to dive into all those sources, links and information, due to time.
edit on 9-7-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

most definatly

as i saw, it stayed up for no longer than 12 hrs on the live pages
maybe this is the usual time , but my mind remembers variety's of time and position

*excuse the patronising link Patronising link *

not even twentyfour hours,
and , where are all the skeptics ? Brothers? ;D

ill be absorbing the rest later tonight, have you ever considered thread dieting ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yeah, I know what you are saying, old friend. However, some attempt to HIDE behind that. Not sure if you've read the Team of 5 emails that are linked below or Shawnna Connolly's website about the impressive investigation into the SERPO Hoax?

I find the emails particularly interesting because they reveal much about the character and machinations of some of the folk germane to this topic. For me, It's a little harder to have empathy after reading those. Or what Shawnna--and others--were put through. Freaking Bullies. EXTREMELY sharp lady and one I believe to have impeccable character through my contact with her.

Isaac dropped a great gift in this one and I hope some here will vet these links and information.

Kit Green was briefly mentioned in Section H2 above (in relation to Hal Puthoff) since Kit Green was a member of the “Team of Five” (i.e. Richard Doty, Harold Puthoff, Kit Green, Victor Martinez and Bill Ryan) in relation to the Serpo hoax. (Rick Doty is commonly regarded within the UFO community as the author, or at least a co-author, of the hoaxed Serpo material). I think many people that have not looked into the Serpo fiasco would be surprised to hear that Kit Green worked together with the infamous Rick Doty in relation to anything (particularly the Serpo hoax). The nature of the involvement of the Team of Five in relation to the Serpo hoax is a matter of some controversy. Several UFO researchers have suggested that the Team of Five were behind the Serpo hoax (pointing to, in particular, evidence that Doty was clearly involved in hoaxing relevant material and leaked emails between members of the Team of Five), while some of the Team of Five have claimed that they were only investigating the Serpo hoax. These controversies were discussed in various items online, particularly in material on Shawnna Connolly’s serpo.info website, in Part 9 of the Reality Uncovered’s website “Project Serpo Investigation” and in various threads here on ATS (particularly in a thread started by Shawnna Connolly in 2006 entitled “Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose” and several more recent threads, including 1ofthe9’s thread “Mirage Men is Out” in 2014 and TheGut’s thread “The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs” in 2012.

The Team of 5 emails are quite entertaining when they are not disturbing and are full of such escapades as folk being threatened with having Richard Doty menacingly dealing with them to the concoction of lies on top of lies, much inner backbiting and blame shifting, and even a tale of sex clubs and so much more. The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight!!

Maybe SERPO was some government operation with lofty intelligence ambitions. Still hard for me to accept that innocent and good people can be treated as threats and bullied. Or the victims of deceptive human-use experimentation. I hate bullies. There...that's why.

Another gift from Isaac. Sir Isaac the Brave I should say with a big tip o' the hat:

Is ATS and UFOlogy a playground for Government mind control researchers?

edit on 9-7-2015 by The GUT because: clarification

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Yeah, I know what you are saying, old friend. However, some attempt to HIDE behind that. Not sure if you've read the Team of 5 emails that are linked below or Shawnna Connolly's website about the impressive investigation into the SERPO Hoax?

I find the emails particularly interesting because they reveal much about the character and machinations of some of the folk germane to this topic. For me, It's a little harder to have empathy after reading those. Or what Shawnna--and others--were put through. Freaking Bullies. EXTREMELY sharp lady and one I believe to have impeccable character through my contact with her.

Isaac dropped a great gift in this one and I hope some here will vet these links and information.

Kit Green was briefly mentioned in Section H2 above (in relation to Hal Puthoff) since Kit Green was a member of the “Team of Five” (i.e. Richard Doty, Harold Puthoff, Kit Green, Victor Martinez and Bill Ryan) in relation to the Serpo hoax. (Rick Doty is commonly regarded within the UFO community as the author, or at least a co-author, of the hoaxed Serpo material). I think many people that have not looked into the Serpo fiasco would be surprised to hear that Kit Green worked together with the infamous Rick Doty in relation to anything (particularly the Serpo hoax). The nature of the involvement of the Team of Five in relation to the Serpo hoax is a matter of some controversy. Several UFO researchers have suggested that the Team of Five were behind the Serpo hoax (pointing to, in particular, evidence that Doty was clearly involved in hoaxing relevant material and leaked emails between members of the Team of Five), while some of the Team of Five have claimed that they were only investigating the Serpo hoax. These controversies were discussed in various items online, particularly in material on Shawnna Connolly’s serpo.info website, in Part 9 of the Reality Uncovered’s website “Project Serpo Investigation” and in various threads here on ATS (particularly in a thread started by Shawnna Connolly in 2006 entitled “Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose” and several more recent threads, including 1ofthe9’s thread “Mirage Men is Out” in 2014 and TheGut’s thread “The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs” in 2012.

The Team of 5 emails are quite entertaining when they are not disturbing and are full of such escapades as folk being threatened with having Richard Doty menacingly dealing with them to the concoction of lies on top of lies, much inner backbiting and blame shifting, and even a tale of sex clubs and so much more. The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight!!

Maybe SERPO was some government operation with lofty intelligence ambitions. Still hard for me to accept that innocent and good people can be treated as threats and bullied. Or the victims of deceptive human-use experimentation. I hate bullies. There...that's why.

Another gift from Isaac. Sir Isaac the Brave I should say with a big tip o' the hat:

Is ATS and UFOlogy a playground for Government mind control researchers?

Well ok, I'll be a bit more precise!

Jacques Vallee is literally a scholar and a gentleman and he would
never participate in Team of 5 type activities; not knowingly...

Another person I'll speak for, to a lesser degree who has been listed
as being part of the aviary (on some sites) is Dean Radin.

Now the letter guys?

I won't defend any of them obviously.

I'm just saying that not all these people are larger than life, mythical
agents of deception.

But agreed - there are some real doozies on that list who are.

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
GREAT thread.

Isaac, you are a true gem in the ufology world

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Now the letter guys?

I won't defend any of them obviously.

I'm just saying that not all these people are larger than life, mythical
agents of deception.

Even among "the letter guys" relevant interests and motives seem to vary quite widely.

For example, contrast the material on two of the CIA guys above : Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join