It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo blown wide open - exclusive expose

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Reality Uncovered Serpo Investigation - Part 1

Project Serpo blown wide open: Click here for an exclusive expose of the goings-on behind the scenes of the Project Serpo story.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi Shawnna,

The emails that you have made available are interesting. Thanks for posting the link. I'll be interested in any comments which are made by Kit Green, Hal Puthoff, Rick Doty, Bill Ryan and Victor Martinez on this material.

Unfortunately, the relevant emails raise almost as many questions as they answer. Personally, I'm far from convinced that it would be worth the necessary time and effort to attempt to untangle the convoluted background- but I'll continue keeping an eye on your "Reality Uncovered" forum.

(Coincidentally, in the last few days I happen to have read all the posts on your forum. I came across a few facts - or at least allegations - that I hadn't heard before. My usual haunt (UFO Updates) has displayed very little interest in Project Serpo. The probable reasons for this lack of interest will be pretty obvious to you, given your own views.)

All the best,

Isaac Koi

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Unfortunately, the relevant emails raise almost as many questions as they answer. Personally, I'm far from convinced that it would be worth the necessary time and effort to attempt to untangle the convoluted background- but I'll continue keeping an eye on your "Reality Uncovered" forum.

Hi there IsaacKoi! Please keep an eye out as much more is to come! This was just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak!

(Coincidentally, in the last few days I happen to have read all the posts on your forum. I came across a few facts - or at least allegations - that I hadn't heard before. My usual haunt (UFO Updates) has displayed very little interest in Project Serpo. The probable reasons for this lack of interest will be pretty obvious to you, given your own views.)

All the best,

Isaac Koi

Can you please send me a U2U with a link to your "usual" haunt (UFO Updates)? I'd be interested in seeing what they are focusing on.

Also, can you help me understand what you believe "my views" are? I'm sure folks have a perception based on my posts here at ATS as well as reality uncovered and it would be helpful to me to know how I am coming across. I really want folks to understand what my views truly are and I may need to modify my posting style to do that so your insight is very much appreciated!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Shawnna,

You've basically been on this case non-stop! Kudos for diligence.

I may have more to add later , but can you clarify exactly how these e-mails have come to light?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
From what I read and saw of Serpo, Victor and the original anonymous was the true story.

The original anon was "taken out" by ? and then Victor was "sacked" by the "new" anon and the whole story was taken over by Ryan - the main disinfo agent of today.

If the story was true, do you really think "they" would just sit back and watch it unfold?

If this story unfolded (not the current one as it's BS), not many people would be trusting int their governments would they?

Total chaos would result.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
if there was a project serpico, i dont think they have access to such info imho

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Kudos, Shawnna with two NN's, and all involved. I haven't been able to keep up with all the shenanigans, but this sounds exactly like what most suspected had happened.

I will keep an eye out for further updates.

*insert appropriate quote here*

"You can fool some of the people some of the time,

but don't mess with Shawnna!"

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Have you all covered the name in of itself? "Serpo" -Serpent? Snake, some alien greys are somewhat snake like looking are they not? Im also wondering about the so called exchange of technology,,also known as knowledge...

Genesis 3 verses 1-5
3Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, [1] hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Tree of Knowledge?
Do not many of us rank and categorize things as good or bad, less or greater, better or worse? Do we not want to become dominant sometimes over another because they arent living up as expected?

So here we are with all the knowledge of what evil and good is now...even some of the things we think are good may be evil to others and vice versa. In other words it has become scrambled....look, there i go making a judgement. How do I know it is scrambled?

Somewhere things got messed up which brings me to Genesis 3:22 which I have always pondered. The Lord God refers to himself in the plural..."us" Who is "us"??? Fallen Angels?..those from the heavens to earth came
Genesis 3 :22
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

The name Serpo is quite fitting.....I dunno, maybe i'm reading into something here.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
From what I read and saw of Serpo, Victor and the original anonymous was the true story.

The original anon was "taken out" by ? and then Victor was "sacked" by the "new" anon and the whole story was taken over by Ryan - the main disinfo agent of today.

If the story was true, do you really think "they" would just sit back and watch it unfold?

If this story unfolded (not the current one as it's BS), not many people would be trusting int their governments would they?

Total chaos would result.

Cheers

JS

I strongly agree with you. That has been my opinion all the time. The story at the begining was genuine and later on "they" took over and became that farce we all laughed about... But now considering those e-mails I've read looks like the whole story or Serpo Project is a hoax (based on a real story).
As for Rick Doty's role on this whole scum I'm not making any comment coz last time I did, I've got banned for good from this forum and I had to change my name (one of the admins already know this and helped me recover my old nickname... even though I don't use that anymore)... Personally I've never trusted Rick Doty !!!

[edit on 7-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna

Project Serpo blown wide open: Click here for an exclusive expose of the goings-on behind the scenes of the Project Serpo story.

Shawnna you know what is funny? I've posted the same info few days ago and the thread got closed coz The Serpo story doesn't deserve anymore attention. The link I've provided was from another forum but the story is still the same. Dunno...

P.S. I'm not talking about the e-mails, I'm talking about The Seinu Disclosure

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You got that right it's a "Story" by Doty.
Early on it was Doty and was the creation of Doty.
All roads lead to Doty.

Originally posted by Telos

I strongly agree with you. That has been my opinion all the time. The story at the begining was genuine and later on "they" took over and became that farce we all laughed about... But now considering those e-mails I've read looks like the whole story or Serpo Project is a hoax (based on a real story).
As for Rick Doty's role on this whole scum I'm not making any comment coz last time I did, I've got banned for good from this forum and I had to change my name (one of the admins already know this and helped me recover my old nickname... even though I don't use that anymore)... Personally I've never trusted Rick Doty !!!

[edit on 7-6-2006 by Telos]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
it's all so fun and sinsiter and whatnot and I would like to point out that since the gang of four were sending emails as anon to Victor, then, technically, I was right when I said it was Centrist. (sorry Centrist, I just love to run a bad joke down to dirt).

Great work guys. I'm still confused as hell and I am greatly anticipating Bill's reaction. What's odd is that the cheerleaders at the cult of the open mind can still, somehow, spin this tale in a manner that can imply that there really is a story here.

Bill's reaction
the exposing of the cheerleaders
the unveiling of Tacitus (off the wall thought on whom this might be)

yeah, that stuff should be fun to see

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by Shawnna

Shawnna you know what is funny? I've posted the same info few days ago and the thread got closed coz The Serpo story doesn't deserve anymore attention. The link I've provided was from another forum but the story is still the same. Dunno...

P.S. I'm not talking about the e-mails, I'm talking about The Seinu Disclosure

Hi Telos. With all due respect, and in my own personal and most humble opinion, the "Seinu Disclosure" is Serpo in drag.

I have reason to believe that those behind Seinu are the same individuals behind Serpo (BTW - I was cc'd on the Seinu story emails (one was from a "John Doe" and the other was from "the_clues") that went to Bren - the admin of that less-than-honest forum). I also have good reason to believe that Bren - the admin - is complicit in all of this.

I'm sure the reason your post was deleted is because you were not posting facts, you were posting information related to another forum propagating another hoax. Of course, that's just my personal opinion and I'm sure someone will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong on why it was deleted.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I see your point and I think you're right.
Anyway can't wait to read the rest of e-mails. Last night I've read both pages till 3 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't stop.
How the heck did you get in the possesion of this e-mails?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
um, didn't they explain that on page 1?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So will the real anon stand up?

Does this outing of Doty mean that Serpo as a whole, is a hoax?

or does it lend more to it, via a Coverup of the original disclosure via Dotys Disinfo campaign?
(why bother covering up a haox?)

Will Bill ever get "nookie" again?

Will our heros escape the dastardly bear trap of Serpo?
stay tuned...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
While all of the emails are important in shedding light on the people involved in the Serpo story, and ultimately showing exactly where this information comes from - we also have had this information corroberated in conversations and phone calls with various people involved. There is a lot more information and analysis to come, but it takes time putting it altogether, a lot of time LOL.

What gets me though, certain posters at "that other place" don't seem to care and STILL think actual disclosure is involved?!

My personal favourite is the email where certain people are caught discussing hacking into another website in an effort to stop information being revealed! It also puts the whole AOL Virus alert in full context.

Hmm, why do that if there's nothing to hide?

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
since TM is passing his/her info along to you guys, does that mean the TM site won't be updated?

Also, have you guys had any feedback or what have you from VM or BR? Zep, if my memory is somewhat reliable, you were, at one point, speaking with BR while he travelled to Switzerland. While I figure y'all aren't quite so chummy anymore, has he spoken up on any of this?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
since TM is passing his/her info along to you guys, does that mean the TM site won't be updated?

Hi Crakeur, I have no idea to be honest.

Also, have you guys had any feedback or what have you from VM or BR? Zep, if my memory is somewhat reliable, you were, at one point, speaking with BR while he travelled to Switzerland. While I figure y'all aren't quite so chummy anymore, has he spoken up on any of this?

I spoke to Bill before publishing the information, and told him about what had been going on wrt to Victor and OM and Slurpo. VM's constant whining and bitching and outright BS were getting stupidly out of hand and something had to be done. He and the OM mods were making false claims so we acted to show everyone the truth. We were planning on doing this anyway, but were waiting until we had the answer to ALL of the questions in relation to the hoax. We're still working on that but in the meantime we will continue releasing that which we do have.

Cheers,
Zep

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zep Tepi
I spoke to Bill before publishing the information, and told him about what had been going on wrt to Victor and OM and Slurpo.

and what was BR's response? Was he angry, upset, surprised? Did he try and get you guys to back off or was he all for the exposure?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join