It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Section A : Introduction

Some interesting people in murky parts of the history of ufology are linked together (at least in part) by their participation in official government studies of remote viewing. I’ve therefore spent a significant amount of time considering remote viewing literature and associated government documents)...

To help anyone else going down the remote-viewing rabbit-hole as part of their UFO research (or, for that matter, just interested in remote viewing for its own sake), I thought I'd share a few tools I made in 2014 for my own research (with the kind assistance of remote viewing researcher Palyne "PJ" Gaenir and also from ArMaP here on ATS). These tools include a 92,010 page searchable PDF archive of the remote viewing material released by the CIA and (as importantly, at least in my experience…) a hyperlinked version of the CIA's index of that huge archive to help locate material.

The PDF archive and index are described (with some screen-shots) in ]Section C below, but for those of you impatient get on with browsing or downloading the archive/index then you can:

(1) Browse the hyperlinked index as a spreadsheet on Google Sheets (which can be used online or downloaded in various formats).

(2) Download a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet version of the hyperlinked index with links to the online documents which you can download HERE or (my preferred format, as some of you know…) a searchable PDF version of the same hyperlinked index, created with patient assistance from ArMaP.

(3) Download the entire 92,010 page PDF archive as a a single 3.2 GB file entitled “STARGATE_FULL.zip”), OR you can download individual CDs from the list HERE if you do not want the full collection.

(4) Download a a hyperlinked Excel spreadsheet which links to copies of the documents after you download them to your hard-drive HERE, which is MUCH faster to use (but of course you have to download the rather large PDF archive in order to get the full benefit of this version of the spreadsheet…).

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

As some of you know, the CIA released over 92,000 pages of material relating to “Star Gate” (and various other official remote viewing projects in the USA, such as "Gondola wish", "Grill flame", "Center Lane" and "Sun Streak") in around 2004 on a series of CDs. Most of the relevant files from the CIA’s CDs have been available online for some time as TIFF files (i.e. the format in which the files were supplied by the CIA) on various websites (including on John Greenwald's Blackvault website and on Palyne "PJ" Gaenir’s DojoPSI website). However, the collections of files on those websites (and various others) are incomplete, with some key files missing. Also, given the sheer mass of material, it is pretty difficult to find the files without either a hyperlinked index and/or searchable PDF versions of the files. ..

Palyne "PJ" Gaenir’s website does include a very useful index for the files, but the index is not hyperlinked to the relevant files (and is not complete) – but that index gave me some ideas for creating various versions of a hyperlinked index using the CIA’s own information. The “Mind-Matter Mapping Project” website also has indexes for various volumes of the Star Gate (with hyperlinks included, but unfortunately they do not work). Several other remote viewing researchers, particularly Tamra Temple, have also made some notable indexes and finding aids available – but (so far as I am aware) those have to be purchased rather than being freely available online. There is also (fairly limited) information on some of these documents on the CIA’s own FOIA website.

So, I put together a more complete collection (with very generous assistance from Palyne "PJ" Gaenir) and converted the CIA’s TIFF files into my preferred format, i.e. searchable PDF files. I also created several versions of a hyperlinked index. I am happy to freely share these resources with others, which will hopefully save some other people a bit of time and effort.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Incidentally, some of you will have noticed by now that I think basic tools like hyperlinked indexes and catalogues of relevant government governments may help improve the quality of UFO research and reduce the amount of time and energy wasted reinventing the wheel. With those objective in mind, I have previously:

(1) Uploaded a sortable/searchable spreadsheet I've created to list the Project Blue Book UFO files on the Fold3 website with an indication of the number of pages per file with links to each of those files (created as a precursor to some potential statistical projects, using the material shared by "Xtraeme" here on ATS):
docs.google.com...

(2) Uploaded a sortable/searchable spreadsheet listing the unredacted Blue Book microfilms that have been uploaded so far to the bluebookarchive.org website (using a hyperlinked and simplified version of an index kindly supplied to be by Rebecca Wise of bluebookarchive.org):
docs.google.com...

(3) I’ve uploaded redacted high index resolution PDF versions of the US Air Force’s list of Project Blue Book files to:
app.box.com...

(4) I’ve uploaded unredacted low resolution PDF versions ofof the US Air Force’s list of Project Blue Book files (i.e. without all the pesky black ink censoring the names of the relevant witnesses etc…) to:
app.box.com...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing!!

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
THANKS FOR THIS!!!!

I swear the CIA made it extremely tough to navigate this on their website on purpose

This is great

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

edit on Fri Aug 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Section H5 : John Alexander (US Army, "Aviary", UFO Working Group, NIDS, PSI-TECH)

Much has already been written by various people about John Alexander - including by John Alexander himself. John Alexander’s various books (particularly “UFOs – Myths, Conspiracies and Realities”) discuss his attempts to investigate UFOs while working for the US Army and afterwards.

Contemporaneous notes by Oke Shannon of John Alexander's UFO Working Group (the "Advanced Theoretical Physics Conference") are now available:
isaackoiup.blogspot.com...

Notes from Jack Houck (another participant in John Alexander's UFO Working Group) are also available:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
How am I just finding this?

Amazing thread

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
very interesting

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

An article by colourful character Armen Victorian entitled “Non-Lethality : John B Alexander, the Pentagon’s Penguin” appeared in the UK magazine Lobster in June 1993. That article stated that the majority of members of the UFO Working Group were “senior members of the Aviary”, including Hal Puthoff (see Section H2 above), Kit Green (see Section H3 above), Ron Pandolfi (see Section H4 above) and Dr Jack Verona.

I referred above to a documentary entitled "The Mythologist" by John Lundberg, about Armen Victorian (one of the few characters in ufology to rival Richard Doty for colourfulness...). That documentary is now available on Youtube at the link below as part of the @NFTSFilmTV 50th Anniversary celebrations

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Not heard Armens name crop up in a while! The orchid smuggler.. Argh yes. LOL

edit on 17-1-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Section H11 : Robert Bigelow (NIDS)

Robert Bigelow is a hotel and aerospace entrepreneur. He owns the hotel chain Budget Suites of America and is the founder of Bigelow Aerospace. He is best known within ufology as the founder of “NIDS” (i.e. the “National Institute for Discovery Science”) in 1995, his ownership of the Skinwalker Ranch and for his controversial relationship with MUFON.

Robert Bigelow announced in 2004 that NIDS had been placed “in an inactive status” and its website has been defunct for several years, but the NIDS website can be recovered via the Wayback Machine.

With the greenlight from Robert Bigelow / Colm Kelleher, Eric Davis, Hal Puthoff and Jacques Vallee, I've now added a number of documents that used to be on the NIDS website to my online archive.

Details here:

Direct link to documents in the first batch here:
files.afu.se...

List of documents in the first batch:

1.Alan Holt, Eric Davis, Hal Puthoff - Space Testing of Electromagnetically Sensitive Materials for Breakthrough Propulsion Physics
2.Animal Mutilation Report in Cache County, Utah 2001
3.Antonio Rullan - Blue Book UFO Reports at Sea by Ships
4.Antonio Rullan - Odors from UFOs
5.Berthold Schwarz - UFOs Delusion or Dilemma
6.Brad Sparks - Blue Book UFO Unkowns - Version 1-6
7.Bruce Maccabee - Still In Default
8.Claude Mauge - Commentary on COMETA
9.Colin Ridyard - How Should We Really Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
10.Colm Kelleher - Retrotransposons as Engines of Human Bodily Transformation
11.Colm Kelleher - Scientific publications
12.Colm Kelleher, George Onet and Eric Davis - Investigation of the unexplained death of a cow in NE Utah 1998
13.Comparison of Unidentified Triangular or Deltoid Aircraft Location Patterns in Three Independent UFO Databases
14.Congressional hearings survey - Question 1
15.Congressional hearings survey - Question 2
16.Congressional hearings survey - Question 3
17.Congressional hearings survey - Question 4
18.Congressional hearings survey - Question 5
19.Congressional hearings survey - Question 6
20.Congressional hearings survey - results
21.Diana Palmer Hoyt - UFOCRITIQUE - UFOs, Social Intelligence, and the Condon Committee
22.DNA Analysis - Claw Original PCR
23.Dominique Weinstein - UAP 80 years of Pilot sightings - Catalog from 1916 to 2000
24.Eric Davis - Intersteller Travel by Means of Wormhole Induction Propulsion (WHIP)
25.Eric Davis - Wormhole-Stargates Tunneling Through The Cosmic Neighborhood - MUFON Symposium 2001
26.George Onet - Check List for Scene Investigation in Animal Mutilation Cases
27.George Onet - Investigation of A Cattle Mutilation in which the Animal Survived
28.George Onet - Unexplained Death of 12 Calves In Oregon - March 2000
29.George Onet and Colm Kelleher - Histological Changes in Bovine Skin Exposed to Natural Environmental Conditions
30.George Onet and Colm Kelleher - Microscopic Changes in Bovine Tissues Exposed to Micorwave Radiation, High Heat and Cauterization
31.Greg Fewer - Searching for Extraterrestrial Intelligence - An Archaeological Approach
32.Hector Quintanilla - UFOs, An Air Force Dilemma - Book Manuscript
33.Hypothesis - The Illinois Flying Triangle is A Department of Defense Not An ET Craft
34.Ivan Sanderson - What Could UFOs Be
35.J Allen Hynek - Foreword to The UFO Controversy in America by David Jacobs
36.Jacques Vallee - Crop Circles - Signs From Above or Human Artifacts
37.Jacques Vallee - Foreword to Richard Dolans UFOs and the National Security State
38.Jacques Vallee and Eric Davis - A Six-Level Model powerpoint presentation
39.Jacques Vallee and Eric Davis - Incommensurability, Orthodoxy and the Physics of High Strangeness
40.James E Kennedy - The Capricious, Actively Evasive, Unsustainable Nature of Psi
41.James McCampbell - Effects of UFOs Upon People
42.James McDonald - Science in Default
43.Joachim Kuettner - Quo Vadis - Science and The UFO Problem
44.John Alexander - Refuting Fermi - No evidence for extraterrestrial life
45.John Schuessler - UFOs - Why the Mystery Isnt Solved
46.John Schuessler - Detection and Identification of UFOs Using Existing Technology
47.John Schuessler - Public Opinion Surveys and UFOS
48.Keith Wolverton - A Wave of UFO Helicopters and Animal Mutilations in Cascade County Montana 1974 - 1977
49.Leonard Stringfield - The Fatal Encounter at Ft Dix-Mcguire - Appendix
50.Leonard Stringfield - The Fatal Encounter at Ft Dix-Mcguire
51.Low Flying Triangular Objects - A Safety Hazard - Addendum
52.Low Flying Triangular Objects - A Safety Hazard
53.Marc Millis - Prospects for Breakthrough Propulsion from Physics
54.Massimo Teodorani - EMBLA 2000 Mission in Hessdalen
55.Michael Grosso - Review of George P. Hansen’s The Trickster and The Paranormal
56.Mutilated Cow in Dupuyer Montana, June 2001 - Addendum
57.Mutilated Cow in Dupuyer Montana, June 2001
58.NASA Survey on Ball Lightning Characteristics
59.Newark Airport - Data From Radar, EWR Vicinity - 15 July 2001
60.NIDS - Partial List of Radio Interviews
61.NIDS Day After Surveys on Response of the Public to Extraterrestrials - Internet vs Roper
62.NIDS Day After Surveys on Response of the Public to Extraterrestrials - Roper Data
63.NIDS Day After Surveys on Response of the Public to Extraterrestrials
64.NIDS Mailing List Demographics - Age
65.NIDS Mailing List Demographics - Countries
66.NIDS Mailing List Demographics - Education
67.NIDS Mailing List Demographics - Gender
68.NIDS Mailing List Demographics - Occupation
69.NIDS Mailing List Demographics - States and Provinces
70.NIDS Master Book List
71.NIDS powerpoint presentation - MUFON 2000
72.NIDS UFO Database - Classification and Credibility Indices
73.Paul Davies - ET and God
74.Preliminary report - Reported UFO sightings near Gallup, New Mexico
75.Report on an Ice Circle in NE Utah, February 21, 2002
76.Richard McNally, Susan Clancy et al - Psychophysiological Responding - Abduction by Space Aliens
77.Robert Hemphill - Searching for Signals From Civilizations Spreading Life Among the Galaxies
78.Roger Pinson - UFO and Entity Sighting on Mcguire AFB, January 18, 1978 - Attachments
79.Roger Pinson - UFO and Entity Sighting on Mcguire AFB, January 18, 1978
80.Scott Little - Analysis of an Alleged Implant
81.Scott Little, Hal Puthoff and Colm Kelleher- The Case of the Flying Varistor
82.Sightings Over Carteret, NJ
83.Stanton Friedman - The Case for the Extraterrestrial Origin of Flying Saucers
84.Stuart Appelle - The Abduction Experience
85.Thomas Tulien - 1952 Nash Fortenberry Sighting
86.Three Reports of Unusual Killing and Mutilation of Calves
87.Unexplained Cattle Deaths and Emergence of a Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE)
88.Unexplained Deaths of Three Cows and a Bull Calf Near Valparaiso, Nebraska, 2003 - Part 1
89.Unexplained Deaths of Three Cows and a Bull Calf Near Valparaiso, Nebraska, 2003 - Part 2
90.Unexplained Deaths of Three Cows and a Bull Calf Near Valparaiso, Nebraska, 2003 - Part 3
91. Unusual Animal Injuries in Cache County, Utah

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Thanks this is great.

www.earthtech.org...

<< 16  17  18   >>

join