It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Has anything ever been found in the government archives regarding remote participation?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
. a reply to: IsaacKoi

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Wow intriguing stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Wow what a gigantic amount of information to soak in. I am excited to get through it. Skimming the pages I see tons of topics that interest me.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
How does the govt go about verifying the validity and accuracy of the remotely viewed places?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
very interesting

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is impressive, almost feel like i'm not on a forum, good work.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SherlockShields

The Paradox is misinformed and has been misinterpreted. Life is special and rare but not uncontacted by humans. So the question of "where is everyone" other than human, is the incorrect question. Fermi was informed but never made known to the public ;-)

posted on Sep, 14 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Very good....disinformation, bravo1

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Beautiful work, can actually comment on the veracity of the techniques, as I have helped develop , test and use some of the Arvari stuff, and have taken some courses with the Monroe techniques, but sadly, cant download any of the files , says file not found 404, can you provide updated links to the material? would love to take my time reading this!

thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GeertrudeS

where's the disinfo on this? try it out, take the time and you can experience first hand what these systems have to offer!

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
3.2 GB? No way I can't download that. I already knew this is true. Thank you for the documents.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
not sure if i believe remote viewing but if aliens can use telepathy then remote viewing would be within the realm of possibility.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Remote viewing is basically a form of Astral Projection. You can practice it to get better at it. But accuracy such as testing yourself to see if what you imagine is actually what is in reality is a different story. Sometimes it comes across as 'looks similar to' or 'Sounds like' and can be interpreted as accurately as as the Tarot card reading down the block that said your all going to have a holiday and you will meet someone soon etc...
But Sometimes it can be scarily accurate, a good remote viewer that has practiced for a few years might get it right %20 of the time out of %100?
One of the difficult things to overcome is overthinking a remote viewing experience or getting too caught up with your own imagination run wild. That will always interfere with a good remote viewing session. People that are logical and down to earth so to speak will make better remote viewers, people that don't get carried away with fantasy too easily and people that know how to control their emotions (emotions can trigger fanciful events or imaginations) will make better remote viewers...
Whether you believe its a real phenomenon on not comes down to your own personal experiences and what you have seen in your mind and the outcome of its reality in the real world. No one can be told its real or not.
edit on 9-12-2019 by lonnyz0ne because: spelling...

edit on 9-12-2019 by lonnyz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

This is very helpful thank you

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm new to the UFO & conspiracy field, I came across this video before in my YT search, claiming the moon landing was a hoax & I'm thinking UFOs are just simply military aircraft? What are your thoughts on the chances of UFOs being from an area outside of earth? Do you have any good links, you could share in regards to UFOs? youtu.be...

If space is fake, then a lot of remote viewers must be fake too? If space is real why can't the remote viewers find new habitable lands?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Has anyone looked through and find anything worth posting about?
edit on 14-7-2020 by gdkknxnqkc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join