It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
GOD was very Gracious, when He said, deliver them from going down to the pit (eternal hell), I have found a ransom. That ransom was Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ said that I will give eternal life to anyone who believes on me. (Just ask Him)
Awesome! ANYONE!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

We did it again.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi
I study with one of Lyn Buchanan's students Dr. Teresa Frisch. She has a utube channel with a lot of information on CRV. Though I don't think Lyn Teaches too much anymore, the classes that his students are offering are worth it. Lyn attends the monthly webninars that Dr. Frisch offers.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP, you put a lot of work into this thread. Really appreciated!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I am trying to process the Galatic Federation article and post. I had a dream IDENTICAL to this session.How is it possible?
Any input?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Section A : Introduction

Some interesting people in murky parts of the history of ufology are linked together (at least in part) by their participation in official government studies of remote viewing. I’ve therefore spent a significant amount of time considering remote viewing literature and associated government documents).

To help anyone else going down the remote-viewing rabbit-hole as part of their UFO research (or, for that matter, just interested in remote viewing for its own sake), I thought I'd share a few tools I made in 2014 for my own research (with the kind assistance of remote viewing researcher Palyne "PJ" Gaenir and also from ArMaP here on ATS). These tools include a 92,010 page searchable PDF archive of the remote viewing material released by the CIA and (as importantly, at least in my experience…) a hyperlinked version of the CIA's index of that huge archive to help locate material.

The PDF archive and index are described (with some screen-shots) in ]Section C below, but for those of you impatient get on with browsing or downloading the archive/index then you can:

(1) Browse the hyperlinked index as a spreadsheet on Google Sheets (which can be used online or downloaded in various formats).

(2) Download a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet version of the hyperlinked index with links to the online documents which you can download HERE or (my preferred format, as some of you know…) a searchable PDF version of the same hyperlinked index, created with patient assistance from ArMaP.

(3) Download the entire 92,010 page PDF archive as a a single 3.2 GB file entitled “STARGATE_FULL.zip”), OR you can download individual CDs from the list HERE if you do not want the full collection.

(4) Download a a hyperlinked Excel spreadsheet which links to copies of the documents after you download them to your hard-drive HERE, which is MUCH faster to use (but of course you have to download the rather large PDF archive in order to get the full benefit of this version of the spreadsheet…).

Seems intresting

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicgypsy
I am trying to process the Galatic Federation article and post. I had a dream IDENTICAL to this session.How is it possible?
Any input?

When you say "IDENTICAL", is it just the broad scenario (common in science fiction in books/movies and on television) or specific details that were the same?

If there were specific details in common, could:
(1) you have read the relevant post and/or other material about the Galactic Federation session?

(2) your recollection of your dream now be contaminated by having read the relevant post and/or other material about the Galactic Federation session?
edit on 9-9-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Thank You for responding.
I had no idea about the Galactic Federation at the time i had this dream.I just downloaded the files and scanned through the sessions in the last two days.
I am looking to find my journal,as the dream when it occured was so odd and real i wrote it down.I recall even the drawing i did and speaking about it.I know the dream was in the last 7 yrs.Prior to this time i had 'some' interest in UFO's i was drawn more to OBE, NDE. More paranormal and definitely more with Psychic experiences.
When i found the section i am speaking of,it threw me into a whole new curiousity.
As there were handwritten drawings in the docs.which matched from my memory the drawing i had done.
I really hope i can find my journal,as this is too deja vu "ish".
Excited to hear anymore input and or theories.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They exist
Without a doubt.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I like this idea in your opening and will observer it further.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Seems like some interesting stuff you gathered there. But also a lot of bull#. Without reading it through and seeing what its all about, impossible to say but seems like a hell lot of crap.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Check this guys out , maybe some new movement ... they are not affraid to speak.. check it out www.youtube.com... , they have my support

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I agree.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hello OP, your files are no longer available in your first post in this thread. Are they available somewhere else?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Interesting finds. However I still believe that if aliens really existed. They would have showed themselves to us by now..

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Excellent work!

John Lennon visited by bugs? Hahaha.

There is so much excellence within the OP that I may use 4 mobile batteries to ingest it all.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello. I'm unable to find any link that works to the 92,000 pages of PDF documents, in this thread or via a search on the whole internet. Do you have a link that works? A t0rr3nt is preferred.

Thank you.

edit on 14-2-2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
how do i bookmark? this is probably the most comprehensive read on remote viewing documentation. i don't know if i'll ever read all of it but i do want to check into this.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman
how do i bookmark? this is probably the most comprehensive read on remote viewing documentation. i don't know if i'll ever read all of it but i do want to check into this.

Remote Viewing ie. the use of clandestine satellites.

goto
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join