It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Now the letter guys?

I won't defend any of them obviously.

I'm just saying that not all these people are larger than life, mythical
agents of deception.

Even among "the letter guys" relevant interests and motives seem to vary quite widely.

For example, contrast the material on two of the CIA guys above : Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi.

Indeed.

I know this won't be a popular statement, but I know people *cough*
who think quite highly of Kit Green, despite the fact he worked
at the 'strange desk'.

I suppose people like to think, that even highly ethical people
such as doctors might eventually fall prey to 'frankenstein
syndrome'.

But you are most correct -- a very good point --- people are PEOPLE
first and not just characters in a conspiracy.

A more nuanced view is definitely indicated.

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of how ATS used to be.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
I know this won't be a popular statement, but I know people *cough*
who think quite highly of Kit Green, despite the fact he worked
at the 'strange desk'.

I suppose people like to think, that even highly ethical people
such as doctors might eventually fall prey to 'frankenstein
syndrome'.

But you are most correct -- a very good point --- people are PEOPLE
first and not just characters in a conspiracy.

A more nuanced view is definitely indicated.

Kev

Doctors aren't inherently ethical. MK projects come to mind. The 'frankenstein
syndrome' does exist as well.

I wonder if it's okay to post excerpts from the Team of 5 emails? That's one of those instances where we can get info directly from the sources mouths.

edit on 9-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'll leave that to your discretion.

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Earlier IsaacKoi mentioned the Dan Smith-funded Gus Russo article Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist? Isaac also pointed out that "Jim" in the article is well-known--or well-acknowledged-- to be Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green. Okay, some excerpts from Gus' article:

Then there is Jim, whose professional history in the subject goes back to his personal involvement in the Stargate project in the 1970’s and as a participant in the legendary “Working Group” meetings in the eighties. As one of the intel community’s most senior medical analysts, Jim frequently communicates with UFOlogists.

Chris Iverson believes that Tom and Jim clearly have differing agendas, noting, “Jim is the person I have had the most contact with over the last several months and he seems to be interested in the spreading of viral memes over the internet, particularly in relation to this subject.”…

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.” Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist. “My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.” Jim elaborates that “viral memes,”[see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern. That said, Jim nonetheless has a real interest in UFO’s, and seemingly with good reason.

Both Tom and Jim seem to share at least one rationale for their internet excursions: studying the frightening potential of “viral internet memes.”

Coined by evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins in 1976 (The Selfish Gene), a meme is a unit of cultural information that evolves the way a gene propagates from one organism to another, and subject to all the analogous unintended mutations. In the view of many, computers and blogs could function as powerful meme “replicators.”

Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

If 90-95% of those who are "engaged fully" with the UFO issue are "psychiatrically ill" as stated in the above quote by "Jim" I fail to see how ufological memes would be good medicine.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Earlier IsaacKoi mentioned the Dan Smith-funded Gus Russo article Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist? Isaac also pointed out that "Jim" in the article is well-known--or well-acknowledged-- to be Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green. Okay, some excerpts from Gus' article:

Then there is Jim, whose professional history in the subject goes back to his personal involvement in the Stargate project in the 1970’s and as a participant in the legendary “Working Group” meetings in the eighties. As one of the intel community’s most senior medical analysts, Jim frequently communicates with UFOlogists.

Chris Iverson believes that Tom and Jim clearly have differing agendas, noting, “Jim is the person I have had the most contact with over the last several months and he seems to be interested in the spreading of viral memes over the internet, particularly in relation to this subject.”…

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.” Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist. “My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.” Jim elaborates that “viral memes,”[see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern. That said, Jim nonetheless has a real interest in UFO’s, and seemingly with good reason.

Both Tom and Jim seem to share at least one rationale for their internet excursions: studying the frightening potential of “viral internet memes.”

Coined by evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins in 1976 (The Selfish Gene), a meme is a unit of cultural information that evolves the way a gene propagates from one organism to another, and subject to all the analogous unintended mutations. In the view of many, computers and blogs could function as powerful meme “replicators.”

Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

If 90-95% of those who are "engaged fully" with the UFO issue are "psychiatrically ill" as stated in the above quote by "Jim" I fail to see how ufological memes would be good medicine.

Yes I've read this before.

In fact I agree that humans are in
general I would say mentally
disturbed as a species.

Now is spreading blatant lies considered
"good medicine"? Of course not!

But the Catholic church say or Monsanto
are grossly more guilty by factors of 10
and both are (unfortunately) normal and
accepted parts of society.

This 'crime' isn't very aggregious at all..
not as bad by 10% as many famous
psych experiments done on grad
students.

But yes....I would never do such
a thing.

(Btw I've communicated with Susan
Blakemoor too....I'm BIG on meme
theory).

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Boy you weren't kidding in your message when you said you had a "biggish" thread you were about to post.
Isaac it is a thrill reading your research, you are nothing short of the most stellar UFO researcher I know of and I am honored you are a member here on ATS.

Thanks for the kind words.

By the way, I have two or three other, um, biggish threads at fairly advanced stages of research/drafting.

I just need to find the time and inclination to finish one or more of them.

Also, I need to sort out a couple of moderation issues since:

(1) One of those threads would simply be FAR too long to post all the information here. Even I recognise limits on feasible lengths for a thread! I have in mind posting a thread comprising of summaries with each summary linking to fuller information/evidence. (Just the collection of summaries would be, um, biggish). However, I'm a bit concerned about posting a thread with a lot of links to my own (draft) website.

(2) One of the other threads would require some links to the Open Minds website. Links to that website were still banned on ATS the last time I checked. (I've raised this a couple of times over the last year or two, because it does hamper an ability to post links to a few useful resources).

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Has the ufological community been used by some as a control group for, wait for it...mind control as relates to national security issues? Mind-control is THEIR words, not mine as we'll see below. There is much evidence to back this assertion, but the TIGER study and another paper linked below--in conjunction with the MJ-12 & Serpo participation of some mentioned here--is pretty compelling on it's own.

From the introductory to the TIGER document: Dr. Green is a current member of the National Research Council’s Standing Committee on Technology Insight—Gauge, Evaluate, and Review (TIGER). I'll also be quoting from a white paper under it's umbrella that Dr. Green also co-authored/chaired titled Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies.

True and False Memories as an Illustrative Case of the Difficulty of Developing Accurate and Practical Neurophysiological Indexes of Psychological States

An important issue for cognitive neuroscientists concerns efforts to determine whether a person is reporting a true experience or one that is false but believed. In the last decade, there have been innumerable research efforts designed to distinguish true from false memories. Earlier work examining behavioral differences between true and false memories revealed that group differences were sometimes found (for example, more sensory details in true-memory reports) (Schooler et al., 1986). However, the statistical group differences did not enable reliable classification of any particular memory report as to its authenticity…

Okay, keep that goal in mind as we consider this next bit:

...in developing the methodology, the committee considered the end user (analysts and predictors of the behaviors of individuals and groups), the data available to them, the desired output, and the unique aspects (if relevant) of neuroscience research. Intelligence analysts were available for consultation throughout the project in order to ensure that the methodology was realistically applied, given the limitations of the data sets.

...Other questions raised by controlling the mind: How can we make people trust us more? What if we could help the brain to remove fear or pain? Is there a way to make the enemy obey our commands?

"Predictors of the behaviors" and "controlling the mind" and making "the enemy obey our commands?! Hey, I didn't say it, Dr. Green and his TIGER colleagues did.

...There is little doubt that great progress has been made over the last quarter century, particularly the last 10 to 15 years, in understanding the physiological and neural bases for psychological processes and behavior. Furthermore, there is a high likelihood that more progress will be made as more sophisticated theoretical models are developed and tested using ever more sophisticated assessment technology.

"...ever more sophisticated assessment technology." So, then, how does a research body go about achieving such lofty goals and expectations? It very reasonably follows that they would need a control group for those purposes. You can't just sign up folk the way you would a study of a new pharmaceutical, say, sit them down and try to make them believe the red pill is blue and the blue pill is red. No, a ready-made community, however, would be a perfect solution for a feasible modality.

Keeping the above in mind while also contemplating Gus Russo's article: Would the SERPO Hoax/Meme (Or MJ-12) be of use to any such kind of studies?

Source:

Emerg ing Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies
By Committee on Military and Intelligence Methodology for Emergent Neruophysiological and Cognitive/Neural Research in the Next Two Decades, National Research Council

Dr. Green's bio from the project:

www.nap.edu...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Very nice research.

Well you know that modern Ufology is
the governments own private religion.

Now the next question is this:

"Is there a manipulator behind the
manipulators?"

This is an important question.

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Well I vote for you to get your own forum!
You and a few of the heavyweights!

Kev

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So much interesting stuff, where to start? Aren't those ET underground bases also UFO hot spots? From reading a few of the many links, I find this ET scenario interesting because it's kind of the opposite of what ATS'ers debate about on visitation/interstellar travel. That UFO's wouldn't crash, there's no bases, amateur astronomers would see them, or there is no cover up. Great thread S&F

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
We can all stop making OP's now. The bar has been set so high, holy cow, I do not even need to search the web anymore, everything I need is right here. No sleep for at least a week now thanks to you and your insufferable attention to detail. Words alone do not describe the immaculate work you presented here.

UNFREAKING REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 9-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Freaking unreal!

An excellent thread sir!

This really should be in the research forum.

BTW. did you try out some of the google services? like docs? gives you 15 gigs of space now.

And also the fusion tables? Google has plenty of cloud services now that could help store much of this info so it's free and out there.

edit on 9-7-2015 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i dont think anyone has time to read 92,000 pages... a summary would be nice.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
WOW!
what else can one say? Thank you for this amazingly detailed, informative and organized thread. So much information.. Too much!! Lol
Like others said, it's going to take some months to dig through it all. You sir definitely get the gold star.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
This thread reminds me of how ATS used to be.

Certainly not used to be anymore! Back on track. An injection of quality that will spur on more people to contribute on this scale. Should be a fun year.

So I have a question.
What would you (or anyone) view as the absolute best confirmed case of RV, ever. Is there such a case?
edit on 9-7-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Isaac this is absolutely wonderful of you to put all this effort in!!!!!!

I will be spending many hours enjoying the fruits of your work here.

Blaine

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i find remote viewing to be a fraud

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artbellfan
i find remote viewing to be a fraud

Which makes one wonder why Art Bell had Ed Dames on over and over and...yeah.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You know, I went back and looked at thet there "Is ATS and UFOlogy a playground for Government mind control researchers" thread and then I thought about threads that I have participated in years later thet were very much like thet thar one, revolving around the same names and stuff and I realized...

It's "years later again", and here we are chompin' on our tails.

Same names, same stuff.

Same Strange Bull# Loop!

# Yeah!

edit on 10-7-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join