It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
A few pages in and my conclusion was troubling me, than I read your conclusion *phew* not just me.
crazy! And I mean of the Bat-# type.

It's hard to make heads or tails to any official conclusion, in one hand a report/study determines no actionable Intel can be garnered from RV, only to see detailed and description of cities and structures on Mars.

I hate when I find someone who appears to have genuine "encounter" of the woo-woo kind, only to find out years later that there was an affiliation to the military, intelligence apparatus.

The Uri/Lennon interaction is curious and The account of Lennon's strange encounter experience. "Like roaches scuttling towards me" ....what to make of that? Why do I suddenly get a "remote view" (haha) of that incident but for some reason I'm picturing a military mind**** and not an alien invasion.

Is it even possible to deduce anything from researching government involvement? Just reading this thread is proof positive that when anyone talks about these topics "officially" they do so out of both sides of their mouths like some uncontrollable spasm.

I believe Alexander, the truth probably is laughable. There's no aliens because there's no universe. Incidently, there's no earth because there's no universe. It's a hologram and some have learned to toy with the hologram and that's what produces the woo. :p I can be bat# crazy too! Back to reading.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The Uri/Lennon interaction is curious and The account of Lennon's strange encounter experience. "Like roaches scuttling towards me" ....what to make of that?

for me gellar has no credibility at all - here's an account from lennon:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
A psychological war commenced on Lennon (a.k.a. MindWar) and he sees aliens. Along comes a spider (psychic spy) and befriends Mr Muffet and sat down beside him and reinforces his experience. Priceless.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: aynock

Does Lennon actually contest the alien in the room experience or was that made after his death. Haven't really had a chance to research further, it just caught my attention.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Does Lennon actually contest the alien in the room experience or was that made after his death. Haven't really had a chance to research further, it just caught my attention.

i think the claim first appeared in this 2004 article

some more background:

john lennon/may pang sighting

john lennon's ufo

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: aynock

i think the claim first appeared in this 2004 article

some more background:

john lennon/may pang sighting

john lennon's ufo

I'll admit that it was a strange story and sounds like it came right out of ATS's very own Hoax bin. They did exist in 2004 after all.
I mean, a metal egg, really? He carried it around with him even though his experience was less than benevolent with these bug like aliens. I'd be afraid itd hatch and burrow into my thigh and feast on my muscles.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Well I happen to a bit of a Beatles buff.

The Lennon story about seeing a UFO is very real. He even made a call to a local NYC radio station about it. Hear it for yourself in Lennon's own words/

And, back in the days of good old vinyl records, Lennon recorded it for posterity on his album "Walls & Bridges".

The stories Aynock has linked to are genuine reports and Lennon even followed it up with the line "There's UFOs over New York and I ain't too surprised" in his 1980 song "Nobody Told Me" which was a posthumous hit single.

The strange meeting with bug eyed aliens giving him a metal egg involves Uri Geller and I would say is very contentious.

There is more about it here :Daily Telegraph (UK)

I don't believe it because Geller has history of tall tales and in his story he is virtually claiming credit for Lennon's reconciliation with Yoko.

According to Beatles lore Lennon had begun steps to get back with Yoko himself. This was after another reconciliation, of sorts, when he played once again (and for the last time) in jam sessions in 1974 with Paul McCartney in LA.

Yoko herself has spoken about it

As Yoko recounts, Paul and Linda McCartney visited her in New York early in 1974, and they talked long into the night. Paul asked Yoko what would make her take John back and she told him that if John courted her she would perhaps consider it.

Paul then visited John in Los Angeles where he was living with May Pang, and according to Yoko advised him on how to get Yoko back. The fact that John immediately tried to court Yoko, and came back to New York, was hugely important she says.

Source : Daily Mail

Geller says in the Telegraph article

When we first met on November 28, 1974, almost exactly 30 years ago, he was suffering terribly from his separation from Yoko. His drug abuse and drinking, linked to the sorrow of Yoko’s recent miscarriage, had driven them apart, and John desperately wanted to mend the relationship. He just didn’t know how to make the first move. The night Lennon and I were introduced, Elton John was playing at Madison Square Gardens. Elton was trying to persuade the ex-Beatle to get up on stage with him, and John was torn — he wanted to perform but he was scared. Finally, he turned to me and offered a deal, as though I were a negotiator sent by God: “I’ll sing,” he said, “but you have to make Yoko call me.”

Which makes me think his story about Lennon is completely bunk. I could probably outright prove it is with many other sources but I don't really think it's worth putting the time in!

edit on 11/7/15 by mirageman because: edits

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I believe Lennon's story regarding a UFO but that is a far cry from aliens in the bedroom. I would agree with your assessment that the UFO story is genuine as it comes from the horses mouth and the metal egg is total nonesense.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I think it's fair to say that 'high strangeness' is very
mentally destabilizing. Some character like Uri
Geller probably did get a whiff of 'something'
in the beginning.

But then he went coo coo for coco puffs. It's
a pretty universal phenomenon as you know
(Messengers of Deception, etc).

Heck, look at me.

I was functionally a 'contactee' in 1981
and it wigged me out for decades.

Then again in 2013 with my close up
black triangle ufo sighting.

It's only in the past year that I've
regained most of my mental
stability.

So my point is --- people write off
contactees and events based upon
how crazy they become.. but that
does not mean that something
valid did not occur in the beginning.

Kev

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that I love this thread!

Very very VERY well put together and it has been an interesting read.

So far, the only thing it really has answered for me is that Ed Dames was working on remote viewing with the gov.
I have always wondered if it was true.

I guess it is!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

There is no doubt that John Lennon met Uri Geller.

But the story just doesn't fit and I think Lennon was winding him up about -

..........little. Bug-like. Big bug eyes and little bug mouths and they were scuttling at me like roaches.

Sort of a beetles reference there if not a Beatles one. Either that or Uri is winding us all up with the story.

Geller is an odd guy. I doubt he has any real superpowers but is almost certainly a very clever magician. He was outed on the Jonny Carson show 40 odd years ago.

Yet all these decades on he has continued promoting his psychic powers to this day. He certainly mixes in some very high circles as well as having had links with all sorts of international 'organizations'.

Perhaps these documents will uncover a lot more about his activities and probably open a whole lot of new questions as well!

Or did he actually die when he rubbed his neck too hard and his head fell off

edit on 11/7/15 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Some people are frauds from day one
and others are intermittent frauds...as
the phenomenon is highly intermittent
and affected by a dozen major factors.

But if one becomes a celebrity and wants
to maintain that status you have to
become a fraud.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The thing about Geller is that he really is a brilliant showman and could have made a very decent career out of it without having to declare he has special powers.

But I guess the real money is in fooling some of the people all of the time.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The thing about Geller is that he really is a brilliant showman and could have made a very decent career out of it without having to declare he has special powers.

But I guess the real money is in fooling some of the people all of the time.

Ok Abraham Lincoln (for some reason people think that P.T. Barnum
said that quote you are referencing).

I suppose I should say, just so we have an understanding,
I find the really high strangeness stuff to be fairly rare.

Now, I've seen quite a few people infested with 'plasma spirits'
and when that happens, in the advanced stages, you can get
some weird powers here and there, especially if you are living
on an earthquake fault, etc.

But your brains get really messed up - it can't really be
maintained.

In my observation, there is a natural lifecycle like with
Toxoplasmosis.. and that when the plasma critters
finish hatching - they leave.

The great spiritual traditions reference this.. it's called
'coming down from the mountain' sometimes like in the
Ox herding pictures.

Or it's referred to in a Kudnalini Yoga manner.

Now, some people go out and so crave this kind
of stuff, that they try and get 'infected' all over
again.

Once was enough for me --- now granted, it was
amazing. Fripping amazing at the end.

Humans CAN do this sort of thing - but contrary
to popular opinion i don't think they are
SUPPOSED to do this sort of thing.

Well maybe someday.. if humans mature and
become a sapient species by galactic standards.

But we aren't there yet.

Kev

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Oh man Kev. Every single post of yours leaves me wondering. Wondering about your experiences and what you think constitutes 'high strangeness'.

I guess what I really want to say is that you're words hit me somewhere deep and I thank you for your contribution here.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

In regards to Uri Geller:

My uncle and Geller were classmates and friends in primary school. My uncle testifies to the fact that even as 10 yr old kids, him and 3 of his mates would play a game with Geller where they would draw something on paper, and Geller would be able to draw the same thing in another room without seeing them.

My uncle says that as kids they teased him about it telling him he was a freak... my uncle says that as a kid he never realized the implications of what they witnessed.

Not to mention, my parents met him in person and he performed the spoon trick for them with a spoon from my own kitchen back in the 90's.

Im just putting that out there, as a fellow ATS member, so there is no misconception about the potential validity of his claims.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Inarismessenger

Oh man Kev. Every single post of yours leaves me wondering. Wondering about your experiences and what you think constitutes 'high strangeness'. I guess what I really want to say is that you're words hit me somewhere deep and I thank you for your contribution here.

I second that!

Btw Kev, So any chance you'll have a book anytime in the near future? something that can further elaborate on the insights you have shared on ATS>?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Brilliant work!

This is an incredibly well done and executed bit of research, which you are well-known for producing. We have come to expect great things from your threads, and this one is superlative. Thank you for all of your work.

I sincerely hope the individuals you are attempting to introduce yourself to will make themselves available to you for further research.

- AB

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The great element of this awesome presentation is the way the OP presents Information from all perspectives....A true sign of a scholarly and erudite researcher of immense insight and ability.

Great Work for the Great Work Issacoi!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Phil Targ who was part of the remote reviewing program at SRI gave a interesting interview on Coast to Coast am.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join