It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dam dude, you don't play around when it comes to research do you. Awesome work and great thread. It will probably take me a few years to go through all of it but that's ok.

Hopefully they make this a sticky for easy access.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is one of, if not the most, detailed thread I've seen on here. Then again, you always present this caliber of work. Thanks, this is going to be a fun read!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
I'm curious bout the Galatic Federation Head Quarters, any relation to the GFL that we heard so much about a few years ago (and is also banned from ATS)?

No, I don't think there is a link between the two.

At least, I haven't seen any indication of a link.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

That one is kind of interesting in light of Valdez' ultimate conclusions---which are surely more grounded in research and facts than "ET done it."

But that thought leads me back to Pat Price and Hal Puthoff and the fact that Remote Viewing was initially a Scientology "technology." Scientology apparently launched one of the most successful spy operations (at least domestically) against the U.S. Government to have ever been achieved: Operation Snow White. Scientology, of course, is pretty big on aliens and space operas themselves.

What I'm getting at is the possibility that, say, Pat Price was an infiltrator being fed (with or without his knowledge) some accurate information? Maybe the others too?

RV, after all, being officially designated as 'Human-Use Experimentation' Which it was and should have been, but how deep did that experimentation go? Surely not past ethical limits, right?

edit on 8-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Wow.... what a thread! S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
... Very informative threads you have.

Making post just to keep up with this thread.
Subscribing doesn't save these threads for me!

S & F

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for this informational resource jackpot.

So, It seems that the US continued it pursuit of telepathy/remote viewing much later that most thought and more than likely still doing it.

I remember hearing that they stopped it all in the 70's claiming it had no viability. Hmmm, what else will be revealed?

Great thread, Just posting this so I won't lose it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
From what I have read about remote viewing protocols, they seem to be very controlled and it is unlikely that the remote viewers are reporting false data.

Surprisingly, the remote viewers are handed target coordinates (in space-time) in an envelope, but they don't read their orders until *after* the remote viewing session is over.

This means that the remote viewers could choose to describe anything from a mountain on Mars to an undersea volcano to a Russian military base, but instead of messing around, they always remote view something relevant to the orders in the envelope that they haven't even seen inside of until the debriefing.

I've been personally convinced of the authenticity of remote viewing because of factors related to this. Therefore, this archive offered by the O.P. should be taken seriously! These are probably real alien facilities and whatnot that we are reading about.
edit on 08pmWed, 08 Jul 2015 19:06:47 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Truly OP, bookmarking for a monumental read later.
Goodness! Well done.

I can hear it now
"You're boring when you're reading" ... I hear it all the time ...

A small note to something that caught my eye in the first couple of pages,

Someone in/at an area (on Earth - compound type installation) DID manage to protect its 'space' from remote viewing energies/people visiting.
It vibrates or sends out vibrational waves and you can not hold the spot, essentially
booted out with out a boot to your butt, imagine a dentist drill to a back tooth, the 'chunky' one.
Makes your (what feels like) your brain vibrate. You can not hold the 'space' in that instance.
Happened once.

Other travels to different spots on the globe had significance of a different nature and time.

Thanks again op

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Than you IsaacKoi, you have put together a very good thread. This will take me a few days to read everything. I didn't know there was so much stuff about Remote Viewing.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've read thru the first few pages. Amazing work. Thank you for your dedication. I imagine it will take me some significant time to digest it all. I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Posting for future reading

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
S/F Nice work with bringing so much info here. I'm very much into RVng as i've done it a few times, so it's an interesting topic for me.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

wow. information overload

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Arrrghghhh, Isaaaaac..... Soooo huge.

Bookmarking for later mate, gaddammit....mrs isnt going to be happy with me tonight.

"Honey, I've got some reading to do"

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Overwhelmed.
Certainly one of the best threads ever posted on ATS, impeccably researched and presented.
Thanks. It is going to have a real impact on free time!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Simply Awesome IsaacKoi.

You (repeatedly) continue to blow me away with your powerfully intelligent and well-thought out threads!

Thank you so much for all you do to help unite the study and research on the UFO (and other genre) phenomena.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Awesome thread,

Alot of this is close to my heart, I truly believe you are on to something,

the dots just got connected in my head

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Thank you for this wonderful resource, you have done a lot of work.

My two cents worth:

- Many of the Star Gate -derivative TRAINING sessions were not double-blind, there is clear telepathic bleed-through and almost ALL were tasked by Ed Dames, who had lots of preconceived notions about the targets and NO way to verify any of the session data. This has been beaten to death in several interviews with Smith, Buchanan, and many others. I personally give very little credence to the UFO session data from the ED-tasked training sessions.

- Now, the Farsight (later Courtney Brown) related stuff, that is much more interesting. Brown is fully aware of the telepathic bleed-through (even via precog) and knows about the protocols better than most. His data also points to a lot of interesting UFO related stuff.

- There are tons of hidden , explanatory gems in the podcast and video interviews of the RV taskers, researchers and vieweres. One just has to use google search to search for podcasts, interviews, conference videos, etc. They shed a totally different light and give much more context to all of the disparage and scattered CIA disclosed documents. It is much easier to build a coherent picture of what actually happened by reading the personal accounts in the books (Smith, Targ, Swann, etc) and then listening to the interviews which put the documents in their own place.

Happy digging everyone!

P.S. The best way to get convinced about the reality of RV is to do it yourself. Just the first 2 levels of CRV are enough for many to get a personal experience that once experienced, remains undeniable, much stronger proof than any documents one might read. Seeing is believing (even if one's sight can also let you down)....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join