It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: IsaacKoi

What I find most interesting of all, is the urban legend that the
'cast of characters' (the 'Aviary') is supposed to have such a
vast knowledge of the 'hidden truth which is held from us',
yet they too carry around Jacques Vallee books in their
brief cases and some of them are just as thirsty to learn
these things as the most rabid forum attendees here.

One of the best comments here, imho.

Having also met personally some of the alleged Aviary and some people who have worked with them:

It's almost an equal mystery to them as well.

Also, there are people who think that 'Penetration' by Ingo was just a prank. Go figure. Fun reading, nevertheless.

The issue for me is this:

We can speculate, we can make stories, seem patterns everywhere, but what does it mean IF we can't:

1) prove it to true be within the consensus reality (and not just within one's own mind)
2) to have some practical utility, consequences or applications of this truth

We are very, very, very far from (1) on consensus level and in general, openly available level (2) remains a total pipe dream (excl. now arguments about break-away civilization and other stories, for which we cannot do proof (1)).

So, nice stories, good bed time reading, interesting to study (I do it too) and fun for exercising one's ability to draw judgements with inconclusive information.

But does it really prove or show anything concrete? I don't think so.

We're just children playing in the dark, trying to grasp moving shadows, some of which are our own....

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Artbellfan

Ed Dames is not (thank your favourite deity) representative of RV or especially CRV.

Once you've seen actual case studies, talked to bone fide viewers or done it yourself, there is no going back. The reality is not the same anymore.

Then again, it doesn't mean that everything that comes out of RV sessions is accurate, useful or more than just imagined bull-crap (regardless of how well the viewer thinks the session went). And that again, is another mystery right there.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
From what I have read about remote viewing protocols, they seem to be very controlled and it is unlikely that the remote viewers are reporting false data.

CRV (Controlled Remote Viewing) ≠ RV (Remote viewing)
CRV ⊂ RV

RV styles are many and varies, some don't even have a protocol. People just muck about.

CRV is stricter, but even there the protocols developed throughout the years and people do different variations of it.

And all CRV viewers I have met admit to having reported 'false' data. It's just that you can't always know when it's false and when it's true.

Surprisingly, the remote viewers are handed target coordinates (in space-time) in an envelope, but they don't read their orders until *after* the remote viewing session is over.

Again, depends on way of doing. In original CRV (once coordinates were started to be used), viewers were given coordinates (first longitude, latitude, then random numbers). This was a pointer to the target. They were given this _before_ the session.

Later on, a method developed where people were given a random number as a coordinate, but that coordinate had not been associated with (pointed to) a target, before the viewing was done. What target the coordinate was pointing to, was randomized after the viewing of the target. It still works (to the extent RV works, this has been repeated many times, by several different researchers).

Russian military base, but instead of messing around, they always remote view something relevant to the orders in the envelope that they haven't even seen inside of until the debriefing.

Not always. Even some of the best currently living CRV trained (multi-thousand sessions under their belt) viewerrs personally claim that at their best they are c. 70%-80% accurate. On precog (future) targets, much less so (some say less than 20% even with trained viewers, but this is debatable and to my knowledge, no openly available large study of this exists, just some experiments from the Farsight and few individual researchers like Spottiswood). When there is no feedback (verification based on facts), somehow the accuracy (to the extent it can be gauged) and feeling of how much was right, seems to go down as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
i dont think anyone has time to read 92,000 pages... a summary would be nice.

if you understand the caliber of information that Isaac's brought
to the table you'd vote for 6 more pages.

Remote viewing is real
Some UFO's are real
There is a clandestine chess game
that's been going for years by the grey hats
of these two worlds and disseminating what's what
is what this what is all about.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
You know, I went back and looked at thet there "Is ATS and UFOlogy a playground for Government mind control researchers" thread and then I thought about threads that I have participated in years later thet were very much like thet thar one, revolving around the same names and stuff and I realized...

It's "years later again", and here we are chompin' on our tails.

Same names, same stuff.

Same Strange Bull# Loop!

# Yeah!

That's because the conspiracy to deceive has been fairly
well documented.

But that's just step one.

Step two would be to prove whether any of the 'woo stuff'
is actually true and

Step three would be to make the human deceivers to stop
their crap

and step four would be to make the 'nonhuman' deceivers
if any to stop their crap.

But this deception of the human race has been going on
since the grasslands that are now the Sierra desert
dried up, causing the spread of destructive patriarchy
and destroying the balance of the human psyche.

It was (from what I can tell) at that point, that the
existential terror in the human psyche got hooked
up with some 'woo fields' and we've had the
phenomenon we are chasing our tails about
ever since.

When the deception is the major point.. on multiple
levels.. hooking into even the laws of physics..
finding documents and distributing them online
can at most be step one.

That step two and onward are real doozies!

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka

Why don't you send me an IM.

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pathaka
What's your take on why John Alexander backed Dames in Psi-Tech?
Also: More than a few RV'ers in the government programs had breakdowns and are generally aknowledged to be "out there." Any thoughts on that? Recently Alexander has criticized remote viewing. Why that change?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The OP has gone above and beyond-however there is a but, and it's a big but *giggles*

Who's to say that content provided was not evidence of MK-ULTRA mark 2? is there a better way to train or indoctrinate people then the power of belief? we have been fooled before and given the right circumstances the human mind can be groomed.

There is no doubt that the CIA dabbled in RV-the proof is there for all to see. However these 'sci-fi' scenarios could've been conjured up by the handlers to test the effectiveness of the viewers.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
The OP has gone above and beyond-however there is a but, and it's a big but *giggles*

Who's to say that content provided was not evidence of MK-ULTRA mark 2? is there a better way to train or indoctrinate people then the power of belief? we have been fooled before and given the right circumstances the human mind can be groomed.

There is no doubt that the CIA dabbled in RV-the proof is there for all to see. However these 'sci-fi' scenarios could've been conjured up by the handlers to test the effectiveness of the viewers.

Yeah MK-Ultra comes up a lot in regards the RV programs. and for good reason it seems.

The initial funding for the remote viewing projects came from MK-ULTRA Chief Dr. Sidney Gottlieb and the MK connections run rampant throughout the program.

That's not to say that there wasn't a true interest in psi ability--in addition to the darker and unsavory aspects of the programs--but rather that some of the human consciousness mind-control-type techniques studied were believed to be, at least nominally, in someway related to clairvoyance and "action-at-a-distance" to include the attempt to psychically influence "enemy" minds.

Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, CIA, MK-ULTRA, Remote Viewing

In 1952, the CIA initiated an extensive program involving the search for, and development of, exceptionally gifted individuals who could approximate perfect success in ESP performance. The Office of Security, which ran the ARTICHOKE project, was urged to follow all leads on individuals reported to have true clairvoyant powers so as to be able to subject their claims to rigorous scientific investigation.

The CIA began infiltrating séances and occult gatherings during the 1950s, which may explain why they were interested in a bizarre UFO/medium case in Maine in 1959. A memo dated April 9, 1953, refers to a domestic - and therefore illegal - operation that required the planting of a very specialized observer at a séance in order to obtain a broad surveillance of all individuals attending the meetings. 

During the late 1960s, the CIA experimented with mediums in an attempt to contact and possibly debrief dead CIA agents. These attempts, according to Victor Marchetti, a former high-ranking CIA official, were part of a larger effort to harness psychic powers for various intelligence-related missions (PROJECT SCANATE) that included utilizing clairvoyants to divine the intentions of the Kremlin leadership.

www.conspiracy-times.com...

Government mouthpieces are quick to say that the MK-ULTRA franchise was discontinued, but we see above that Dr. Sidney Gottlieb procured early funding for Remote Viewing which encompasses many of those same goals and techniques.

Concrete evidence that electronic mind control was an object of study at SRI was exposed by the Washington Post in 1977: "When the Navy awarded a contract to the Institute, the scientific assistant to the Secretary of the Navy, Dr. Sam Koslov, received a routine briefing on various research projects, including SRIs.

As the briefer flashed his chart onto the screen and began to speak, Koslov stormily interrupted, What the hell is that about? Among the glowing words on the projected chart, the section describing SRIs work was labelled, ELF AND MIND CONTROL.

ELF stands for extremely [low] frequency electromagnetic waves, from the very slow brain frequencies up to about 100 cycles per second….

Linkwww.whale.to...

edit on 10-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Isaac, check your PM inbox. And thanks again for this amazing thread the fact I consider a few of its subjects friends and a few "not friends" (I'm being polite) makes it even more interesting.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So......I guess one obvious conclusion is this, we have all these famous UFO/EBE cases in which the various governments have attempted to offer in the past and present a range of prosaic explanations......such as weather balloons, weather itself, secret projects etc.......yet if any of these explanations were true it would be illogical to do remote viewing on the cases. Yet we now know remote viewing on these cases did take place.

So the one obvious conclusion is that the government explanations in these famous UFO cases are NOT true, the government has NO idea what happened. FACT.

EBE interaction rises to the top of the list.........can anyone deny that and if so offer alternate explanations given the above facts?

Thank you OP for an amazing thread, I and I'm sure many others really appreciate the time, effort and passion.

edit on 10-7-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Or, the UFO sightings were secret government projects and the folks doing the remote viewing weren't privy to their existence.

Another possibility: Use remote viewers on these UFO incidents to see what could be gathered. If our own RV'ers discovered something, Russian remote viewers might come to the same conclusions. It would be a good test to see what they would see if they trained their remote viewing project on our UFO cases or top secret projects. AKA a "what would they be able to see"?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

The governments know some unusual
phenomenon is occurring but are
nearly as clueless as everyone else.

Aliens and UFOs make the perfect cover
story to both hide black projects and as
a means of societal control much
like religion.

Government money is behind much
of the alien and UFO entertainment
and cult machines.

'EBE' is not involved. But 'EEE' may
or may not be.

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Placeholder, for a thread needing hours of research.
Thanks for putting this together.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Would you elaborate on "nearly as clueless," Kev? I know you've had contact with some of the players.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Isaac, check your PM inbox. And thanks again for this amazing thread the fact I consider a few of its subjects friends and a few "not friends" (I'm being polite) makes it even more interesting.

Thanks for the kind words Springer.

I'll respond to your PM over the weekend.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Any introductions you want to anyone I know will be easy to put together. Shoot me a PM of who and I'll be happy to do the intros with those on the list I know.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Would you elaborate on "nearly as clueless," Kev? I know you've had contact with some of the players.

That's my opinion, but I'll tell you why I say that.

I've met two world-class scientists in my years, who have worked
for all sorts of interesting parties. Let me leave it at that. Both
of them have been copiously published in journals. Heck, one
has something like a hundred such papers. These folks are
BRIGHT. Some of what they've done led to the Internet for
example.. and cutting edge physics.

Yet, within both these people is a deep hunger for what's beyond
that.. a restless burning hunger. Between the two of them, they
had seen the space age be launched, and been present at many
of the 'strange happenings' that get magnified to great heights
on the Internet.

Yet my 'shaman background' and my own research can get a
'deep insider' such as one of these people extremely excited;
I can get grilled for hours nonstop about every last point of
my point of view; and no actor can fake such extreme
excitement, like a little boy with his first taste of ice cream
that my stories can evoke.

Yet these people are supposed to be the 'boogey men' with
'all the answers they dare not talk about'.

I really don't want to be too specific; I am honorable and will
not say anything which could cause someone a problem
(or myself).

In a way I believe, the truth of things is like one of those
comedy episodes of the X-files or something... you find
out that the government or a medium or something like
that is hoaxing something for their own purposes, but then
almost embarrassingly, the 'real thing' shows up anyway..

I think that's the embarrassing situation the government
is in.

The fact is, in my framework of understanding, the more
the government hoaxes all this stuff for social control
purposes, with all their MIcrowave/Plasma technology,
as the world gets more polluted (also a factor), and
the more they turn the brains of the citizens into goo
with Ancient Aliens and all that.. the more we are being

"plasma formed" --- the embarrassing phenomenon
the government doesn't understand, if anything is
getting stronger, due in large part to their own
hoaxing.

My plasma fixation aside, the bare fact that the
'big players' love chasing down 'shaman' as you
already know.. are caught carrying around Vallee
books, etc. should make it pretty clear that what
I'm saying must have some merit.

Also as you know, the government is highly
compartmentalized in terms of security..
two people could share an office for 20
years and not realize that one of them
is the hoaxer that the other person is
trying to catch!

The psychological operatives always try
to convince us that something is one way
OR the other.

God or the Devil.
Good or Evil.
Physical Aliens or Hoaxes.
Honest or a lie.

Nothing works that way.

We are all put at each others throats
and never actually pin anything down..
largely in part because the hoaxes
convince us that it's all a hoax..

but it's not..

but it is a complex state of affairs.

That's my short answer.

I have much more to say on the topic.

Kev

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But this deception of the human race has been going on
since the grasslands that are now the Sierra desert
dried up, causing the spread of destructive patriarchy
and destroying the balance of the human psyche.

The Sahara Desert has been engaged in an alternating cycle of desertification and sub-pluvial periods since long before AMM, let alone the Patriarchs came into being. The current desertification of the Sahara is unique however. As far as can be understood, in previous cycles, the desertification, once peaking, partially recovered, instead the desert continues to spread and so do all the others. The primary cause of this desertification is over grazing. The Tragedy of the Commons in the Macro. The consumer demand for more shoes, sofas and cheap beef is causing the deserts to spread.

It was (from what I can tell) at that point, that the
existential terror in the human psyche got hooked
up with some 'woo fields' and we've had the
phenomenon we are chasing our tails about
ever since.

"woo fields" precede patriarchy, the plough and the domestication of the cow, not to mention the current desertification. I would concede that numerous factors have contributed to our inability to clearly distinguish one form of woo from another or even sometime to comprehend what woo is woo-woo and what could be woo-hoo, but given that there are still practictioners of said woo amongst indigenous and native peoples living within near egalitarian societies that have had very limited contact with the west, I think we can safely say that the woo came first and that patriarchy is more likely an outcome of our disconnection to woo rather than woo fields emerging as a consequence of patriarchy. Besides patriarchy in itself is a reaction to environment, much as matriarchy was too, both are forms of protectionism, as is a military dictatorship or a democratic republic. They're just definable systems of economic distribution. If patriarchy was the problem, so was matriarchy, so is any form of protectionism, it defies natural selection. The longevity of any system of distribution is whether it is adaptable to the needs of those dependent upon it, it's adaptability is dependent upon the variety of needs that were considered when that system was constructed.

To whom do you need to prove the woo to (as per step 2)? Surely if you've got to step 2, 3 and 4 are moot, aren't they?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Also as you know, the government is highly
compartmentalized in terms of security..
two people could share an office for 20
years and not realize that one of them
is the hoaxer that the other person is
trying to catch!

given the number of different reasons for government agencies to be interested in the subject, and the fact that information about operations is as you say 'highly compartmentalised' - add in a few 'human' variables and maybe farce is the inevitable result

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join