It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the focus on gay marriage?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

First of all in order to even be gay you have to have sex first, and no one that has been born came out having sex.

LOL... so celibate gay people don't exist?

What nonsense... I knew a guy who knew he was gay in grade 2... long before he even considered having sex...

get your facts straight brother... being gay isn't a choice...

And the only ones who believe it is a choice are those who believe in the bible... and not even all of those believe it

It's a choice whether you like it or not. Just because the boy thought some other kid was cute does not mean that he knew he was gay, how silly. If a person who is gay decided they don't want to have sex anymore then great. But the truth is you can't be classified a homosexual if you have not had sex with the same gender. Or do you have a different definition of homosexuality?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

yes... Someone who is attracted to the same sex as they are... intercourse does not need to be included in the equation

And Regardless of what you believe... It is not a choice...

Get your head out of that book and into the real world

My friend didn't even know what sex was before he knew he was different then all the other boys in the school yard

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

It's people like him who cause some to be bullied and eventually commit suicide, pretty sickening if you ask me. Why should anyone be ashamed of who they are and be afraid of being themselves?

I'd say gay people are a blessing, they're some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. We could do with more of them in my opinion, maybe we'd have less people clogging up the world. Sometimes too much procreation can be harmful to a species.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
2 animals of the same gender, interacting in such a way, is not "sex". This highlights your superficial view of the human condition. We are not "animals". We are human. That whole argument is baseless. Straw man

An alcoholic has urges. A person with same sex attraction has urges. We choose to act on them, or not. This is the comparison. But as a matter of fact, there is compelling evidence that alcoholics ARE born that way. There is no such evidence for folks with same sex attraction. There is no "gay" gene.

You can rationalize all you want. It's a disordered condition. One rooted in deep psychological issues, usually caused by bad childhood experiences. I have a deep sense of pity for anyone suffering with same sex attraction. Most of the pity stems from the fact they don't know they're even suffering. They live a lie.

The desperate, tired, worn out arguments used to condone that lifestyle is the delusion.

There's more to life than sex. We were made to be happy. You don't sound happy. Very few same sex attracted individuals are. They put on a good front, say they're happy, but they aren't.

I'll pray for you.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree, and thank you! (Cocktail) on me

Well, i thought.. i'll put down my gay addiction but Magic Mike 2 Comes out i July...can't..Matt Bomer...The Addiction is stronger than i thought

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Please pray for me.. but i pity you for having to be forced to think that way, i'm sorry that your view is so closed that is how you think of people and the world.. it's sad, if i believed in prayer i would pray for you as well.. you don't sound happy either

there is more than Sex, see i want a Relationship with my same sex(male) i want the things that go with it, a deep connection.. and of course yes the sex we are all sexual beings
edit on 18-6-2015 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

HA! That's funny, labeling all gay couples unhappy. Who are you to speak for them? Judge not lest ye be judged.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

i've been Gay since i was Born

No you haven't. Some where in life you were taught what sex was. Maybe you were molested by an uncle or something and grew up thinking that was the right way to go. Or maybe, you saw some other guy in the shower who had a bigger tool than you and thought to yourself "I want a piece of that". I'm not saying those things happened to you I'm just giving an example. Either way, it was learning what sex was that brought the desire upon you. Without the knowledge of sex you would have no desire to sleep with someone of the same gender.

Wow. I'm pretty confident you are not straight now. Of the men I know, those who are the straightest and secure with their sexuality understand they never struggled with it and knew they were born straight and they understand that we are attracted to who we are because we were born that way. Those men I know who are gay are likewise secure with their gay sexuality.

This leaves the men who think they are straight and also think that gay men "choose" their sexuality. If a "straight" man believes that, it tells me they have been struggling with their own sexuality enough to doubt they were born straight. I'm guessing those men aren't exactly straight.

edit on 18-6-2015 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
When the Supreme Court finally rules on Gay Marriage that topic is going to be Epic!!

can i buy the rights to start it?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Different people choose celibacy for different reasons. It's pretty hard to explain sometimes.

Suppose a person were monogamous and for some reason didn't have a mate any more. Even some animals are that way. Some psychologists even say human monogamy doesn't exist. They're wrong.

I read some of the pages on the website you linked to. Closer connection to your Christ. I can understand the concept.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Wow what a hatefull ill informed ignorant dumb ass post.
You have no idea and have let your religion cloud your judgement.
Tell me when did you choose to be straight?.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Yeah did you see that study whiched showed many anti gay folk are actually gay.
So come out dudes and be who god made you to be.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TinfoilTP

eventually everyone will move on and we'll forget this was even an issue. Of course that won't happen for a generation or two, but hey nothing changes overnight.

That is a description of the decline of a society.

When we are all in favor of human sacrifice and cannibalism because we got rid of all the laws that protect morality will you be happy?
In reality people who relish this stuff see it as one step towards revolution. Little do they know they will be the first to be purged by the commies if it happens.

Holy slippery slope Batman! Human sacrifice and cannibalism is a BIG leap from gay people getting married. I can't believe you even WENT there...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Holy slippery slope Batman! Human sacrifice and cannibalism is a BIG leap from gay people getting married. I can't believe you even WENT there...

Yeah, but gay people taste sooooo good. What with them being, like, into eating healthy, exercising and looking fabulous.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not as delicious as homophobes. That little bit of anger adds JUST the right flavor of spice.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I like to wrap those in tinfoil

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Are they more tender than straight people?
My gay pal always smells of coconut so he is already marinated well.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Just be careful the glitter doesn't get stuck in your teeth

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Of course we wash it down with all the makeup

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Wow what a hatefull ill informed ignorant dumb ass post.
You have no idea and have let your religion cloud your judgement.
Tell me when did you choose to be straight?.

My post was right on spot, I'm sorry if hurt your feelings. Religion has nothing to do with it. Like I said before, no one can be classified as homosexual until they have sex with someone of the same gender. Just because you think about sniffing another guys parts does not make you gay (although those are some pretty sick thoughts I might add). Consider this, I think about skydiving all the time, does that make me a skydiver even though I have never jumped out of a plane? Of course not. Your thoughts do not make up who you are, it's your actions. Homosexuals have made a choice to be that way once they acted upon their thoughts, therefore being gay is in fact a choice.

You can try and sugar coat it all you want, but that is a fact that will never change.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join