It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops manhandle teens at Dallas pool party after complaints from neighbors

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
"KIDS" Kids my ass.. I myself was almost car jacked by "kids".. 15, 16, and 18 yrs old.. One pulled a gun on me and I punched it and got away as he shot a hole in my door.. So don't tell me about "kids".
They were caught and sent to jail by, "yes" cops..

This was a resident's only pool party where trouble makers showed up destroying property, jumping the fence, drinking, cursing, and being thuggish where they were not a resident therefore not permitted. I would have called the police too!
One cop shows up and tries to make them leave and is met with insults and racial slurs.. He calls for back up..
When the cop was attempting to arrest the one loud mouth refusing lawful orders.. The camera view shows the one thug reaching behind him where "we' can see from the camera angle he was merely pulling up his saggiN` pants, the cop only sees the thug reaching behind into his waistband - for?
I would have been apprehensive and pulled my gun as well given recent George Soros funded #BlackLivesMatter crap with the uprisings and threats across the country. Why not #AllLivesMatter.. Or, the Obamas and Sharpton types front center pouring gas on this fire? Why not call them out.. Racial Division has never been worse!

Amenable sheep are the Zionist media's canon fodder. Watch all this racist propaganda while we steal trillions and kill millions!
I hate taking sides because that is EXACTLY what TPTB want.. Watch this crap we spoon feed you and call news, while we slow boil you to death.. "Never mind that man behind the curtain!"

BUT, If they are going to report anything..How about ACTUAL STATISTICS..
conservativetribune.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Is this him? www.theroot.com...

“I shift to the side a little bit to get her to look at me in the face and say, 'Look: We're going to call your mom. It's all right,' because she's shouting, 'Call my momma! Call my momma!'" Martin explained. That was when Cpl. Casebolt drew his weapon and the young man starts running away.

Holding up his pants and jumping around clearly upset the out of control cop.

While I don't agree with you on the faking pulling a gun out view - his quote/explanation is clearly made up - he never says a word and if he wanted to be seen by her he should have stood on the side she was facing instead of approaching the officer so closely. He could have easily have shouted 'we're calling your Mum' from 20ft away if that was his intention.

originally posted by: SocietyInDecline
a reply to: bastion
"KIDS" Kids my ass.. I myself was almost car jacked by "kids".. 15, 16, and 18 yrs old.. One pulled a gun on me and I punched it and got away as he shot a hole in my door.. So don't tell me about "kids".
They were caught and sent to jail by, "yes" cops..

AND? None of that changes the fact that under 18s are kids. You being car jacked has nothing whatsoever to do with an out of control, trigger happy police officer.

Also those stats are complete nonsense. Try a respectable source like the FBI and BJS' original figures which prove that website is duking the stats and lying by numbers as the true BJS figure is 15% not 200,000% as the site claims.

But regardless, just because one stat says black people are more likely to commit a race hate crime doesn't excuse a police officer pulling a gun on a crowd of children for no reason. Unless you're a racist who judges everyone on skin colour, of course.

Or maybe it's just because I live in a civillised country where police talk to you instead of shooting first for no reason and asking questions later and people are treated as human beings instead of cop killers simply because their hands are behind their back.

America, sort yourself out. Please.
edit on 10-6-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Theres a certain group of poeple in this country that like to act like ding dongs. We all know who they are we see them on the news every night. As soon as the police get involved they like to play the victim. Most of us other people just shrug our shoulders and go oh well. Personally I've had it with that group of people. The police use to be able to keep them in line but now the media is painting them as the bad guys. When the police quit doing their job out of fear it's going to get nasty real quick when we others have to start defending ourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Theres a certain group of poeple in this country that like to act like ding dongs. We all know who they are we see them on the news every night. As soon as the police get involved they like to play the victim. Most of us other people just shrug our shoulders and go oh well. Personally I've had it with that group of people. The police use to be able to keep them in line but now the media is painting them as the bad guys. When the police quit doing their job out of fear it's going to get nasty real quick when we others have to start defending ourselves.

This is the truth but the media has convinced a large, vocal percentage of the population that this isn't the case.

People in other countries have been duped into believing the lie that media feeds to them as well.

The only thing to do is keep telling others what the real story is. Eventually anyone worth their salt will see what the truth is.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

11 officers did an excellent job and dispersed the crowd, dealt with offenders and took control of the situation, all were completed peacefully and without incident.

1 officer went crazy, acted completely unprofessionally, was threatening and abusive, nearly shot someone, caused a riot and sparked international outrage because of his actions.

Regardless of what the crowd did, it doesn't change the fact one officer was not fit to wear the uniform.
edit on 10-6-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I lean towards a quite critical view of the State including the ever increasingly militarized police. I also understand my criticism and mistrust is rooted in the institution of policing / the State, not necessarily individual police. As such I appreciate the difference between cops who do things the right way and those who don't.

Did this cop possibly overreact? I would say he needs re-training in de-escalation, and maybe should have waited for more backup before making arrests in what amounted to a dynamic, mob situation. Arguably, the girl was resisting arrest and lawful commands of a peace officer. Also - he only drew his pistol when the man came up from behind him with a gesture towards his back waist band, as soon as the man fled, the cop directed his colleagues to pursue the man with a possible gun and re-holstered his weapon as he no longer perceived a possible threat.

I'll be the first person to say that I am fully expecting this continuing type of thing to result in a total police state. Even the LEO's (and there are a lot) in my family can recognize this as a clear warning sign of what is going to happen. And the perpetuation of racial animosity and conflict is largely due to the media, I agree.

I'm going to try really hard here not to go off-topic because there are other threads for this subject, but suffice it to say that my personal belief system about this government has been turned completely around in the last three years and, like many, I am strongly leaning toward the belief that ultimately, the media is being directed to deliberately push this as far as they can and force that eventuality. Clearly, widening the racial divide is the most effective method of stirring the pot and insuring that we all remain firmly at each others' throats. Everyone who insists on beating that particular dead horse is going to get an unpleasant surprise when their hate-mongering turns back on them and they find themselves at the mercy of a fully militarized police force. Karma doesn't discriminate. It is the great equalizer.

Why aren't the protests happening at the police station, rather than in this community? It is all a result of the media narrative. I hope this situation doesn't escalate even further, because if it does then the main stream media will have more blood on its' hands.

I think perhaps the saddest thing about this to me personally is that, though things just like this happen on a frequent basis, in all kinds of communities, every day...race is not a factor. Kids are out of school, it's summer, they hang out and get rowdy, things get out of hand and the cops are called. Yet an entire community is being torn apart, not because there was a racial issue, but because people who weren't even there insist that it was racially motivated; despite the community's own racially diverse residents firmly stating that it was not, despite the girl herself stating on national news that other police officers at the scene were not behaving in the same manner as their colleague, these people will not let it go. There is something seriously wrong when a dynamic like that continues to pervade this country and lay waste to simple common sense and rational thought. And I share your hope that it doesn't escalate, but with every incident like this one, that hope gets slimmer and slimmer.

The abusive officer didn't just become that way overnight. How many other people has he treated that way? I'd guess it's a lot. I'd also guess, given the diversity of that community, that it hasn't just been people of one particular ethnicity. How many of them are not getting their stories told? How many of them won't see justice because instead of addressing the real issue here, which is essentially that this guy is not capable of doing his job in a professional manner and therefore needs to be disciplined and/or remedially trained, people with an agenda are using this as a vehicle by which to spread their hatred and ill intent, obscuring the very real underlying problem? These are the questions people should be asking, but aren't because they're being manipulated for a different purpose...and, incredibly, somehow don't even know it.

edit on 30563America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jun 2015 15:56:18 -050030pm30160America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: eta

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

You know beer you keep going on and on about everything but how the officer treated the girl.

That is what caused the outrage, that is what caused him to be suspended and his chief to be like wtf dude.

What was ok about how that was handled?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
...sparked international outrage because of his actions.

The traitor spook media created the outrage. Any injuries reported? We had worse here four days ago. Cops came to this house to interview the visibly bruised teenager. They sorted it out very professionally. If damage is the issue what we had here deserves more international outrage. No ones making a fuss and the kids are getting on with their education. Thank you Gloucestershire Constabulary.

A cop went nuts. Some people were offended. A cop resigned.

It's only international outrage because that suits those who want civil unrest. That would be Obama and his banker friends.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Absolutely, they need ignored but, that is not the long term plan.. Minorities without a functioning brain cell are their malleable pawns.

The Top Tier Scum that run Zionist Media is deliberately out to demonize state and local police, this is why they hire more chip-on-shoulder cops with attitude and then.., You are bound to get problems that "they" can then use in their long term agenda.

"The people will either demand their own enslavement or it will be forced on them".

They want guns gone and have "A national police force just as strong " -Obama

Even "House Nigger" (Their words not mine) LAckY Al Sharpton was recently calling for a nationalized police force.. All these idiots think that cops are bad now. Just wait till they get what they are begging for, that is the Nationalized (NAZI STYLE) Police Force Obama spoke of headed by the UN.. One thinks injustice and abuse is rampant now and courts are slow. Imagine how bad it will be with the government heading up our law enforcement.

Sheet is going to get very ugly very soon and this race baiting propaganda is trivial to what is coming.. They want everyone at each others throats not knowing what end is up or who is friend or foe.. While they sit back in their D.U.M.B.s, chomping on a stogie, sipping cognac, and laughing at the idiots killing themselves above.

I fear anything short of Divine Intervention or Benevolent Aliens giving this planet the enema it so desperately needs will leave Earth a burnt out cinder..

edit on 10-6-2015 by SocietyInDecline because: spell

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Wrong or Right.. The cops says shut up and sit down, you do it! Treat them like a human being and they will you.. I've never heard of a cop shooting someone that listened to them.. Have you.

edit on 10-6-2015 by SocietyInDecline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

Ya I have, a guy got shot for reaching back in his car after getting told to get his license.

And no, cops do not have supreme authority over all.
It is not if they say jump you say how high.

We have rights, I didn't know you were not for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

He pulled a gun on a provocateur who twice on video faked a gun draw then dashed behind a black youth to try and get the black youth shot by the white cop. Now why would someone do that?

Maybe the "provocateur" was just a dumb kid with poor impulse control instinctively trying to lighten the situation to assuage his own anxiety, and as children often (and inexplicably) do, getting it horribly wrong and actually escalating the already volatile situation instead? My housemate's 15 yr. old son does some of the stupidest things sometimes...to his own detriment or his friends', typically, without thinking what harm could have resulted. I think it's fair to say a large percentage of the other young teenage boys walking the planet are much the same.

I find it deeply disturbing that you would not only associate typical, albeit inappropriate, immature behavior with some kind of deliberate attempt by this kid to draw gunfire on his friend, and then go the extra step and specify that it was "to try and get the black youth shot by the white cop." Now why would you do something like that? And this is the second post from you, trying to needle that point home. Don't be that guy. Seriously.

The kids attending that party were friends. They knew each other. They were also a quite racially diverse group of kids, as you can clearly see in the video. Period. The cop was out of line, knows he was out of line and so does his department. Period. Stop it with the ridiculous (and obvious) race baiting...you and those just like you are only making an already volatile situation even worse. It's starting to get very old, very quickly.

ETA: My bad...you've posted that at least three times, not two.

It was a set-up relying on the overstressed, bully cop and the shrieking teens to play their predictable parts in the drama. Who is the provocateur who twice faked a gun draw to get the cop to draw his gun? That's where the meat of the story is.

ETA. Just noticed the guy in the blue t shirt doing the fake gun draw tried twice before he managed to get the cops attention. Once the cop had drawn his gun blue t shirt guy dashed behind a black male. THE GUY IN THE BLUE T SHIRT TRIED TO GET A YOUNG BLACK MALE SHOT BY A WHITE COP! Sorry for shouting but I feel this may be the most important fact here.

Who is blue t shirt guy and why did he try to get a black guy shot? This looks like possible evidence of a planned riot-starter. If anyone can get blue t shirt guy's identity and post it on the internet please do so. He has very serious questions to answer.

That last one is actually kind of alarming. Why would you incite people to invade a kid's privacy and set him up in harm's way by plastering wild conjecture like that on the internet?

edit on 30574America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jun 2015 16:57:24 -050030pm30160America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: ETA

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya I have, a guy got shot for reaching back in his car after getting told to get his license.

And no, cops do not have supreme authority over all.
It is not if they say jump you say how high.

We have rights, I didn't know you were not for them.

Veteran cops despise the "new standard" departments now accept for new recruits. They will not even hire those that test extremely well because, they do not want a thinking cop. Most large cities have been taken over at the top levels removing cops that would dare question unlawful orders. However, those facts DO NOT diminish the fact there are good cops that are human beings without an agenda other than getting home in one piece.
I can in no way fathom a cop simply shooting someone without some condition giving them reason to worry. It would be common sense to say "Hey, I am going to get my license out of the back seat" before reaching abruptly(?) in the first place.

I've been in cuffs more than once and never was I treated wrong.. Best advice is to keep your mouth shut and you'll get out a Hell of a lot sooner.. When you bang on the door in your cell or What Ever.. You can bet your name goes back to the bottom of the stack. Cops can be assholes and so can we.

My sister met her husband when I was 16yrs old and on my Elsinore 250. I ran out of gas and was pushing it about 10miles down the tracks and another cop seen me having heard the description over the radio and held me there until the cop "Ron" that was chasing me came to identify me.
Because I was under age at the time, they held me until my mom came and my older sister happen to be with her, as my bike was being towed, they were passing phone numbers while I was cuffed in the back seat.
To this day 40yrs later, when ever I see him on my now 991 he gives me a hand gesture to "Ride a Wheelie". Once, I pulled next to him and power braked next to him in his Sheriff cruiser and smoked the tire at a busy light. The people everywhere were cracking up.. He chased me down the strip about a mile into my drive way, lights siren going and mom came out and told him to shut up.. Anyway..
Ron is the veteran I am speaking of.. An he is fed up himself with all that is going on and they do speak under their breath about how screwed up everything is. I am just saying.. people need to understand how bad it can be and what assholes they deal with every day that makes them always on their toes. I for one would not want to do their job these days. I'd ring some necks having to deal with some of these Thug "youths".

On that note: Here's some Cop Humor
In most of the Canadian Provinces there is a policy of checking on any stalled vehicle on the highway when the temperatures drop in the single digits or below.

One morning in March 2004 about 3AM, RCMP Constable Bill Wisen was awakened to respond to such a call of a car off the shoulder on the Trans Canada Highway outside of Medicine Hat, Alberta. Constable Wisen located the car still running, stuck in deep snow alongside the highway.

Pulling in behind it with his emergency lights on, Constable Wisen walked to the driver's door to find an older man passed out behind the wheel and a near empty bottle of vodka in the seat. He tapped on the window and the driver woke up, seeing the rotating lights in his rear view mirror and the RCMP Constable standing next to his car, the man panicked, and he jerked the gearshift into drive and hit the gas. The car's speedometer was showing 20-30-40 then 50 KPH, but it was still stuck in the snow.

Constable Wisen, having a sense of humour, began running in place next to the speeding but still stationary car. The driver was totally freaked thinking the officer is actually keeping up with him. This went on for about 20 seconds when Constable Wisen yelled at the man ordering him to "pull over". This man obeyed and turned his wheel and stopped the engine. Once out of the car the drunken driver asked about the RCMPs' special training and just how can the Constable run 50 KPH. The man, Mr. Robert Duport of Medicine Hat, was arrested still believing that an RCMP Constable had outrun his car.

ADDING: When they have the cuffs and gun and you KNOW you have violated something, they are the authority Right Then and There to determine whether or not to haul your ass in.. Give them that respect and you may find yourself with a warning or at least, fewer additions to what ever it was they pulled you over for in the first place.

edit on 10-6-2015 by SocietyInDecline because: adding..

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You mean the guy who called 911 on the kids?

The man who called 911 to complain about a group of black teenagers at a pool party in Texas, and defended the controversial police response as a “good amount of aggression”, is a convicted felon who spent time in jail for violent behaviour and torturing animals.
Toon said the teenagers had started the dispute by accusing residents of racism for alerting a security guard to fence jumpers. He also accused the crowd of intimidating his seven-year-old child.

Toon complained that the neighbourhood had a problem with “out of control kids”.
In November 1999, aged 18, Toon and three high school friends were arrested and expelled from school after vandalising the agricultural centre of a rival high school district and attacking animals housed there, many of which were owned and cared for by school children.
In September 2000, Toon was charged in nearby Denton County with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to court records. After pleading guilty to an unspecified lesser charge, Toon was sentenced to 75 days in jail.

Just another one of "them" eh?

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Respect is earned not given.

I am not saying be dick out of the get go like some youtube videos.

Just that you don't have to be submissive to them as well and that can never be the standard.

If you want to question the officer, then by all means do it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
American cops never look very professional. They always over reacting and aggravating situations.

I couldn't agree more. I really noticed it when I lived in both Britain and Germany. In Britain, the cops were unarmed, save for truncheons and tasers. And often had to go foot to foot with some seriously armed psychopaths. That takes balls of steel on it's own. On top of it, they get yelled at, insulted, berated, harassed, and threatened, yet rarely have I ever witnessed one lose their temper or get into a pissing match with the crim. In all my experiences and observations of the British cops, they were level headed, professional, courteous even when being verbally abused, and never came off as puffed up or on a power trip. I learned the cops there go through some pretty heavy duty training, and not just in use of physical force, but social psychology and peaceful situation resolution, how to handle mentally ill or impaired people with minimal injury, and understanding the minds of the public they work for. I really developed respect for them. While the German cops were a lot more strict and armed, they were still level-headed, professional, and cordial.

American cops? Sure, we got a handful of some good ones, smart ones, scattered about, but the institution in general in this country really does feel more like the blue mafia than the thin blue line.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
While the German cops were a lot more strict and armed, they were still level-headed, professional, and cordial.

The polizei where I was stationed were always no-nonsense, but never less than professional, and often possessed of a wry sense of humor. You never got the "I am your superior, bow to me or I might shoot your dog" thing from any of them. They would drift in, size up the situation, and make a few 'suggestions' - "Ah, Tom! It is late, no? Time to go back to the base, ja? Perhaps before the rowdiness becomes too much. Shall I call for you a cab?"

Which always got the point across. In a nice way. I don't know any of the guys who ever tied it up with a polizei. Not that it might not have happened, but I can't recall it.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Same here.

Hell, there was a guy in my unit who got wicked drunk and wrapped his car around a light pole. He wasn't rude or aggressive, just extremely confused and highly intoxicated. However, the Polizei didn't beat him to the ground or anything. They dealt with him firmly, but respectfully. They realized he was an American soldier, and thus, spoke English to him. They were never rude, aggressive, or pushy, and my buddy, while drunk as hell, was cooperative and complied. He was a big guy, too. The Polizei drove him over and dropped him off at the SP station. This was pretty standard in ever case I knew of someone involved with the Polis.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Deleted as I do not reside in the United States of America so really my opinion is not warranted on domestic American issues

edit on 10-6-2015 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Is this him? www.theroot.com...

“I shift to the side a little bit to get her to look at me in the face and say, 'Look: We're going to call your mom. It's all right,' because she's shouting, 'Call my momma! Call my momma!'" Martin explained. That was when Cpl. Casebolt drew his weapon and the young man starts running away.

Holding up his pants and jumping around clearly upset the out of control cop.

I think it might very well be, because in the video you can clearly see the darker-skinned boy chest-bumping him which makes him jump forward towards the officer.

Edit - All charges against him have been dropped. One of those charges was 'Interfering With Police'.

You can clearly see on the video that he did nothing to cause the officer to draw his gun, which is why the charges against him were dropped. I challenge anyone on ATS to prove me wrong.
edit on 11615 by symphonyofblase because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join