It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops manhandle teens at Dallas pool party after complaints from neighbors

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocietyInDecline
a reply to: bastion
"KIDS" Kids my ass.. I myself was almost car jacked by "kids".. 15, 16, and 18 yrs old.. One pulled a gun on me and I punched it and got away as he shot a hole in my door.. So don't tell me about "kids".
They were caught and sent to jail by, "yes" cops..

This was a resident's only pool party where trouble makers showed up destroying property, jumping the fence, drinking, cursing, and being thuggish where they were not a resident therefore not permitted. I would have called the police too!
One cop shows up and tries to make them leave and is met with insults and racial slurs.. He calls for back up..
When the cop was attempting to arrest the one loud mouth refusing lawful orders.. The camera view shows the one thug reaching behind him where "we' can see from the camera angle he was merely pulling up his saggiN` pants, the cop only sees the thug reaching behind into his waistband - for?
I would have been apprehensive and pulled my gun as well given recent George Soros funded #BlackLivesMatter crap with the uprisings and threats across the country. Why not #AllLivesMatter.. Or, the Obamas and Sharpton types front center pouring gas on this fire? Why not call them out.. Racial Division has never been worse!

Amenable sheep are the Zionist media's canon fodder. Watch all this racist propaganda while we steal trillions and kill millions!
I hate taking sides because that is EXACTLY what TPTB want.. Watch this crap we spoon feed you and call news, while we slow boil you to death.. "Never mind that man behind the curtain!"

BUT, If they are going to report anything..How about ACTUAL STATISTICS..
conservativetribune.com...

What are you on about man? None of the kids in the OP video had a gun. How is any of your blabbering relevant to this thread? Nobody cares about your carjacking experience, because it has no relevance whatsoever to this thread.

How do you know who was invited, and who was not? Are you the party organiser? Did you personally send out the invitations? How do you know what happened? Were you there? Where is your documentation of the event?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

"What are you", Twelve?
Your reading skills / understanding need some work if you can not understand the use of quotes. What I wrote in response to a commenter you were not even included as part of to begin with, the "kids" carjacking me is relevant, as I even quoted the original posters use of the word with my reply. "KIDS" can be just as dangerous below or above 18 was the relevance. "Understand"

As far as your "blabbering", you have that down!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Man, this OP is all over the spectrum! Replies goes from bad cops, bad black people, bad white people and bad news media. Everyone is stirring the pot!

The policeman has resigned for his actions. How about the other players in this sad event? Let us start with the private pool party...nothing illegal here, OK. The party was for children of that community...nothing illegal so far. An unknown DJ shows up in the parking lot which twittered an unauthorized party invitation to whomever...nothing illegal until he refused to leave. Before long there is carloads of teenagers showing up at the pool. Soon they were turned away and started jumping the fence, not to be deterred...now things become illegal when the teens refused to leave when requested by the community security personnel. Partygoers became rowdy damaging surrounding property and fights ensued. Threats were made toward the community and vandalism transpired which is illegal!

One cop responded at first. He was confronted with people in open assault and groups of teens vandalising the community. He was trying to disperse the crowd and some teens refuse to leave continuing to cause problems...this is illegal! The cop started to putting the instigators on the ground in cuffs...this is not out of control! He continued to disperse small groups of agitators and some returned to the area repeatedly! He attempted to get the girl in the yellow bikini to leave on several occasions at which time he placed her under arrest...this is interfering with police which is illegal! The group of teens associated with the yellow bikini rushed in close to the cop just as another teen rushed him from behind...this is illegal interference! The cop wasn't sure of the male teen's intentions and pulled his service weapon fearing for his safety. Luckily, additional cops showed up to help! The male teen ran away...which is illegal eluding police.

Cpl. Casebolt has paid for his performance and now charge the teens who brought this ugly event on themselves. Let's start with charging the DJ with inciting a riot, failing to obey police instructions and trespassing. I can see assault, vandalism, trespassing, disorderly conduct and interfering with police charges throughout the video. Miss yellow bikini needs to answer for her interfering with the police, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and assault on a police officer. Her entourage should be charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with police.

No one in this ugly event is without sin. If Casebolt is punished so should be the people who started the problem...he was just trying to do a insurmountable job.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SocietyInDecline

Nice, lead it off with an ad hom.

People are going to respond to things you said even if it is not directed at them necessarily.

Your anecdotal doesn't add anything and those were kids no matter what way you look at it.
Can kids be dangerous, sure, but they are still kids.

The girl was not refusing lawful orders, she was walking away when he grabbed her.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

That is why the 11 other cops were able handle the area in a night and day difference?
Was he the only one with the insurmountable job?

You make it sound like this guy was by him self whe he wasn't. Shoot you can see the kids talking to cops then he comes and tells them all to get thier face in the dirt

And yall need to take a refresher course on what is illegal. If you truly think what that girl did was illegal then you need to re read your rights.

She was leaving and got nabbed for talking back.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
DP
edit on 11/6/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

Wrong or Right.. The cops says shut up and sit down, you do it! Treat them like a human being and they will you.. I've never heard of a cop shooting someone that listened to them.. Have you.

Um....

There are many cases.
edit on 11/6/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That is why the 11 other cops were able handle the area in a night and day difference?
Was he the only one with the insurmountable job?

You make it sound like this guy was by him self whe he wasn't. Shoot you can see the kids talking to cops then he comes and tells them all to get thier face in the dirt

And yall need to take a refresher course on what is illegal. If you truly think what that girl did was illegal then you need to re read your rights.

She was leaving and got nabbed for talking back.

It is illegal to interfere with a policeman in the performance of their jobs. If you are told to disperse and leave but you don't only to return several times that's illegal. If you act in a manner that impedes a policeman from the performance of their jobs...that's illegal. If you resist a policeman, by any physical or verbal means, from detaining you... is called resisting arrest. The last time that I read the law that was illegal.

Miss yellow bikini can be seen walking away on several occasions only to return. She didn't take the opportunity to leave a bad situation. She made herself a problem and was detained. If she would have exited the area, there would have't been a problem but she didn't. She can be seen taking cell phone pix of the teens on the ground and after walking away the first time. She put herself in the fray and stayed there. Casebolt then put her on the ground and she kept resisting his commands.

Our disagreement is why we have juries to decide if her actions rise to the level of being illegal. She has the right to be judged by her peers who reside in the City Of McKinney. It is still my opinion that she needs to be charged for her behavior and let McKinney judge her.
edit on 11-6-2015 by buddah6 because: lobotomized through superior pain meds.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well the police chief disagrees with you, do you know more then him?

Miss yellow bikini was not interfering with the cop, so tired of hearing that lame excuse.
Did you see any of the other 11 officers acting like they were being interfered with?
Shoot the guy video taping this is standing right next to an officer

If you resist a policeman, by any physical or verbal means, from detaining you... is called resisting arrest. The last time that I read the law that was illegal.

She wasn't detained by any means, so how can she be resisting?

Talking back is not making your self a problem, our first protects us from the state and our speech.
Are you not a fan of the first?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"What are you", Twelve?
Your reading skills / understanding need some work if you can not understand the use of quotes. What I wrote in response to a commenter you were not even included as part of to begin with, the "kids" carjacking me is relevant, as I even quoted the original posters use of the word with my reply. "KIDS" can be just as dangerous below or above 18 was the relevance. "Understand"

As far as your "blabbering", you have that down!

Oh, my mistake, i'm sorry. I'm sorry that your grammar, punctuation and general grasp of the english language, not to mention your ability to understand the thread topic and follow the subject matter at hand is pretty much non-existent!

Once again, i reiterate that your previous comment contributes nothing whatsoever in regards to the topic of this thread.
And, please tell, where is the video of the single police officer showing up to the party and being racially abused by people refusing to leave?
Do you have anything of relevance to contribute to this thread, or do you just want to spout more irrelevant drivel about some gangster kids with a gun who tried to carjack you?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
Cpl. Casebolt has paid for his performance and now charge the teens who brought this ugly event on themselves. Let's start with charging the DJ with inciting a riot, failing to obey police instructions and trespassing. I can see assault, vandalism, trespassing, disorderly conduct and interfering with police charges throughout the video. Miss yellow bikini needs to answer for her interfering with the police, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and assault on a police officer. Her entourage should be charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with police.

Lmao...... what?
To charge somebody with inciting a riot, first a riot needs to take place. Please point out for us the part of the video where said riot happens?

And while you're at it, please explain why all charges against the kid, who officer casebolt pulls a gun on, have been dropped???

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Miss yellow bikini was not interfering with the cop, so tired of hearing that lame excuse.

Didn't you get the memo? The definition of interfering has been altered to include failing to walk fast enough when leaving as well as verbally resisting.

And never mind all the other individuals in the general vicinity who, under this new and improved definition, are also interfering. Those individuals weren't as much of a threat as the 15 year old girl in a bikini. I mean how dare she defy the officers order to leave by leaving. If we allow such disregard for law and order we'll quickly decline into chaos.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

Lmao...... what?
To charge somebody with inciting a riot, first a riot needs to take place. Please point out for us the part of the video where said riot happens?

And while you're at it, please explain why all charges against the kid, who officer casebolt pulls a gun on, have been dropped???

While you're laughing, what do you call a large group of teenages vandalizing and fighting? Here, we call it a riot. If an uninvited DJ tweets an invitation for which carloads of uninvited teens come to a pool party where they weren't invited and it turns into vandalism and assault what do you call it in OZ. Property is damaged and people are assaulted who is responsible?

The young man who ran up to the back of Casebolt's back should be charged for interfering with a policeman while performing his duty. He as well as the entourage of Miss yellow bikini who rushed in at the same time. Casebolt was obviously in fear of his safety when he drew his firearm. No on here on ATS can understand the true dynamic of the events.

I know that the police in Oz work under the same rules but I really don't think they are met the same bad behavior as we are in the US. The teens here have a lack of respect, a lack of respect for themselves and especially a lack of respect for authorities. I'm absolutely sure that the authorities in Oz wouldn't stand for the threats against Casebolt and his family, the security personnel at the pool and gated community on whole. G'day mate.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hahaha yeah that's what I thought.

Okay, please point out the instances where teens are vandalizing and fighting in the video?

Are you going to explain why all charges against the teenager who had the gun pulled on him have been dropped?
Never mind, I'll do it for you.

Because there is nothing to charge him with. He committed no offence. Just because you think he should go to jail, means nothing when it comes to the rules.

Do you have anything of relevance to contribute to rhis thread, or are you just another person with a chip on his shoulder also posting dribble?

Maybe ya'll should not come back now, y'hear.
edit on 11615 by symphonyofblase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
From what I can make of this circus (and it IS a circus, everyone involved looking like clowns) is that uninvited people decided to crash a party they weren't invited to. Yeah, I'd call the po-po over that, too. There must be a guest limit for any given person in that community to be able to invite to communal property (been to many condo & apt complex pools myself as the guest) and I bet a large chunk of these kids were way over that limit. Also not surprised by the kids who invited themselves. Don't care who you are, if you crash my party, GTFO by your own free will, or in cuffs, I don't care which.

What I think this trash media frenzy is hiding behind racism claims is that personal responsibility is dead in the younger Americans. Look up whatever you can about the 20 year old who supposedly organized this party. Even SHE is trying desperately to distance herself from the limelight instead of taking responsibility for it going pear-shaped & blowing up in her face. If I threw a big pool party & it got out of control, I wouldn't be hiding under my damn bed, I'd be on film reaming everyone who deigned to show up & abuse my hospitality, AND ripping the uninvited guests a new one. A coward who doesn't own up to mistakes won't do that.

edit on 6/11/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah this is not about personal responsibility of young people

When I was 15 some of the house parties I used to go to got really out of hand. It was all part of growing up, there can only be few on this site who didn't do some irresponsible stuff in their teens. Your teens are for making mistakes, if you can't do it then when can you? I remember being in trashed homes and camp sites after one too many ciders as a teen. Most people from the UK did. Never was the police called out and if they were they certainly handled it with calm. People need to stop judging these teens for behaving like the young teens they are it's totally hysterical reactions to normal behaviour

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
that cop was out of line and did not handle the situation appropriately but..........we can't let the kids off the hook either, they were trespassing and acting rowdy. everyone getting mad at the officers actions (rightfully so) should also recognize that the kids were causing problems that day. people should definitely be outraged by police abusing power but they should not turn a blind eye to illegal behavior of the people being abused. stay out of trouble, don't break the law and 9 times out of 10 the cops won't beat you up or shoot you. now the girl was running her mouth which in and of itself should not have provoked the response given by the officer but she was wearing a bikini and unless she was a resident she was in the vicinity where the kids were trespassing and causing problems. had those kids not been trespassing and starting problems the cops would not have been called and everything would have been hunky dory. kids were wrong for trespassing and the officer was wrong for manhandling a 90lb girl who was obviously not armed or dangerous.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I am not a party animal & never was, I'm an introvert. Any time my friends started off to someone else's house & the word "party" was uttered, I went home. Trashing someone's property to play music loudly & eat food/drink underage was not anywhere near my idea of "fun". It made me feel pretty damn rotten for the people who had no idea they had half the school stuffed in their house while they were working.

The teen years are more for learning to make rational choices & knowing when to fold 'em, which I often did because trashing someone else's house/property was unacceptable & I didn't have to be an adult to understand that. To excuse these kids' behavior because "Oh, teens wreck #, that's fine" is bullcrap & you know it. That solidifies a belief that they have no obligation to be reasonable & responsible.
edit on 6/11/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Do you get newspapers down under...you might try reading one sometime. You might find more information than the video.

No charges have been dropped because none were made. That's not because they weren't guilty. It's because the McKinney authorities were trying to cool the situation.

Is it time for your next episode of Skippy and suck down some vegimite?
edit on 11-6-2015 by buddah6 because: lobotomized through superior pain meds.

edit on 11-6-2015 by buddah6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Do you get newspapers down under...you might try reading one sometime. You might find more information than the video.

Yeah that's right. You keep on ignoring the one piece of indisputable evidence which is the video in the OP. You keep on trying to derail the thread, by trying to steer the topic away to focus on the kids actions, and not the actions of police. You keep on making baseless allegations with no proof to back them up. You keep on seeing what is not there when you watch the video. Keep on keeping on

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join